Porn Star Family Pt. 06

Story Info
Well, life just got very, very weird for Ira.
11k words
4.75
43.3k
89

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

Special thanks to WAA for his proofreading and editing.

*******

Piles of gold, gems, works of art, and anything that had value rose high into the air after centuries of mortals selling their souls for wealth and power. Magma bubbled and hissed in the air, those sticky globs of molten rock popping as they reached the surface. Heat haze rolled along the stone floor as the heat rose off of that wide lake of fire. Blood-red nails scraped along the bowl to her right. Her delicate fingers fumbled around, mixing the contents looking for the best one before grasping what she was looking for. Her toned, muscled legs uncrossed flashing Ira the most perfect cunt he had ever seen before as she crossed her legs once again. Her flaming sword rested against the left side of her throne as her hand rose along her stomach. The light, thin, nearly see-through, flowing robe caressed her body as her hand rose over her giant, firm, mountainous MMM breasts. Her light pink, saucer sized areolas were revealed through the diaphanous linen material. Her wings stretched out to a massive forty-foot wing span. Throwing up his arms as they unleashed a force of air, shoving him backwards. Lowering his arms, a crust had been formed across the surface of the magma. Watching as she popped something into her mouth, chewing for a few seconds before spitting it into the molten lake.

"Bad nut," Lucifer said her fine, lush, crimson lips curved into an alluring smile as her golden eyes held the light of the heavens within them. "Approach, before the lake makes the walkway too unstable," she ordered.

Ira felt his legs moving before he could countermand the order. His mind racing, trying to remember what he had read about Lucifer in all of his books, and yes, even the bible. Although he was more partial to Paradise Lost. Studying every step he took, looking up she had an amused look in her eyes as she leaned on her hand as she watched him.

"Well, look who it is," Lucifer cooed as Ira stood before her. "Hello, Ira."

Ira swallowed hard as he stared up at her twenty foot tall form. He tried to keep his eyes on her face knowing, if he lowered them, he would have a very, very direct view of her womanhood. He so didn't want to become a permanent fixture in the deepest parts of Hell.

"H-Hi," Ira said weakly. What else could he say? "Nice tits!" Swallowing hard as her ginormous breasts bounced as she shifted in her seat.

"Why thank you, they are lovely aren't they?" Lucifer asked giving them a little shake. "Yes, I can read your mind Ira," she said with a sinful smirk, "I know every thought that has ran through your mind. I too am partial to Paradise Lost. Why everyone thinks I'm a guy I have no clue. Does it look like I have a cock?" Lucifer asked uncrossing her legs, showing Ira a place that existed before time was even a thing.

"N-no, you certainly aren't a guy that's for sure," Ira said trying to keep his mind blank so she wouldn't know his deprived thoughts.

"You know you can't hide anything from me, Ira? I did remake you," Lucifer said leaning forward causing Ira's eyes to follow the sway of her heavy hanging breasts. Taking hold of his chin in the nook of her thumb and index finger. "You are my child, don't you forget that," she said taking Ira by surprise by planting a very hot, very arousing kiss on his lips. "Seems your mind blocked out our first meeting," Lucifer said tapping the area between his eyes.

"So Ira, are you prepared to lay with the unclean one?" Lucifer asked her form had shrunk down to eight feet as she knelt over him.

"Do I have a choice?" Her laugher rang out in his mind as her breasts bounced against her chest.

"You most certainly do," Lucifer cooed leaning forward, "you can become my child, or I can kill you," she said fire leaping from the depths of her pupils. "See? You do have a choice," Lucifer said reaching between her legs.

"Do you remember now?" Lucifer asked. "Did it feel good laying with the ruler of Hell?" Leaning back in her seat laughing as Ira blushed. "A demon blushing, how cute," she chuckled. "Do you want to know why I chose you? Why you aren't like the others of your kind?"

"Sure. Why not? It isn't like you'll let me walk out of here until you do," Ira said seeing how she hadn't killed him the first time they met. He saw no harm in speaking like he normally did.

"That sass, that rebellious nature, and I know what it's like to want retribution," Lucifer mused, "reminds me so much of myself," she said her hand brushed along her left breast. "And I'm pleased to see that you haven't wasted the gifts I have given you," Lucifer said spreading her legs. Allowing Ira to see the heavenly light of her mound as her labia pulled apart. Her eyes dipped low seeing the twitch of his cock as her finger slipped into her canal. "Clean it Ira," she ordered her finger inches from his lips. "Good boy," Lucifer cooed once Ira had cleaned off her juices, "do you want to know why Lucifugous are so rare?"

"I guess," Ira said aloofly trying to remember where he experienced that taste before.

"Lucifugous are made for one thing," Lucifer said leaning in whispering into his ear.

"No!" Ira gasped in shock.

Ira walked out of her chamber in a daze after what Lucifer had told him. Shaking his head, it just couldn't be! What she had told him was just too damn convoluted. Even with everything that has happened this was just too much for Ira to believe. She couldn't be her, there was just no way. So, distraught, Ira instantly reverted back to his human form.

"Ira?" Sue asked, taking him by the arm jarring him out of his meandering thoughts. "It looks like you saw a ghost or something," she said concerned for her brother.

"You can say that," Ira mumbled unready to accept the truth. Unwilling to believe what Lucifer had told him. "You could have told me she was a she," he said his eyes cutting into Sue.

"I honestly didn't know, Lucifer doesn't meet with every single demon Ira," Sue said looping her arm around his, "only a select few have met her face to face. I heard rumors that she was, but those are just rumors nothing to really go on. It isn't like my family are that high up to earn an audience with her," she said as they walked back to the world of man. "Are you sure you are okay? You seem a little lost," Sue said studying his face.

"Yeah... just something she told me, something that just can't be true," Ira said shaking the uncertainty from his mind.

"Do you still want to...?"

"I'm not about to stand you up Sue," Ira said with a sly smile.

"Good!" Sue purred her ass swaying as she led him out of the tunnel.

Taking hold of his hands walking backwards onto the dance floor. The crowd parting surrendering the floor to them. Her ruby eyes gazed into his with longing as their fingertips held onto each other's before she backed way. The club's stage lights played along the floor in blues, reds, and greens before the white spot-light shone down on her.

Her fingers snapped as her arms rose, "I've been having dreams, jumpin' on a trampoline," her hips swayed gently as her head was bowed to the right. "Flippin' through the air, I never land, just float there," blowing a soft whistle along with the song. "As I'm looking up, suddenly the sky erupts," her ruby eyes fell upon Ira as she glanced up. "Flames alight the trees, spread to the leaves, now they're upon me," Sue's body moved in her seduction as she danced towards Ira.

"Wait if I'm on fire, how am I so deep in love?" Her index finger ran along her tongue down her chin, her neck, and through her heavenly valley as her hips rolled. Her hair whipped through the air as she bent forward, her stomach rolling as her hunger burned in her eyes as Ira got into the beat. Her long, slender, tone legs drew her closer to him as she took one step after another. Turning her back to him, feeling his hands on her hips as she rolled her ass against his groin. "When I dream of dying, I never feel so loved," her fingers trailed down Ira's right cheek as she pressed her own against his left. Bringing his left hand up, pressing it against her stomach allowing him to feel the heat of her body. To feel how he affected her mind, her heart, and her body.

"I've been having dreams, splashin' in a summer stream." Sue rubbed her ass up and down along Ira's cock, squeezing it between her ass cheeks. Spinning around, her arms resting on his shoulders. Her fingers weaved through his hair as she hooked her leg around his. Rubbing her mound against his hard pole. "Trip and I fall in," her ruby eyes glinted in her desire, "I wanted it to happen, my body turns to ice," her cheeks heated as his hands rested on her ass pressing her mound harder against his hard bulge. "Crushin' weight of paradise, solid block of gold," leaning in her tongue darted out teasing his lips. "Lying in the cold, I feel right at home." Sue didn't hear the rest of the song as she was lost in their embrace.

"Take me upstairs, and fuck your sister," Sue whispered into his ear. Hanging her head, smiling as Ira hurriedly led her off the dance floor.

Danara silently followed after them as they climbed the stairs to the second floor. She wanted a taste of what that boy could do. Her braids bounced against her back as she climbed the stairs. Her pussy tingled as she felt his lingering demonic energies. Her tail whipped in excitement as Sue lead him towards the darkest corner of the club.

"Mind if I join?" Danara smirked catching them off guard. Her ruby eyes glowing in the darkness.

"Not now Danara," Sue said her hand resting on Ira's thigh.

"Now, now Sue, you can't bring this boy in here and expect to keep him to yourself," Danara said lifting her skirt. Showing off her ebony mound to Ira's demonic eyes. Running her fingers through her lips letting him hear how wet she was. "Don't you want to taste this?"

