Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

He keeps the camera focused on her freshly fucked pussy for a long moment. He pans slowly up her stunning body to those rounded tits, and then to her sexy face as she stares at the camera. She soon smiles, giving g a teasing lick of the lips to show she's ready for a whole lot more. From this sight, there's a quick edit in the footage, fading from that shot to the next portion of this skin flick.

* * *

The film continues just moments later. The scene is still the same of the "casting office" but now we're down on the floor, getting a look along the clearly well toned and perfectly suited for porn body of the still unknown male "caster". We're also seeing Noelle Foley as she's facing the camera, squatting down over his cock with her hole, stunning frame on display from her huge rack down to that wet snatch. She's lowering herself down onto that already familiar cock, making them both moan out as she sinks slowly downward. Not stopping until she reaches the base, she grips her own thick hips, letting herself grind down against his member for a moment as she gets accustomed to his vast size.

"MMMMM... Oh fuck... Fuck... So fucking big..." The blonde bombshell moans her thoughts aloud, but is certainly giving the viewers an extra treat in doing do. Raising her body upwards, she's carrying out the instructions no doubt given by her "caster" during the break in the seen footage. She starts riding that big dick, letting her sexy, tanned and toned body drop down sharply to the base as a smack rings out as the two frames being filmed connect. "AHHHHH... FUCK!! Mmmmm... GOD!! AHHHHH SHIT... MMMMM!!" She groans out not just loudly, but without any hint of shame at all as she now fucks the dick she'd previously had been sucking on then had pounding her just moments before. Tossing her long hair back, she's having a tough time deciding what she wants to focus on with eyes the most. Half the time it's across to the lens of the camera she knows is recording every single moment of this sinful action as she bounces on the dick underneath her. The rest, it's down at that same shaft to get glimpses of his member appearing from out of her snatch as she lifts up, before making him vanish up into herself the next moment as she drops fully down.

"MMMMM... Fuck yeah Noelle... Ahhhhh... Fucking ride that cock!" The hunk getting to enjoy this wild ride rightly encourages her, moaning with every motion regardless of upward or down in direction he gets from her. Not that from the steady bouncing that she's doing she needs to much further fuel to keep stuffing herself full with the biggest cock she's ever seen before in her young life up until now. "AHHHHH... Mmmmmm... Fucking take it... Bounce that fucking pussy on my dick..." Even his hands are out of sight, just letting her and that stunning body be the centre of attention as she shifts herself up to just below the mid-way point on his pole, before letting gravity do the rest of the work. In doing do, her huge tits are delightfully jiggling away in time with her stunning frame. Even her long blonde hair can be seen swaying from the energetic motion she's using to take this dick in and out of herself again and again.

"Oh yeah!! UHHHHH... Big... MMMMM FUCK... Big fucking dick!!" The stunning daughter of the Hardcore Legend groans. She's certainly showing she's more than up for the hardcore action of a different, XXX-rated sort from how expertly timed and smoothly done her riding motion currently is. Again, she opts to use a flip of the hair to keep strands away from her face, keeping her hands on her full thighs for support as she keeps this steady bouncing going to make both her and the stud she's giving this to moan out. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK... Oh fuck!! MMMMM FUCK!!" She adds, sweat beginning to form across that curvy, made-for-porn body of hers, the effects of this wild pace and the toll of the whole sexual encounter she's taken up to this point becoming clear. Despite that, she's showing no signs of intending to stop or even ease up. She's so shamelessly enjoying the sinful pleasure she's even closing her eyes, head slightly tilted back while she keeps on bouncing away on the stiff prick of the hunk underneath her.

