Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 03

Story Info
Women of Wrestling do Porn: Becky Lynch.
5.7k words
4.55
33.1k
42
1

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Becky Lynch (WWE)

Porn Wrestling Federation – Volume 3

A WWE erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

In early 2016 professional wrestling, and to be specific sports entertainment giant WWE was in a crisis. Bad deals, lawsuits, falling ratings and questionable booking decisions led to the world giant having to make tough decisions with personal and professional consequences. For a long time, the WWE had been a proudly PG-friendly company... But when they were approached with a very non-PG offer from a very XXX-rated business, they were left with little choice but to accept.

The formation of the Porn Wrestling Federation was a joint wrestling and pornographic promotion based initially around the entire roster of WWE Divas (or Female Superstars as their were re-branded as) being "sold" to an established porn website and film maker who working with the WWE would create a weekly TV show of in-ring action for worldwide, in fitting with the general PG way of the rest of Raw and Smackdown's broadcasts. The PWF would also however create pornographic films and scenes staring the Divas for sale, download and on-demand streaming through its adult-only website. The WWE would retain all the rights of the match-based programming, and would receive part of the profits from both sides of the PWF's productions.

As PWF grew in popularity (no guesses as to which side of the business was consistently making far more money than the other), so to did it start to expand with additional talents drawn from NXT, and the global independent wrestling scene. The existing roster of WWE Female Superstars however were willing to show their sexual skill on camera, no matter their existing in-ring skills or credibility. While the Divas Revolution failed to shake up the division then, one of the stars it introduced was more than happy to show off her talents than didn't involve any Lass Kicking...

* * *

Porn Wrestling Federation presents...

Irish WWE Diva/female WWE Superstar Becky Lynch

In...

A Lass Kicking Closing Time!

* * *

The scene begins as we see a handsome and built-looking, short haired man clad in a stereotypical attire of a bartender with black pants, white shirt and a bow-tie. He's currently cleaning a glass with a towel, but looking to the side he's shaking his head with disapproval at what he sees.

The next shot we see a sight that's very pleasing to the eye. The stunning Irish sports entertainer of the WWE, the self-proclaimed Lass Kicker known as Becky Lynch. The tanned beauty with long, dyed bright flaming red hair is clad in her usual Steampunk-styled ring attire of green with black trim shorts with bronze criss-cross "belt" design that hugs nicely to her rounded backside, and a corset-like no sleeved top of black with green across her perky chest. To go along with this are thick black wrestling boots, black arm gauntlets that run from below the elbow to the wrist, and topping the look off with true Steampunk goggles that are resting on the top of her head.

Lynch smiles to herself as she raises up a glass that's still a fifth full of Guinness, and greedily finishes the drink off with a series of gulps, ending it with a happy sigh as she puts the glass down with a thud. "That hit the feckin' spot!" She says in her thick Irish accent with a smile. "Now fix me up with another will ye lad?"

"Are you serious?" The bartender says with obvious displeasure. "It's three minutes before closing time! Besides, you already ordered a couple of those when I said it was closing time. You have had enough." He states, taking the empty glass away.

"That's a load of shite!" Becky says as she shakes her head. "I'm in here all the time, and you know I can drink everyone under the feckin' bar in this city!"

"Well not tonight you won't." He says firmly, before putting the glass away under the bar.

Throwing her arms up into the air in frustration, she shakes her dyed red haired head again. "For feck's sake!! Whose dick do I have to suck to get a drink around here??"

Just as she puts her hands on her hips, looking annoyed, the bartender lets out a chuckle at that comment, drawing a raised eyebrow from Lynch. "What's feckin' funny?" She demands as she looks at him.

"Well... Was that just a statement, or was that a question?" He says with a distinctly flirty tone, taking a moment to look over her athletic and very desirable body.

"You dirty little fecker..." Lynch starts smiling, returning the look and clearly liking what she sees. "I always knew you were eyein' me up every time I walked in here..." She takes a step back from the bar, watching as he tosses the cloth away and moves around it to stand in front of her. "So let me guess... You've get the dick I need to suck in order for me to get me drink?"

"What do you think?" He challenges almost as he reaches down, unbuckling his pants and letting them fall to the floor. Her eyes widen with a big smile as she sees a lengthy, thick and already hardening cock now presented to her.

"I think I'm gonna enjoy this just as much as knockin' back a round of pints!" Becky says, rather too eagerly dropping down to her knees in front of him as he steps out of his pants and kicks them out of shot.

"Plenty of me nights out usually end like this..." Becky rather proudly states as she grips his cock with one hand, delivering a series of swift and nicely firm pumps to make sure his dick is rock hard for her before she leans down, flicking her tongue out against the head of his shaft, delivering a couple more pumps to his rod for good measure and easily making him moan from it. A brief smirk, before she runs that wet tongue now around his fat crown with a slow, almost teasing motion before topping it off with a brief kiss to that tip. "Mmmm... Usually it's either at their place or mine... But I'm needin' that drink lad..." She states before she takes him inside of her mouth, a clear groan heard from him as she places her lips firmly around his rod, keeping the head in as she delivers a long suck so the camera can see those cheeks bulging as she works him over, still pumping on the rest of the length as she does so.

With her googles still resting on the top of her head, the female WWE Superstar starts to push her gorgeous face down onto that meaty stick, making herself groan as she fills her mouth up with this bartender's cock, casting a saucy gaze up at the moaning hunk she's blowing as she lifts her head slowly but smoothly up until again just his bell-end is between her soft lips. With one hand gripping his dick by the base, leaving the other free to keep her long bright red hair out of the way from her face, she starts to bob her head up and down on that lengthy pole at a nicely steady and far from novice looking pace. The skill she has with this sex act becomes clear, making them both groan out within moments and with obvious enjoyment as she lets her mouth glide back and forth, the action made hotter to view from her noisy slurps onto that meat.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmm fuck!! Yeah..." Her co-star encourages, casually unbuttoning his shirt more to keep it away from obstructing the sight being recorded by the camera as Lynch rocks her head up and down on his stiff prick, moaning as he gets to enjoy that nicely damp and soothing oral hole being moved smoothly along his size. "Mmmmm... Suck that cock baby... Mmmmm!!" As the clothing gets dumped aside, she takes the moment to slide a hand seductively up his muscular, made for porn midsection, stopping her sucks so she can grind her lips around the top of his tool, making him groan as she twists her head from side to side for a couple moments.

"Mmmmmphhh... MMMM!! Mmmm mmmmm..." The stunning Irishwoman groans around the big American dick she's got between her soft lips as she resumes the task of sucking him off, eagerly bobbing her head back and forth and pushing down further onto that member. Giving another lusty stare up at this stud, she grips his thighs for support as she starts to put more force behind her motion, sinking down deep and stuffing her hungry mouth full with cock. "MMMMPHHH... GAWWWKKK!! MMMMPHH!! GAAAAAHHHH..." She starts to gag, her eyes widening but still full with desire as she takes this dick so deep it hits the back of her mouth, but doesn't let that stop her from dishing out this blowjob as she keeps her head moving over him, fucking her own face now on this fat cock in a very willing and eager fashion.

Now the hunk getting blown takes over the task of making sure that dyed red hair stays out of the way, brushing it back when it falls out of place, allowing the former star of SHIMMER to focus on sucking his cock, her saliva splattering around and dripping down his length to his crotch and balls as she now repeatedly gags and groans onto his thickness. Even with her eyes watering now from the discomfort, she's not stopping the dirty display of servicing this shaft, making it look like she's more desperate for some dick rather than the drink this oral sex was going to get as a reward. Eventually though after a deep gag, she has to relent, pulling up and off from him with a gasp as a thick string of saliva hangs from her lips to the crown of his tool, seen just for a moment before she spits down onto him and uses both hands to rub her saliva all over the cock she'd just been choking all over.

"Feck me!!" Becky says with a laugh, catching her breath while she strokes his dick. "Not had a big one of these in a while..." She pauses, biting down on her bottom lip before she looks up at her co-star. "I know I said I'd suck ye off for a drink... But how about a little somethin' extra to pay off me tab?"

"What you got in mind?" He asks, smiling as she stands up and turns towards the bar.

"You can come stuff that big feckin' cock of yours right into me tight hole for a start!" Lynch says with a grin, reaching to her wrestling shorts to hook them, slowly sliding them down her shapely, tanned backside as she reveals a smoothly shaved pussy that already looks a little wet just from having sucked dick moments ago. She steps out of them, the man behind her sliding them out of the way as she hops up a little, bending a knee onto a barstool so she can lean over the bar, her ass sticking out invitingly and she flips her hair back so she can look at the stud approaching her.

"Mmmmm... Oh feck yeah... Mmmm... Stick it in there..." She moans out a little just from the feeling of him rubbing his cock-head against her holds, but soon has reason to let out a clear cry of sinful delight when he uses a firm thrust to penetrate her tightness to his similar groaning approval. Angling his body to the side to allow the camera to get the perfect clear shot, the sight of his big rod moving in and out of her snatch can be seen, her ass cheeks already jiggling sexily just from this pumping motion as he's wasting no time in getting down to proper business here. "MMMM!! Ohh feck!! Ahhhhh... MMMMM... Awwwww shite!!" The smoking hot Irish Lass Kicker moans out, her lusty eyes switching from looking right at the hunk she's now getting pumped from behind by as she feels that thick shaft ploughing in and out of her box, to looking right down at that very sight herself while keeping her upper body propped up with arms on the bar top.

"Ahhhhh... MMMM!! Yeah, you like that??" The hung bartender asks the obviously answerable question, her clear and continuous moans showing not just how good she's feeling to have her snug, wet pussy getting stuffed full of cock like this, but showing he's got plenty of sexual experience himself to match up with the sexy sports entertainment beauty he's getting to fuck. "Mmmmm... Mmmmm yeah!! Take it baby... MMMM..." He adds between his own groans, using a hand on the top of her ass cheek to keep it spread not just for his own benefit for a smooth, unrestricted entry into that damp love tunnel, but to give the recording camera that clear view to watch his thrusts as he slides his dick back and forth into that twat again and again.

"MMMM!! Oh feck... AHHHH... MMMMM Yeah..." The still partially clothed Steampunk-styled stunner groans out as she more than happily takes this fucking, tilting her flaming haired head back but still with her goggles resting in place to go with the arm gauntlets and her corset-like top still on, and from those moans of joy being dressed is the least of her concerns right now with such a long and thick to match dick being stuffed into her. "OOOOOOH FECK!! Mmmmm... Fuck me stud!! Stick that... UHHHH!! Big feckin' dick right up me tight little twat!!" Lynch demands even though she's getting just that, the cock of the stud behind her showing no signs of stopping as he pumps away in and out of her snatch, getting a nice covering of her forming juices to replace all the saliva that had been coating him from that BJ-turned-face fucking she'd given minutes ago.

Her co-star is showing his experience and not just in sex from the way he's smoothly and firmly pumping that dick almost completely into her pussy each time he thrusts forward, but the angle of his body meaning about an inch or so stays out so the camera filming this skin flick can keep getting that perfect shot of her snatch getting filled up over and over again. He raises his hand up, delivering a sharp spank to her nicely rounded booty, making her groan as she gives another lusty look back with gritted teeth, then nodding that flaming haired head when he gives her another and all the while still thrusting away into her to keep them both moaning out with every pump he sends deep into that wet box.

"MMMM!! That's it you fecker! AHHHH... Stuff me fuckin' full with that big feckin' dick!!" The former Rebecca Knox in the indies turned NXT and then WWE Diva is still making her sinful demands from the hunk who hasn't stopped pounding in deeply into her needy and tight snatch. As she takes the machine-like pounding, she makes sure to keep her desirable, semi-clothed frame in the right position with one leg bent over a barstool while she stays leaning over the bar itself, and uses a hand to keep brushing her hair out of the way so the pleasure all over her pretty face can be clearly seen and filmed. "AHHHHH FECK!! Mmmmm!! Yeah... MMMMMM Yeah you dirty fecker..." Her thick Irish accent seems to make this scene all the more hotter, shamelessly moaning out with every stiff thrust she's taking from behind as her ass jiggles when his body works in close towards her, before quickly and smoothly sliding back to repeat the motion as she takes this massive American cock repeatedly deep into her wet and snug pussy like she was made and built to be a porn star rather than a pro wrestler.

