Porn Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...please stop...this isn't right." Kendra protested.

Drake knew it was a bullshit lie when she try to match his thrusting with his fingers, she threw her head back and closed her eye's savoring this moment of someone fingering her pussy and trying to make her feel good. He took his time and slipped his head down to savor her taste as he extended his tongue to slide up to her clit.

"Ohhh...mmmm...yes." She bucked underneath him.

"You like that my little temptress?" Drake called her as she gave a grin of desire.

Drake went back to what he was doing to her clit as he still finger her dripping wet pussy, Kendra was getting turned on and wanted to have him inside her. Drake inserted two fingers and thrust faster inside of her and she started to tremble. He went back to her clit and begin to suck.

"So close, so fucking close." Kendra cried as he sucked her clit hard.

Before he knew, Drake was showered with her sweet pussy juice's as it came squirting out of her when she begin to relax underneath his fingers. He pulled them out and sucked any liquids that he wanted to be imprinted on his brain.

"How did you like that?" Drake smiled, his face covered in her juice's.

"That...felt...incredible." Kendra stretched as he crawled on top of her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Drake held her and put his nose in her hair and smelled her scalp which her scent was a strawberry and cream likeness, he wonder why no man beside her ex not wanted to be with her. He put that out of his head as he pulled her closer and felt her warm and soft body in his arms. Kendra tried not to fall asleep, but was drifting asleep and had a hard time keeping her eye's open. She turned her body and press herself against Drake as she made a sigh which was a sign that she was going to sleep. But Drake wanted more!

"So what is one thing you would love to do to a guy that you never got to do before?" Drake whisper in her ear.

"I always wanted to suck on a guy's dick, but I try to do it to a dildo and it felt sick because of the rubber. I wanted to do one to a real man, but men weren't before and after I was interested in the Porn entertainment." Kendra nuzzled in his chest to get comfortable.

"Well I believe that you should suck on my dick. It's nice and hard from that little orgasm that I gave you. Do you want to try it?" Drake smiled looked wicked.

Kendra opened her eye's wide and felt him shift around so he can get up. She watched him unbutton his shirt, then threw his tie in the chair, and pulled his pants along with his boxer down to reveal his monster meat. He approach her and took her hand so she can sit as he pull her hand to touch it. Kendra felt how warm, soft, heavy, and even felt that is was throbbing from this little game that they were playing. She blew on the head as she watch the tip glisten with his pre cum as she stroke it a bit and let her tongue out and licked the head.

"Mmmm god." Drake felt her hot tongue on the head.

He watched as she experiment with his cock. He knew that this is what he wanted Kendra to do since she never done it to a real one. She looked at him and Drake acknowledge her to put the head in her mouth. Kendra slide the head in her mouth and begin to suck on the head as she went slowly, taking his length by inch when she was comfortable. Drake wanted to grab the back of her neck and slam his cock into her mouth and knew that he would gag her since this was new to her, even when she tried it with a dildo. Kendra wonder as she sucked how many women sucked him off before, but didn't want to answer it as she started to bob up and down his cock slowly so she can build him up for pleasure. She reached out to cup his balls and roll them along with massaging them, which she looked up at him and saw he was mouthing 'Fuck' or 'Oh'. As she went near the base of the cock Drake could felt that he was hitting the back of her throat and pulled her hair and try to pull himself out of her mouth without having much luck as she gently bit him.

"Ahh okay I'll let you do this, but I want to let you lick my balls." Drake groaned as his cock felt like he was close to cumming in her mouth.

Hearing that she slowly let go of his dick and slide it out of her mouth, she took a hold of his cock and laid it across her face and let her tongue dance around his balls. God this was so erotic for him in every way possible. His own big, beautiful woman giving him the best blow job that he ever had. He had dated the thin and boney and wanted a change, but he never thought of getting with big woman. Drake had three friends Brad, Christian, and Josh that were very happy with their big woman. Ashley worked for Brad as a cleaning maid and lost her virginity to him when she was in her Halloween costume which she went as a french maid and tease him when it was her off day by cleaning the living room; their married now. Lisa was a student in Josh class and was madly in love with her and resigned his position of taking Lisa virginity in his class; their about to get married. And their was the most recent Lacy which Christian met in a hot tub that he was using at his hotel where he was staying at due to the stress of work, she lost her virginity to him in his hotel room; Christian is going to pop the question on their anniversary.

"What are you thinking about?" Kendra stopped licking his balls as she leaned back.

"Just some stuff." Drake didn't want to tell her the real reason.

"Well it is getting late and I need to head home." Kendra let go of his cock as she went to bend over to reach her robe.

"Can't you stay here with me, we can keep going and you can lose your virginity." Drake reached for her arm.

"I would love to lose it, but I don't think this is right on what we are doing." Kendra couldn't believe what she was saying to him.

Drake let go of her arm and watch her ass as she went to the bathroom and sat on the end of the bed and wonder what to do now; should he beg her or let her leave and never see her again? Minutes had pass as she walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of jeans and a red turtleneck on. He looked at her body and let his eye's roam and notice that red fit her better than light blue. She watched his cock spring up as it grown erect.

"Bye." Kendra turned around and opened the door and left.

********

God he needed to see her. Drake haven't seen or better yet heard from Kendra from that night when they saw each other and he almost made her his pleasure bunny. He walked in his house back and forth hoping that she would call him or see him, but to no avail. Drake got into contact with Christine one day after it been a week and half since the meet with Kendra and talked her about the situation with what is happening with Kendra.

"She had been acting gloomy and depressed for some odd reason. I do have an idea, but it might require money from your wallet." Christine told him through the cell phone.

"You know I work a lot and own the high price items on Earth. What do you think should I do than if I make so ask?" Drake replied, he was on break from work.

"Buy her a bouquet of red roses and put one black ribbon on an individual rose and write on the note 'I love you from your admirer' and I'll see how she reacts." Christine said.

"Thanks sister, but is their something else she might like also?" Drake took a bite of his curly fries.

"Now that you brought it up there is a few things you can try. First one is candy, she loves Snicker's (TM) and Reese's (TM) so try that. Second she loves Italian food and her favorite is Chicken Cremora Mushrooms dish, which if you could convince her to come to your place and make it homemade with a glass of wine, she'll be in heaven. And lastly and she is in the mood right now get her a thing of Big Red (TM) and have it delivered here." Christine went into details.

After an hour he did his best to get the items that he needed to be sent to Kendra, he gotten her candy, flowers, and soda although he had to find that Italian dish that was her favorite along with the wine. Drake felt that everything would be in order when she received her gifts and hope to God that Kendra would see him again. As his job closed for the day, it began to rain as Drake headed home and went to get himself some take-out Chinese food. When he got home he was greeted by his three cats whom were sleeping on the couch. Drake sat down on the couch a bit soaked from the pouring rain as he pet the kitten that was sleeping with its brother and mom. Grabbing the remote, he turn the TV on and turned it to the weather channel to see what was going to happened tonight with the rain. He grabbed his dinner and opened the box that held his three pound order of orange chicken and also opening the bag of cheese wont-ants. Drake had his mind set wondering if Kendra liked the gifts or was embarrassed by them, he didn't know though he hoped that she would come to him like she would in his dreams. Her dark brown-red hair flowing in the wind, walking in a all black bra, crotchless underwear, garter belt, and stockings, and whispering the words 'Fuck me Drake, I've been a bad girl'. When Drake thought of that, he almost choked on his orange chicken and tried to breath. Okay now you want to be her man and almost died from thinking sexy about her Drake thought.

"Oh Kendra, I wish that you were here and in my arms so I can kiss you and make slow love to you." Drake mumbled as he took a bite of his orange chicken that he choked on.

Just when he said that, their was a knock at the door and he set his stuff down to head over to the peeping hole to see who was on the other side of the door. To his amazement; it was Kendra. Drake thought that he must be dreaming and thought hard if he should open the door or not. Making his decision, he opened it and rested his body on the side of the door.

"Um hey, uh how did you get here?" Drake asked and lost his breath.

Kendra was standing in a trench coat covering her body as he saw rain droplets on it and in her hair. Drake was having a hard time not thinking about what was underneath the trench coat; he was hoping that she might be wearing something slimming to her body and probably a cute teddy that would be an elegant pink. With those thoughts in his head, he was getting a raging hard-on and didn't know what to do.

"Can I come in since it is pouring out here?" Kendra shyly asked.

**

Kendra couldn't believe what she was doing. She asked Christine for Drake address all because she was given gift from him which made her day and wanted to do something for him. Thankfully, she found a lingerie item she could wear just for him that he would have a hard time not wanting to rip it off of her. As Drake let her in the house, Kendra looked around the living room; his walls had some nice artwork that you would seen in some art museums, his TV was attached to the wall of the living room with a sofa and loveseat, a fireplace in the distance that wasn't ready to be used yet, and the scenery from a far of the kitchen area. When he had his back towards her, she unbuttons herself and took the coat off so she can let it hit the floor. Drake must of heard the thump because when he turned around he was about to tackle her to the ground.

"Oh my fucking God!" Drake said.

Kendra stood with a red and black lace bra with a little corset to keep her stomach from spilling out, a pair of see through red and black underwear with lace trimmings, and a pair of white stockings that had a bow on them. She started to run her hands up and down her body, not stopping to pay close attention to her breast and thighs. Drake slowly walked to her with a wicked smile on his face as Kendra looked down and saw a massive bulge in his dress pants.

"You like what you see?" Kendra squeezed her breast.

"Fuck yes, I do. Oh honey you are so fucking sexy like this. Come to me my little slut." Drake commanded as Kendra walked to him and was welcome by his embrace.

Drake kissed her slowly and sexual as he reached for her little whimper area's, his mouth went to her neck and licked it upward to her ear as he rub and massage her aching body. He felt Kendra hands go to his groin area of his dress pants as she grabbed and rub the area the best she could and was rewarded by her bra being unclasps. Drake pulled the straps off of Kendra as he was greeted by her pink breast with their hard nipple's, then he spun her around to unlace the corset from her so her stomach could be freed from begin stuck into one position. Turning her around again so she could face him again he duck down, as he trailed his tongue around the left breast taking his time to tease her, when he reach her nipple he lapped at it till he pulled it in his mouth and sucked.

"Mmm, yes." Kendra moaned.

Drake approved the moan as he went to the other breast and return the favor to the right breast while he brush his hands down to her ass and around her quivering pussy that was getting wet and warm from this game that they were playing, which Kendra wanted his fingers inside of her again. Think that Drake heard her thoughts, he trailed his fingers to her waist down till she felt his fingers slid into her moist pussy as he began to touch the slit and slid his fingers up and down her pussy, which she pulled his hair to let him know that she was enjoying this incredible feeling. Drake needed her on the bed so she could be comfortable, he wrapped one arm around her waist and slid the fingers from her pussy to the bend of the knee.

"No, I am too heavy for you to pick me up." Kendra protested.

"I am not going to drop you Kendra. I have bench and picked up more weight than you, so I can pick you up with ease." Drake said as he lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom, "See told you."

Kendra passed some of the closed door and an open door that was a guest bathroom as he kicked his bedroom door in to get her on the bed. As he slowly put her down she notice the painting on his walls was a light blue with some white paint that was supposed to be of shape's of some sort. The sound of thunder was heard from a far and a flash of lighting came through the window. Just when he thought it couldn't get any good or bad the lights went out as Kendra shrieked.

"Relax I have a emergency back-up system. And plus it would activate the LED candles, about now." Drake was said as the room was filled with lights that came from the candles.

Kendra looked around and saw that the candle did the flickering effect that a real candle would do, "Well at least we could see each other." She smiled.

Drake stripped out of his shirt, pants, and socks only leaving his boxer on display that had a hard time with his cock pointing to come out. Kendra was still in her underwear and stockings as he walked to the edge of the bed and crawled to her as he laid down on his side and drew her in his arms. He felt warm against her cold skin, since she had been rained on and liked to be nice and warm. Kendra was getting goosebumps on her arms, feeling a cold draft hit her skin. She turned towards press herself against Drake.

"I'm cold." Kendra shivered.

"That can be fixed." Drake grabbed the blankets and covered them both, "Feel better?"

"Yeah that feels good." Kendra felt his hand on her stomach.

Drake was getting aroused badly, while she cuddle next to him trying to stay warm, thank God he bought a battery heated blanket. Kendra didn't know what to do next, as she try to figure out if she should reach around to stroke him through his boxers or take his hand to her breast, her answer didn't came when Drake had an answer for her. He slightly pushed the covers back to pull Kendra underwear to show her creamy bare ass with its aroma of sex that was dripping from her wet pussy. He slid the finger to her anus hole towards her pussy to get it nice and wet to try to see if she loved being fucked in the ass. Rubbing her sensitive pussy lips, she moaned against him as she tried to press herself just so she can feel his rock hard dick rubbing against her aching ass, Drake smirked at this and slowly took the finger from her pussy to rub the anus hole slowly as he enter the finger inside of her and pushed it all the way inside of her. Kendra was in severe pain when she felt his finger entered the wrong hole as he finger fucked her ass nice and slow to get use to the feeling of something in her ass.

"This is painful, do you do this to other girls?" Kendra looked at him.

"Oh no I never had, its' been a fantasy of mine to do that to a girl I love and make her feel more better about herself." Drake kissed her forehead.

**

Drake told the truth as he saw Kendra eye's lit up. Kendra was shocked at this feeling that was so new to her as she tried to reach her clit to rub it just a bit, but Drake caught her hand as she placed it on her breast which he slide his other hand down to her mound. He made a groaning noise as he slipped two fingers inside of her pussy and kissed her shoulder as he finger her hard and slow to get her to build her orgasm slowly bit by bit. Kendra moved her hips to meet the thrust upon thrust of his fingers in her pussy and forgotten about the fingers in her ass, which she turn her head as Drake french her, their tongue's gliding against each other. She moaned against his mouth as he found her G-spot and begin to work on it. He wished that he had a vibrating butt plug on him and see how long till she squirted her juices out. Kendra was enjoying this experience for the second time, she felt her body beginning to shake only knowing her orgasm will be coming quickly. Drake pulled his fingers out of her pussy and anus hole then looked at Kendra flushed face, while taking the finger that was in her pussy and smelled it.

"You smell so fucking incredible." He sighed.

Grabbing a hold of the waistband of his boxers, he pulled them down to reveal his rock hard cock that had pre cum seeping out. He put his weight on his hips. as he straddle Kendra laps so he can look at her from above. Lightly putting his right hand on her, he trailed it to the waistband of her underwear and took the other hand to help pull it off of her as she lifted her hips so he can be able to remove the soak cloth. Drake looked at her shave pussy and knew that this was a true hard on for him, her arousal filled his lungs up to the point he would cum then and there.

Slowly running her hands down her slit, "You like sir? You like it when I play with myself?" Kendra bit her lower lip.

"Oh yes baby, oh fuck yes, I love it when you play with your soak wet pussy." Drake groaned watching Kendra slip a finger inside of her.

"Do you want me to finger myself or would you rather eat me out?" Kendra voice was seductive.

Drake grabbed her hand and pull the fingers out of her gorgeous pink pussy, as he trailed kisses from her lips to her breast down to her stomach, not missing to torture her belly button which she bucked underneath him. Taking a deep inhale of her sweet scent, he took his fingers to spread her pussy lips apart seeing the clit already puffed and twitching. Lightly putting the tip of his tongue on it, Kendra bucked again and pulled on his hair.

"Umm, Drake please." She begged.

"This is my turn and I am going to take my precious time." Drake smiled resembled a Cheshire cat grin.

When he put the tip of his tongue on her clit again, he saw that she was going to have an orgasm sooner or later. Drake then slowly ran his tongue down to her hole and stick it as far he can go and closed his mouth around her pussy, which he began to suck as he slide his other hand to her ass so he could stick his fingers in her anus hole again. Kendra was in heaven, she never had someone sucked her clit or better yet making her whole pussy quiver and twitch. As he pushed his finger in her ass, he met resistance and finally feeling her ass muscle relax as he pumped it and out slowly matching the speed that he was doing to Kendra pussy. Drake wonder how she would react when he went a bit faster and plunge his tongue in and out of her hole and his finger in her ass started to slide in and out quicker, seeing her anus juices coming out.