Porn Whore Jalande Jaguar

Story Info
Big titty ebony Jalande Jaguar making a porn movie.
2.8k words
4.17
11.1k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

This is a sleazy fuck parody series... It ain't real.

This is my new series about non pornstar celebrity women who decide to make a porn movie... It's a simple concept, with a lot of sleazy freaky fun... This series will mix real life celebrities with TV show and movie characters... Enjoy my fellow freaks.

I was approached by a rich perverted freak... kinda like me I guess... that wanted me to do a porn movie with YouTube celebrity, Jalande Jaguar. She's a beautiful ebony goddess with massive tits that makes tease videos... she shows off her body in skimpy outfits and looks hot, basically. I know her, so the old pervert asked me to set it up. I was having lunch with her to feel her out about it.

"Hey James... looking handsome as always babe. What's up?"

"Hey Jalande... I'll just lay it out for you. A rich old dude asked me to shoot a porn movie with you. I told him you haven't done anything like that before... but he was persistent. I got him up to $500,000 so far... I could probably get him to go higher. We could split it, if you're up for it."

"Well $250,000 to fuck you on film is a helluva offer, but I don't know. I've never gone that far. I just don't know. What do you think?"

"Well, in the end it's up to you. I know you don't do porn... so it's a really big step for you. I wouldn't try to convince you to do it, if you don't want to. I would love to fuck you on film... but that's your decision babe."

We ate our lunch and talked it over. Jalande looked amazing. A skin tight, low cut, white, flower print top. Tight, red Capri pants and red heels. Her black curly hair, so shiny. That cherry red lipstick, so inviting.

"He wants a bondage scene... nothing too heavy. He also wants to tit fuck you off camera. I told him that would be extra... if you did it. He wants a mini gangbang, but I didn't know if you were up for that. I could probably get him up to $750,000, maybe a million... If you agreed to the tit fuck."

"I don't know James. It's tempting, but I don't know. I mean $500,000 is a lot of money, but... I've never taken that step yet. I've thought about it... And if I did it, I would want it to be with you." Jalande smiled so fucking sexy at me. My cock was threatening to explode out of my pants. She licked her full, luscious lips, blowing me a kiss. I watched her finish her spicy shrimp and my eyes went to those massive ebony jugs. Jalande shook them for me. I reached over and softly groped them, not giving a shit if anyone saw. We were on a patio eating... people walked by. I signed a few autographs and so did Jalande.

"Let's got back to your place and talk about it." Jalande said, shaking her eyebrows at me and blowing me a kiss.

A short while later, we were at my place making out. She was wearing her massive, white with red trim, lacey bra and thong set. I pulled her enormous tits out of her bra and roughly groped them. "Mmmmmmmm... I love your hands all over me James." I pinched and pulled her large, thick, dark nipples, shaking them hard, rubbing the tips with my thumbs. We kissed passionately, those cherry lips, so tasty. Jalande grabbed my cock and stroked it. It twitched in her hand. I pulled her thong off, keeping it. She sat on my cock, facing me. She lifted her hips and put my huge cock to her wet labia. Jalande sat down on my big ass white cock, letting it slowly ease up her beautiful, neatly trimmed, chocolate pussy. "FUCKKKK!! Give me that big, beautiful, white cock James. FUCKKKK MEEEEEE!!"

I smacked that phat ass and squeezed it, bouncing that beautiful black goddess in my lap. Jalande looked at me, smiling. She shook her massive ebony melons and bounced happily on my big cock. I leaned in and sucked those huge jugs, licking the huge nipples and sucking them as hard as possible. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Jalande came hard on my cock. She squirted her pussy cream hard, smiling at me as she did. I fucked up into her black pussy faster faster faster faster and fucking faster. Jalande squirted again. I fucked that sweet chocolate cunt harder harder harder and fucking harderrrrrrrrr!! Jalande squirted again. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!"

I shook her ass and drilled up that ebony snatch faster faster faster faster faster faster and motherfucking fasterrrrrrrrr!! Another Big O for Jalande. Her pussy nectar blasted out the sides of her cunt. It poured out onto my crotch. I lifted her off of my cock and pulled her, juicy pussy to my mouth. I shoved my tongue up it. Jalande played with my hair, grinding her snatch on my face.

I rolled my horny tongue all across that tasty, chocolate with pink inside, pussy, licking so insanely fucking fast. "SHITTTTTTTTTT... I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG!! Jalande squirted into my mouth. I licked it all up, her cream oozing off of my tongue into my throat. I kept licking her out, rolling my tongue, side to side, so fast, my tip quickly lapping her pussy walls, the double pussy workout doing the job. Jalande squirted again into my mouth. Her juices shooting deep into my thirsty mouth. I swallowed them all down, licking her out as her sweet nectar flowed down my throat.

Jalande moved to her knees and wrapped those massive ebony jugs around my throbbing white manmeat. She sucked my thick head and fucked my thick cock with those gigantic melons. They flew up and down, my precum leaking cock. She swallowed all of that down, moaning happily, smiling so sexy, up at me. I just let her do all the work. She fucked my happy cock with those tits, her saliva oozing out of her mouth all over my cock. Her red lipstick smeared totally across my thick, white meat. Jalande bobbed her gorgeous, black haired head on my cock, sucking it so voraciously.

I grunted and blasted my load into her sucking mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmm. I love your cummmmm!!" She moaned around my cock as it spasmed and blasted out my cream into her hungry mouth. Jalande swallowed every fucking drop of jizz. I put my hand on her curly black hair and smiled. Jalande sucked me totally dry. She kissed my very happy cock, rubbing it on her beautiful face. She kissed the shaft and laid her head on it.

"I'll do it baby. Try to get the million. I'll fuck you for free anytime my love... but if he's gonna fuck my titties and I'm getting gangbanged, I want us to get the million."

"You got it gorgeous."

I called the rich guy and told him I was gonna need the million if he wanted all of his demands met. He agreed and sent the check. I made sure it cleared before I set up the movie. It did, so I set everything up and gave Jalande her half of the money. She blew me as a thank you. She's a sweetheart and a dear friend and I love her blowjobs, so this movie was getting off to a cool start. I had my cameraman, Spence, who's also one of my personal assistants make sure the lighting and sound in my personal studio was right. I have a studio I built, exclusively for my movies. We were gonna use the bondage dungeon for this shoot. I had my other personal assistants, Lolita and Beth, help out too. Jalande was in hair and makeup getting ready. The rich old guy was sitting in a chair watching everything get ready. He was very excited about fucking Jalande's tits... and I don't blame him, they are absolutely awesome.

Jalande came in and greeted the old guy, William. She let him feel her up a little and she smiled so sexy and sweet. She came over to me and we got started. I chained her to the ceiling and floor. Jalande was really excited to do bondage with me. She had on a black latex bodysuit, with her massive tits out. Her pussy and ass were exposed also. She had on knee high latex boots and her hair was beautiful, her shiny black hair in loose curls. Her makeup was perfect... bright red with black trim eyeliner, light red rouge and bright red with black trim lipstick. Jalande was a gorgeous ebony fuck toy, ready to be played with. I was wearing a black leather outfit with black leather boots. Spence was filming everything.

I walked up behind Jalande, reached around and pinched her thick, dark nipples HARD! Shaking them harder. "AHHHHHHHHHHH... Mmmmmmmm." She moaned. I took two weighted nipple clamps and applied them to each breast. I flicked them, as they pulled Jalande's big, dark nipples down. Jalande moaned and writhed, loving the breast treatment.

"You're my bitch Jalande. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Master... I'm your bitch."

"Good..." I grinded on her thick ass. Jalande writhed her booty against my big cock. I shook the nipple clamps. She moaned loudly. I kept shaking them, they kept pulling on her rock hard nipples. Jalande licked her full, red lips, swaying her thick hips. I spread her ass cheeks, taking a large butt plug and spitting on it. I twisted it on Jalande's anus. She lurched forward slightly, moaning so sexy. She grabbed her restraints, writhing in ecstasy. I slid the butt plug up her phat ass. It was gonna get a workout from me later.

I fucked her ass with the large butt plug. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...YESSSSSSSS!! I WANT YOUR BIG COCK IN MY ASS MASTER. PLEASEEEEEEE FUCK MY ASS MASTER!!" I shook her nipple clamps fast, over and over. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Jalande squirted hard on the floor. Her pussy juices running fast down her legs, as well.

I walked around to Jalande's front and slapped her huge tits, over and over, slapping them soft, then hard... then squeezing them... then pulling the nipples clamps faster faster faster faster and faster! "OH MY GOD... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Jalande squirted on the floor again. Her pussy, blasting out her cream, down her legs and onto the floor. I looked right into her eyes and rubbed her clit and labia faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster faster... Jalande squirted again. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" I smiled. I looked away from her and rubbed her clit and pussy FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTERRRRRR!! Jalande squirted even harder. Her pussy jizz blasting out everywhere. "OH MY GOD... PLEASE FUCK ME MASTER PLEASEEEEEEE!!"

"Hmmmmm... Well... how about once more..." I looked right at Jalande and rubbed her clit and pussy SO FUCKING FAST, FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER AND MOTHERFUCKING FASTERRRRRRRRR!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH... MASTERRRRRRRRRR... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Jalande squirted her biggest and hardest load yet. She blasted out her pussy cream everywhere... It kept pumping out. I looked right into her eyes. No expression on my face. She was mine. She was my bitch forever and she fucking knew it.

