Porn Star Family Pt. 04

Story Info
Who ever said spring break has to be dull?
12.1k words
4.75
54.3k
107

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,734 Followers

"Cut!" Dominic called out. His voice echoing over the sounds of his wife still sucking on their son's cock. "Cora you can stop now," he said, getting up from his directors seat.

"He hasn't stopped cumming Dom, do you want him to dribble all over the place?" Cora lied. She just wanted to please the cock that had just gotten her off and gotten her off well, too. Her eyes looked up at her son, her tongue running along his deflating head watching how his body trembled. She knew once they got home she was going to have his cock back in her.

"Now Cora," Dominic growled.

"Fine," Cora sighed.

"Dan go get cleaned up," Dominic said, looking over to his daughter, "you mind taking him home?"

"Nope!" Bridgett said, a little too eagerly. Causing her father to look at her perplexedly.

"Dan," Dominic said, as Ira left the set.

"Yeah?!" Ira said looking over at his father.

"Thanks for showing up so quickly, and for your hard work," Dominic said, watching how his daughter and Vikki quickly moved up to his side.

"Bridgett, come to my dressing room," Cora said, walking off the set her breasts bouncing as she did. Noticing how her son's eyes slyly followed their bounce.

"Okay," Bridgett said, eyeing Ira's costume, she so wanted to touch his horns. She wanted to see how he made his wings and tail move. Yet that would have to wait, there was something else she wanted to do with her brother tonight.

"Ira?" Cora whispered into her son's ear. "God, you fucked me so well baby. I can't wait to do it again, and in your bed, sweetheart. But I have to stay and help with the post-production, so I can't take you home," she pouted. "But you be good for your sister and I'll give you a present," Cora said, before walking off.

"Well Ira, that was quite the show you put on," Vikki said over the sound on the water as Ira showered.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were jealous," Ira said, his voice echoing off the walls of that small shower.

"I am," Vikki said, her hands slowly undoing the knot in her belt. Her cheeks heated as Ira smirked at her as she pushed aside the curtain.

"Aww, were you hurt that I didn't fuck you," Ira teased, as the water pounded his back.

"Of course I was," Vikki pouted, "don't you see how lonely my pussy is without you in me," she said, running her fingers through her crimson thatch. Licking her upper lip as she watched Ira's cock grow. "Look at my ass Ira," Vikki said, turning around her left hand running between her ass cheeks playing with her quivering hole. "See how excited you got it?" she asked, biting her lip as she felt his hands on her ass. Spreading her ass so he could get a better view of her asshole and her hot wet pussy. Sucking in a gasp as Ira eased the head on his cock into her tight cunt.

"This is what you wanted right?" Ira asked, before thrusting into her as he held onto her hips.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded. "I've wanted you for so long," she said, panting as she felt his cock gliding through her folds. "Please, I need you here the most," Vikki said spreading her anus.

"Oh, you don't want me to fuck this pussy?"

"I do, but no one's been fucking me here lately, and I want to feel your hard cock filling me up," Vikki said, slipping a finger into her starfish.

"Hmm..."

"Please Ira! Don't make me beg for it," Vikki pouted as she peered back at him, trembling as she felt his cock withdrawing from her moist pussy. Her nails scraped down the wall as Ira pressed the head of his cock to her ass. "Go slow Ira, you can't thrust your cock into an asshole like you do a pussy," she said, guiding him. Whimpering in pleasure as his head breached her ass. "Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded as he inched deeper then withdrew an inch or so before more of his length pushed deeper into her tight ass. "Mmm, yes Ira, just like that," she moaned, as her thighs trembled as she felt his whole cock deep inside of her. Breathing heavily as he slowly glided through her ass, her hand ran down her stomach, her hand covered her mound as she rubbed her clit. "Yes, yes, fuck that ass Ira. It needs a good pounding," Vikki murmured, as his hands held onto her hips.

"Oh, you like that cock in your ass, huh?" Ira asked with an amused smirk.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded, as she thrust back onto his pole to show him just how much she enjoyed his cock deep in her ass. "Don't you love how my ass just wraps around that hot pole of yours? How it grips it, waiting on you to fill it with your hot cum?"

"Oh yeah, it is one tight ass."

"Does that mean you'll fuck me in my tight little ass from now on?" Vikki asked, her fingertips teasing his balls as they slapped against her labia. Releasing a moan as Ira spanked her sore cheeks, causing her ass to squeeze his cock.

"Shit!" Ira hissed, unable to control the release of his hot spunk into her ass. Watching as her eyes fluttered and her body shuddered as she came along with him.

