Porn Slave

Story Info
She wants to try porn but ends up enslaved.
1.8k words
4.06
41.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pedro55
pedro55
6 Followers

She had seen the movies and saw how glamorous the girls looked and how much they came, so she went to his offices. Have a seat, he told her.

"So you wanna shoot a scene?"

"Great, meet me here, 10am tomorrow"

She arrived on set nervous, but looking beautiful. She was surprised he was the only one there. He explained the scene. She was to strip for him, seduce him, he was going to lick her between her legs, he would bend her over and fuck her from behind and when he said go, she would cum all over his dick. That's the scene, he explained.

He pointed the camera at her and she began to strip. She slipped down her silk dress. No bra. The dress slid off her hard nipples. She could feel she was wet already. She pinched her peaks and massaged them, just like she did when she touched herself. She wondered how she was going to make it through to the end of the scene without Cumming! She was very horny.

She looked at the camera seductively then couldn't help noticing the bulge in his pants. The bulge she had fantasised over. The bulge she had fingered herself to a million orgasms over.

She stood there in just her panties absolutely sure they were soaked. As if on cue, he breathlessly said, your panties are wet, you naughty girl.

"Show me your pussy". She turned around, bent over and pulled her panties down slowly. A string of girl slime stretched from her pussy to the seat of her panties.

"Oh boy! I am going to enjoy fucking that he said" Her pussy twitched at the thought. It was then she realised there was no way she could make it to the end of the scene without Cumming.

"Rub that clit for me" he growled.

Fuck! She would cum just doing that! But how could she refuse now. She dropped her hand to her wet clit and rotated her fingers. Her hips bucked and she knew she was close already. She was far hornier than she originally anticipated. She had the advantage of being able to go slowly and control how hard she rubbed.

"Push 2 fingers inside" he commanded.

She gingerly did as she was told trying to avoid her aching gspot.

"Now do it in circles. To the front, to the side, to the back and round."

There was no way to avoid it now. But she did as she was told, whimpering as her fingers brushed her gspot.

"Do it faster" he said.

Each time her fingers came round to her gspot her body spasmed uncontrollably. And he was making her do it faster and faster. Soon her whole body was erratically jerking about, all for his pleasure no doubt. She was about to cum she was sure of it. Her legs started shaking.

"I'm going to cum!" She blurted out.

"Already?" He exclaimed.

"Pleeeeease!!"

"Stop" he said. And she did... Seconds from exploding.

"Rub your clit"

She didn't do it, knowing that it would force back to edge.

"RUB IT!!" he shouted at her. Shocked she started rubbing her dripping clit.

"Faster!!" He shouted. She panted, bit her lip to try and stop herself from Cumming. It was no use, she was back in the edge in seconds.

"Fuuuuck!" She gasped.

"No fucking cumming, dirty slut!!"

He got up and slapped her ass.

"Turn over and spread your legs" She did it as fast as she could, she was so close, her cheeks where flushed and her whole body felt like it was burning up. Her legs shook as she looked into his eyes. He knelt in front of her and just before his lips made contact with her pussy, she blurted out "stop, don't, if you do that I'll..." It was too late, he was sucking her clit, swirling his tongue all around it. Her hips bucked and she screamed out loud. Quickly, she bit down on her lip to try and stop herself, but it was useless, she had watched his techniques before and, as with the other girls, he showed her absolutely no mercy. Her knees buckled.

"I am gooooona..." Suddenly he stopped and started spanking her pussy as he said

"no, fucking, cumming, slut!"

She was almost relieved she didn't embarrass herself. But in an instance his tongue was back on her tingling clit. Then she just couldn't help herself, she came suddenly and violently as he flicked her sensitive little bean from side to side. Her body convulsed and her juice leaked down her leg. He never stopped the whole time, milking sticky cum from her. She thought she would never come down. He smacked her ass, tongue ravaging her sodden core. He stopped abruptly and started smacking her tightening clit, hard and directly.

"Disgraceful! I can't believe it, you have ruined the whole shoot, you fucking slut!"

His hands wet with her juices as he made an example of her slutty clit. She was almost back on the edge again from his punishment.

"You owe me a fucking scene for that. Dirty slut!" He plunged his thumb deep inside her and cruelly pushed it up against her gspot. Her back arked, it was a futile attempt to escape the pressure he was exerting on her. He rubbed it, deeply, slowly and menacingly.