I unhooked Jalande from her chains. Her body was trembling in sexual and orgasmic bliss. I laid her on a wood table. I got behind her and rubbed my huge cock slowly up and down her well used, totally drenched labia. She moaned so fucking sexy, her body still trembling from the powerful orgasms. I slid up her delicious, chocolate pussy... The butt plug still in her ass. I fucked her gorgeous ebony snatch all the way in and out, watching my cock drill deep up Jalande's pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmmm... thank you for fucking me Master... I love your cock... I love you Master... Mmmmmmmmmmm." I looked back at William, he was smiling and jerking his big, old cock. I sped up fucking Jalande. I rammed my huge white cock up her gorgeous ebony cunt. I held onto the sides of the table and pounded her warm, snug pussy, so fucking insanely hard.

Jalande screamed out in pleasure and squirted again. It coated my rampaging cock. I kept slamming that cunt. I unclipped her nipple clamps and roughly groped those huge melons. Spence moved around, capturing the action from different angles. I squeezed Jalande's enormous chocolate jugs, shaking them and manhandling them roughly. They felt so fucking good in my hands, while I drilled her soaking wet snatch with lustful power and aggression. My huge white dick flew in and out of her cunt. Jalande screamed out in pleasure and squirted her pussy cream hard, again. Her cream blasted out around my rampaging dick, splattering my legs and the floor.

I pulled out and laid Jalande, on her back, on the table. I put her sexy, thick legs on my shoulders and spit on my throbbing cock head. I pulled out the butt plug from her ass and put it in her mouth to suck on. She happily did, sucking that big butt plug, like it was my cock. I slammed up her thick, black ass and hammered my huge white dick up it mercilessly. My thick cock flew up her ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSS... FUCK MY ASS MASTERRRRRRRR!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!"

Jalande squirted again, her juice hitting my chest and face. I pulled out of her ass, leaned down and sucked her ebony pussy hard. She pumped her cum into my mouth and I sucked it out and down. Jalande screamed in ecstasy and played with my brown hair. I sucked her clean, then stood up and slammed my cock back up her ass. I pummeled that phat black booty, relentlessly, for another hour. Jalande squirted eight more times, covering me, her sexy legs, the floor and everything else near us.

I finally pulled out and she went to her knees. Jalande stuck her sexy tongue out and opened her luscious, ebony mouth wide. Spence zoomed in and I blasted her open, sexy as fuck, mouth with my creamy load. Jalande moaned loud and lapped it all up, swallowing down eever damn drop of cum, I shot into her mouth. She sucked me in and sucked me fucking dry.. I let loose and pissed in her mouth. Jalande smiled around my big, pissing cock as she sucked down my warm yellow cocktail. She swallowed every fucking drop of my warm piss. She loves it. I've fed her my piss a bunch of times since I've known her. Jalande sucked me totally dry, smiling so sweet and sexy up at me, with her gorgeous mouth stuffed full of my big ass white cock.

We switched to the mini gangbang. I took the camera and let Spence fuck Jalande, doggy style, while two white, midget male performers double teamed her mouth and tits. Spence fucked her pussy and ass, his chubby body moving and shaking with his thrusts up Jalande's orifices. She moaned and smiled at me, as I filmed. Both midget guys popped on her massive tits. Spence kept fucking her. He jacked off before the scene to make sure he could last. He slammed his small, but thick cock, up Jalande's holes, trying to last as long as he could. "YESSSSSSSSSSS... I'm CUMMMMINGGG!!" Jalande squirted all over Spence and it was too much for him. He blew his load up her ass. I got it all on film. William came for the second time, in the corner.

Jalande smiled at me and went over to him, kneeling down and sucking his cum dripping, old cock. She wrapped her perfect, massive, ebony melons around his big old, white cock and fucked his cock silly with them. William held her hair and slammed into her giant tits. Jalande sucked his cock while he hammered her huge tits. She drooled all over his cock, adding lubrication. It mixed with the midget guy's cum. William pummeled her tits and grunted, pumping his watery load all over Jalande's perfect funbags. His cock covered them with his old jizz. Jalande put his cock in her mouth and sucked him clean, pumping his cock into her mouth, rapidly, to get all of his old nut.

William was very pleased with the movie. He said he wanted to pay for several more from me and I told him that would be totally fine. Money makes the world go round. Jalande showered and cleaned up. Spence, Beth and Lolita cleaned up my studio and we all went out to dinner. It was a great time and Jalande and I made a lot of money... I paid the others too. Fucking... and getting paid for it... is my life, so it was a cool ass day. Jalande spent the night at my place and we had round two in my bedroom. Lolita, Beth... and even Spence, joined in. I love fucking my... Porn Whore Jalande Jaguar.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers