Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The porno comes back in just a couple minutes later with now the lucky and hung bartender laying on his back on the very bar top he's supposed to be serving drinks behind, but now has the stunning Becky Lynch mounted on top of him as she lowers herself down onto him, reaching between the legs so she can line that cock up and take him back inside her tight, wet pussy. Once he's between her folds she leans forward with hands on his chest, allowing to start bouncing her shapely backside as she moves her snatch up and down his still rock hard rod, easily making them both moan out with shameless approval as she already looks set on making her vow about giving a ride to remember come true and then some.

"MMMMMM FECK!! AHHHHH... Mmmmmm OH FEEEEEECKKKKK!! MMMMM..." The woman known as the Irish Lass Kicker is heard moaning out but the camera is currently recording her dripping snatch as she slides herself up that meaty shaft to just at the halfway mark before rather forcefully slamming right down. The effort put behind the motion made clear by both the slap of skin meeting tanned skin when their bodies connect and the sexy jiggle made by her ass cheeks each time she makes the downward motion as she fucks herself onto that big dick. "AHHHHH... MMMMM FECK... Feckin' love... UHHHHH!! Takin' a big feckin' prick right into me!!" She lustfully and honestly admits as she bounces her sweating and smoking hot body up and down on that thick dick she's stuffing herself full with as she shows she's not just able to take some top notch fucking action, she's more than able to dish it out herself to the groaning delight of the hunk she's on top off.

Flipping her long, dyed fiery red hair back, she's able to look back at it and show the filthy desire all over her sweat-covered face now as she watches herself riding that now familiar big cock she's already sucked off and been pumped by, and once more is enjoying every single fat inch of when she drops downward and takes him all deep inside her still needy and wet snatch. She's still keeping her booty sticking out as she dishes out this ride, letting her butt cheeks shake while the sight of her pussy taking all that cock straight up into herself can be clearly seen and her hair bounces wildly in time with the motion of her stunning body.

"FUCK... AHHHHH... MMMMMM OH ME FECKIN' DAYS!! AHHHHH..." She groans out loudly and without any hint of shame at all, each moment of this red hot action being recorded as the beautiful sports entertainer from Dublin, Ireland is doing more than just a fine job of handling this lengthy and thick to match American cock with another round of swift and firm bounces to make it appear she's more at home staring in skin flicks than she is stepping into a squared circle. "OH SHITE!! MMMMM!! Feckin'... AHHHHH... Feckin' love that big feckin' dick in me!! MMMM!!" She adds, a flash of a saucy grin being seen from her before she turns back around, letting the focus being again on the ongoing action as she continues to swiftly ride this big dick, the smack of her body dropping down against his desirable frame ringing out like a finely working machine to mix in the air with both of their deep moans of joy from this sexual encounter.

Giving credit where it's fully due, her co-star underneath her is showing off his ability to take as well as dish out as he just lays back and lets her take a turn of leading the action, his groans being heard but keeping his body still, not even thrusting his hips as she does all the work here with the sudden elevator-like movement of working her body up and then sharply down onto his lengthy fuck-stuck. That cock is still rock hard and ready for more as he gets taken all the way up into her still nicely snug and now very wet snatch before being slipped out just a few inches before she's racing back down towards his crotch with slap, but at this point neither of them are feeling any sort of sting from the connection, just the sinful pleasure of some hot and heavy dirty action.

"MMMMM!! Ahhhhhhh FECK!! MMMMM..." With a gasp, the former flight attendant and acting degree graduate comes to a stop on top of this hung hunk, keeping his dick stuffed inside her still needy after all this porno fucking snatch. Rather than taking a chance to catch her breath, she's instead grinding her pussy down against his rod, working her hips slowly and seductively back and forth in a rolling motion that easily has them both groaning out to show approval for the sudden but still sexy change of pace. "AHHHHH... MMMMM... Mmmmmm... Bet ya... Feckin' love that, ya feckin' stud..." The sports entertainer says with her thick Irish accent dripping with lust, letting her hands slide over his defined chest, that's now noticeably glistening from the sweat covering him now as she works over his huge American shaft with her pussy with another slow and savouring rather than teasing grind down against him.

"MMMMM... How's about... We see about payin' off that tab of mine altogether?" Becky offers with another naughty grin as the camera moves around, getting a shot of her fine body as she stays mounted on him and his dick for a moment before we get another fading out of the film into the next scene.

