Porn Star Family Pt. 07

Story Info
A peep show, Cybil's fall... Heaven is on the move! Oh my!
8.3k words
4.74
40.2k
78

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,742 Followers

Thanks WAA for the proofing and editing

******

"But this is..."

"Obviously," Vikki giggled behind her hand at Ira stared at the Adult movie theater sign.

"Sis?! Why did you bring me here?" Ira asked, he had heard talk of the place in the hallowed halls of his school. Yet like everything that was gossiped in those cold, loud, white halls Ira never took the stories to heart. Clearly he was wrong; it did exist.

"Because," Bridgett said a wicked grin spread across her face as Ira looked at her, "Vikki and I like coming here and letting all those dirty men watch as we fuck."

"Oh yes, all those horny cocks stroking to us, wishing they could stick their cocks into our hot, tight, wet pussies," Vikki purred reaching over cradling Bridgett's right breast.

"So we thought we would torment the men," Bridgett said an evil light flared in her eyes, "with fucking you in front of them since they can never stick those wimpy cocks into us."

"Damn sis," Ira said a little taken back by his sister's demeanor.

"Didn't you know? Your sister can be very... bad." Vikki cooed. She loved it when Bridgett got like this. It was one of the reasons she was drawn to her in the first place. "So what do you say Ira? Do you want to go and make those men envious of you?" she asked turning in her seat.

"You know... if I saw your tits it might make my decision easier. It has been sometime since I've seen them," Ira said with a devilish grin.

"Should we?" Bridgett asked looking at Vikki.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded vehemently matching her girlfriend's smile.

"Ira, baby brother, are these the tits you want to see?" Bridgett asked as she and Vikki revealed their 36B and 38C cup breasts, respectively, to him.

"Mmmhmm," Ira muttered his head bobbed rapidly.

"Do you like your sister's breasts Ira?"

"Of course, they're so perky," Ira said reaching out giving each one a light tease.

"Does that mean, if you get into our college, you'll fuck us in our lecture halls?" Vikki asked pinching her nipples.

"Oh, most definitely! I do wonder how..." Ira reached out cradling one their breasts in each his hands. Watching how they both bit their lower lips as his thumbs circled their areolas. "Just like how I remember," he said with a coy smirk.

"Ira," Bridgett said trying to steady her breath, "all you had to do was tell me and I would have shown you my tits, anytime, anywhere!"

"Oh yes!" Vikki agreed vehemently.

"I'll remember that for next time," Ira said removing his hands, allowing the girls to cover up, as he saw cars pulling into the parking lot.

"You here as guest this time, or entertainers again?" asked the thick red haired woman sitting behind the glass as they approached the ticket counter. Not that she was overly obese; it gave her body a very appealing prospect to Ira's eyes, and the woman knew it.

"Oh, we plan to put on a show Darsie!" Vikki said with a confident smile.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett nodded, slipping her arm around Ira's waist.

"Oh? I thought you were... you know?" Darsie asked, giving Bridgett the once over.

"I am, but this cock...," Bridgett purred reaching down rubbing Ira's cock in front of her, "I just can't get enough of it!"

"Oh? Oh?!" Darsie's eyes widened as Vikki displayed Ira's length and girth with her hands to her. "Well..." Clearing her throat, feeling her cheeks heat as she pictured it in her mind. Looking over at the panel that displayed the private peep rooms that ran down the right wing of the theater, while the screening rooms were down the left wing, checking to see what was available... "Room four is open," she said while sliding the passcode for the door that lead to the service hall behind the private peep rooms. That way, should a customer get a little too creepy, the woman would be safe until the man could be properly handled. She slyly reached down, turning on the small monitor for room four; Darsie didn't want to miss this. She had to know what kind of cock would make a lesbian stray.

"See you in an hour or two!" Bridgett waved at Darsie as Vikki held the door open.

"Attention! Attention! Let's have a round of applause for the return of our two hottest ladies! But wait, what's this?! They brought a man, how strange... whatever could they be thinking?! To find out, you gents will just have to visit room four while these hot ladies are around." Darsie's voice rang out over the intercom as Bridgett and Vikki led Ira by the hand towards the locked door.

"You can put your clothes in there," Bridgett said pointing to the locker on the left side of the door, "no one will bother them Ira," she said pulling up her shirt.

"How does this actually work?" Ira asked slipping out of his sneakers as he glanced at his sister and Vikki. Watching how they reached behind their backs, unclasping their bras.

"Focus Ira," Vikki said shooting him a seductive smile.

"You see those lights?" Bridgett asked pointing at the red light bulb overhead. A smile forming on her face as her brother's eyes glanced down at her tits, then looked at the bulb. "When we're ready, we flip a switch inside, letting Darsie know, then she will unlock the door on the other side, allowing customers into the viewing room. Use this to hide your face," she said handing Ira a Spartan inspired mask from the movie 300, "we wouldn't want people to know your fucking your sister," Bridgett cooed licking her lips as she saw how his underwear detailed his cock.

"So how are we going to do this, baby?" Vikki asked resting her arm on Bridgett's left shoulder as she watched as Ira tossed his underwear into the locker. "I want to get fucked in the ass today," she whispered into her ear.

"Then you go last," Bridgett said smirking at her girlfriend.

"I can wait!" Vikki said feeling her starfish quivering at the thought of feeling Ira's cock stuffing her ass. "You ready?" she asked looking at Ira as his semi-hard cock held her enthralled.

"Sure. You ready to beg me to never stop fucking you?" Ira asked with a coy smirk as he looked at Vikki. He already knew his sister wanted his cock. She had told him as much in their laundry room earlier that day.

"Ira... I never want to know the feeling of your cock never fucking this tight little thing," Vikki said patting her dance floor.

"Come," Bridgett said her finger beckoning her brother to enter as she opened the door.

The room was pretty bare, then again, it was only meant for one thing. Vikki dragged one of the chairs to the rear so she wouldn't intrude on Bridgett. A dark one-way see-through drape hung down in front of the glass, so they could see outwards, yet the men couldn't see into the booth until they slipped five tokens (ten dollars), into the coin slot, or more given how long they wanted to watch a single girl. Bridgett gently pushed her brother down into the chair. Pushing up his mask, leaning over, her lips softly pressed against his, knowing this would be the only time they could kiss due to the Spartan helm he wore for anonymity. Vikki quickly hurried to Ira's left side, her tongue lashing his, getting her own kiss in before the show started.

"We ready?" Vikki asked standing at the light switch seeing Bridgett nod that she was.

It wasn't a long wait until the door on the other side of the glass opened. Bridgett kept her smirk from showing when a man in his mid-fifties hurried inside. Shoving the tokens into the slot causing the door to lock.

"Oh? Is the gentleman eager to see a lesbian fuck a cock?" Bridgett asked her voice flowing over the speakers. Chuckling inward as the man fumbled with the phone as his other hand tried to unbuckle his belt at the same time.

"Fuck yes, I am," the man grunted as the curtain began to rise.

"Look at this pussy," Bridgett said bending over in front of the glass giving the man a very clear view of her cunt, "don't you wish you could stick that hard cock inside this tight, hot, wet pussy?" she asked running her fingers over her mound before giving it a light smack.

"I'd would tear that cunt up," the man growled as his hand pumped his cock.

"Oh? Would you? Would you slide that cock...?"

"Shit!" Bridgett heard him hiss, looking over her shoulder as his pants were covered in his cum.

"Poor dear, cumming so soon, all that wasted cum," Bridgett pouted as the curtain lowered once the man hit the coin return to get what money he could back.

"You're bad, making that man soil himself," Vikki giggled once the curtain was down and the speaker turned off. Yet, their wait wasn't long when a boy no older than Ira was came strolling in.

"Well, look who it is, I thought you could get the girls," Bridgett taunted flipping on the speakers causing Andrew to stop in his tracks. "Why don't you take a seat and see a woman fucking a cock that never will be yours, hmm?" Her chuckle followed after him as Andrew fled the room. Blowing her brother a kiss knowing how he disliked the boy. Looking back as Andrew stomped back in slamming ten tokens onto the counter. "Oh someone's confident in themselves. Can you last that long?"

"Shut up and show me that pussy," Andrew growled into the phone once he inserted all ten tokens.

Bridgett reached over stopping the curtain just high enough for Andrew to see her cunt. He didn't need to know it was her behind the glass.

"You want to see my pretty pussy?" Bridgett taunted.

"Damn right! Now get to it!" Andrew hissed pulling out his cock.

"Then look at it," Bridgett said placing her left foot on the sill of the window, "gaze at the pussy you will never touch," she hissed as she spread her labia.

"Bitch! You would love my cock!" Andrew growled wagging his six and a half inch cock at her.

"That little thing," Bridgett laughed, "compared to his big, hard, thick cock," she taunted, moving out of the way, showing off Ira's twitching cock waiting for her. "I think not. So why don't you just sit there and dream of me riding that cock while I fuck this one." Walking over to her brother, reaching back, smacking her ass just to piss Andrew off. She knew all about him and how he used her brother. Throwing her right leg over Ira's lap. "Play with my tits baby," Bridgett cooed as she reached down between her legs, "mmm, I love this cock," she purred as the palm of her hand ran up and down his shaft. "That's it, fondle them to your heart's content," Bridgett said as she ran the head of his cock through her labia, pressing it at her slick entrance.

Reaching back, spreading her ass cheeks, as she sank down on her brother's cock, showing Andrew the vision of what he would never be able to experience as long as he lived. Letting him watch as her cunt wrapped tightly around Ira's cock as it slithered up and down his hard pole.

"You like that pussy don't you?" Bridgett asked as her juices coated his cock.

"Mmmhmm," Ira murmured from behind his mask.

"Good. My pussy loves this cock," Bridgett moaned. Removing her hands from her ass, placing them on his shoulders, rocking her hips rapidly as her womb quivered. "Yes make me cum baby, make me cum on that cock! Oh fuck! Oh yes!" Her hands tightened on Ira's shoulders as her cream coated her brother's cock.

"Look at it!" Bridgett hissed as she lifted off of Ira's lap. "Look how my pussy creamed this cock in a way the thing you're wanking could never accomplish," she growled, sliding her ass down her brother's chest. Her hand guiding his cock back into her wet cunt.

"Fuck you! You bitch!" Andrew hissed, yet still his hand pumped his rod as he watched her sink back down that phallus. "If I was in there..."

"You would blow your load the minute that little thing touched my pussy!" Bridgett spat. Her thighs trembled as she felt her brother's hands sliding down her hips.

"I'm going to make you eat those words, you dirty whore!" Andrew snarled, feeling his thighs tightening, knowing he was going to cum soon.

"How's that, hmm? Seems to me you can't last as long as my friend here," Bridgett said her breath growing heavy as Ira spread her lips showing off how his cock was gliding through her folds. "Mmm. Fuck! Yes! Rub that clit baby, make me cum for you again," Bridgett moaned rocking her hips. Tormenting Andrew with how good her pussy looked with a cock buried deep inside it.

"Bitch!" Andrew sneered, feeling his cock twitching, ready to unleash his load. "You would be begging me to fuck you with this cock!" Nearly leaping out of his seat, his reflection playing off the glass as he stroked his cock. "See. You want this cock, say it?!" Andrew's face grew red as he heard her laughing at him.

"Boy, sit your ass down with that puny thing!" Bridgett growled, slipping Ira's cock out of her. Holding it against her dance floor to show him what a real cock looks like. "This is a cock; this is the only cock that is ever going to fuck me," she snarled at the glass before returning Ira's rod back into her wet cunt. "Cum in me baby, let's show this boy how to really creampie a pussy," Bridgett whispered into his ear, "please Ira? I need to feel your hot cum inside me. I want to feel it dripping down my leg," she panted as she rubbed her clit. Chuckling as Andrew's cum struck the glass. "See. You so couldn't handle this pussy! Now get out and let a real man have the seat... oh yes! That's it cum inside me, give it to me!" Drool pooled in her mouth as she felt rope after rope of her brother's sperm filling up her womb. Watching with heavy eyes as the curtain lowered once the time ran out.

"Darsie?" Vikki spoke into the call box that was connected to the ticket booth.

"What can I help you with?" Darsie tried to hide the breathlessness from her voice. She had been touching herself while she watched the camera feed from room four. She just couldn't believe the size of his cock. She could also feel how damp her panties were as she lightly rubbed her thighs together.

"Can you send someone in to clean the front? Seems we've had some... messy guests!" Vikki said, sharing a smile with Bridgett.

"Certainly," Darsie replied, "Bill please go to room four, it seems some men don't know how to use the towels." Which caused Vikki and Bridgett to burst out in laugher.

"Mine!" Vikki demanded, diving into Bridgett's beautiful, cum filled pussy.

"Save some for me Vikki," Bridgett pleaded, as her girlfriend ate Ira's cum out of her cunt while they waited for Bill to finish in the viewing room.

"But it's just so tasty," Vikki purred, winking up at Ira as Bridgett sat on his lap.

"You better," Bridgett pouted.

"I would never deprive you, baby," Vikki said placing a kiss on Bridgett's clit.

"Taste me Ira! Eat me the way you ate that woman in your room," Vikki demanded, bending over, and grabbing her ankles. "Mmm," she moaned feeling his mouth wrap around her mound, "yes Ira! My pussy needs to coat that tongue" Vikki panted.

"Vikki why does it feel like you enjoy Ira's tongue more than mine?" Bridgett asked, arching an eyebrow.

"What?! Ira is getting there, but baby, you know your tongue is the best!" Vikki said, looking at Bridgett from between her legs. Only to feel her cheeks heat as Bridgett burst out in laughter.

"You're so adorable," Bridgett said, her hand muffling her laughter.

"Just you... oh fuck!" Vikki loudly moaned as Ira sucked on her clit. "Oh Ira, that's it suck on it," she said, watching as his cock re-hardened. Nearly jumping out of her skin from the knock on the window. Shuddering as Ira gently blew on her mound before leaning back and lowering his mask. "When we get home, you just wait little lady," Vikki whispered, wagging her finger at Bridgett.

Turning her head as the door opened, her eyes watching as the average, mid-thirties man lazily walked into the viewing room. She could tell he was stressed out; it was evident on his face. The discolored spots on his shirt foretelling a sickly child at home. Her heart went out to him.

"Hello, Mr. handsome," Vikki said sweetly, blowing the man a kiss. Pressing her breasts against the glass, asking "Do you like them?"

"Mmmhmm," the man mumbled.

"Would you like to suck on them, nice and gently?" Vikki asked rubbing her breasts into the glass in small circles.

"Oh yes," the man sighed.

"My nipples are so lonely; would you suckle on to keep them warm and cozy?" Vikki asked, her fingers circling her areolas before giving her nipples a soft pinch. Smiling warmly at the man as he nodded. "Come on, take it out, let me see that hard cock that wants to be deep inside this tight, hungry, wet pussy," she purred as her hand ran over her dance floor. Her fingers dancing along her labia before sinking into her hot sex. "Mmm, is that for me?" Vikki asked lustfully as the man pulled out his nine inch cock. "I don't know if this little thing can handle such a huge cock like yours."

"Oh, I'll be gentle, I wouldn't harm that pretty little thing," the man said into the receiver. His hand slowly stroking his shaft to enjoy this for as long as he could.

"Oh?" Quickly spinning around resting her hands on Ira's knees as she bent over. Winking at him as she reached between her legs. "Are you sure your big cock can fit into this pretty pussy?" Vikki asked, spreading her honeydew covered lips for him. Letting him watch as her canal opened and closed.

"Mmmhmm, it'd be a nice tight fit, but it would fit in that beautiful peach," the man said, his lust ringing in his voice clear as day.

"What about here, do you think it will fit in my ass? I like having a cock deep inside it," Vikki said, her body quaking as her middle finger slipped into her starfish.

"Oh, you're a dirty girl, hmm?" the man asked, licking his lips as he listened to her light moans.

"Mmmhmm, I've been bad, my ass needs to be punished," Vikki purred, spanking her ass, giving it a little shake.

"Well then, I think I need to smack this cock across that ass. Don't you think so?" the stranger asked.

"Oh yes, give it to me! Spank my ass with your hard cock!" Vikki cooed, shaking her ass at him.

"You like that!" the man growled as Ira spanked Vikki on her right cheek.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki slyly nodded. Looking hungrily at Ira as he spanked her other ass cheek. Pleased he was playing along. Climbing into Ira's lap, running his cock between her ass cheeks. "You stroke your cock for me thinking this cock is yours as it fucks me..." she said, peering over her shoulder.

A light sheen of sweat glistened on her skin after riding Ira's cock for fifteen minutes. She loved feeling his hands on her while she pleasured his cock. Loving how good it felt in her tight cunt; the way it touched her folds, the way it made her womb quiver.

"You still with me Mr.?" Vikki asked, panting slightly.

"Of course, I wouldn't finish until I filled up that tight ass!" the man growled, breathing heavily into the receiver.

"Mmm good," Vikki said, lifting off Ira's lap. Peering out the corner of her eye, noting how his gaze followed her and the bounce of her breasts, as she walked to the corner of the booth; bending down picking up the bottle of lube and pouring some into her hand as she walked back. Resting her hand on Ira's knee as she bent over in front of the man. "You ready to slide that big, hard, fat cock into my naughty ass?" Vikki asked, peering over her shoulder as she smeared the lube on her ass. Sinking two fingers into her ass letting him watch as her cunt quivered.

"You think that ass can handle this?" the man asked, shaking his cock at her.

"Oh baby, my ass will milk that cock like you wouldn't believe..." Vikki moaned. Her eyes fluttered as her fingers sank deeper into her gorgeous ass, pushing the lube in deep.

"Mmm, I bet." He groaned.

"Mmm, it's all nice and ready for you to press that head against it and slowly slide into this tight, magical hole," Vikki cooed, pulling out her fingers, reaching behind Ira's left shoulder, taking the small towel Bridgett held out for her and wiping her hand clean. "You ready baby?" she asked, looking back at Ira as she lined up the head of his cock with her starfish.

soul71
soul71
6,742 Followers