"Ahhhhh... MMMMM..." Lynch groans as the hunk behind her gives another thrust before he pulls out of her snatch and steps back so she can move off from the bar and stool to stand. "Hope ye don't think you're done just with that lad!" She says with a smirk, reaching back and removing her top, soon pulling it up and over her head to show off her perky and sexily rounded tits.

With the clothing cast aside to just leave her in Steampunk boots, gauntlets and her googles on the top of her head, Becky hops up to sit on the edge of the bar, spreading her legs as she leans back, hair hanging down behind and using both arms to prop herself up on the bar top. It's not long before the bartender comes back in, a hand used to guide his cock back into that wet and tight hole and once more they are moaning out as he resumes the task of giving her the kind of pumping she and her stunning, tanned body deserve. He grips her thigh, putting the smooth leg over his broad shoulder and once again standing so his body is at an angle towards her so he can still thrust his manhood deep into her snatch while not hiding a moment of this red hot sex from the camera getting that close view of his rod ploughing in and out of her damp pussy.

"MMMMM!! OH FECK!! Mmmmmm!! Ahhhhhh feckin' Hell!!" Lynch groans out, mouth hanging open from the pleasure she's getting as she's willingly selling her body in a way to get what she wants, but right now craving more sexual satisfaction from her snatch getting slammed than getting any drinks, which had been the purpose of her blowing, and now getting fucked by this handsome man who has his cock stuck deep into her twat. "Ahhhhh... MMMMM YES!! Mmmmmm FECK!! Keep... Keep it feckin' comin' stud!!" She grins before letting out a long moan, flipping her long dyed bright red hair back over her shoulder when it falls out of place, letting her gorgeous facial features be seen along with the rest of her stunning frame as she leans back, letting him do all the thrusting work to keep both of them groaning out with delight.

Indeed, from the way her co-star is using a series of nicely forceful, swift and smooth pumps to send his shaft right forward into her still tight but very wet now snatch it's clear he's got the experience and skill to make him perfect for porn, and that's to the WWE Diva's moaning delight as it gets her all that thick cock pushing deep into her love tunnel before he quickly pulls back just to repeat the pumping motion. His muscular body is connecting just enough with her tanned frame to make her rock back on the top of the bar she's getting fucked on, making her ripe tits bounce for an added treat for the filming camera as it moves in for a close-up view of her snatch getting stuffed with all this dick and able to record the sound of the sloppy smack of that shaft pushing into her moist hole over and over again.

"AHHHHH... OH FECK!! Mmmmm!! MMMMM... Feckin' fillin' me right up, ya dirty bastard!!" She moans out the dirty talk compliment as the former member of Team BAE in NXT and Team PCB in WWE stays leaning back and taking this repeated, stiff pumping into her tightness, gasping as well as groaning out in pleasure as sweat begins to form over her already hot enough looking body to go with the saliva still on her chin and down her neck from the earlier face-fucking she'd delivered when the action of this porno started off. "MMMMM... Fuck me!! AHHHHH... Feck me good, feck me hard!! MMMM..." She's able to demand between her moans, gazing lustfully at the hunk thrusting his lengthy rod in and out of her pussy and making it look almost too easy from how swift and smooth the rhythm being used is as he works his hips towards and then sharply away from between her spread legs and that wet but still pleasurably snug hole.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM... Mmmmm yeah... Take it!!" The bartender keeps his words short and sweet, letting the action being filmed speak for itself as he keeps on thrusting away almost balls deep into her twat, his balls almost touching her skin but his careful angle means he's just an inch away from being completely stuffed into her for the benefit of letting the camera get that unrestricted shot needed for the best possible porn film. "MMMM... Fuck baby... MMMM!! Love that tight pussy... AHHHHH..." He groans out, keeping a grip of her leg just to keep himself close to her, as the female WWE Superstar he's pounding is doing a fine job herself of keeping that stunning Irish frame up and her other leg out of the way, ensuring that he can pound in quickly and repeatedly with his fat and long American cock.

"MMMMM!! If ye fecking like that... AHHHHH... Just wait until I'm the one... UHHHHH!! Giving you the ride of your life..." Becky says with more than a hint in her seductive voice as the camera moves in to take a long shot of her moaning face as he stares at her co-star as the scene then fades out for a brief moment.

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers
12