* * *

Once again, it's just minutes later but now with a completely different camera shot that's overhead of the bar itself, with Becky Lynch now laying on her back on top of it, moaning out as the hunky bartender is pushing his dick back into her snatch as he stands between her spread legs, holding her by the waist as he starts to go to work on her. Within moments of him breaking out into a stiff and rapid rhythm she's reaching back to grab her own long, bright red hair from the pleasure she's feeling as her perky tits start bouncing in time with a jolting motion her body is being made to do each time he slams his dick all the way up into her pussy.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM!! OH YES!! AHHHHH FECKKKKKK!!" The former SHIMMER Women Athletes competitor as Rebecca Knox moans out loudly as she takes this deep pounding at a pace that's the most intense and clearly pleasurable so far during this porn filming, her head tilted back and eyes closed as groans and gasps escape from her open mouth no matter if it's a thrust in or out she's taking. "UHHHH!! AH FECK!! MMMMM YOU... YOU FECKER!! AHHHHH MMMMMM!!" She hisses out, the footage now switching to the normal ground-level camera that gets a shot of Lynch's rocking back and forth, sweat-soaked and tanned body as she's moves back with every balls deep pump she very willingly takes, her tits shaking and her hair swaying away but even with the level of pleasure she's taking she still remembers to keep it brushed away out of her face for the filming cameras.

A series of deep grunts and groans can be heard from her more than built in several ways co-star as he keeps a firm hold of her stunning body so she doesn't jolt back too far from him, allowing that rapid-fire motion of thrust after hard thrust to be slammed straight forward into her soaking wet twat which is still staying nicely snug even after all this intense action they've given each other. He's keeping himself stood up perfectly straight so the camera looking down at them can see his fat rod being slipped quickly in and out of her pussy, and his arms at a low angle so the filming being done at their level can also get clear close-up views of that big shaft hammering way into her love tunnel.

"UHHH!! Don't!! DON'T FECKIN' STOP!! MMMMM!! AHHHHH..." The beautiful but now more than just a little lust-drunk WWE Women's Division Superstar is still begging for this even hotter than her fire-red dyed hair action, loving the way her snatch is getting pounded over and over by a cock so huge that many a normal red-blooded woman would even struggle to handle half the size of. "FECKIN' WRECK ME!! MMMMM!! POUND ME FECKIN' DIRTY SNATCH... AHHHHH... YOU FECKIN' HUNG FECKER!!" She squeals out almost, mouth hanging open as her head tilts back again, her hands sliding up her tanned body as she gives her bouncing breasts a deep squeeze, her cries of delight and arching position giving the impression that she's starting to cum all over the cock being slammed in to the hilt into her dripping box. Either that, or she's doing such a fine job of faking an orgasm that many a porn veteran will be studying this film to take notes of how to do it and from how smoking hot it is to watch happen it's of little difference if this sexual high is real or not.

Meanwhile, even as sweat drips of his handsome face, the stud playing the role of bartender here keeps on doing a more than just a fantastic performance, keeping his hips thrusting away back and forth towards that moist hole that's left his cock coated with her pussy juices as he buries his American cock all the way into her very accommodating Irish twat again and again. Despite how long this intense fucking has been going on his shaft is all too easily still slamming in until his body is smacking off of hers, and his nutsack slapping against her pussy and ass as she's just hanging off the edge of the bar, both of them moaning out loudly as he enjoys being balls deep in the WWE Diva for a few thrusting moments more.

It's only a couple pumps more into her though before he has to pull out, gripping his rod and starting to stroke himself off. Quickly, and impressively for a woman who has been using up so much energy giving and taking perhaps the fuck of a lifetime, Lynch is shifting off the bar top and down onto the floor on her knees, licking her lips as she flips her hair back. As her co-star jerks his dick rapidly to reach his release, she reaches up and pulls those signature Steampunk goggles of hers down over her eyes, a dirty grin cast up in his direction as she sits up straight ready for the money shot to come.

The camera is right there to record it as he lets out a final groan before the first thick blast of spunk shoots out across Becky Lynch's face, landing down into her bright red dyed hair and her forehead, the next shot then covering the red lens of her goggles and more of the upper face to her groaning approval. She stays in place, not flinching for a moment as he shoots more spunk, now plashing across the left goggle as well as her nose and again making some land into her sexy hair as he gives her a load that's perfectly big and creamy for a skin flick like this. She fights to resist licking it up, a hint of tongue seen for a moment as he moves his dick in close as he strokes out the last drops, smearing her cheeks and staining her lips before flicking the last couple out to also hit her lips and chin for a more than generous glazing.

"Mmmm... Bet ye won't be refusin' me a drink in here again, well ye?" Becky says with a smirk as she lifts her cum-stained goggles up, further staining her flaming red hair as she looks up with a satisfied gaze up at the stud as he moves back out of shot. Letting the camera record a close-up shot of her spunk-covered and even hotter than she already is face, Lynch gives the camera a sexy wink and makes the rock-horns signs with her hands, smirking in a proud and completely shameless way as she knows she's just been filmed sucking dick, fucking, and taking a face-full of cum that's now dripping from off her cheeks, chin and Steampunk goggles. It's on this smoking hot sight that the porn fades out to black, drawing another fine Porn Wrestling Federation production to a close.

12