Porn Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...soooo goodddddd...ohhhhh!!" Kendra moaned became loud as he went faster.

Kendra knew that she was going to cum soon and needed his dick inside of her pussy and her mouth badly. She rubbed her breast and brought one up close to where she began to tongue it and also sucked making her wanted his mouth on her tits again. She stopped, when she saw Drake eye's looking at her with lust in his eye. She can't believe that she was having her pussy eaten out by a guy that wanted her and that Christine try to set her up with. Drake went faster sucking on her pussy and fingering her anus hole. Kendra wanted release, so badly that it was killing her so much.

"I need to cum!" Kendra screamed.

Drake heard what she said, and bit her clit which her cum squirted out of her. Drake sucked it out of her to taste her juices. After kissing the clit, he trailed kisses back up her stomach, to her breast, and finally to her lips as she tasted herself for the first time. She reached for his cock as she stroked it for a bit, till he lay back down on his back and drew circle over her stomach as Kendra still stroked his cock. She got on her knees and placed her other hand on his thigh as she felt his hand putting her falling hair out of the way as she placed her lips on the swollen head.

"Mmm...I like that when you do that." Drake spanked her ass.

She smiled and begin to suck the head very slowly and went inch by inch as she build up his orgasm. Kendra would slips his shaft out of his mouth and licked from the bottom of his cock to the tip of the head and back down the shaft. Drake watched as she was giving the best blow job he had ever had in his entire life. He felt her tongue doing butterfly kisses on the underside of his shaft as she sucked on him. Kendra looked at him and saw the desire on his face and knew that he was enjoying it. She pulled him out of her mouth and went to his balls and started to suck and lick them, while moaning on them to get a reaction out of him. She put her hand on his dick and gave him a hand job as she sucked his balls.

"Oh...fuck...Kendra I'm going to cum and...ohhh please stop I need to cum in your pussy." Drake pleaded as she continued to suck on his balls.

She removed her mouth from his balls and removed her hands from his cock, then looked at him with an upsetting look in her eye's. He knew then and there that she wanted him to cum in her mouth, but he didn't want to end it very quickly. As she crawled towards him and straddle his lap, she grind against his cock feeling how wet she was. Drake sat up to be able to kiss her lips slowly as he flipped her over on her back and pushed her legs apart from each other.

"How do you want it?" Drake asked her.

"How do I want what?" Kendra slide her hands around the back of his neck.

"Do you want me to wear a condom or none? I never had sex without one before and I thought if you want to do it without one, it maybe a bit more enjoyable." Drake brushed a strand hair away from Kendra face.

"I guess we can try it without one." She ran his finger in his hair.

**

Kendra watched as he took his hand and guided his cock to her entrance and slowly pushed inside of her for the first time. She felt his cock stretching her out, she made a noise letting him know that it was hurting her. Drake was being very slow at this and knew that she would get use to having his cock inside of her. He came to a hilt when he was deep enough and try to catch his breath.

"You okay?" Drake looked down at Kendra seeing her face scrunched up.

"It hurts a lot. What about you?" She tried to smile.

"Well your very tight, so I am going to hold like this till your fully ready for me to withdraw." Drake kissed her forehead.

"I want you to withdraw." Kendra spoke.

As she said that, Drake moved his hips and slowly pulled out of her pussy, looking at her entrance and saw blood coming out for the first time. When he pulled to we're only the head was in her, he pushed himself in her again and tried to make sure that she was ready for him to create a rhythm, but he only heard the sound of her groaning in pain. He felt how severely tight she was, since he had sex with two girls and felt that they weren't tight at all their was a big difference between his ex girlfriends and Kendra pussy. As he felt he was deep enough, he pulled out again to only the head was inside her again. When Drake pushed inside of her for the third time, he heard her moan softly as he went all the way deep. Kendra threw her head back, finally greeting his cock inside of her and didn't felt anymore pain as she watched him slowly beginning to thrust inside of her. He felt good around her, and lean down to kiss her lips again. The kiss set of fireworks and bells, Drake slide his tongue inside of her mouth seeking her tongue and went just a hair faster. Kendra finally began to moan a bit louder, while Drake went harder inside of her.

"Ohhhhh!!" Kendra clawed on Drake shoulders.

"So fucking good!!" Drake growled.

He went faster and harder, watching her breast jiggle with every thrust and her nipples becoming erect like crazy. Drake trailed kisses from her lips, down her neck, and to her breast as he took a nipple and sucked. Kendra bucked underneath him, feeling his hot and wet mouth sucking and licking her aching nipple. She was burning up like she was on fire, wanting and needing to be put out. Drake went to the other breast and did the same thing only this time, he grazed his teeth on her nipple, hearing her yelp out in pleasure. Drake let go of her breast as he looked at her face; her eye's were shut, her lips were red and her mouth was opened, and he saw a bit of tears running down her cheeks. He quicken the pace, seeing that she was starting to shake. Drake went faster as she felt him tighten around his cock.

"I'm...oohhhhh...going to cum!" Kendra moaned out loud.

Drake thrust inside of her,as felt her cum on his dick, feeling her juices seeping out of her and down his balls. He wanted to keep going in this position, but he wanted to see what she was like on top, he began to slow himself down and stopped as he pulled out of her.

"Why did you...stop?" Kendra tried to catch her breath.

"I want you on top of me." Drake kissed her cheek as he rolled on to his back.

Kendra always wanted to be on top of a man and ride him like a crazed woman. She watched him as he was on his back, sliding his hands on her hip to get her to straddle his lap. Kendra took this as an advantage, she climbed on top of him slowly as she took his cock back inside of her when she sat down on him. Drake liked the view he was getting, she was on top of him and saw she leaned back to grab a hold of his legs so she can have something to steady herself with. She slowly grind on him, closing her eye's and placing her one hand on his stomach, while the other one was on his leg. Kendra rocked back and forth on him, loving his cock pressing lightly against her G-spot. The bed started to creak as she moved back and forth, but it was drowned out by the rain that was hitting his windows hard. She never thought that having sex during a thunder storm would be so intoxicating! Kendra started to go a bit faster, looking down at Drake as he held on to her hips. She closed her eyes, absorbing the rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins. Drake slid his left hand to the her breast and began to massage it with patience, watching her as she threw her head back and quicken the pace a bit faster, while trying to bounce on his hips.

"Ohhh fuck!" Kendra moaned.

"Kendra your so fucking sexy!" Drake squeezed her breast.

Drake grabbed her and flipped her back on her back, and began to ram inside of her, only to be stopped when she cried out.

"I want to do doggy style." Kendra pleaded.

Hearing this he stopped his thrusting and let her breath a bit as she slowly sat up and turned away from him to be on her hands and knee's. Drake pushed her back in just a little, just so she can be stretched for him. Kendra moaned as he placed his hand on her hips and slowly enter her with one slow, hard thrust. Drake approved the moan as he started to ram inside of her and reached his hand out to pull her hair, making her pull back a bit. He was enjoying this, so fucking enjoying this! He had been wanted inside of her for a long time and now he was going to enjoy every last minute of this. He let go of her hair, placing both of his hands to her shoulder and kept ramming in and out of her, with strong, erotic, and hot thrust. Drake felt that his balls were going to explode soon, he was ready to cum inside of her pussy. He ram inside of her to the breaking point, till he felt Kendra pussy tighten.

"Ahh im cumming!!" Kendra pussy tighten as she squirted her juice.

"Kendra!" Drake growled out as he cum inside of her.

Kendra felt something hot shoot inside of her, then seeing Drake slump down on her while trying to lay on her back. He smacked her ass, laying on his back still breathing hard. She laid down next to him, laying her head on his chest was he wrapped his arm around her waist. Looking up at him, Kendra smiled as he place his hand on her cheek.

"That was so incredible." Kendra breathed out.

"Did you like it?" Drake saw her head nod.

As they lay in silence the rain that was hitting on the window started to lightly just tap the window. Kendra curled up next to Drake, slowly rubbing his arm up and down. They both slept in silence for awhile.

**

Drake woken up from his slumber and felt Kendra warmth next to his crotch. He was starting to get morning wood, from all of that amazing sex they both had. Kendra turned towards him and snuggled closer to him. He felt his heart skip a beat, wishing that this could be a forever thing. He leaned forward and planted kisses all over her forehead.

"Mmmm." Kendra opened her eye's, "Hey."

"Hey. You look sexy when your asleep." Drake commented as he watch her blush.

They laid their for awhile, wrapped in each other warmth. It was still raining outside, but no thunder or lighting was near. Kendra sat up in the bed and stretch her arms out. Drake lightly ran his fingers around the swells of her breast. Softly moaning, he sat up and took Kendra underneath him and began to kiss her.

Breaking the kiss, "Drake, you know that this could be the only time I'll get to see you right."

"I know, but truth to be told Kendra, I am in love with you. I want you as the one for me. You becoming a porn star hurt me, I want what is between me and you to be real." Drake nuzzle his face in her neck.

"You do?" Kendra sighed.

"Yes." Drake looked at her.

"I actually quit yesterday. I gotten a full-time at my job in the clinic I work at. I do office work to brings some money in." She smiled at him.

"So your not a wanna be porn star?" Drake questioned.

"No not anymore." Kendra pulled him for a kiss.