Porn Star Family Pt. 05

Story Info
Off to Hell we go... who doesn't want to meet Lucifer?
14.3k words
4.78
53.5k
107

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers

A special thanks to WAA for editing part 1-5 for me.

********

"I want to talk to you when you get back," Vikki said as she stood in the doorway of his home.

"Okay," Ira said, perplexed at what she could want to talk about. "Is it about your sister?" he asked, when Vikki looked down at the tops of her feet he knew he hit the mark. "Are you worried I'd like her more?"

"Yes," Vikki said in a whisper.

"You do realize you live with me and she doesn't, right? I would think that puts you one up on your sister, don't you think?" Ira asked, placing a kiss on her forehead, feeling her skin heat underneath it. Waving to her as he walked down the sidewalk towards Beth's home to fully repay her for what she did.

"Ira!" Vikki called out. Her crimson hair whipped behind her as she ran towards Ira as he neared the corner of the property line.

Ira huffed as Vikki threw her arms around his neck. He could feel she wasn't wearing a bra as her breasts pressed into his chest. He couldn't help it, but his hands found their way to her ass. Her tongue twirled within his mouth as their kiss lingered.

"Ira," Vikki said, her cheeks heating as his hands squeezed her ass. "I think that's the first time you've done that. You can grab my ass any time you want. I'm sorry for getting mad at you, but Rita thinks she can sneak you away from me."

"And have you forgotten we've had sex more times than me and Rita have?" Vikki shook her head grinning as she did. "Then why are you worried?"

"Because...," Vikki began to say her finger drawing symbols on his chest, "in our world, an incubus like you is a rare thing Ira. I don't just mean your wings Ira. I mean this," she said reaching down rubbing his groin. "Why do you think you can make any woman mortal or succubi cum so easily? You instinctively use your gifts to makeup what you lack in skill, and Satan help us when you get the skills."

"You afraid you won't stop moaning as I...?" Ira said leaving the last part unsaid.

"No," Vikki said shaking her head slightly, "I love cumming on your cock Ira. If it gives me more and more orgasms who am I to complain?" she asked smiling sweetly at him. "I'm afraid I'll lose you to all the women who want a taste of this," Vikki said, giving his rod a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, I'm sure you and my sister will keep me in check," Ira said, stepping out of her arms.

"Hurry back Ira," Vikki called to him as he waved to say alright.

*****

His eyes ran over the front of Beth's home as he walked up the walkway. It hadn't changed since the last time he was at her place. He knew her mother and father were separating (or that's what he had heard), and he wondered if he should get her mother into the mix and really humiliate her like she did with him. Ira wondered how Beth would take it when she watches her own mother cumming on his cock. An evil smile spread across his lips as his finger neared the doorbell.

"Ira!" Beth said, throwing open the door. Her arms wrapped around him in a crushing embrace.

Her four foot, nine inch frame felt weird as her head only came up the bottom of his breastbone. Then again, with what he was planning on doing her tiny frame would be a huge benefit. Gently patting her back, keeping his emotions from his face.

"Come in, come in," Beth said, smiling sweetly at him. Her raven hair cascaded down her back as she shut the door behind him.

Ira knew she never wore a bra. Her A cup breasts didn't need the support of a bra. Her dark red leggings showed off her tight little ass. Ira's ears perked when he heard noise from the kitchen.

"Baby," a smooth seductive feminine voice drifted from their kitchen, "who was that at the door?"

Ira tried to keep his eyes in his sockets as he gazed at Beth's mother. Her midnight hair was freshly styled, her nails manicured, her skin had a healthy glow to it as if she'd just had a day at the spy. Her black slip dress flowed down her body, making a tear drop shape over her breasts before tapering upward and around her neck. Her light blue eyes studied him trying to figure out if she knew him or not. If he had to guess she was either about to leave on a date or had just gotten back from one that ended in disaster. Ira was hopeful it was the second one. It wouldn't do if she left the house before she heard her daughter moaning and begging as he fucked her.

"This is Ira," Beth said, her hand coming to a rest in the nook of his elbow.

"I see." Her eyes dilated as she fell underneath the red flash that raced across Ira's eyes.

"I can see where your daughter gets her looks," Ira said, holding out his hand buttering Beth's mother up.

"It certainly wasn't from her father," she said, her hand slipping into his. Keeping his smirk hidden as he sent his demonic energies along her skin as his fingertips skimmed along her palm.

"I hope we aren't keeping you from a date or something like that," Ira said politely.

"If only," she sighed.

"That's such a shame," Ira said, sowing his seed.

"Let's go to my room Ira," Beth whispered tugging on his hand.

"Nice to meet you Mrs..."

"It's Ms. Now," she said with a coy smirk, "Beth keep your door open," she said, looking at her daughter as she pulled Ira along.

"Mmm, I'd hate to be the man that stood up such a stunning woman," Ira quickly whispered into her ear as he passed. Peering back at her as she looked back him like she wasn't expecting that from him since he was there with her daughter.

Ira wasn't surprised to see the state of her room. Given that he had seen her at that Gothic/BDSM club. So the skulls, the dark literature that lined her shelves a great portion of it dealt with those new age vampire novels. The candles, the posters of those movies about a sparkling vampire, her bed which would soon be splattered in his cum along with Beth herself.

"Ira?" Beth said, leading him to her bed. Gently pushing him down onto her bed, her hands rested lightly along his shoulders.

"Hmm?"

"I am sorry for hurting you back then," Beth said, studying his face.

Ira saw the same swirling haze that his mother and sister had. Knowing he could get her to do anything he wanted, and he was going to test the waters. "Get on your knees then," Ira said spreading his legs. Slyly glancing at the door, willing it open a few more inches so he would have a better view of the hall; also giving Beth's moans less of an obstruction to get around.

"Did you like it when I sucked you off Ira? I know I loved how you ate me," Beth said, sinking to his knees without complaint.

"You do have a skill at it," Ira said, placing his hands behind him as he leaned back.

"Does that mean you'll taste me again?" Beth asked, quickly undoing his pants.

"Oh, I plan on it, among other things," Ira smirked as she snaked his cock out of his pants.

"Oh, and just what else were you thinking of doing?" Beth asked, feeling her nipples hardening.

"Hmm, I'm going to fuck that cute little butt of yours," Ira said confidently as he smiled down at her.

"I don't know if I can fit this big, thick, hard cock in my teeny, tiny pussy," Beth cooed before licking up the back of his cock. Her eyes glance up at him as Ira moaned as she sucked on the tip of his cock.

Ira glanced out the corner of her eye seeing a shadow in the hall. He knew her mother could see his cock through the gap in the door, it was another reason why he had widened it; she wouldn't have been able to see her daughter writhing in pleasure when his mouth was wrapped around her mound through the smaller gap.

"God Ira, if I had known you were so big I would have..."

"Have what?" Ira asked. He knew he had to get her to say it when her mother stood outside to get her to wonder, to ponder on -- what if?

"Don't make me say it Ira, it wasn't all that great in the first place. Your dad can't even eat a pussy as good as you did with mine," Beth said, her tongue swirling around his head before sinking back down onto his shaft.

Inwardly smirking as he saw Beth's mother stepping closer to the door as his eight inch cock glisten in her daughter's saliva. He saw how her hand covered her mouth as her eyes gazed at his hard tool. He began to wonder if it was time to speed this along. After all he was there for one thing.

"Beth?"

"Hmm?" Beth muttered from around his cock.

"I want to taste you," Ira said, noticing how her mother's eyes widened as he said it.

"Really?!" Beth said excitedly, causing his cock to pop out of her mouth in an audio pop.

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded.

"Oh Ira," Beth said dreamily. Her hands were already working to push her leggings down. Her shirt fell on top of her tights, her small breasts jiggled as she bounced on her bed. Her eyes watching as Ira kicked off his pants. "I can't wait to be as wet, if not more so, five hours later, like I was this morning," she said, her fingers playing with her labia as his shirt rose along his chest. "Now get up here and remind this pussy just what you can do."

Ira wondered if what Vikki said was true. Watching Beth's body tremble as his tongue parted Beth's labia. He was going to have to practice more on his mother, sister, and Vikki to perfect his technique. Which he assumed -- correctly, of course -- they wouldn't have a problem with.

"Oh god yes! Get that tongue in there, taste my pussy Ira," Beth moaned as her hips slightly lifted off of her bed.

Peering over Beth's right leg as she rested it on his shoulder. Ira watched as her mother softly caressed her right breast as she watched her daughter moan loudly as his tongue rubbed Beth's G-spot.

"Oh god Ira! I'm going to cum..." Her body jerked and spasmed as her cream flooded her canal. "Oh god, I've never cum so fast!" Beth said dreamily as she stared up at her ceiling. "That's it Ira, make that pussy cum again!" she moaned, pressing his head tightly to her sex as his tongue swirled around her channel. Her thighs trembled as his tongue messaged her folds in ways none of the other boys she brought home could achieve. Her hips bucked as Ira rubbed her clitoris as his tongue lapped up her juices. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Oh... Fuck me!" Beth howled as her back lifted off of her bed as her body contorted in pleasure.

"That's the plan," Ira chuckled as he came up for breath. Glancing over that the door, making sure Beth's mother was still watching. Glad that she was, mouthing the words, "Do you want me to taste you too? I will," running his tongue along his juice covered lips. Watching how her body shuddered as her hand was buried in-between her legs. Watching how she sucked on her lower lip as he sucked on her daughter's clit.

"No more Ira!" Beth squealed as she felt her third orgasm nearing its peak. "Fuck Ira!" she screamed out.

"Mmm, yes, you will be saying that a lot," Ira said, helping Beth to sit up. It wouldn't do for his plan if her mother couldn't see her getting impaled on his cock.

"You better not drop me," Beth said nervously as Ira held her aloft. Her hand moved the head of his cock towards her entrance. Gasping as Ira sent his cock upwards in a hard thrust. "Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck that cunt," she growled as she was impaled on his rod. So lost in the bliss for five long minutes she didn't notice her mother standing at her door watching. "Mom! What are you doing..." Her face contorted as her cunt clamped down on Ira's cock. Her mother quickly dashed from the doorway, to where Ira couldn't say.

While it lasted, Ira let her watch as he pounded her daughter's cunt causing her eyes to roll back into her head. Her mouth frozen in a silent wail. Her hands held onto his arms as her juices poured out around his cock and onto her floor.

Beth huffed as she fell face forward on her bed. Feeling Ira's weight shifting the bed as climbed onto it. Squealing loudly as Ira rammed his cock back into her hot, wet, sloppy cunt. "Yessss fuck me!" Beth growled, as Ira snapped her head back as he took hold of her hair. "God. You're so big," she moaned, practically drooling as he hammered her into submission. "No Ira..." But it was too late as his cum flooded her cunt. Forever solidifying that she was now his.

"Your mine now," Ira whispered spitefully into her ear as he buttoned his pants, leaning over Beth. "Do you understand?" he asked, turning her chin towards him. Seeing his influence at work deep within her pupils.

"Yes Ira, I'm yours," Beth said in a trance like state as his cum dripped out of her cunt.

Leaving Beth on her bed, his feet lightly dancing on the steps as he descended the stairs. Slyly peering around the corner into the living room as Beth's mother fidgeted in her chair as she tried to focus on the tv. Looking around quickly for something to write on, and with. A sinful smile spread across his lips as he wrote down his phone number. Hoping that little display had bore some fruit for his plan to work.

"Hey," Ira said, sticking his head around the corner his body soon followed. Playing off the startled look in her eyes as he entered the living room. "I just wanted you to know I was taking off and wanted to thank you for your hospitality," he said smiling warmly.

"W-where's Beth?" she said trying to keep her voice steady after what she had just seen.

"Trying to learn to walk again," Ira said with a coy smirk.

"Oh," she said, feeling her cheeks blush. Trying not to rub her thighs together in front of him. Her eyes running down his body wondering how he could make her daughter howl like she did. She couldn't remember the last time her soon-to-be ex-husband, once the separation period was over, ever ate her out the way she had watched Ira do to her daughter. Tonight was meant to be her first time back on the dating scene only to be stood up by the local college guy she had been flirting with over the past week. Then again, she doubted that boy had the skills she had just witnessed.

"You should have this," Ira said, slipping the folded piece of paper into her hand. "Call me if you ever need a seat," he said, allowing the inuendo to hang in the air as he started to move off. That was until he looked down and saw her hand wrapped around his wrist.

"Ira?"

"Yes Ms..."

"Emily," she offered, looking up at him.

"Yes Emily?"

"Do you find me attractive?" Emily asked, watching his face for any deception.

"Of course I do, I'm sure you have a dozen, if not more, guys following you around with their tongues hanging out," Ira said, noticing how she had yet to let go of his arm.

"Then he must be an idiot," Emily said aloud, more to herself than Ira.

"If you're talking about the guy who stood you up, in that dress, then yes, I would have to agree - he is an idiot!" Ira nodded.

"My breasts aren't too saggy are they?" Emily asked, cradling her orbs.

"I don't think so, I'm kind of envious of those hands."

"Why?" Emily asked, perplexed.

"Because they get to touch all of that," Ira said, sweeping his hand down her body.

"Oh," Emily said, quickly looking down. Her face was quickly flushed with heat. "Wait," she said her grip tightening on his wrist, "did I say goodbye yet?" Emily asked as Ira started to walk off.

"Is there something else I can help you with?" Ira asked, wondering if his plan would bear fruit so early.

"Yes, I think you can," Emily said, slowly spreading her legs. Her right hand inching up her dress. "You did say you would taste me too? I hope you weren't lying to me Ira?" she asked, revealing the delicate thong she had worn for her date.

"I might be a lot of things Emily, a lair isn't one of them," Ira said, sinking to his knees after Emily lead him around her chair. Watching how Emily bit her lip as she lifted her hips as Ira pulled down her underwear. "Wow. That guy is sure an idiot," he said, in awe at the sight before him, "then again, I doubt I would have gotten the chance to see this pretty sight."

"Now let's see if you can preform like you did with my daughter..." Releasing a light yelp as Ira pulled her hips towards him. Her breathing increased as Ira kissed down her left inner thigh. She couldn't stop her arousal from rising after two years of not feeling a man's lips so close to her hot mound. Biting her lip as Ira's tongue danced up her labia. Watching those eyes of his as his fingers pulled apart her lips to expose her hood. Her thighs trembled as his tongue slowly, teasingly, tormented her aching bud as it circled her clitoris. Her hands squeezed the armrests of her chair as his lips wrapped around that throbbing bud of hers. A small sensuous squeak escaped her lips as two of his fingers penetrated her mound.

"Mmmhmm," Emily nodded in hunger as those appendages wiggled and tickled her folds. "Ira," she said in a husky voice as looked down at him, "you sure my breasts aren't too saggy?" she asked, pushing her dress aside revealing her 32D breasts. While they did have some sag to them due to her age that didn't take away from how stunning her breasts were. Her areolas were about the size of a quarter, upon them sat tight, hard, perky nipples, eager to have someone's lips wrapped around them. Her heart raced as she saw her juices coating his chin as he rose between her legs, how she loved to see that on a man.

"Whoever told you that is such an idiot," Ira said, his eyes staring into hers as he leaned down. His fingers teased her labia as his lips gently plucked at her nipples. "You're breasts are beautiful," he said. His left thumb rolled along her right nipple while his tongue rolled along her left one. "If you ever need reassurances again, you just call me and I'll be more than happy to take care of these pretties," Ira said, noticing how she was staring at him with a hungry gaze. "Now let's get this lovely pussy you have cumming, shall we?" he asked, to which Emily vehemently nodded.

"D-Do I taste good to you?" Emily asked, her voice stuttering as she fought back her orgasm.

"Delicious," Ira cooed, before he sent his tongue deep inside her canal. He watched as she stared at him in silent shock so not to alert her daughter that he was eating her out. Her hands flew to her mouth as he poured his energies into her cunt. Keeping his mirth from his face as she came on his tongue. Watching her face as he lapped up her cream. Noticing how she was staring at him in wonder as if no one had ever done such a thing to her before. Ira wasted no time in rubbing her G-spot once again, he needed to get this day firmly set in her mind so Emily wouldn't hesitate to call him. Then, once she did, the humiliation of her daughter would begin, just the way she humiliated him six months ago.

Emily took him by surprise as her tongue darted into his mouth after he had given her, her third orgasm. She sucked on his lower lip as she pulled away. Her eyes burned in hunger and satisfaction. Plucking a few Kleenexes from the box, wiping his face clean, before her lips tasted his once again.

"You are something else Ira," Emily cooed, as her pussy throbbed in satisfaction.

"I aim to please," Ira said with a coy smile as he rose. "If you ever need a seat my face is always open. I'll be more than happy to take care of that yummy pussy again," he said, adjusting himself right in front of her eyes so she could get the full scope of his hard length. "You just give me a call when you need a hard ride," Ira waved at her as he neared her door. He wanted Emily to simmer for a while before he moved his plan along. It wouldn't do if he were to pluck the fruit before it was ripe. An sinful smirk graced his lips knowing with Beth as his servant and Cybil soon to join her, there were still a few more women he had to get even with as he walked back to his home.

"Hi Ira!" Bridgett said happily as he entered their home. Her ass wiggled as she walked passed him.

"You're back," Vikki said with a coy smile as she smelled two different women on his body. She knew he had fed well today.

soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers