Porn With The Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers

"Yes, Mammy," said Theodore, looking up at her, pleadingly.

"Lordy, lordy, lordy," said Mammy, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She helped poor Theodore to his feet. "Come with me, child." She led him by the hand to the shed behind the large manor house. Undoing her massive blouse, Mammy lay herself down on a bail of hay, her enormous bosom exposed. "Take your release, child," she said. "Fuck me between my titties."

Gratefully, Theodore straddled Mammy's enormous chest, and laid his massive tool in her deep, cavernous cleavage. He began swinging from his hips, feeling the skin of his cock sliding back and forth between Mammy's huge, fleshy breasts. The feeling of her soft, ancient flesh, pliant and warm, engulfing and loving his tortured tool, was like food to a starving man. He felt the pressure once again rising in his balls, but now had no need to hold back the flood of jism that was surging to escape. A few moments of thrusting and sliding between her warm, loving jugs was all that it took. Theodore's balls twitched and tightened, and his massive cockhead spat an enormous rope of glistening white sperm five feet in the air. The next spurt landed on Mammy's fleshy face, as did the next three. After that, jolt after jolt shot out, only to be lost in the vastness of her saggy, black bosom.

Theodore rolled to the ground, exhausted but relieved. He looked up at Mammy, his face full of gratitude. "You saved my life, Mammy," he said weakly.

Mammy clucked her tongue. "Don't you ever let Miss Charlotte do that to you again, you hear me child? It just ain't fittin', you understand? It just ain't fittin'!"

***********************

The next evening, Theodore was again on his way to Miss Charlotte's chambers to service her needs, glumly thinking about his unfortunate fate. He passed Mammy on the stairs on his way to her room.

"Remember, child, you be strong!" Mammy admonished him. "Don't you let Miss Charlotte use you like a piece of meat. She needs you more than you need her. And her father needs you in his fields; you are the leader of the work hands. Don't you let her take advantage of you."

Theodore gritted his teeth. He would do his best to be strong. But it was not in his nature to stand up to the daughter of his owner.

He knocked at the gold-trimmed white door to Miss Charlotte's chambers, and swung it open at her call. She was lying on the bed, as usual, with her legs spread wide and her skirts lifted. Her gaping red pussy smiled its evil hello.

"Good evening, Mr. Theodore. Are you ready to resume our entertainments?" She stared at his crotch, no further explanations being necessary.

"Yes, Ma'am," Theodore said wearily, and dropped his trousers. Soon, he was again thrusting his enormous tool between her milky white thighs, deep into her loose, floppy pussy, stretching her and punishing her, and taking her to heights of ecstasy.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes!!" screamed Charlotte, jerking her head back and forth on her satin pillow, and writhing her pelvis under the assault of Theodore's massive member. Squirming and shuddering, she ground her lips and her clit against the tree-trunk of his cock, riding and writhing herself to her first orgasm of the evening. With a loud swoon, she arched her back and shrieked, then lay panting for several minutes, her bosom heaving under the brocade of her bodice. Theodore stepped back and watched her gasping on top of the lacy quilt, his cock throbbing and twitching before him.

After several minutes, Charlotte's eyes fluttered open and she sat up. "Thank you kindly, Mr. Theodore; that was very nice. And now, another, if you please."

Theodore took a hesitant step forward, but then remembered Mammy's warning. He stopped in his tracks. Conflicting thoughts fought in his mind; obedience? or self preservation? Would Mr. Taggart have him beaten? Or happily return him to the fields where he belonged? He closed his eyes, exhaled, and made up his mind.

"No, Miss Charlotte," he said, trying not to show his nervousness.

"No?" said Charlotte, arching an eyebrow. "That is not a word I want to hear from you, Mr. Theodore. Do I need to have Mr. Taggart beat you?"

"I don't think he will, Miss Charlotte," Theodore said evenly. "He values my work in the fields. I will fuck you once each night, and you will relieve me once each night. That is my offer. Take it, or call your father and we'll see what he says."

Charlotte's eyes widened in panic. She did not want her father knowing how she was abusing his slaves! Her lower lip began to quiver in fear. She stared at Theodore's massive prick bobbing before her. She glanced at his face. He appeared resolute.

"All right," she said. "We'll do it your way." She slid off the bed, and dropped to her knees. She reached up, placing her hands on the magical black cock that hung so proudly in front of her face. She felt its heat, its power, its slickness with the juice of her pussy. She began to stroke it.

Theodore's eyes were closed, and his face was tilted up toward the ceiling fan. He was in ecstasy at the tender ministrations of his owner's daughter's slim cool hands on his cock. He felt her soft tender palms all over him, stroking him, jacking him, kneading and massaging him. Her arms were barely long enough to stroke him from root to tip, but she managed to stimulate his entire shaft. Up and down, over and over, she pulled and tugged and stroked at his long, black trunk of cock. He got harder and longer under her touch, and his enormous head flared like a canon ball. Charlotte stared straight at it, eye to eye with the giant slit which was gaping at her face.

Suddenly, she felt a massive throb in Theodore's shaft, and saw his pendulous balls twitch massively. Her mouth flew open in a gasp, but before she could duck, a giant rope of pearly white jism hit her full in the face, filling her mouth and coating her eyes and nose. Another jolt hit her and nearly knocked her over. Several more coated her forehead and chest, before they finally tapered off. The massive cock began to wilt, until it was merely a sleeping snake in her numb hands.

Charlotte stared numbly as Theodore tucked his wilting schlong back into his trousers and buckled himself up. "Thank you kindly, Miss Charlotte," he said, secure in the knowledge that he had won the upper hand. "That was very satisfactory. Same time, tomorrow?" He placed his cap on his head and started toward the door.

"Wait!" shrieked Charlotte, still on her knees, grabbing at his shins. "Don't go! I need more!"

Theodore shook her off and left the room, leaving the door open behind him.

"Theodore! Don't go! I need you!" wailed Charlotte. "Where will I go? Who will I screw?"

Theodore turned briefly on his way to the staircase and looked her in the eye. "Until tomorrow night, Miss Charlotte, screw whoever you want. Frankly, I don't give a damn." Then all she saw was his straight back and taut buttocks, walking proudly down the wide staircase toward the front door.

Charlotte sat on the floor of her room, weeping and wiping sperm from her face with the lacy sleeve of her dressing gown. He's gone, she thought. But, he'll be back tomorrow! "Yes," she said aloud, her face brightening. "He'll be back tomorrow evening. And tomorrow is another lay!"

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers
12