Porn Star Family Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mother!" They both said in unison before they went back to fighting.

******

"You must hold on my Herald." Hekatê's voice rippled in his mind as he underwent Gaia's and Nyx's trials. "Think of the ones that count on you." Her voice cut through the pain that was searing his body. All Samuel could think of was the white hot, searing pain that was coursing through his body as Gaia and Nyx trapped him in a whirlpool of their combined energies as it threatened to drown him. "Don't lose focus Samuel!" Hekatê whispered sweetly into his mind. Showing his painfilled mind images of Kelly, Charlotte, his mother, Nimue, Pandora and everyone else he had encountered in his journey through his magical life.

Samuel grunted thrusting out his hands. Commanding the swirling torrent of energy to heed his call. He knew if he couldn't get a handle on it then he was dead. That he was sure of. Which meant if he failed Kelly, Charlotte, his child-mother and everyone else would be dead. His undead eyes shot open, his magic, along with the well of magic, swirled within his glowing cobalt eyes as he gazed at the dark magic that was thundering around him in determination! Looking down at his hands as the rings had a glow to them as he asserted his will over Nyx's powers.

******

"It's finally good to have you at my side Ira," Lucifer cooed as her giant finger lightly brushed along the back of his head as Ira stood to her right. Once he had his fun in the room that she had created for him and his consorts, along with showing him the rooms for her daughter and granddaughter. All her children had rooms in the palace, yet only Cora, Bridgett, and Ira were worthy enough to walk the halls of her palace. Maybe Missy, if she ever got her act together.

"Daddy!" Anael squealed in delight as her four wings propelled her body into his. "I missed you so much!" she stated as she vigorously rubbed her cheek against his.

"How?! It's only been like two hours?!" Ira asked, confused.

"Ira," Alyda's light touch on his bicep caused him to look over at her, "in Hell time passes differently."

"How so?" Ira inquired, gazing upon Alyda then all the demons that were within the big, long and vaulted audience room.

"Two hours is two days here, that is why it feels like an eternity to those that are sent here," Alyda said, smiling warmly at him. Trying to ignore how Anael as snuggling against Ira's chest. Wondering if all his offspring where going to be that needy for his presence.

"I see," Ira muttered. Looking to his grandmother as her twenty foot tall form loomed over him. Pondering if this was why Anael grew so fast given her time spent in Hell. "I think that's long enough," he stated as he patted her back.

"Just a little more okay?!" Anael said, with so much innocence it took him aback. Ira didn't know where that came from. Was it her angelic side or her human side, he knew it certainly wasn't her demon side. "Daddy!" she gasped in shock as she felt his fingers moving along her small stubby horns. Her fingers curled tighter around Ira's shirt, biting her lip as she felt her body trembling as her father's fingers traced along her horns. Burying her face into his chest as she couldn't stop her thighs from rubbing together. Embarrassed and ashamed at how wet she was, thinking she had 'peed' as her mother had called it the first time she had to relieve her bladder. Yet this didn't feel like she had to go to the bathroom as her mother called it. No. This was something else, something she had felt in her father's home.

"You shouldn't touch a succubus's horns Ira," Alyda said, knowing if the girl was as young as she stated she was, then Anael wouldn't know how pleasurable the touch was to them.

"Why?" Ira asked, as his grandmother carried on with her tasks to ready her army for the upcoming battle.

"A succubus's horns are very sensitive Ira," Alyda whispered. "If she is your daughter then she as some succubus in her. So, you shouldn't tease the girl. I would have taught you this if you came around more often," she pouted.

"Oh?!" Ira mused with a coy smirk as his eyes glanced to Alyda's horns. Smiling wickedly as his index finger ran down the side of Alyda's left horn. Watching how her body shuddered before her hand slapped his away.

"Behave Ira," Alyda said, in a motherly tone, yet that couldn't keep her smirk from forming.

"Your bad..." Ira arched an eyebrow as Anael began to speak up, "you're a bad, bad Daddy!" Anael said, with a trembling voice before vanishing.

"Forgive her Ira, she's just now discovering that side of herself," Lucifer said, lovingly. Biting the inside of her cheek as the pad of her finger moved along her grandson's ass.

******

Anael fell onto her father's bed, tears reamed her eyes at why she felt like this. What were these new emotions that were swirling around her head? Why does her womanhood react the way it does when her father was near? Why were her nipples so hard? Why couldn't she shut off whatever was happening between her legs?