"God, there's so much yummy cum in my naughty ass," Vikki purred, "I love it," she giggled, feeling his head leaving her ass. "Now come wash my boobs, then we'll hit the road."

*****

It was around four in the afternoon as Ira, his sister, and her girlfriend got back home. Pulling out his phone, he had wanted to text Layla the moment he got home that day, yet he didn't want to seem needy. Quickly adding her to his contacts, he typed out a quick hello as he laid on his bed. Picking up his headphones as he waited for her to text him back. The ping of his phone caught his attention as he was about to turn on his sound system.

"Hello Ira, I've been waiting all weekend for you to text me." Layla texted, sending along a pouting emoji.

"Sorry, it's been one thing after another here," Ira sent back as he smiled at the screen.

"See what you missed?"

"Holy shit!" Ira said low, as Layla sent a photo of her flawless breasts, and then another of her beautiful little pussy, and one more of two of her fingers sinking into her hot cunt. Quickly whipping out his cock to repay the favor, snapping a picture of it before sending it off to Layla. His eyes widened as a video popped up on his screen.

"Ira, it's been two days and listen to how wet my pussy is just thinking about you." Layla's face covered the screen as her sex was picked up by her mic. "See, look at how wet my pussy is just wanting that cock back inside of me." Moving the camera down her body, coating her breasts in her juice as she teased her nipple. Spreading her legs, showing him her throbbing cunt before spreading her labia letting him see her nectar leaking out of her canal. "I want you so bad baby. When can we fuck again?"

"Hold on, my sister wants to take me to a club tonight, let me see when she wants to leave," Ira sent. He couldn't help but feel how hard he was as he nearly jumped up from his bed.

"K!" Ira read, as he quickly walked down the hall to his sister's room. His eyes quickly falling on his sister's bare pussy as she laid on her stomach, her black stockinged legs kicked, her skirt giving him a clear view of her ass as she surfed the web. Vikki sat on the floor, her back against the bed flipping through a magazine as they listened to one of their bands they loved. His cock flexed against his jeans as Bridgett's fingers ran along her labia before sinking a finger into her channel. Peering of her shoulder, smirking coyly at him, knowing he had been standing there the whole time.

"Sis, when do you want to go out tonight?" Ira asked, his eyes darted from her face down to her pussy then back up again.

"Around ten, why?" Bridgett asked, spreading her labia a part. Her tongue pressing on the middle of her upper lip as she noted his bulge.

"Umm..."

"He's got a booty call," Vikki snickered, as she turned a page.

"Then bring her over. Mom and Dad won't be home for a while," Bridgett said, rolling onto her side, her left foot ran along her right leg to her knee, causing her canal to open. "While you're fucking this woman Vikki and I will fuck too, won't that be hot Ira? All of us cumming together," she said, playing with her small breast. "But first," Bridgett said, her tongue flicking against her teeth, "let me see it Ira. Let me see my brother's cock." Her eyes fluttered and her nipples grew hard as Ira stood in her doorway displaying his cock to her. Quickly scurrying to the foot of her bed, her finger beckoned him, as she knelt before him. Her finger ran along the tip of his cock gathering up his pre-cum. Bringing her finger up to her lips, moaning around it as she sucked it clean. "Why is it you taste so sweet?" Bridgett asked dreamily. Vikki just gave him a smile as she held a finger to her lips. "Now you best leave some for your sister tonight, because I can't get enough of being fucked by my sweet brother's cock," she said, gently caressing his cock.

"Hey, do you still want to meet up?" Ira texted as he walked back to his room.

"Of course I do!" Layla quickly sent back.

"Do you want to come over?"

"Your dad isn't there is he?!"

"Nah, he's at the studio with my mom, the only ones here are me, my sister, and her girlfriend," Ira sent as he looked around his room seeing if he needed to tidy up.

"And they're okay with...?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then I'll be over in twenty!" Ira chuckled softly at her text.

Twenty minutes later Ira answered the door as a soft knock fell upon it. His mouth fell open as Layla stood on the stoop, the late afternoon sun bathed her chestnut hair held high behind her head. Her honey brown eyes had a simmering hunger to them as she gazed at Ira. Her deep ruby lips were curved in a seductive smile at his shocked look. Her strapless skin-tight black dress hugged her every curved like it was painted onto her glorious body. Her perky 36C breasts swelled as his eyes fell upon them. Her slender arms lead his sight downwards as her hands covered her womanhood as she held her clutch before it. Her sleek black heels matched her alluring attire.

"Ira, you're staring," Layla said, blushing hard, brushing a stray hair behind her ear as she looked at the tops of her feet.

