Porn Star Family Pt. 15

Story Info
The Seals of Onoskelis.
13.8k words
4.83
21.8k
63

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,749 Followers

The Seals of Onoskelis

***

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

******

Ira stared, a tad frightened, into those shimmering ruby eyes. Those crimson strands lightly brushed her cheek bones. Her lush, full, enchanting lips were curved into an alluring smile. "Does she always look so hot when she's mad... Duh! She a succubus you idiot. Of course, she's going to look hot when she's pissed as Hell," Ira berated himself. His head quickly turned to the right. Seeing Sue slowly pushing the door closed. Rita's fingers turned the knob of the deadbolt closed causing a slight twinge of fear to crawl up his spine. Glancing down at how her 42DD breasts pressed into his chest. Looking left and right as Sue pressed her 38Cs against his right arm and Rita's 36Cs on his left. Ira wouldn't have moved if he wanted to.

"You have some explaining to do Ira. Why didn't you tell us you... You aren't truly Nephilim you have our taint," Alyda purred her hand resting over the crest of her house that was branded onto his skin. "What are you?" she asked, her tail dipped between her legs. Smirking when Ira jumped as it brushed along his manhood.

"You know you can trust us, we're family after all," Rita pouted, all the while her thigh brushed along his.

"At least now we have something to hold over Vikki," Sue said, shooting her sister a cruel smirk.

"Umm..." Ira scratched his cheek knowing they were really going to kill him.

"What?! No! Why Vikki?! Why not me?!" Sue screamed out in hurt.

"Ira, did we not grow close?" Rita asked, gently turning his chin towards her. "Don't you remember that little picnic? The way we held each other... like lovers." Her breath flowed over his lips as they were a hairsbreadth away from hers. "Are we not lovers Ira? Or are we just the women you fuck?" Rita asked, her anger that he would leave her out, yet Vikki was the first one to know, was clear as day.

"I didn't want anyone of you getting hurt," Ira said, looking at each and every one of them. "I knew after I found out, it would be safer for you if you didn't know what I truly am."

"So Ira, just what are you?" Sue asked, as she nibbled along his jaw.

"Nagdaium'," Ira said, matter-of-factly. Ever since the Devil whispered into his ear of what he was Ira has been struggling to figure out what to actually call his form of being.

"Who's your angelic parent?" Alyda asked, knowing that was an important question to be answered. Her eyes flew wide as some invisible force took hold of her and her daughters, grunting as her back struck the wall.

"I am!" Lucifer's voice thundered throughout their home.

"Silly demons," Anael said, in a tsk-tsk voice as she sat on the post of the banister. "Did you think you could do that so openly in her home?" she inquired wondering if she should...

"Anael you will not harm your father's harem," Lucifer commanded causing Ira to look into the den. Standing with her back to him, her pearl white wings sat folded against her back. She peered through strands of her blond hair over her shoulder; her golden eye shimmered, knowing the battle was coming. Knowing there was a chance she could lose him.

"Yes Mother," Anael sighed. Then quickly her hand shot down pushing her dress down hiding her womanhood from his gaze. "Don't look daddy," she said bashfully, looking away.

"Now that you know who my sweet, darling Ira is." The palms of her hands rested on the mantle of the fireplace, her nails clicking on the wood. Dispelling her wings, they would only get in the way of things. "I think it's time you learn your place," Lucifer said, in a commanding tone. The sound of her nail striking the mantel dissolved the couch, then another strike the coffee table. A small smile formed on her lips as Anael appeared before her father.

"Hi Daddy," Anael whispered. "I'm going to watch okay," she said, in this innocent tone. Mischievousness danced in her blood-red eyes as she stared up into her father's eyes. Standing on her tiptoes, leaning forward as Ira leaned back. "No need to be shy Daddy, I would never hurt you," Anael said, lovingly. Getting a quick peck on his lips in before giggling in a creepy tone as she danced away.

Ira yelped as his body was pulled along the floor with invisible fingers to the middle of the room. His head snapped to the left as Marilyn Manson's 'Kill4Me' came on. Making Alyda and her daughters watch as she ground her mound on Ira's right thigh. Her tongue flickered out teasing his upper lip tempting him to taste her lips. Her angelic lips shaped themselves along his. Their immortal bodies melded together; their heavenly essences danced along their skin as their fingertips explored each other's bodies.

"Yes Ira," Lucifer panted as the tips of his fingers trailed up her 32FF left breast. Her golden eyes stared into his golden-ruby ones, feeling how good it was to formally mark Ira as hers. Her cheek brushed his, a sinful smirk was on her lips as she peered at Alyda and her daughters. "You like my breasts the best, don't you?" A lustful whimper escaped her lips as Ira tweaked her nipple.

"You know I do, so why are you tempting me?" Ira asked, as he lightly nibbled on her right earlobe. Listening to her shuddering breath as he ran his hand beneath her robe. Dancing along her thigh, hearing the fabric of his shirt ripping as her nails dragged along his back. His eyes followed his grandmother's wings as they unfurled, the angelic light of those pearl white wings sparkled along each feather. Her halo burned brightly as the signs of her orgasm overflowing the dams in her canal. Her breath hot in her grandson's ear as before losing control. Thrusting her left hand out telekinetically slamming the doors shut before her light flooded the room.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you aren't harmed by mama's light," Anael said, the red tips of her wings brushed against the ceiling as she unfurled her wings. "I don't want daddy mad at me," she stated over her shoulder in childlike innocence. "I may be young and whatnot, I understand what your rank is in Hell... now, so when I say this, I say it as a Princess of Hell. That if you harm my father, I will see your house destroyed." Anael's voice was hard and cold as her golden-ruby eye peered around the edge of her wing. Her murderous stare bored into all three of them as her mother released her hold on them. "Yes?" Anael turned towards Kelly as she and the Herald's companions behind her stood there in the doorway. "Is there something I can do for you, as you can see this is a family matter. So unless you have business, please leave..."

"Anael, knock it off," Ira said, as he opened the doors.

Elation flooded her face as she turned to gaze at her Father, her maker, her purpose. Her golden-ruby eyes ran down her father's true form. Anael was sure her father could do it as well, he just had to be taught if he hasn't already experienced the sight before. Feeling both her angelic and demonic side shuddering as she felt his essence brushing against hers. Something strange began to happen as her being was over taken by it. Her body began to heat, her nipples began to rise and harden. Feeling her womanhood twitching to life as her very essence vibrated. "Y-yes father," Anael said, weakly. Fighting her hands from touching herself, something that wasn't common to her given her ten days of life. "What is this strange sensation?" she asked herself.

Kelly arched an eyebrow at the sight before her. Wondering if her brother had purposely created that hole he fell through so he wouldn't have to deal with this weirdness. It was bad enough that her brother had been spirited away from their house. Only to find that Samuel had been brought here, thousands of miles away from their home and coven. She just wanted to get this done and return her brother to the house that he belonged in - namely in bed with her. She kept herself from licking her lips at the taste of sex on the air. She, personally, had no idea that angels even had sex or genitals for that matter!

"Hey... Kelly, right?" Ira asked, as he looked over at the twenty-four-year-old.

"Yeah, that's me," Kelly nodded, her sandy blonde hair brushed against her chest.

Ira tried to keep his eyes on Kelly's face and not on her bouncing breasts beneath her shirt. Ever since he'd stepped foot in his home, he had been on edge due to how their magic permeated it. He could feel his demonic side just waiting to get a taste of what they could do with a man like him. Now he knew why Missy was acting like a drunken slut with Samuel. It was only Samuel's request that kept him from pouncing on the three of them.

"I'm Ira," he said, holding out his hand. "I got to say, Samuel sure is lucky."

"Thanks, we like to remind him of that," Kelly said, smiling as she shook his hand. She could feel the sex just coming off of his body in waves. If she wasn't in love with her brother, she would be halfway tempted to see what he could do and how her magic if at all would work with Ira.

"So..." Looking would around them, "where is Samuel?" Ira asked, trying to keep his demon under wraps, yet it was proving to be a difficult task.

"He got called away," Charlotte said, speaking over her niece's right shoulder.

"Called away?!" Ira asked, confused. Trying not to drool as that raven haired beauty gazed at him. He forced his nails into the palm of his hands to keep himself sane as whatever powers they use swirled around them. "I want to hear you purr," he thought to himself as he looked into Charlotte's brown eyes.

"Yeah, this big o' hole just opened up and whoosh!" Aurore said, her raven hair with blue highlights dangled to the side as she stuck her head out from around Kelly's left side. "Off he went."

Ira felt a surge of blood rushing to his manhood as he heard that southern drawl. Those pools of emerald green pulled him in, the way her smile touched those pools causing the light to play along their surface. Looking to his right as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Please explain, what do you mean: 'off he went'," Lucifer said, her golden eye peered over Ira's shoulder, the spark of her anger burning red in her pupils.

"Luci?!"

"Its fine, I shall not harm the girl, Ira. I simply wish to know why one of the key players in keeping Onoskelis sealed, just 'off he went' as she put it," Lucifer said. She had forgotten what looking into the eyes of one of her kind that didn't want her dead felt like as Ira's golden-ruby eyes gazed at her.

"He... how much do you know of Greek mythology?" Kelly asked, shielding her family should the Devil think to lie. Praying to Hekatê that she could hold her off long enough for Samuel to get back.

"Like anyone else that studied Ancient Greece in class," Ira said, offhandedly.

"Right... anyway, you remember who Kronos' mother is, right?" Kelly asked, slyly checking to see if the crystal she always kept on hand when she and Samuel had sex was in her pocket as her hand brushed against it.

"Gaia..."

"That's right," Charlotte nodded as she placed her hand on Kelly's shoulder offering her, her strength. "As we speak my Sammy is on his way to speak with two Primal beings. We are here in his stead to inform you that we have found... a location of where this group is at. We'll just need a city map to pin-point it."

"No need for that, tell 'where' did you find it?" The smile that crept along Lucifer's lips would not be called warm, or any pleasant emotions one could conjure from some epic tale of old. No. That smile foretold of sins she must wear once again knowing the battle was nigh.

"They're somewhere in the north part of the city, like I said, without a city map pinpointing the exact location is difficult," Kelly said, muttering a spell in her mind should they think to attack given how Samuel wasn't there.

"I see, then I shall have Mor look for this place. I'll assume the Herald shall be back before then, yes?" Lucifer asked, although she didn't expect an answer to it. "I'll be back later Ira," she spoke sweetly into her grandson's mind. Seeing his nod as she took hold of her daughter's hand. "Come Anael, we must see to the army."

"Bye Daddy," Anael waved as their wings unfurled. "You call for me if you need me, okay..." Her voice trailed off as her presence faded from reality.

"Well... we're going to go back down, and rest until Samuel gets back," Kelly stated still guarding her family as Charlotte guided Aurore back towards the basement door. Plus, they did expend a great deal of their magic that night rest was required. She or the rest of them wouldn't be much help to Samuel if they were tapped out of magic. She and Charlotte had to be careful in not overtaxing their bodies. She, and she knew her aunt also, wasn't willing to risk the safety of their growing babies.

Before Ira could say anything, Kelly and the others were gone. How his demon wanted to make all three of them purr as they rode his cock. To hear them begging to be filled with his cum. Tamping down his lustful desire for Samuel's female family members, he didn't want any trouble on that front!

"Ira," Alyda cooed as she sauntered up to his back. "Why don't you come with me, and I'll show the Prince of Hell, why I am going to be your best consort," she purred as her bat-like wings extended.

"Mother!" Rita and Sue cried out seeing the sigil appearing on the floor. Knowing what it meant; she was taking Ira to their family estate in Hell.

"Sorry girls, but this is one time, I get to go first," Alyda said, smiling wickedly at her daughters before she and Ira disappeared in a blinding flash of light.

******

Samuel Goodall, the scion of a forgotten time-of a forgotten religion, fell silently through that inky darkness. His cobalt vampiric eyes darted about noting the slight movement of it. Turning his head to the right as he felt something brush against his cheek. Looking down his body as the inky blackness began to flow over his naked body. Watching as a pitch black chitōn and chlamýs formed along his light gold-pinkish skin. "Definitely can't go back to college now," Samuel said to himself. Then again, if he thought back, he knew months ago the normal life he had sought at one time was long gone. Sighing in his mind, shaking off the gloom of his thoughts, he might not be able to get the degree he had once sought, yet he still had a world to save, just not from the microbes he had once thought.

Narrowing his eyes as a wave of heat bombarded his immortal body. Chanting a spell in his head, coating his body in a cooling spell as he continued to silently fall. His pupils dilated as he noticed a very distant light.

"Fac me parvum!" Samuel shouted out his spell as the ground was speeding towards him far too quickly for his liking. His chitōn and chlamýs rustled in undulating waves as his unholy eyes fell upon the realm of Tartarus.

"Smaller than that other one that my grandchild employed." A strange female voice, it sounded like boulders crashing into one another, spoke from all around him.

"True sister, yet this one is powerful," said another strange female voice as it too sounded like whatever they were surrounding his floating form.

"Enough of this!" Samuel growled raising his right hand. A very massive werelight formed high above him in the burning, acidic atmosphere of Tartarus. "Fuck me," he cursed to himself as he stared up at the hundred foot towering forms of Gaia and Nyx. His eyes glanced over to Gaia as her body was mainly formed of rock, looking like Donatello had sculpted her out of the very stone. Forests, rivers, and oceans dotted her body her green glowing eyes gazed down at him. What he could see of Nyx's near-gaseous black form didn't leave him a lot of room to ponder what her body looked like as their ageless eyes peered down at him.

"He is powerful," Gaia agreed, speaking as if Samuel wasn't even there.

"Yes, that vampire blood, does wonders for the human form," Nyx stated her large finger nudged Samuel's body.

"Yet is he powerful enough?" Gaia mused as she bent down to study Samuel like some kind of specimen to be peered at under the microscope.

Samuel felt his body being invaded by Nyx's essence as the darkness that made up her form swirled around him. Screaming out in pain as her ethereal tentacles bored through his body searching for what? Samuel couldn't say. His vision began to go dark as those wiggling, boring tentacles crept deeper into the core of his being.

Samuel grunted in pain as his body fell to the ground, or what could be considered ground in Tartarus. It felt like every nerve ending, every molecule of his body, was on fire as he panted trying to draw his breath. Then some invisible force grabbed hold of his arms. Gritting against the pain as that same force, pulled him to his knees, then his feet then off the ground all together. Samuel howled in a mad, insane scream as Gaia and Nyx bombarded his body and mind with all the knowledge they had pertaining to Onoskelis.

"Hear us Herald." Gaia and Nyx spoke in unison. "Onoskelis is old. Onoskelis is wise. Onoskelis is hunger! The creator cannot be destroyed only put to sleep. Only you, Hekatê's voice in the world of man, can put the slumbering Onoskelis back into her deep sleep."

"I take your hands in mine."

"And with this string I will entwine."

"Your powers I forever bind."

"From now until the end of time."

The spell repeated and repeated inside his head as they seared their magic into his flesh. The powers of Gaia and Nyx circled around his two middle fingers before forming rings one green, the other black as night, each containing a portion of each primeval being's powers. Samuel could smell the skin below the rings cooking yet his healing powers quickly negated the damage. His knees struck hard on the ground as they released him from their grip.

"Indeed. You are strong, you might yet survive the trials," Gaia said, ominously as her giant face loomed over him.

******

Ira's eyes roamed along the dark stone as the orange light of the oil soaked torches flickered along it. The smell of sulfur was strong in the air. The cries of the damned were an eerie melody on the wind. Sucking in a gasp as he felt Alyda pressing her breasts against his back.

"Welcome to my ancestral home Ira," Alyda purred heatedly into Ira's ear. "So... after all this time, Hell finally has a Prince and who would have thought that my house would be his consort," she cooed as her fingertips trailed along his shoulders as she walked out from behind him. The light of the torches played along her horns as Hell brought out her true nature. Her tail now sported spikes running along its length until it got to the spear shaped tip. Her horns took on a more sinister nature as she brought his attention to the antechamber of her home.

"Where are we?" Ira asked, looking around.

"Currently?" Alyda inquired, with a sly smile as she toyed with the hem of her shirt. "The second circle of Hell, where all those that have lusted find themselves, where we - succubi and incubi - are born and raised. The souls that find themselves here make great milk for our young." Biting her lip as she flashed him her navel as she rolled her hips. Noting how Ira glanced at a closed door when a pounding came upon it. "Don't worry about that, Sue and Rita are just trying to get in, yet can't, I locked them out," Alyda giggled. Her feet lightly pressed along the floor as she ambled over to him. Her hands ran up Ira's chest, red mist drifted along her eyes as she stared into Ira's gold-ruby ones. "I want my Prince all to myself," Alyda purred, as she leaned in. Feeling his arms wrapping around her waist as their passionate kiss heated the air around them.

soul71
soul71
6,749 Followers