"MMMM... Look at that... FUCK... That's... MMMM... That's the stuff right there..." The experienced porn star both taking this ride and filming every moment points out the obvious. She's putting on an erotic display more expected of a seasoned skin-flick actress than just one making her debut of on-film fucking. That's certainly no bad thing if his moans are anything to go by, and likewise to her he's more than ready in more ways than one to keep this going for a whole lot longer. "Ahhhhhh... MMMMM SHIT... Yeah... You ain't gonna be... Ahhhhh... Short of work in this business babe..." He adds, giving another somewhat back-handed compliment. He continues to keep the camera perfectly still to film her whole gorgeous body as she shifts up and down sharply on this meaty rod she's willingly and eagerly impaling herself on time and time again. Each time she drops down to take him to the hilt, that loud slap rings out to further confirm that their desirable bodies have connected. Add in both their loud moaning, it makes a more than simply stimulating treat for both watching eyes and listening ears.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK... Oh... Oh fuck!!" The WWE Network reality series starlet gasps out, finally having to stop her riding motion. She pauses with her snatch right down against his crotch. Leaning back, she gasps out, unintentionally sticking out her large chest towards the camera as she catches her breath. Opening her eyes to gaze lustfully at the stud she's mounted on, she licks her lips as she reaches up to brush her hair back over her shoulders. "I've never... MMMM... Been with a guy who has lasted this fucking long with me..." She shamelessly admits. If her words weren't a show enough, she puts on another. Shifting position so she can rest her knees on the floor either side of him, she starts to grind her pussy down against his crotch. It quickly has the desired effect as they both moan out, with even her breasts shaking just a bit as she works herself against that still rock hard dick all the way up inside of her.

"Mmmm... Guess when you've been "clowning around" in the past, it's not been for too long?" The hunk operating the camera asks with the kind of mocking tone that shows his words are meant to be actually answered, but just to take a shot at her boyfriend.

"Shut up!" Noelle says with a laugh, but stays mounted on top of him. "He's... Well... He's not on the same fucking league as this big dick..." She admits again, glancing down between her legs when she speaks.

"No shit..." Her co-star chuckles, "And we ain't done yet here with you babe..." He adds, still keeping the shot on her stunning body for a long moment. On that image, we again see an edit in the film into the next part of this "porn casting".

* * *

The next shot shows the action still within the confines of the "office". We're however once again back at the desk, but this time Noelle is bent over forwards over it, with her thick and juicy ass sticking out towards the camera. Her legs are spread, as any good porno whore should be. Her hair has been tossed back over to one side, allowing her to look back over the other shoulder at the stud operating the camera. He moves back up close to her, the free hand similar to before guiding his shaft into her pussy for a slow, but not deliberately teasing penetration.

Once all the way inside her though, the pace changes instantly. Placing a hand on her thigh to grip, he draws his hips sharply back before quickly slamming his cock home into her snatch. The busty blonde has barely team to squeal out before he's already repeating the action. The thrusts this time are rapid, dominating and so hard they make her rounded ass cheeks jiggle wildly each time his crotch slaps off of them. There was no testing or grace period to let her adjust to the feeling now. This was raw sex with the purpose of using her, on top of showing the watching world how well she can be used. A mere glimpse of what her career in porn will look like from this "casting" start off.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHH!! OH... OH FUCK!! FUCK!!" She yelled out in delight, eyes wide open and mouth hanging ajar as she gazed back in both lust and awe of the pounding she was now taking. Her hands were forward, gripping onto the edge of the desk she was once again being taken on but now at an extremely more intense, and in turn more pleasurable, pace than before. "UHHHHH!! Fuck... FUCK YES!! Fucking... MMMMMM!! FUCKING POUND ME!! AHHHHHH!!" She begged, her breasts squashed against the surface of the furniture, but so caught up in this desire she had no time to worry about the grinding of her nipples against the desk. She shifted back and forth, pushing her backside to meet those powerful pumps driving balls deep into her. Her snatch was already at this point more than just well fucked from the previous, testing positions. Yet even with his full and deep stuffing her wet vaginal walls were still nicely snug around that meaty fuck-stick being rammed in and out of her.

Behind her, the hunk pounding his cock in and out of her snatch just grunted and moaned as he took the stunning young model. His hips worked with a machine-like drive, perfectly timed and forceful as he showed off his obvious experience in on-camera fucking. A sharp stinging slap sounded out each time his shaft slammed straight into her slick and snug snatch. All the while, he kept the camera steady to record it all. From directly down to his crotch to see his cock vanish and then reappear from out of her pussy, to up her sweat-covered body to film her beautiful, moaning for more face. Then back down to witness her juicy booty shaking in time with the stiff thrusts driving in and out of her soaking twat for a fucking that she might not forget, but would soon be experiencing plenty more of in her future of porn shoots.

"AHHHHH!! OH GOD!! MMMMM FUCK!! UHHHHHH!! FUCK ME... MMMMM FUCK ME FUCCK ME FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!" She squealed out in delight, eyes becoming glazed over from the pleasure as she took it from behind. Such was the intensity of this pounding, unlike anything she's ever experienced before, that it all too easily sent her moaning over the edge as she came. Not just orgasming, but unleashing such an amount of juices that the squelch of the fluids trying to seep out as they met that still pumping cock was clearly picked up by the camera. "UHHHHH!! AHHHHH... AHHHHHH... FUUUUUUUUCK... OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCK... MMMMMM..." She panted for air, head nearly slumped against the desk she was being fucked over even before her sexual high had properly subsided. All the while, the relentless motion into her dripping hole never stopped, making her ride out every moaning moment of the most powerful orgasm of her young life so far. That resulted in the recording camera getting even more of her jiggling curves as her body was made to rock forward when the hunk stuffing her slammed that cock balls deep into her tunnel.

"MMMM... God damn!! Came... Ahhhhh... Like a fucking dam just burst! MMMM..." The hunk who impressively lasted himself to keep fucking her during her orgasm commented. With a groan of his own, he pulled out of her snatch, filming himself to show off her juices dripping off of his cock. Then, shifted down to show that rounded ass still sticking out, along with those wet folds of her well fucked and left open now pussy. "Yeah... You'll be seeing much more of this in the future..." He added with a chuckle before moving back upward, letting the camera take in all of the stunning body of the still worn out beauty laying across the "casting office" desk. This image would be a fine finish enough for this porno, but there's one more scene to come as there's another edit to the footage.

* * *

Back to the film and moments later, but yet again still in the same setting of the "office". Now though, Noelle is down on her knees on the floor, her blonde hair back behind the shoulders and her sweat-covered face looking right up to the camera expectantly. The reason why is clear from the way the free hand of the "caster" is currently pumping away at his big cock, looking for not just release but the classic money shot. A suitable end for an already red hot, top quality piece of porn footage.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM... MMMMM!!" He moans as he throbs in his own grasp. Soon enough, the first blast fires out across her pretty face, making her close her eyes as the first shot goes across the forehead and up into her blonde hair. The next lands downward, onto the cheek and over the eye before the third splatters the nose as she shifts his aim. He keeps pumping away, making sure to distribute his thick and sizeable load as evenly across her facial features as he can manage. Showing further his experience in the business, he's able to do that wonderfully. Leaving her cheeks, nose, lips, chin and forehead with generous amounts of his spunk. The shots that stain her hair and eyebrow just add in to the sinful sight fitting for porn. It's all finally topped off when he wipes the final drops of his jizz against her cheek as he strokes off with a last couple of slow pumps.

"Fuck... Yeah, look at that..." The spent stud comments with approval, getting that clear open shot of the cum-covered face of the woman he'd been fucking deeply and hard over the course of this "casting" session. "Fucking work of art!"

"Mmmmm..." Noelle groans as she opens her clear eye to look up to the camera. "So? Think I'm ready to do the real deal now?" She asks with the kind of sexy smile that shows she already knows what his answer will be.

"Shit, you call that not the real deal?" He questions, his own chuckle after showing he gets exactly what she was meaning.

"You know what I mean..." She replies as she reaches up to brush back her hair. "Oh fuck, you got it in my fucking hair! You dick!" Foley states with a laugh, showing after all she's taken that's hardly an issue now.

"Hey, you wanted a taste of a porn shoot, and you got it." He states, keeping the camera recording her and her face-full of cum.

"That I did... And by Holy Foley! Do I want some more of it now..." Noelle adds with a smirk.

It's with that stunning image of the blonde bombshell and the spunk beginning to slowly drip down her face that the film fades out to black, drawing another fine Porn Wrestling Federation production to a close.

* * *

Feel free to send any feedback etc to me via the feedback forum on my profile or a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12