Porn Star for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of both," said Lara, "but in a good way."

"How'd your DP go?" asked Nola.

"Awesome," I said. "I've never felt so full. But it was hard to give a good blow job with two dicks in me already. But when I got that third cock down my throat, well, I felt like my body was mostly cock at that point. Which was incredible."

"And you, Peter? What was your favorite part?"

"Well," he said, sipping champagne, "I loved fucking Val's throat — she looks so pretty when her eyes teared up. And Lara is great at ass-fucking — when she'd cum, it felt like her anus was going to snap my dick in half."

"But my favorite part was cumming in Kathi's ass," he continued. "Then watching her bend over and push it out of her asshole."

"Nasty!" said Nola. "Kathi, you are such a dirty girl!"

"That's what porn stars do," I said. "To porn stars!"

We clinked glasses and drank up.

Around noon the next day, we got a text from Greg. He'd done a rough cut of the video and uploaded it to DropBox. I downloaded it immediately, and got excited from the idea of watching myself in a porn movie. I was going to jerk off so hard.

But then I had a thought. There was someone who really wanted to watch this video, and I'd teased him (sexually) without restraint.

"Peter, can we go back to that bar on the beach?" I asked.

And I got lucky. The surfer guy was back at the bar, right where we'd left him. I walked right over to him.

"Hey, wanna jerk off?" I said.

He turned around, and recognized me.

"We shot the video and I have a copy on this computer," I said. "I haven't seen it yet, but I want to jerk off to it with you. What say we head off to the ladies' room and masturbate. I brought lube."

He was a little flustered, but he agreed. I took his hand and walked over to the bathroom. I took off my top and shorts, and surfer dude dropped his board shorts. We sat down on the floor, and I put the laptop between us. I handed him the lube and started to play the movie.

"Go on," I said, fingering myself, "play with your cock."

And together we watched the movie — my movie. We watched the lesbian scene and the blow job scene. He was perfectly hard now.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," I said. "We'll cum together."

He made it through the all of the vaginal fucking. The anal/double penetration scene, and he slowed down.

"Holy shit," he said. "you did a double penetration gang bang?"

"Fuck yes," I said, "nine cocks total. In each of my holes."

We three girls were now on our backs, waiting for our cum shower.

He stroked his cock faster now.

"This is it," I said. "These are the money shots."

He leaned back into the wall.

"Oh, fuck," he said, "I'm going to cum!"

I fucked my pussy harder, and came with him. Then I turned to the movie, and saw myself get covered with cum.

Hot.

I leaned over and licked the cum off his belly and dick.

"You're the first person to masturbate to my porn," I said. "I want to remember this."

I swallowed his cum, and opened my mouth to prove it.

We got dressed and went back to the bar. I tongue-kissed Peter, hoping he would taste another's man cum. in my mouth. And then we flagged down the bartender to order some drinks.

"On my tab," said surfer dude. "Whatever they want. She earned it."

"OK, Little Miss Porn Star," he asked, "what are you drinking? Besides cum?"

12