"And why shouldn't I you're... gorgeous," Ira said in all truthfulness.

"Thank you," Layla said in a whisper, "are you going to..."

"Ah right, please come in, and forgive my befuddled mind," Ira said, flashing her a warm smile as he invited her inside. The moment the door closed she was in his arms. Her lips tasting his, drinking them in as if she was suffocating without the feel of their touch.

"God Ira, I need you so badly," Layla said in a husky voice as her hand ran down his chest, "and this seems to want me too," she purred as she gently rubbed his bulge.

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded. Feeling his cock expanding to the desired length and girth she loved.

"You know," Layla whispered into his ear, "I'm not wearing any panties," she thrummed before softly sucking on his earlobe. Ira moaned at how sexy her voice was in his ear. "Take me to your room Ira, peel off this dress, taste my hot pussy, and take me as your woman," Layla said in a wanton purr.

Ira didn't need to be told twice. Reaching down grabbing hold of her hand leading her hurriedly towards his room. He never felt his cock so hard before as Layla's heels clicked behind him and her soft giggle at his eager excitement. Sashaying passed him into his room as Ira closed the door behind her.

"Oh my Ira, just look at this place," Layla said in awe, as her hand ran along the spines of his books. Noting classics, historical, modern fiction books lining the selves. "You really do love your books don't you?" she asked, seeing the three full bookshelves. She was in love, she loved it in a man that cared more about literature than having a giant size tv cluttering the room. To her mind you could find more endless enjoyment in the pages of a book than you could in the endless drivel that was on tv these days.

"Yeah," Ira said, his eyes zeroing in on her ass as her dress became taut as she bent over.

"Which one's is your favorite?" Layla asked, peering over her shoulder noting where his eyes were lingering.

"Hmm, can you narrow it down some?" Ira asked with a sly smile as his hands slid into his front pockets.

"What's your favorite classic?" Layla asked. She had seen his copy of Gulliver's Travels on his desk when she entered, bookmarked at about the halfway point.

"Hmm, I have to say the Odyssey," Ira said, scratching his chin.

"Oh?" Layla said, her hands running up along her ass as she rose. Slipping out of her heels, "Would you like to take a journey with me?" she asked, giving her hips a little shake.

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded.

"Excellent," Layla said, slowly pushing the top of her dress over her breasts. Keeping her smirk hidden as she heard the rustling of his shirt. Sucking in a gasp when she was bent over as she pushed her dress to the floor. Breathing heavily as she felt his fingers gently rubbing her labia. "Oh Ira!" she unexpectedly shouted as his mouth cupped her hot mound.

"Yes baby eat me!" Bridgett's voice mirrored Layla's.

"Oh god yes, get that tongue in me!" Layla begged as she grabbed her ankles. Licking her lip as she saw his cock pointed right at her as Ira tasted her cunt. "Oooooh!" Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as Ira sent his forked tongue deep into her wet mound. "Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum!" she squealed as Ira licked along her g-spot.

"Damn bro, you give it to her!" Bridgett yelled from across the house. She was a little annoyed that her brother hadn't eaten her pussy the way he was currently doing to that woman. However, she was sure tonight she was going to get him to do just that, especially at the place they were going to take him.

"Yes, eat that pussy Ira! Fucking make that pussy fucking wet!" Layla moaned, as her pussy quaked eager to coat Ira's tongue in her cream. "Fuck! Yes!" she howled as she came feeling Ira lapping up her cream. Shuddering violently as he did that, not even his father did that. "God yes! Eat that pussy Ira! Eat it to your heart's content!"

"No fair!" Bridgett and Vikki huffed in unison, as they stood in the doorway to his room. Catching Layla by surprise as they entered the room.

"You can't eat this woman so well and expect us to just listen," Bridgett huffed, as she stomped over to his bed.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded in agreement as she joined Bridgett.

"Well, go on, show me," Bridgett demanded, her eyes dipped low to his cock. Involuntarily licking her lips as his pre-cum dripped down on his floor.

"Wait, wait... oh fuck! Oh my... god!" Layla loudly moaned as Ira renewed his assault on her cunt. "Ira give me a minute," she pleaded, as her blood was rushing to her head. Reaching for his computer chair to balance her very unsteady legs. It had been some time since anyone had eaten her out that well. "Now Ira," Layla said, her chest heaving as she sat in his chair. Her eyes running over his wet glistening chin, her pussy quivered as Ira licked his lips clean. Glancing over to the two women that had barraged into his room. Noting how they were getting each other off as they watched. "Shall we continue?" she asked, spreading her legs, showing off how wet her pussy was. Giggling in delight as Ira reached over and pulled her towards him. "Oh!" A deep rumble emanated from her chest as Ira slowly, gently sucked on her clit. Her fingers weaved through his hair, arching her back as two of his fingers slid into her cunt.

"Man," Bridgett pouted, "I so want that," she concluded watching the elation on Layla's face.

"I know just look at him go," Vikki purred, watching how Ira's tongue danced along her labia.

"Will you share?" Bridgett asked, batting her eyelashes at Layla as Vikki wore a smirk.

Vikki did want to know what that beautiful woman tasted like on her tongue. She knew she could get her off just as good as Ira was. Her succubus and his incubus powers worked similar to one another's. However, Ira was relying mostly on his incubus powers to compensate for his lack of skill, whereas she didn't need to as her tongue was already quite skillful. Nudging Bridgett's arm to show her what she meant. Sucking on her lip as she watched her girlfriend's ass bounce as Bridgett walked over to Layla.

"What..." Layla was taken by surprise as Bridgett kissed her passionately. Moaning into her mouth as Bridgett fondled her right breast causing her to rock her hips against Ira's face. Squealing as she came hard on his fingers. "Oh god Ira!" she moaned, as Ira swirled his tongue within her canal as she rode out her orgasm.

"Ira, I'm hurt you don't eat me out like you do with this sexy ass woman," Bridgett pouted as she looked down at him.

"Yes," Vikki cooed, pressing her chest against his back turning his chin towards her. Her tongue running through the woman's hot juice that marred his chin. Her ruby eyes lustered at the taste. "You simply can't hog this fine woman all to yourself. Not when we too want to have a taste of this hot pussy," she said, reaching around him, her thumb rubbing along Layla's engorged clit causing the woman to moan.

"Come Ira," Bridgett said, beckoning him as she walked back to his bed. Leaning back, resting the soles of her feet on the edge of the bed as she spread her legs for her brother. "My pussy has been so wet listening to her. It needs you to taste me like her," she said, glancing over to Layla. Her jealousy apparent in her eyes.

"Go. I'll take good care of your beautiful lady friend," Vikki said, getting a kiss in tasting Layla on his tongue. "Then we'll watch as you fuck her to sweet oblivion," she said, getting a moan out of Layla.

"Be gentle with me," Layla said bashfully as Vikki took up Ira's spot between her legs, "I've never had a woman..."

"Oh honey," Vikki cooed, blowing softly on Layla's overheated cunt, "you don't need to worry. I'm going to take good care of this pretty little thing," she said, placing a loving kiss on Layla's labia.

"Mmm, god, I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk again," Layla said, her eyelids fluttering as Vikki sucked gingerly on her oversensitive lips.

"Mmm, you taste sweet, I love eating pussy. Especially pretty little ones like this one," Vikki cooed, before sending Layla into a spiraling wail of moans.

"Ira," Bridgett said, holding her lips open for him, "taste me please?" she asked, her eyes begging him to place his lips upon her mound. To feel his sister as she cums on his tongue for him.

His eyes glanced up at her as his tongue ran through her lips. Feeling his sister pressing her left calf against his back drawing him deeper into her womanhood, feeling her tremble as his tongue circled her clitoris. Her brown eyes gazed down lovingly at him as he listened to her increased breathing.

"Oh fuck!" Layla howled, as Vikki used her tongue just as well as Ira did.

"Eat me like her!" Bridgett growled, her eyes darting over to Layla, "Eat your sister's pussy Ira," she mouthed, so Layla wouldn't think they were related. "Oh shit!" she gasped, as Ira sent his tongue deep into his sister's pussy. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Bridgett huffed and puffed as Ira licked her g-spot. "Fuck. Ira!" Bridgett screamed out, squeezing his head between her thighs, curling her body, holding his head tightly against her sex. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat that pussy!" she growled like a demon possessed as she came on her brother's tongue.

"The two of you are a deadly threat to a woman's cunt," Layla said, smiling down in a dreamy gaze at Vikki as she lapped up her orgasmic juices.

"Only when there's a beautiful woman with an equally pretty pussy," Vikki said, before sucking loudly on her labia. "Maybe next time my baby can taste you, hmm?" she asked, teasing Layla's clit.

"Y-you want... to do this again?" Layla asked, flustered.

"Mmmhmm, my baby needs to taste this sweet pussy. We don't mind sharing, if you don't mind sharing Ira with us," Vikki said, glancing up at Layla, "isn't that right Bridgett?"

soul71
soul71
6,734 Followers