Whimpering as her hand brushed along her 36C left breast as it ran along the white linen dress her mother made for her. Pressing the back of her head into the mattress as she lightly teased that hardening bud. Her breathing quickened as the fingers of her right hand skimmed along the inside of her right thigh. She had no idea what she was doing, yet it seemed her body did.

"Daddy." The word left her lips in a whisper as her fingers trailed up her labia. Feeling her nectar coating the pads of her fingers as they moved on their own. Touching her in ways she never thought possible. Her back arched off the bed as she discovered her throbbing clitoris. Her index and middle fingers rubbing it gently in a circular motion. Her whimpers gradually turned into soft moans as Anael felt something building inside of her.

"Please Daddy, touch me some more," Anael pleaded with the empty, silent room. "Yes Daddy," she loudly moaned as she inserted her finger into her hot, wet, virgin canal. Gasping at the sudden rush of pleasure that flooded her body as she felt her walls squeezing her exploring finger. "Father!" Anael cried out as she felt her very first orgasm. Rolling over to her right, curling herself into a ball, yet her hand would not remove itself from her wet cunt.

"Someone here?" Kelly called out, she had found it strange that Ira's house was empty when she woke up when her and Samuel's unborn child pressed down on her bladder. While she was taking care of that in the ground floor bathroom she heard the moans and the pleas as they drifted through the house. Her sandy brown hair brushed along the t-shirt she always wore to bed; she had commandeered it from Samuel and would never give it back. Arching an eyebrow as she heard someone whimpering up the stairs. Wondering what awaited her up that flight of stairs. "Anything was possible in the house the Devil inhabited," she thought to herself. Blowing out a breath, hoping that something nasty wasn't waiting for her as she began to climb.

"Why can't I stop?" Anael whimpered before biting into Ira's pillow to muffle her squeal of bliss.

"Oh? It's you," Kelly said, in a monotone voice.

"How do I make it stop?" Anael asked, in a pleading voice.

"Make what stop... Oh?!" Kelly's eyes glanced down noting how Anael's hand was between her legs. Her nose wiggled at the scent of sex in the air. She didn't think angels, or whatever Anael was, could masturbate or have sex for that matter. Once this was all done she was so going to have to rethink everything that she knew of. "May I come in?" Kelly asked, seeing Anael's weak nod. "So... what seems to be the problem?" she inquired, as she stepped lightly into the room.

"Why do I have these feelings?"

"What kind of feelings?" Kelly enquired, as she sank down onto the foot of Ira's bed.

"I don't know, I'm only ten days old," Anael said, bashfully.

"Do what now?!"

"Angels age differently than humans do," Anael said, in a matter-of-fact tone. "I'm the first of my kind," she quickly added. Her blood-red eyes peered at Kelly, wondering why she felt so comfortable around her.

"Can you... you know stop touching yourself while we talk?" Kelly asked, trying not to notice how red and puffy Anael's labia were.

"Nah-uh," shaking her head, "if feels so good," Anael moaned lightly as she sank another finger into her tight pussy.

"So I take it you've never had sex before, obviously," Kelly said, gesturing to how Anael was going to town on her little mound.

"I want my Daddy so much, and when I'm around him," lightly smacking her peach, "this always gets wet, it feels like I've peed myself. It's so embarrassing!" Anael said, burying her face into the pillow as Kelly chuckled.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have laughed," Kelly said warmly, placing a hand on Anael's knee. "Have you told him how you feel?"

"N-n-no, I'm scared to," Anael said, with a trembling lip. "What if he rejects me? Like God did with my mother, I know she misses him dearly, I can see it. I don't want to lose my father when I just met him a few days ago," she cried as tears streamed down her face. Anael didn't hesitate as Kelly held out her arms to her.

"Shh... there, there, it's going to be alright," Kelly cooed sweetly as her hand rubbed Anael's back. "I take it there's a human side to you too?" she asked, Anael nodded her head crying into Kelly's chest. "It must be difficult for you having so many sides pulling on you, no wonder you can't think straight."

"What do I do if Father doesn't want me?" Anael sniffed.

"Then... you smack him upside the head. He's a teenager, men at that stage of life don't really think about a family, just whom they can fuck. Albeit Ira is a very, very strange teenager, still he is a guy or whatever he is. I was in love with my father too once," Kelly said, a small smile appeared on her lips as Anael's sobs began to quieten.

"R-really?" Anael asked, pulling back from Kelly.

"Mmmhmm," Kelly nodded, "but the coven we were once apart of..."

"Killed your mother and your father," Anael cut in, "sorry, I can sort of see your past," she said bashfully, as she stared down at her lap.

"Then you know how hard it was for me to see him die," Kelly said, seeing Anael nod her head.

"But he's not really dead though is he," Anael stated with a half-smile as she glanced up at Kelly.

"You can see souls?!" Kelly asked, curiously.

"Mmmhmm, it's an angel thing, like how I know you have a son growing inside of you," Anael said weakly, as she fidgeted with her hands. Looking up upon hearing Kelly gasp as her hands cupped her mouth. "I shouldn't have..." Anael was taken aback as Kelly wrapped her in a tight hug.

"Is my baby, okay?" Kelly asked, fearing that the stress and everything else that's been going on was having an effect on her and Samuel's child.

"May I?" Anael asked tentatively, nodding to Kelly's stomach.

"Please, I need to know if he's okay."

"You're like mother, so protective," Anael whispered.

"We mothers are always protective of our babies," Kelly said, smiling warmly at Anael as she placed a hand on her stomach. Seeing Anael's eyes quiver as Kelly gently caressed her left cheek.

"You're brother's child?" It wasn't a question to be answered just a statement from a very confused and horny Nagdaium'. "Tell me please, what do I need to do to make my father love me, like this?" Anael asked, gently placing her hand back onto Kelly's belly once she told her that her son was okay.

"Hmm... if you're looking for that, then you can't force yourself onto him. That will only drive him away, I'm sure you're showing up must have sent his head reeling. Give him some time to come to terms with everything. I'm sure he's equally confused about what he is, if his fight at that mall told me anything..."

"No, father wasn't confused then, he was outmatched," Anael said, sternly.

"But I saw him do that thing and bam!" Kelly's hands mimicked how the other angel exploded.

"Yeah, that was so cool," Anael said, dreamily. "But the angel that wounded my father was a class above him. He would have won if his human side weren't so afraid."

"Well... has he always lived like a human or like you?"

"Human," Anael stated.

"Well, there you go, I bet he's just as afraid of his other halves or parts, or whatever he is as you are with your human side. I bet your mother didn't teach you about human emotions did she?" Kelly asked, seeing Anael nod in agreement. "Well, they can be powerful things and frightening enough to stop you in your tracks. You were probably raised like an angel," another nod came from Anael, "while Ira was raised like a human, as you are now experiencing some of the most turbulent emotions that we - humans I mean - deal with every day. Your father is probably dealing with trying not to allow all that power he has to get away from him. Any eighteen-year-old boy, he is eighteen right?"

"Mmmhmm?!" Anael nod vehemently.

"So, think of this for eighteen years of his life he's lived as one of us, then suddenly he becomes what he is now, and has all this power at his command, can you see how that would frighten anyone in his position?"

"B-But... Father has me and mother, he shouldn't be scared!" Anael pouted.

"But are you there with him when he's fighting? I saw him fight pretty much alone with those angels. You and I didn't show up until the battle had already started and your mother didn't arrive until it was over. So tell me why shouldn't he be afraid of the powers he wields. It seems like a logical choice. I'm thinking if he loses control he's afraid he'll do something that he can never take back," Kelly said, trying to make Anael see how her and Ira's human side can be a strength and not a weakness.

"B-but... I don't want Father to die, I know he can be so strong if he didn't let his fear override him," Anael said, sadly.

"Hey now! Don't you go discounting my Sammy," Kelly huffed in a joking manner. "I'll have you know he's just as strong as your father is. I don't think Sammy is going to allow anything to happen to Ira. After all we are all in this thing together are we not?" she asked, with a pointed look and a smile causing the both of them to giggle.

"Thank you, for speaking with me. I know I'm pushy but I was born to serve him, he's my purpose, he's the reason I'm even alive right now. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him," Anael said, wiping away a tear.

"Oh honey, you can't really mean that, can you?"

"It's my angelic nature, as all angels in Heaven serve God as their makeup commands them to do, I must serve my Father, however he wishes. Nonetheless, what am I to do with this?" Anael asked, as she lifted up the hem of her dress, slightly spreading her legs as she knelt before Kelly, showing off how wet her pussy was.

"I think... I might be able to help you," Kelly said, with a sinful smile.

******

Meanwhile back in Hell...

"Silence your damn tongues!" Lucifer growled shaking the very foundations of her palace as her hordes of generals couldn't agree on a plan of attack. "I did not gather you here to listen to your bickering! We do not need a plan of attack as I have stated before," rising from her throne as the power of Hell burned brightly in her pupils, "the Herald will decide on where we are to attack, your jobs are to make sure my army is ready to march. Have I not been clear on that!"

"She's so hot," Alyda purred into Ira's ear. Something Ira couldn't refute; his grandmother was indeed hot when she got angry as long as it wasn't directed at him. "What I wouldn't give to know what she tastes like on my tongue," she said lustfully, rubbing her body against Ira's.

"Ask Vikki," Ira said, offhandedly. Watching his grandmother in action, wondering if this was what she was like when she rebelled against God. He was not expecting Alyda to forcibly spin him around.

"What do you mean ask Vikki?" Alyda asked, keeping her voice low so not to interrupt her ladyship.

"Oh, me, grandma, and Vikki had a very nice three-way in her circle," Ira said, with a coy smirk. Gently closing Alyda's gaping mouth at the shock of the news.

"Y-you mean, my daughter, my Vikki, has been to her circle, tasted Lucifer's sweet cunt and lived to tell the tale?" Alyda stammered.

"Yeah," Ira nodded. Glancing out of the corner of his right eye as Alyda took him by the shoulders.

"Please my Prince, son, you have to try and let us know what it's like," Alyda said, with pleading and excited eyes.

"I'll ask her," Ira replied. "Gran? What would you say to you, me, and the rest of Vikki's family?" he asked, speaking with his mind.

"I don't know Ira; I don't think you could handle all of us at once." Ira saw that golden eye of hers as she slyly peered over her shoulder.

"Oh, you may never know, we might just make the Light Bringer shine once again," Ira teased seeing a light blush on what he could see of her cheeks.

"Oh Ira, you don't know how much I love hearing you call me that," Lucifer said lovingly, into his mind.

"You might have fallen grandma, but you are still the Light Bringer, are you not?" Ira could feel her emotions flooding his mind, the flashes of memories as she served his great-grandfather. Feeling how proud she was to be his Light Bringer. Then he felt a sudden surge of anger, it seemed to him that God purposely created his grandmother all so she would rebel. He is God after all, he would have known that was going to happen and if he allowed it then he's the one that allowed his grandmother to suffer.

"Be at ease Ira, it was meant to be this way," Lucifer spoke into his mind.

"So? That doesn't mean I enjoy seeing you sad Luci."

"Oh Ira, are you sure you're not in love with the Devil?" Lucifer asked, in a teasing tone.

Whatever his retort was going to be died in his throat as he felt something old, something very strong speeding their way. He didn't think, he just reacted to the threat that was drawing near as he launched himself into the air. Only to be stopped by his grandmother's out stretched arm.

"It's alright Ira," Lucifer said, as their angelic eyes watched as Zophiel appeared high above them like all Seraphim do.

"Holy," Ira whispered as his eyes moved along her golden wing tiara, to her stunning, beautiful face. Her hard, yet alluring eyes, her lustful lips, her amethyst mantle that set so perfectly around her neck as her six amethyst wings slowly beat to keep her aloft. Ornate gold shoulder armor sat tightly to her body; matching gold winged bracelets adorned her wrist mirroring her tiara. Her amethyst and white robe, if you can all two pieces of cloth that, barely covered her 32O breasts leaving a very wide 'V' down the middle of her chest down to the top of her mons Venus only to be held taut to her body by a gold chain belt, a robe. Her armored golden shin guards shone in the light of Hell. "Those things are bigger than Metatron's!" Ira said to himself. He wondered if all angels went bare foot given that he never saw any in their natural forms wear shoes or boots. Then again, why would they, they can fly after all.

"Hello sister," Lucifer said, gazing up at Zophiel. She had wondered when she would finally pull herself out of that hole.

Zophiel didn't say a word as her eyes moved around the chamber. Scowling at the demons below her, her eyes moving along the map of the Earth as they all were clustered around the giant table in the center of the room. Then her golden eyes fell upon Ira. The Nephilim that had made her sister's release their ethereal forms, something she had thought only her father could do.

"Give me the Nephilim, Lucifer," Zophiel demanded as she reached behind her, her hands grasping the blades of her chakrams. Their silvery blades flickered in her angelic fire.