Porn Theater Blow Job

Story Info
Old Black Willy Porn Theater Blow Job.
1.3k words
4.32
22.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Black Willy Porn Theater Blow Job

My name is Willy Green but everyone who knows me calls me Old Willy. I'm 62 and I've had wrinkled looking skin since my early days. If you ever asked about me, my friends would always say, I was a hard working black man that loves pussy. I don't care what color, size or shape, a woman is, if she's willing to spread her legs for Old Black Willy, I'm willing to fuck her! I was blessed by the All Mighty with a 13" cock and the stamina to go with it.

There is an old theater in the next town over from me, that an old white friend of mine, Saul Wilson runs. He is the owner and runs the whole show along with his nephew. He shows conventional movies on the weekends, but on Tuesday nights, he shows, "adult only" sex movies. Porn night was well received by the community, and the old theater was doing so well, he is slowly renovating it.

Saul and I go back a ways, and every once in a while when he has some plumbing or carpentry work he hires me to work for him, and gives me free tickets to the porn movies. So I wasn't surprised when he called me up a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was about some work, so I was surprise by what he wanted to talk about.

After some small talk he asked me if I'd had a good blow job lately. I didn't know what he was getting at so I just laughed and said "You can never have too many blow jobs. In fact I've never had a bad blow job in my life."

We both laughed and then he told me he had a young white girl who was just 19, who'd been sniffing around the theater the last couple of months. She would show up trying to get into the porn flicks on Tuesday night.

He told me he had turned her away the first couple of weeks because he was concerned she would attract too much attention. You see almost all the people who came on porn night were black.

But he said he finally relented and let her in. He made her sit up in one of the old balcony boxes that are off to the sides of the theater. No one can see you up there if you sit back toward the back. Its closed to the general public because we blocked off the stairs last year. In return for letting her in, she had given him a blow job after every showing.

Saul said she had a hell of a lot of talent for a girl so young, and it was being wasted on his little 4" white penis. What this young cunt needed, was big dick to suck on. Said it would help to train her to become a better cock sucker.

Said she wasn't bad looking either, had big titties, he said. He would let her sneak into the back door and up through the projectionist room and out to the box so she could watch the porn flicks. He went on to say from the projection booth he could watch her as she stripped naked and played with herself while watching the show. He laughed and said, it was almost as good watching her masturbate, as watching porn flick on the screen.

He said he had told her about my big black dick and she was real eager to meet me. I thought, what the hell why not, and arraigned to go to the theater that Tuesday night to see her. I figured if she wanted to suck on Old Willy, hey why not?

Saul let me up in the projection booth and true to his words, I could see the young girl in the theater box. She was naked and had each leg up over the arm of her chair so her legs were spread wide open. She was stroking her pussy real slow while she milked her left tit in her hand.

Saul said to me "She's one hot to trot horny little white bitch Willy. Get on down there and introduce her to Old Willy."

I laughed at Saul and proceeded to walk down the back hall from the booth and enter the box with the young girl. Up close her body was even finer than I imagined. Her tits were at least 36D" maybe 38D". I sat down next to her and she smiled over at me. She never missed a stroke and just continued to work on her pussy.

Her eyes were glazed over and she looked like she had already cum at least once. Her pussy was real wet, and juice was running down the crack of her ass onto the towel she had laid down on the chair. I reached over with my hand and began to rub her cunt for her. She removed her own hand and cupped the other tit with it.

She closed her eyes and threw her head back and let me work my fingers all over her mound. I felt her push forward so I made better contact and I felt her shudder when I shoved a finger in her hole for the first time. This little white bitch was on fire. It was all I could do to keep from whipping Old Willy out, and just mounting her right there.

After she had an orgasm, she got up from her chair and sank to her knees in front of me. She unbuckled my jeans as I stripped off my shirt. She removed my pants and then pulled down my boxer shorts as Old Willy sprang out.

You'd a thought Christmas had come! The look on her face when she took him in her hands was precious! She looked up at me and smiled as her hands stroked up and down the black shaft. I had to admit, Saul was right. This here cunt had damn good cock sucking skills for a young girl. She could suck a golf ball up a garden hose as they say.

She made love to Old Willy for almost 20 minutes. He came twice and she never took her mouth off him. Just sucked down every drop of cum and swallowed it like a pro. When she was done she gave me a fine lap dance and let me suck on her big jugs.

She leaned forward and said, Saul had told her no intercourse sex, but she wanted to know if she could just slid her pussy up and down the underside of my shaft so she could get off again.

I didn't see no harm in that and she positioned herself on my lap. Old Willy was pressed back against my belly as I laid back as far as I could in the chair to give her a good angle. She slowly stroked her slit up and down my dick making sure to rub the head around her opening each time. She was making the best of Saul's no insertion policy, but was walking a fine line. At any second I thought she would just give in to the moment and impale herself, but she never did.

She did cum several times and I could feel her cunt juice run down on my balls as she got herself off. When she was done, I watched her give Saul a blow job in the projection booth. Saul was right her talents were wasted on his little white dick. The girl and I walked out the back door together, and we agreed to come the same time next week. She gave me a hug and a kiss as she left.

Several weeks ago I installed a reclining chair in place of the old one in the theater box she uses. Now she can lay back and do her thing in comfort. As for me she has sucked me off several times since then. She says her 20th birthday is in another month and she already told me, she wants Old Willy to be the first cock in her virgin white pussy. She doesn't care he's old and black! I can't say no to such a pretty young thing ... now can I?