Porn Star for a Day

Story Info
I agree to shoot my first porn. Just don't tell my parents.
4.4k words
4.5
90.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So would you do it?" Val asked.

Peter and I were on vacation in LA, and we were having an early lunch with Nola, Lara and Val in Venice Beach. We'd met them a couple days ago and had been hanging out with them since then. Lara was a production assistant, Val was an assistant video editor and Nola was a dominatrix. (She had dominated Peter rather viciously in my story "Sounds.")

"I've done it twice, actually," said Nola.

We were talking about porn. Basically, we all liked it, but were afraid to do it. Except for Nola.

"I never knew that!" said Val. "When was this?"

"A couple of years ago. The web site doesn't exist anymore. But I did two scenes — a blow job one and one with just regular fucking."

"Why you'd stop?" asked Peter.

"It was fun to do a couple of times, but it wasn't my thing. Plus I didn't want to run the chance of my parents finding out."

"I hear you," I said. "They'd kill me. But sometimes I wonder about doing it once."

"Would you do it if there were no chance of anyone knowing?" asked Lara. "Or practically no chance?"

"Yes," I said. "Absolutely."

"Porn star for a day?" asked Val. "Sure, why not?"

"You know, we might be able to do this," said Lara. "I know this guy Greg. I've hired him for a bunch of projects. He's a cameraman who shoots porn sometimes for extra cash. A lot of folk out here do this kind of work — hair and make-up people, crew guys. Let me text him — 'Thinking of making porn video. Can you help?' That should do it."

Twenty minutes later, we were on the beach and Lara's phone rang.

"Hey, Greg, it's me," she said. "Putting you on speaker."

"So you want to get into the porn business now?" he asked.

"Not really. I'm here with some friends and we were thinking of shooting one porno, just for the experience. But the kicker is there can be no copies made. And if this thing ever shows up on the internet, I'll never hire your scraggly ass again."

"Where are you?"

"On the beach. Venice. Just north of the pier."

"I'm on my way. See you in thirty."

So Greg the Pornographer showed up, and Lara explained in greater detail what we were thinking of.

"So here's your problem — money," he said. "I mean, the pussy's free, which is a good thing. But you've got the crew — cameramen, lighting, hair and make-up, crafts services — plus location rental, costumes. It can run to several thousand dollars for one scene. But I can think I can help you."

"I'm shooting a scene in four days, up in the Hollywood Hills. We've rented the house for the day, but the call time isn't until 3:00 PM. We could use the house before then, and I could probably end up using the same crew for not that much more money. But I'm still going to be out several hundred dollars. It's worth it, though, if I can use the scene on my clip reel. I've already got enough of scenes I've shot, but I'd really like to add a scene that I directed."

"So people are going to see it?" I asked.

"Some people," he continued. "But I won't get your IDs or model releases, so there's no way this is going to be publicly released. But yes, some people will be seeing you fuck."

"I think that just made it hotter," said Val.

"I think you're right," I said. "I'm in. What do I have to do?"

"The most important thing is to get tested for STDs," Greg said. "That'll take a couple of days, so knock that off this afternoon. But first I'm going to need some nude shots of you guys."

"Why do you need those?" asked Lara.

"Hair, make-up, costumes, male talent." he said.

"Male talent?" asked Lara.

"The guys who are going to fuck you," Greg continued. "I won't be able to pay them, so I've got to promise them some hot chicks."

We went to a beachfront bar, which was mostly empty. There were a few couples sitting at tables outside, and a handful of surfer dudes sitting at the bar, nursing beers. I wasn't too sure where we'd able to snap some nude pix.

None of this deterred Greg.

"Hey," he said, approaching the bartender. "I need to take some shots of these girls. Any problem if they get naked?"

The bartender looked at us, then back at Greg.

"Shit," he said, "I'll buy them beer!"

Problem solved.

I undid my bikini top and pushed my bottoms down. I turned around and saw that Lara and Val were doing the same. Nola was giggling, and Peter was just taking in the sights. Soon, we were three nude girls in a bar.

Instinctively, I grabbed my breasts. I looked around and saw the guys at the bar eyeing us. I could almost feel the heat from their gazes. I ran one hand down to my clit and rubbed it. They liked that.

Greg pulled out his phone and snapped away. We mugged for the camera and grabbed each other breasts. Then he had us make out a bit. Next we jumped up on the bar and spread our legs. Greg asked us to spread our pussy lips and give him a pink shot — no problem there! And then we hopped off, turned around and spread our ass cheeks, so he could get a couple of shots of our butt holes.

I turned my butt towards the surfer dudes at the bar — I wanted to make sure hey got a good look of my asshole, too.

"What do you think, guys?" I asked.

"Sweet," said a surfer, "what are you girls doing?"

"We're going to make our first porno, and Greg's our director.. He's going to send those photos out to the guys who're going to fuck us."

I noticed that Lara and Val had put their bikinis back on. I wasn't going to waste this opportunity to be nude in public.

"Cool," said the other guy. "So you're porn stars?"

"Not yet," I said. "But we're going to be."

"You're cute — I mean, really cute." said the first guy. "Why would you do do porn?"

"Hey," I said, pretending to pout. "Who says cute girls can't do porn? We like cock, too. And pussy!"

"I didn't mean it like that," he said. "I love porn, and lots of the girls are hot. But you guys don't really look like porn stars."

"The magic of hair and make-up," I said.

I walked over to him slowly and, I hoped, seductively. Remember, I'm a punk girl, so the girly flirty thing wasn't something I usually did. But it was fun to be a tease now —when these guys couldn't take their eyes off of me.

I put my arms around his neck and looked in his eyes.

"But tell me honestly," I said, "would you like to see me get fucked? Would you like to see me take it up the ass?"

I leaned in and kissed his neck softly.

"Would you like this cute little face of mine to get glazed with hot, salty cum? Hmmm?"

He was flustered, and couldn't speak. I ran one hand down his chest to this crotch, grabbing his crotch through his board shorts.

He was hard. Apparently, I was a pretty good flirt.

Or just a nude girl talking about fucking and cumming.

Maybe a bit of both.


"Could you jerk off to that?" I asked. "Could you cum for me? Watching me get fucked."

I brought my face up to his and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"'Cause that's why I'm doing porn," I said. "To make people cum."

He didn't know what to do. I kissed him, and rubbed his cock.

"Please tell me you'll cum for me," I said. "Please buy my movie and jerk off for me. Can you do that? Please?"

"Yes," he said.

It was actually more of a mumble.

"Then say it." I said.

"I'll buy your movie," he said, in a scratchy voice.

I rubbed his cock some more.

"And I'll jerk off to you," he continued.

"Thank you," I said.

And I forced my tongue into his mouth.

"First time kissing a porn star?" I asked.

"Yes," he said weakly.

"Cool," I said. "Thanks for letting my feel your cock."

And I turned around and walked away. After a few steps, I stopped, bent over and spread my ass cheeks wide. Then I stood up and walked away.

Nola, Greg and Peter had joined Lara and Val back at the bar.

"Ready to go?" asked Nola.

"You know, I think I'd like another beer," I said, turning to the bartender. "Still free?"

"Sure," he said. "Nude girls drink free."

I looked at Lara and Val.

"What the hell," said Lara getting naked again.

Val joined in, too. Even Nola!


"So what kind of porn are you going to do?" asked the bartender, handing us another round. "You guys going to do anal?"

"That's actually a good question," said Greg. "I'll need to know your boundaries so I can design the scene. Is anal cool with you girls?"

"Sure," said Lara. "I like anal."

"I think I could do that," said Val.

"Double penetration?" asked Greg.

"And that'w where I draw the line," said Lara. "You can have my butt or my pussy, but you can't have both at the same time."

"I'm with Lara on this one," said Val. "I can't really believe I'm going to go through with this at all!"

"I'll do it," I said. "I'd like to try it."

"Have you ever done it before?" asked Greg.

"With the help of a dildo, yes," I said. "But I think I'd like to try it with two real dicks."

"Cool," said Greg. "DPs are always fun to shoot."

Greg talked to us some more about what to expect on the set as we finished our beers. He also told us how (some) porn stars prepare for anal scenes. Apologies for being gross for a moment, but the last thing I wanted was to shit on some guys dick in front of a roomful of people. And while accidents do happen, Greg told us we'd be safe if we (a) drank a couple of ounces of olive oil (or mineral oil) the night before, (b) had a couple of enemas before arriving on the set and (c) only ate day soft food the day of the shoot.

Then, sadly, I put my clothes back on, thanked the bartender, and headed off to get our STD tests.

Three days later, we all got a text from Greg. Only four guys had committed to the shoot (plus Peter). Greg really wanted to have six guys total, two per girl. But then I realized that each of us would be fucking each of the guys. So this porn shoot was turning out to be something more like an orgy/gang bang!

My personal best had been four guys, which I thought was pretty good. Five guys — this was getting into porn star territory.

Greg also asked us not to have sex the day before the shoot, so we'd be good and horny. That sucked, but I was committed to my craft.

I woke up early on the day of the shoot. I did my enemas, showered and packed my toiletries bag. Then Peter and I drove off to the house we were using for the movie. Call time was 9:00 AM and I didn't want to be late.

There were already a bunch of cars in the driveway, so we parked in the street. We walked in the front door. Greg was in the living room, instructing the crew on how he wanted the set to be lit. The dining room had been recommissioned as the hair and make-up station, and I introduced myself to the girls who'd be taking care of me.

Then Lara and Val showed up, and we were ready to go to work.

The costumes, it was explained to us, were super-simple — thigh-high fishnets and high heels. Then the make-up girls asked us to strip and handed each of us a robe. It was a little weird getting naked in the dining room of a stranger's house, but I think it was because no one was really paying attention to us. They'd all been on porn sets before, and were used to seeing nude girls early in the morning.

Then Greg came in with a small bag. Inside were three good-sized butt plugs and a bottle of lube.

"Want to make sure you girls are good and loose for the anal," he said. "Just wear them while you're getting ready."

I knew my asshole wasn't ready for this yet, so I put some lube on my fingers and began to play with my anus.

Val laughed.

"Well, I guess we're really doing this," she said.

Fingering our assholes did generate some attention, so we bent over the dining room table and put on a show for the guys setting up. After a couple minutes, our butt holes were relaxing and I could squeeze the butt plug up my way. It was tight, but that was the point.

We put on our robes and sat down in some chairs. The hair and make-up girls then went to work. They teased our hair to give it some waves. Then we got the smoky eyes treatment, fake eyelashes, rouge, and some deep red lip gloss. We went into the bathroom to check out their work in the mirror.


"Holy shit," said Lara. "We look like porn stars!"

And I had to agree.

We went back into the dining room and out on our stockings and heels, and removed our butt plugs.

Greg came back and he shoot some pics of us with his DSLR. Then he walked us through how the scene would proceed. He said we could take a break if we got sore or needed water, but his goal was to shoot straight through. He said it was hard to generate heat again after a scene stopped.

He also told us not to worry — just relax and have fun. He'd already spoken with the male talent, and we just needed to do what they said.

Oh, and he'd found some more male talent. There would be nine guys, total.

It was definitely a gang bang now.

I felt my butt hole tighten.

"Well, ladies?" I asked.

Lara took a deep breath.

"Let's do this," she said.

And this is how Porn Star for a Day went.

We put on our robes and walked out the front door, leaving it open. We heard Greg yell "Roll!" and we were on.

We dropped the ropes. The air was a little chilly and I saw my nips were hard. All of our nips were hard.

We walked in the through the door. A different cameraman (a really cute girl!) was halfway down the hallway. We walked towards, making eye contact with the camera. She backed up as we approached. Then we turned the corner, and Greg's camera picked us up.

We walked into the living room. There were the nine guys, spread out on the couches and chairs, each playing with themselves and sporting some very nice erections. The three of us stopped in the middle room and embraced. Greg circled us as we made out.

Then it was down to the ground, and a daisy-chain. I ate out Lara, who ate out Val, who ate me out. Then we switched positions, and I started eating out Val and Lara licked my pussy. Minutes into my first porn, and I was already chowing down on two pussies.

The cameras pulled away, and we got on our knees. The boys came over to play. We each got three cocks, one for our mouths and two for our hands. I took good care of my cocks, sucking them, tonguing them and taking their balls into my mouth.

Then it was time to rotate, and worship the next set of cocks. More sucking. more licking, more ball play. Things were beginning to get sloppy, and I felt drool covering my chin.

Another rotation, and I was working on Peter and two other dudes. I looked into their eyes, and saw lust.

Good.

I wanted to impress the porn guys. I wanted to be a good little cocksucker. I wanted the porn guys to think I was just as good as a real porn star.

And Peter looked happy to see me with other men's cocks in my mouth.

One of the porn dudes picked me up and placed me upside down on the couch. Two other dudes plopped down Lara and Val. The deep-throating was about to begin.

It started with Val. A porn dude put his cock in her mouth, and shoved it into her throat. Then he'd fuck her face briefly, just enough to get some thick, gooey spit going. Some of the spit stayed on the dick, and some landed on Val's face. Then it was off to Lara, and then to me.

Nine dudes, nine cocks, nine throat-fuckings.

By the end, I was a goopy mess.

I loved it.

Then I felt hands on me, and I was lifted off the couch. I was placed on my hands and knees in the middle of the room. Lara and Val were placed besides me. Time for doggie style.

A cock went inside me.

The guy was good. His cock filled me up, and he had a strong, determined stroke. I heard Val and Lara begin to moan. I felt good.

I scanned the room. Greg was off to the side, and the camera girl was a further back. I saw the lights and, behind them, the crew and the make-up girls, watching us fuck. We had an audience, and I wanted to turn them on.

The cock came out and another one went it. The porn dude walked in front of me, and bent down so I could taste my pussy juice off his cock.

Seven more cocks, and we were done with doggie. I was hauled to my feet, and someone spread my legs. My arms were folded behind my back, and a pair of hands went on my shoulders.

Now we were going to get fucked standing up.

The camera girl and Greg moved in to get close ups of the cocks in our pussies. Then the camera would pan up to our faces. I looked straight into the lens.

Watch me take cock, I thought. Watch me take cock and love it.

Watch me cum.

And I did.

Eight more cocks, and we were done with standing. Anal would be next.

Lara and Val were placed face down on their bellies. A porn dude knelt behind each of them, spread their cheeks and pushed their cocks into their assholes. The girls moaned. And the dudes started to fuck them.

Meanwhile, Peter sat down on the couch. I straddled him, so we could fuck in cowgirl. I felt a hand push me down onto his chest. I felt a cock push against my asshole, and it slid in.

I was getting DPed.

I groaned as the cocks filled me up. The porn dude started out slowly, letting me get used to the sensation of being so full. Then he started fucking me good.

When I came, he stopped and pulled out of me. Another cock went in my ass, while the first dude stood on the couch and graciously allowed me to perform ATM on him.

I smiled at the camera.

A third cock went in me, then a fourth. Then we switched positions.

Peter went over to fuck Lara and Val in the ass, while another porn dude sat down on the couch. I sat down on him in reverse cowgirl, guiding his cock back in my ass. Another porn dude entered my pussy.

I think I liked this position better. My ass felt full, and my pussy was really getting pounded. Plus I could watch Lara and Val being pummeled.

I noticed how loud the room had become. Moans, groans and grunting filled the air. It sounded like three girls getting seriously fucked.

Greg came in to get a close-up of both my holes being filled.

And the cocks kept coming.

When the ninth guy finished fucking my pussy, it was time for the cum shots. Lara, Val and I were placed on the floor with our heads together. Peter started fucking my ass — he hadn't had it yet today. The porn dudes started jerking it, and soon their spunk was flying out.

We were being showered with cum. I had my mouth open, hoping to catch a taste. And I did, but there was cum flying everywhere. My face, my tits, my hair were all getting glazed.

Peter grunted, and cream pied my ass.

The men stepped back, and the three of us got to our feet. Without wiping away one drop of cum, we walked slowly back down the hallway and out the front door. Once outside, I bent over from the hips, spread my ass cheeks, and pushed Peter's cum out of my asshole. I felt it drip down my leg.

And the scene ended.

We walked back into the house to the sound of applause. Greg thought the scene went well and was pleased. The porn dudes came up and congratulated us on our performances. Even the make-up girls said we were good.

Finally, we went to the showers to clean up ourselves up. Then we left to join Nola for an early lunch in Santa Monica. A bottle of champagne was chilling in an ice bucket.

"Congratulations," said Nola, pouring the champagne, "on entering the elite sorority of women willing to suck and fuck on film. Oh, and congratulations to you, too, Peter, for fucking Lara and Val. How'd it go?"

"Great," said Val.

"Intense," said Lara. "There ended up being nine guys."

"NINE?" asked Nola. "It was a gang bang?"

"Yup," I said. "There was a lot of cock in that room."

"It got a bit much at time," said Val. "By the time the ninth guy face-fucked me, I felt like my throat was permanently enlarged."

"For me, it was the anal," said Lara. "I mean, I came a lot, but I almost felt like I was going to black out."

"Yeah, I saw your face," said Val. "Couldn't tell whether it was ecstasy or agony."

12