"You know you signed a contract that said if you can't perform your duties, you are legally bound to repay your employer, that's me, in kind, with services rendered." His fingers looped over the top trapping her clit.

"You know what that means in layman's terms" he sneered.

"Fuuuuck!!" Was all she could manage. He had just forced her through the best orgasm she had ever had using her clit, now he was edging her toward the best orgasm she had ever had using her gspot, whilst he explained her contract to her. "Basically it means you are my dirty fucking sex slave. I'll do what the fuck I like with you until you give me the scene I want." He had a cruel habit of grinding her to the edge of orgasm then leaving her there pressing his thumb in deep so she couldn't move without falling over the edge. Her pussy was on fire. Tingling from over stimulation.

"Now you already owe me a scene, but we haven't finished this one yet. Bend over. I am going to fuck you with this." He yanked out his thick cock.

"Remember no cumming till I give you your cue." She bent over showing her dripping wetness to him. Perhaps she could convince him to go easy.

"From what I have seen, I honestly don't think you'll make it. You're too much of a slut!"

"Don't please" she begged.

"You have me on the edge already!" Ashamed to admit how easily turned on she was.

The tip of his dick nuzzled against her slimy entrance.

"Look at you you dirty slut! Dripping on my dick already. You're the kinda slut that can't control herself even with a camera pointed at her, recording exactly how easy you are!"

Was she really that desperate? She thought she might cum just from him rubbing his fat helmet on her entrance. His thick dick then slammed deep inside her and she screamed into the pillow out of sheer humiliation. It was thick and hard and the way he screwed into her made whole body tighten up.

"I can hear your slutty juices coating my shaft slut!" It was true. Her pussy squelched obscenely around his pulsing phallus. He smacked her ass painfully and as if to add to her humiliation her pussy squeezed juice down his awesome shaft. He drove himself in and out of her, working her like he was kneading dough, roughly and obsessively. Seconds of this debasing treatment had her screaming out on the edge. It really felt like he was just using her pussy to get off. And worst of it was she wasn't able to hide her slutty reactions. Eliciting orgasmic moans as he savagely plundered her.

"Are you going to cum again? I haven't nearly finished with you."

"Pleeeease!" She screamed. "Can I cum?"

He slid his big penis in and out of her smuggly enjoying the power game he was clearly winning. Working her first this way, then that way, dominating her from every angle.

"Please! Can I please cum now!! Please let meeeeee!!"

"Don't you fucking dare" he snarled almost laughing.

"Sluts like you doesn't deserve to cum"

Her whole body shook at the effort of trying not to cum. This only served make her pussy shudder on his cock as if he was fucking her in short sharp bursts. She simply couldn't hold it any longer. In that moment he grabbed her tits and cruelly crushed her rock hard nipples. She screamed out in ecstasy, his dick plunging into her sloppy pussy. He fucked her through her orgasm, his dick masterfully pummeling her melting gspot.

"You fucking worthless slut" he spat out slamming into her.

"I ask you for one simple thing and you can't control yourself enough to finish the job"

He was giving her a deep dicking as he continued to humiliate her.

"This is the worst shoot ever. You've wasted my time and your own."

Then he reached round and pinched her clit tight.

"You've disappointed me, and completely disgraced yourself" punctuating the end of his sentence by twisting her clit between his fingers as he slid in and out of her. She squealed again, Cumming a second time in as many minutes. Her body went rigid and white heat ripped through her body. But he worked her till she couldn't shudder or jump or twitch any more. His hard cock slid out of her and she collapsed, beaten and humiliated, tears welling up.

"You didn't even get me off slut" he said, beating his thick cock in front of her. It was coated in her juices. Evidence of his victory. His hand slid up and down his magnificent shaft and he grunted as a jets of cum landed across her naked body. "Clean yourself off and meet me in my office"

He walked away leaving her lying on the cold floor, covered in cum, feeling utterly useless. He had completely used her, manipulated the situation, wound her up, made her look like a complete slut! All of it on camera so everyone could see her begging for it and disgracefully cumming far to early. Damn her sex obsessed body. She reached down and furiously slapped and grabbed her tratorous pussy. She jumped, her clit and pussy were still hyper sensitive. She almost made herself cum again! She clasped her hand over get mouth to muffle the scream. In horror she looked around and could see there was still a camera trained on he. It's red light evidence that it had been capturing and was still capturing every debasing second of her sluttiness.

pedro55
pedro55
6 Followers