"Umm...," Ira glanced at Sue who's eyes pleaded with him to say no, "another time, I'm kind of on a date with Sue at the moment," he said looking over at her, she nodded.

"Well..." Danara sauntered over running her fingers below Ira's nose, "next time come see me and I'll take that cock for a twirl," she purred. Showing off her pussy to him one last time, spreading her cocoa colored labia letting him see how pink her pussy was before pulling down her skirt and walking away.

"Thank you," Sue whispered as her arms wrapped around his neck. "I didn't want to share you today," she said her hand ran down his chest as she leaned in. Her fingers made quick work of the button of her shorts as her tongue twisted around his. Lifting her feet, one at a time, towards her ass, slipping her tennis shoes off, pushing the hem of her shorts and panties down in one go. She needed to feel her brother inside of her once again. She needed to feel his cock surging through her folds. Crawling into his lap, "Feel how wet you've made me Ira," Sue said placing his hand over her soaked mound.

"My, just feel that wet pussy," Ira said giving her peach a light spank. Watching how she trembled as he did.

"Mmmhmm," Sue nodded, "and there's only one thing that will satisfy it now," she said unsnapping the button of his jeans. "You will give your sister what she needs, won't you?" Sue asked unzipping his fly as Ira nodded. "Do you know how much I've wanted this since Sunday?"

"No," Ira said trying to keep his voice steady as her hand ran up and down his cock.

"I fucked all my sugar daddies just to feel something close to what I felt when you were inside this pussy," Sue said running her labia up and down his cock, "and they never came close to the pleasure I felt when my brother fucked me," gasping in lust as his head breached her womanhood. "Yesss," she hissed in want as she sank down Ira's cock, "God, you feel so good Ira. Don't you love your sister's pussy?"

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded as Sue rocked her hips.

"I want you to cum in me Ira, I want to feel that hot jizz shooting up inside of me," Sue purred gliding faster along his rod. Slamming down to the base of his root as she came. "Mmmhmm, so good, you make your sister's pussy purr," she hummed before claiming his lips. Pulling Ira deeper into their kiss as his hips sent his cock surging upwards. Squealing into his mouth as he increased his size by an inch. Yelping as Ira rolled her onto her back, wrapping her legs around his waist as he plunged his cock deep into her cunt. "That's it Ira play with my tits, mmm, fuck, you're so deep," Sue said practically drooling.

"Like having your brother fuck you, huh?" Ira grunted trying not to give in to the sensations of Sue's tight cunt.

"Mmmhmm, especially a brother with a morphic cock," Sue said with a coy smirk. Arching her back as her womb sent another torrent of hot cream down her canal. "Give it to me Ira, give your sister that hot cum," she moaned as her hands lavished on his chest.

Smiling up at the ceiling as Ira collapsed on her chest after dumping his load into her womb. Her hands ran along his back as he panted in her ear. Nuzzling his neck, her lips gently plucking at his skin as they recovered from their orgasms. She never did this with her sugar daddies, with them it was a transaction, with Ira it was more than just the sex. She has never felt this close to anyone in her life. Succubi weren't known for personal connections (Vikki was the exception to the rule.) Her eyes darted about trying to figure out why Ira affected her so much.

"Mor my bag," Sue said as they stopped at the front door.

"Aww. But you have such pretty things," Mor pouted as she handed over the bag, "and here's your shirt, I rubbed it all over my boobs," she said winking at Ira. "So go on feel their warmth, or would you like a firsthand taste?" Mor asked with a mischievous glint in her black eyes.

"Go on, or she'll just show up at your home," Sue sighed rolling her eyes at Mor's giggle as she lifted up her shirt.

"Come on, let Mor show you how my breasts feel rubbing on that face!" Mor said reaching out taking Ira by his shirt and burying his face in her bosom. "Yes, yes, feel those titties slapping that face," she said giggling wickedly.

"Okay Mor, you've had your fun," Sue said pulling Ira away.

"Aww. You best come back and give Mor some of that cock. She needs some of that incubus cock," Mor said running her tongue along her upper lip. Taking hold of his hand writing her number on his palm. "Now you better call Mor or I'll find you," she said smiling revealing her needle like teeth.

"O-okay," Ira said unnerved by the hungry look in those black soulless eyes of hers.

"Just what is she?" Ira asked as he and Sue walked back to the elevator.

"You ever hear of those black eyed kids before?" Sue asked snuggling up to him.

"Yeah, but aren't they like an internet phenomenon that's popped up in the last few years?" Ira asked.

"No, you just met one, that's why I told you to humor Mor. You don't want her showing up at your house," Sue said resting her head on his shoulder as they waited for the elevator to descend, "so you better call her, or she will find you Ira."

"Is she like all demon or half like us?"

"She's a full-blooded demon, she just looks human, which is why she is allowed to work the front door. So whatever happens Ira, be prepared for very rough sex. Full-bloods don't take their partners pleasure to heart during it," Sue said as they stepped into the cab.

Thirty minutes later Sue pulled her car to a stop in front of Ira's house. Her fingers interweaved with his as they sat there. Leaning over the console, her lips pressed against his hoping she could see him again and soon.

"Thanks for coming shopping with me Ira," Sue said her finger brushing her hair behind her ear.

"You're welcome, best time I've had at the mall," Ira said with a warm smile.

"Good, a handsome brother is supposed to enjoy the company of his sister," Sue said placing his hand between her legs. Allowing him to feel her sex so he would think of her until the next time they met. "You make sure you get the tickets to your prom, I so want to show up those girls that thought so little of you," she said placing a kiss on his palm.

"I'll let you know once the school starts selling them," Ira said wondering what awaited him once school started again.

"Good. Now you got my number, so I expect lots of dick pics from my brother," Sue said bringing Ira in for a hug and another kiss. Waving to Ira as he stood on the lawn.

"Ira, good your home, there's been a change," Cora said from the stoop.

"Where is he, where's Ira!" Ira's brow started to sweat, taking a dry swallow at the sound of his grandmother's voice. He had always wondered why she still looked so young given that she was supposedly in her sixties. He tried to keep his fear from showing as he saw her chestnut hair. "Ira! There's my sweet grandson!" His grandmother said joyfully, bouncing on her feet before rushing across the lawn. Her arms outstretched, her 36C breasts still firm, bouncing, then again, he doubted she would want to be seen with saggy breasts, or an ounce of fat on her lithe body. Ira huffed as his grandmother wrapped him in a crushing embrace. "Oh, does my grandson like his grandmother's normal tits, hmm? Did you enjoy the taste of your grandmother's angelic pussy? I told you there was only one reason Lucifugous are made, and that's to fuck me," Lucifer whispered. Cold dread spread through Ira's body as he stared into those gold eyes. "They have always been my offspring, and Ira, I want this cock," she said cupping her grandson's tool, "don't you want your grandmother to suck, to fuck, to make this cock explode within my hot pussy," Lucifer said in a wanton purr. Her lips tugged on his earlobe. "Remember your mother mustn't know so use this name not my angelic one, and I'll suck this cock like it's never been sucked before."

"Mom?! Can we talk about this?" Cora said from the stoop.

"What's there to talk about sweetheart? That two timing man had to go!" Toni said turning back to her daughter. Peering over at her grandson, letting him gaze at her real ass not the guise she donned when she walked the earth.

"But... Mom, my company! Dominic is going to fight for everything I have now," Cora huffed.

"No he won't," Toni said stepping up to her daughter's side, "not if he's smart he won't. Ira come on, what are you standing there for?" she said with a knowing smile.

"Yes Ira, let's go...," Cora said her eyes gesturing to his room.

"Ira!" Bridgett cried out as he walked through the door. "I missed you," she said pressing her small breasts into his chest.

"Ira come, I made a cake," Vikki said taking hold of his hand. Shyly glancing at Bridgett's grandmother, something about her never truly sat right with her. "Come try some," she said pulling him towards the kitchen, "so, I hear you had a fun time with Sue today?"

"Who's this Sue and what's she doing hanging around my grandson?" Toni asked playing into her role.

"She's Vikki's sister grandma, you'll like her I promise," Bridgett said trying to bring her around about Vikki.

"I don't like it," Toni huffed.

"Yeah, tell her thanks for what happened in the food court," Ira said looking over at Vikki.

"Ira, what happened at the food court?" Cora asked as they entered the kitchen.

"Here. Try it," Vikki said handing him a slice of Red Velvet cake, "and you can tell us what happened." She didn't need to ask she could smell her sister on Ira.

"Yes Ira, what happened?" Bridgett asked resting her chin on Vikki's right shoulder as she hugged her from behind.

"Got accosted by those boys you fucked," Ira said, glancing at his mother as he took a bite. He wasn't expecting it to taste so moist, so rich, so good! "Wow Vikki, this is really good!" he said taking another bite and another, "Oh, and a girl I once knew showed up too."

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers