Porn Virgin

Story Info
Kendra wants what Drake wants.
10k words
3.53
29k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To those that love the story and don't like the story:

I have worked on this darn thing for a whole month now, and I was scared that it won't get finished. Now here are the rules:

1.) Read the story the best you can.

2.) After done reading it, NO COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMAR OR THE SPELLING OR THE PUNCTUATIONS!!

3.) Share it with your friends.

4.) This is fiction not a real story.

*****

I have done some much double checking on the grammar that it gave me a headache. I also want to let you all know that this story, Ashley the french maid, Lisa and Mr. Hanks, and lastly the Hotel's hot tub will have a conclusion. I just started on what is going to happened to all of the characters. And I after I am done with the conclusion, I am going to start on my first erotic horror story featuring: Slenderman. I am hoping that I get done quickly so that way the Slenderman story is posted on Halloween. And speaking of Halloween, I am going as two things this year: My favorite anime character Italy from Hetailia (the female version), and a french maid for my boyfriend party.

Thank you for reading, enjoy!

********

What the hell was she getting herself in. Kendra had to take care of Christine client tonight that she picked out on her own. Christine and Kendra worked for the Porn Industry and had to help out with make-up, hair, costumes, and etc. They wanted to be Porn stars, but the only way they could was to do a program that held a group of virgin women that had to be picked by one client and lose their virginity to them for the whole night and learn some hands on experience with their clients for a week. Kendra had been in the program for almost a year and still hasn't lost her virginity and why? She is the only person in the program that is a BBW!! Kendra hated being called a BBW because it meant Big Beautiful Women which she always said she wasn't at all. While she tried to become a porn star, she had a part time job working in a clinic as an medical assistant. But tonight she had bigger things to worry about and not just her weight. Christine was suppose to meet him in a hotel room that is four stars and she had requested for him to be around ten thirty at night. Kendra was going to have a hard time telling the client that she wasn't Christine.

"Curse you flu!" Kendra yelled at the top of her lungs when she reached the costume/sizing room.

"Oh girl whats a matter?" Troy the gay dresser asked.

"Christine is sicked and I have to take care of her client tonight and I don't have anything to wear or to well you know." Kendra sat down in the saloon chair as Troy leaned back on the mirror stand.

"Hey don't let your frustration get to you okay honey. What you need to do is breath and relax." Troy did the breathing exercise which Kendra laughed.

"But what am I suppose to do? The company never took my sizing for any of the costume's we have here in the wardrobe department and the meeting is tonight." Kendra slumped in the chair.

"Girl, you need some emergency shopping and I know the place where we can find your clothing. Since your pale skin tone and you have dark red hair lets try either blue, green, or black lingerie." Troy took Kendra by the arm and got her out of the chair.

Kendra got dragged out of the building and into the parking lot to where she saw the longest line at Burger King since it was lunch time already. Troy searched for his car keys in his fanny pack and once found, he clicked it to get the doors unlocked. As they piled in the car and drove for what had may been an hour, they arrived at a store that was called 'The Big and Busty store' and parked.

"Well go on Kendra, trust me honey I am doing this as a favor." Troy tried to push Kendra in a joking way.

"Are you even sure this is the right place?" Kendra looked at him.

"Girl I am 100% positive. Now go before I pull you out." Troy waved her.

Kendra unbuckled her seat belt and pushed the car door opened and climbed out. She had been uncomfortable wearing clothing that would make men turn their heads and throw up to the sight of her. As she went inside she saw different BBW shopping which some of them were smaller than her, Kendra walked to the desk and saw a gentleman trying to place a price tag on a corset.

"Um, hi can I have some help?" Kendra spoke.

The gentleman looked up and about dropped the price tag "Oh hi, um yes I will help you, just let me get this on here." he replied as he gotten the price tag on the corset.

He came around the desk and shown her where the dressing rooms were and telling her that they were having a sell on light color stockings, as he took her measurements for her breast, hips, waist, and thigh he told her that he was going to get his experience manager to help her with the choice of lingerie. Kendra looked around the store while she waited and met the manager, whom was a BBW also, but a bit taller and smaller than Kendra. She and Kendra picked out a few things which she found light blue lingerie set and bought it along with a matching robe and a pair of red and black lace bra with a matching underwear and a corset along with a pair of white stockings that had a bow on it. Her total was going to be $230.45 for the whole thing, but she told the manager where she worked and whom was her dresser which she gotten a big discount and the total dropped to $98.33. As she left the building, she climbed back into the car with Troy and was driven to a hair salon that Troy husband Faren worked at which they did a major spa treatment on her. They did her toe nails, fingers nails, facial wash, styled her hair up to where it curled and was wavy. When they were done she had enough time to eat and get ready to go to the hotel. Troy took her back to the parking lot at their job so she can go to Subway and to the hotel.

"Just remember girl, pretend to be Christine and if he realizes your not then tell him the truth." Troy said after he rolled the car windows up and drove off.

Kendra watched as Troy car was out of sight as she climbed into her red mustang that was a 2004 model with its black interior look. As she started it up, she went to Subway and bought herself two foot long Italian herbs and cheese bread that had chicken, bacon, pepper jack cheese, cheddar, honey mustard on one, and zesty mayo on the other, and both of them toasted. She drove to the hotel that Christine had asked for and saw that it was the hotel that Kendra wanted to be inside again, since she went there for a dessert fair a while back. She parked her car and walked inside of the building and checked in.

"If you have any problems or would like something sent up to your room, just call us." The service desk lady said to Kendra.

Kendra grabbed her card key and headed up the elevator to her room. Once she got to her floor she saw a family that just came back from an amusement that were tired and was going to eat out. As she got to her room, she set everything down and started eating her dinner taking a bite out of the foot long that had the honey mustard on it. Kendra turned the TV on and surfed it to the History channel and watch an episode of Pawn Stars. An hour go by as Kendra was done eating and gotten a shower to get herself clean. She got into the light blue lace bra, matching crotchless underwear, garter belt, stockings, and in a silk robe. She checked her hair and reached for her make-up bag and only put on black eye liner and pink lipstick on. Kendra looked at the time and saw it was 10:23 and knew that she was going to either tell Christine client whose name was Drake Earn Warder that Christine was sick and that he would re-schedule or pretend to be her. Just as she tried to figure out what to do, she heard a knock at the door.

"Just a second." Kendra spoke.

**

Drake couldn't believe what his own sister got himself into. His sister was Christine and she was working for the Porn Industry although he was embarrassed he had to get use to it. Few week's back Christine told him of a girl name Kendra Mikeles that was in the program, but had been their for almost a year and never had a client. She showed him a picture which knocked Drake out of breath. Kendra had the most astounding blue eye's he had ever seen which went well with her dark red hair that was similar to blood and her pale skin tone, but what set him off was that she definitely fit into the BBW category. Her curves did show a bit in the dress she was wearing in the photo.

"I really want to meet her Christine." Drake told Christine after seeing the photo.

"Well I have a great idea. We can talk to the boss and pretend that your my client when in reality your her client and I'll pretend that I got the flu and you'll meet her in the hotel room." Christine sipped her coffee.

"I don't want to have sex with her Christine. Although if you do provide me with some nude photo's of her than maybe." Drake grinned.

"We are not allowed to give people our nude's photos, unless you talk to the big man and he'll provide you with photo's. I know she did six picture's and one video." Christine set her coffee cup down.

After their little discussion they went to her workplace and told her boss and Kendra boss Robert Diaz about their little plan. When Christine provide enough information she left the office as Drake asked for the photo's and video of Kendra. When he gotten home he turn his TV and the DVD player on as he inserted the video inside while taking the photo out. He couldn't believe his eye's. The first thing he notice that she had very pink nipple's which she held them in her hand as the nipple's were sticking out, the next photo had her pussy lips opened showing her pussy was very pink also and saw her virgin hole that hasn't been entered. Drake grew hard at the sight and pulled his shorts down and his rock hard cock hit his stomach. He was a good nine inches by three inches in thickness which was a descent size. He eye the TV screen as Kendra naked body was on display showing her lovely breast that might of been a forty-six C or bigger as she rubbed and pinch her nipple's.

"Mmmm god my pussy is so wet." She sighed.

Drake watched as she sat on her back exposing her moist pink pussy as she rubbed her fingers up and down her slit not forgetting to tease her clit. Drake begin to stroke his cock up and down to this big, sexy ass of a goddess with her glorious fluffy body that was right in front of his eye's. The camera would go back to her face to see her pleasure on her beautiful face with her small lips and pink cheeks as she reached an orgasm that made him harder than anything. He wonder what it would be like in person to bend her over and fuck her pussy hard and hearing her say his name. He climaxed on his couch as his cum squirted on the floor not far from him as his dick soften up as he turned the TV off.

Weeks has passed and today was the day that he'll

finally meet Kendra. As he showered and shaved his whisker off his face, he went to his closet to take out a long black sleeve button up shirt, blue tie, and a pair of black dress pants he wonder about if he should leave his boxers on or not and decided to wear them just so she won't freak out. Once Drake was in his outfit he looked at the time and thought to treat himself to some German food and left his house to his favorite diner and order his usual and couldn't help, but looked at two couples that were in love which made him teary since it's been too long when he was last in a relationship. As he paid his bill he looked at his clock and forgot that he needed to be at the hotel at ten thirty and realized it was ten o' five and left the diner and drove like hell to the hotel. He respected the hotel that Christine got for them and when he parked and ran inside he asked for the room key. Without making hesitation he went into the elevator and push the floor number that she was on. Once getting off of the elevator he turn right and straight down a hall and kept walking which he looked on his clock that Drake was right on time as he found the room and knocked on the door.

"Just a second." He heard a female voice said.

**

Kendra opened the door and was face to face with Christine client. He was extremely handsome in his black sleeve button up shirt and blue tie, and saw that he was average along with black curly hair that was pass his ear. Oh god now what Kendra was thinking to either pretend or just say the truth.

"Um, hi uh who are you?" Kendra questioned.

"Why Christine I'm Drake Earn Warder your client, your boss Robert recommended you to be my little slave bunny this week." He smiled wicked.

Afraid that Drake might notice that she wasn't Christine because Christine was way smaller than Kendra with her blonde hair and baby blue eye's with the perfect size tits. Kendra knew that playing Christine won't turn out great and realized she needed to tell the truth.

"I am not Christine. My name is Kendra Mikeles. She caught the flu and she wanted me to fill in for her tonight." Kendra opened the door wider and took a longer look at his body.

"Oh I'm sorry, but can I come in to know you for a bit?" Drake gave her puppy eye look.

Kendra opened the door wider to let Drake in as her heart was beating fast than ever as she wonder if Drake was going to pay her for the cause of the trouble and hope to get another appointment. She closed the door and walked behind him and watched him as, he got to the bed to lay down. He sat up and felt his eye's roaming all over her body as if he was taking her clothes off.

"I am sorry for the convenience. This never happens from I heard, or told about. If you want me to I can get a hold of my boss to see about getting another appointment schedule." Kendra felt the silk robe where it supported her shoulder slipped a little down exposing the bra strap.

"Oh I see. But I must say though I fancy you than her." Drake stood up and approach her.

"Excuse me? Fancy me? I am not your type, I am not thin or light weight or better yet bony. I am pretty much big and heavy and-" She hit the wall with her back as he placed his hands on the wall between her head.

"And beautiful as a matter of fact. You do know with that light blue robe on you do look go enough to eat out." He turned around and went to the end of the bed and sat down.

Kendra started to panic, she never had another man do that to her since her ex tried to rape her a long time ago. She knew that she couldn't have sex with a man that was Dominant or that was abuse in the bed, Kendra liked to have a man to have sex with her that was being romantic or was sweet in bed. Wanting to go home, Kendra knew that she doesn't want to do this tonight.

"I am not having sex with you. In fact I am putting clothes on and leaving so you might as well jack off tonight. Have fun." Kendra headed to the bathroom as Drake stood and blocked her off.

"Why not? I can make you purr and make you to beg for more." Drake made her back up to the bed slowly, "That robe should go and whatever you are wearing underneath it." He reached for the robe rope.

Kendra slapped him in the face, which he knew that was a sign to let him know that he went too far. She had covered mouth and started to cry and walked away from Drake as he felt the heat and sting of his cheek. He wonder if he'll ever get another chance to prove that he could date her or better yet get her out of the Porn Industry. Drake didn't know if he should walked up to her and tell her to stop crying and give her money so she can get home and eat probably or just leave the room. He approached her and sat behind her as he tried to get his feet on the ground.

"Look I didn't mean to go strong on you. I thought that is how I was going to say it to Christine and I didn't except a young women like you would react that badly. I am hoping you could accept my apology." Drake went and touch her shoulder.

"It's not that." Kendra cried in her hand, "My ex said that to me and try to rape me back when I was just starting off in college."

**

Was he hearing her right? Drake didn't believe that Kendra just said that her ex boyfriend said the exact same thing he said when her ex tried to rape her! Drake now felt like a jackass and a fucking dickhead now.

"Oh my god. I didn't know I am truly sorry. If I so may ask, why did your ex try to rape you?" Drake couldn't believe what he was asking her.

"The reason was because I was at his house spending the night and since he lived alone I could go around and not wear my bra around his house not worrying about what his parents would say. Well one night while I was sleeping I could smell this stench of alcohol in the air and I turn the lamp on and I was wearing my robe and a nightgown because it was cool in my room." Kendra spoke.

"Then I looked up at him and the only thing he is wearing is a pair of boxer briefs and was getting a bulge, I looked at him and ask what was he doing in there and he replied 'We've been dating for five and a half months now and it is time to collect payment' and I clenched the covers which he started to laugh horribly." She breathed in and out as Drake sat next to her.

"I told him that I didn't know what he was talking about and he goes 'Your pussy my lovely Kendra, I want what's mine so that robe should go and whatever you are wearing underneath it' then without warning he launched himself at me and try to pin me down. I grabbed my phone and ran out of his house to an elderly couple's home, not far from where he lived as I phoned the police and told them what happened which he was arrested. He ask me to stay with him and forgive him, but I told him that I don't want to be with him anymore. He was so angry that he went around spreading rumors about me which were all lies." Knowing that she calmed down Drake wrapped his arms around her shoulder and hugged her.

"Jesus, I am terribly sorry that had happened to you with you and your ex. What was the reason you wanted to become an porn star?" Drake tried to change the subject.

"I wanted to be one because their a lot of money in it and plus I wanted to prove to the male's back in my hometown that I was sexy when I never felt like that at all." Kendra looked at him.

"Well actually you are very sexy. Man if I seen you in your hometown I would try to pick you up and go out on a date with you. I have a confession." Drake knew what he was going to say next.

"What is your confession my child." Kendra laugh pretending to be a priest.

"Christine and me are brother and sister. She was tired of you being in the program for almost a year and ask me to take your virginity." Drake was waiting for her to slap his face again.

"Wait what?" Kendra stood up and the robe came apart showing her bra, underwear, garter belt, and stockings before him.

Drake breath felt like it was knocked out of him as he looked at her body. Her breast put that bra into shame as it popping out to be touched and licked. Her underwear which he saw a split and realize she was wearing crotchless underwear and look closely to see that her pussy was clean shaved. Not wasting a second he grabbed her and threw her on his lap and crushed his lips against her. Kendra struggled to be able to breath while Drake was kissing her and probing his tongue in her mouth to get her aroused. He ran his hands up and down her and squeezed her ass to pull her up more as he fell backwards and looked at his sexy, big, and perfect temptress as he reached around to unhook her bra.

**

Kendra didn't what to do when her robe fell to the ground and was now on Drake laps feeling his hands unhooking her bra. When it came undone she freaked out and held her bra in place to cover her breast, but he took her hands and yank the bra away from her. She knew that she was getting wet when he softly groan and threw her underneath him. Kendra was scared to a point and didn't know what would happen next, Drake looked at her and trailed his fingers and stroke her slit slowly up and down, while watching her move seeing her breast jiggle with her nipples aching to be sucked.