Porn Writer

Story Info
My wife found out my secret.
4k words
4.3
53.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

Author's note

This is a Loving wife story. Not slut/cuck, not BTB, and not Gay.

I wish to apologize to my readers. My last posting was obviously just bait for the anons who seem to enjoy calling writers names. It is beyond my comprehension that people would intentionally try to hurt the feelings of someone who is providing them with a service for free. I feel that in doing so, they prevent good writers from posting their work here, in fear of being ridiculed.

The baiting worked, It received more comments than any other story I have written. Of course most of it was hateful. The story did belong in another category. That being the case, just say so. You don't have to call a writer names to get the point across.

TO: AMerryMan

Thank you for taking the time to do the research, but you only looked at one of the other 12 stories I have posted. Thanks for your suggestions also, I will take them under consideration.

TO Deep Soaker

I prefer to have an open forum, for honest debate and discussion. It is only the name calling and ridicule I disapprove of. Thanks for your lengthy and in depth response.

TO user 10

Actually Joe goes to the Uni. where Rob worked, unloaded a semi automatic rifle into a crowd, then proceeded to off his own wife. After all, those damn homos have no self control.

TO bonnietaylor2

Thanks, I think.

TO swingerjoe

You nailed it. Thank you for seeing my point.

TO luedon

Damn, I'm good at that shit.

To all readers, If you have legitimate/helpful remarks, by all means, post a comment. If you just want to bitch, complain, ridicule, flame, etc., most of us (writers) would prefer you didn't.

*

I love my wife very much. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. She is totally devoted to me and our children. It is therefore no surprise that she would go to great lengths to please me.

I have been a fan (pronounced addict) of porn of any kind, since I was a teen. Of course we didn't have the internet then, but magazines and film were good mediums of my delight. I would spend countless hours pouring over the latest issue of my fathers adult mag. When I got older, I truly enjoyed the booths at the local adult video store. My favorite themes in stories and film were the ones that involved women who had sex with someone other than their husbands.

The attraction to this theme, I believe, is the idea that the woman was receiving total sexual satisfaction, with or without the husband's participation. Also that a man could love a woman so much, that he was willing to let her have a lover, in order to achieve that satisfaction. Part of the theme, of course, is that the lover always had a monster cock, and could fuck for hours on end.

I will be the first to admit that I was not gifted in the cock department. What I lack in size, I try my damndest to make up for in stamina and determination. I will lick, finger, pound, mash, whatever it takes. I will suck a woman's pussy until hell freezes to make her cum. I love the female body, especially my wife's, so it really isn't much of a sacrifice.

That said, I began to write erotica in high school. My friends read some, and started asking for more. I barely had time for homework, trying to keep up with the demand. In college I managed to get a few articles printed in some of the well known mags.

It was around this time I met Gwen. Oh My God. What a beautiful woman she was, and I swear, she was so sweet, sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth. Classy and intelligent too, with a great sense of humor. I know what you're thinking, what the hell was she doing with me? I have asked myself the same thing numerous times. I guess love truly is blind.

One day, after we had been married for about three years, I was in my home office writing. Gwen came in and asked what I was working on. At this point I had written my first novel, (unpublished as of then) and was working on my second. Unfortunately when she entered I was working on a porn story. This particular one was a very in depth cuckold story.

I am not very good at hiding things from Gwen. At the time I was using an electric typewriter, and throwing my body over the keyboard probably didn't help alleviate her curiosity. So when I sort of brushed her off, she was persistent.

She sat in my lap and read the first sentence of the page I was working on.. She looked at me in the strangest manner I had ever been witness to. She then reached over to the side of the typewriter where the first few pages of the story were, and started at the beginning. I was stricken with fear that she would storm out and pack her bags. She was totally unaware of this side of me.

"I take it that this is not part of your novel."

"Uh...no..it's just something I do for fun."

"So, this isn't the first story like this, that you have written?"

"No, I've been writing erotica since high school. It's kinda the reason I got interested in literature in the first place. People liked what I wrote, so I started writing other things too."

"You have other stories like this? I want to see them."

I couldn't put a read on her... was she angry... amused... Damn I was in big trouble, was all I knew for sure. I went to the office closet and pulled out three boxes. I think she was amazed at the volume of material that was displayed to her. After another hard look at me she picked up a box, and left.

I sat at my desk, and tried to think up excuses for writing such trash. I was young when I started... it was just j/o material. Right? My friends made me do it, so it's their fault. Right? Both were somewhat true, but, the whole truth would include me enjoying it. The writing and the fantasy. I decided to come clean, and tell her the whole truth. It was the right thing to do if I wanted to keep honesty in my marriage.

I went upstairs to our bedroom, and found the door locked. CRAP!! I really was in deep shit. I knocked on the door. "Honey?"

"Go away." definitely deep doo doo.

After pouring myself a tumbler full of Scotch, I sat at my desk and wondered how I would tell my mom we were getting divorced. Mom loved Gwen, so I couldn't say she was some crazy bitch. I sure wasn't going to tell my mother I like j/o material. My dad might understand that, but not Mom. On second thought, Dad wouldn't understand either.

I took my second tumbler full to the den, and turned on the TV just for some noise. As I considered a third drink, Gwen called me from upstairs. I couldn't get there fast enough. Entering, I saw that she was already in bed. "It's late, and I need to get some sleep." was all she said. On the way to the shower, I noticed the box in the corner. Beside it was a stack of stories, presumably the ones she had already read.

Her cold and mysterious demeanor had me on edge. Am I getting a divorce or not? Can she forgive me... will she... or even should she?

I got in bed, nearly in tears. I really didn't want to lose the best thing in my life. I snuggled in behind her, and kissed her neck. Reaching around, I placed my hand on her cute, flat, little tummy. She didn't push me away... good sign. I slowly eased my hand up to her 36c breasts. This is usually a good signal that I want to make love to her. Normally she will push her butt back against my groin in response. Rarely has she ever declined my advances. Tonight, nothing. Not a moan or a whispered "I love you." Not anything. Just a cold back and silence. I rolled over and tied to sleep.

The next day, when I awoke, she had already left for work. This had never happened. Whoever got up first, put the coffee on and woke up the other. No coffee, no note. I was probably well and truly fucked.

I work from home. Besides being an unpublished author, I manage a rather large quantity of both residential and commercial real estate holdings that belong to my family, well my parents, and eventually me. Besides the day to day dealings with tenants, I have also managed to increase these holdings by 25 percent since taking over after my father's heart attack. Gwen has a good job as the head librarian in our large town's library system. Quite an achievement for her age.

Around 1:00, I was sitting at my desk, having not accomplished much, when I heard Gwen enter the house and go straight upstairs. I quickly ran up to find her laying in bed. I approached slowly. "Dear, are you alright?"

"Yes. i'm fine."

"Can I do anything for you?"

"Yes. you can explain those stories to me."

"Darling, they don't mean anything. I wrote them when I was a teen."

"I know. You have a habit of putting the date at the top of the page. The ones in this box in here, were written years ago. This morning I looked at some of the others. The more recent ones. You described the woman in the story exactly like me. I read another and the same thing, right down to the little mole on my butt crack. Do you think of me as a slut? Do you really believe I could or would sleep with someone else?"

"NO!! Not at all. They're just fantasies."

"You fantasize about me making..uh .. fucking someone else?"

The moment of truth arrived. I had to either tell the truth, and possibly ruin my marriage. Or I had to lie, and have a marriage based on dishonesty, if it survived. I hung my head, and replied "Sometimes."

"Why? Did I ever give you the impression that I was unsatisfied with our love making? Did I accidentally call out someone else's name in the heat of passion? What ever did I do wrong?"

I lay down on the bed beside her, and took her hand. "No! it's not like that. You didn't do anything wrong. You're perfect. It's me. Look dear, I got interested in porn when I was a kid. Then .. well, you remember my friend Mike Buchanan, we called him Button Buchanan?"

"Yes, he was cute as a button."

"Well, maybe, but that isn't why we called him button. Mike had the smallest dick I ever saw. In gym, even after a hot shower, when everyone else's was swinging about, his looked like a button on his groin. We used to kid him and ask if we pushed it, would a light come on somewhere. Anyway, about the time I started to write porn, his mom left his dad for another man. We all suspected that Button took after his dad in that regard. So, anyone would have had a bigger dick and that his mom found someone who did. Though we weren't cruel enough to tell Button our suspicions.

"So, all this happened around the same time I got into porn. Reading stories where wives slept with men who had big cocks, and really enjoyed the difference from their husband's smaller dicks. It became my favorite theme in my reading and my writing.

"Then, I met the most wonderful woman on the planet. As you well know, I am not the most gifted man, and I want you to have the most pleasure possible, so it kinda became a big fantasy for me."

"Let me get this straight. You WANT me to sleep with someone else. Someone who has a bigger pen... cock than you?" I was afraid she was going to ask that.

"No! .. Well, yes... but no. The thought of you with someone else makes me crazy. I couldn't stand to lose you. At the same time, when I'm fantasizing, my favorite turn on is knowing that you are being pleasured to the utmost a woman can be. Men put more emphasis on size. To us, the bigger we are, the better we can fuck your brains out."

"Darling, I love you, and your penis. It isn't small. It fits me just fine."

"I know it isn't small, but it isn't large either. Any good wife would say what you just said. That's what I meant about you being perfect."

"In the story I read this morning, the other man's name was Roy. Is he a real person?"

"Well, actually his real name is Ray, not Roy. It's Ray Flannery. He was the polar opposite of Button. We call him Rocket Ray. Not because he could run fast. He had the biggest cock in school, and the head of it was kinda crimson, and he has that same red hair as on his head. We just kinda figured when it was hard, it would look like a rocket."

Gwen laughed for the first time in two days. I was so relieved. "So, Ray has a big cock? No wonder Gina is always smiling." she kidded. I hope. "These fantasies, when do you have them?"

"Whenever I jer... uh .. just whenever." I had answered too quickly. I was just so happy she didn't seem to be as mad at me.

"You started to say 'jerk off" ..right?" Busted. Damn. "Do you masturbate, Robert? When?"

"Well, mostly in the shower, or when you aren't at home and the need strikes. Men masturebate, dear. What can I say?"

"Do you think about other men fucking me when we make love?" Oh shit. Another question I was afraid she would ask.

"Sometimes. When we have a morning quickie. It makes me cum faster. I just imagine you with a large cock plowing your beautiful pussy, making you scream in orgasm. Yep that usually does it." Damn, now I had a hard on and she is going to notice and then I will be in deep shit again. She got out of bed and went downstairs, returning in just a minute. She had a stack of stories in her hand.

"Here. Read this to me." she said handing me one of my newer ones. She got undressed as I started to read. Then she lay down beside me. As I got to the part of the story where the wife saw a big cock for the first time, I glanced at Gwen. She had two fingers of her right hand pumping her pussy, and her left hand was working her clit. I was so startled I went silent.

"Don't stop!" she groaned as she pummeled her pussy. I kept reading, trying to watch the action out or the corner of my eye at the same time. Then I reached the point in the story describing the way the lover's large cock stretched and filled the wife's pussy. Gwen was moaning, and sort of thrashing about. When the wife tells her lover how much she loves his big cock, and that he is a better lover than her husband, Gwen went apeshit. She screamed out an orgasm like I have never heard. Damn.. I am either a really good reader, or a really good writer. Either way, she got off on it.

This looked like a good time to complete the make up, with a little 'make up sex'. I leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth, put my hand on her adorable tummy, and started working my way down. She pushed my head between her legs, and just as I started oral stimulation, she said "Clean me up."

I wasn't sure if she meant of her juices or her imaginary lover. I have never had a desire to suck another man's sperm from my wife's pussy, although on occasion I have tasted mine there. Then again... there wasn't any there, so I dived in. After all, I'm still trying to get out of the doghouse.

I licked and sucked her to another orgasm, then mounted her. She wrapped her legs around my ass, and her arms around my chest, and pulled me into her embrace. I gave her about ten strokes, when she whispered in my ear "Am I too loose? He was so big and hard." I erupted immediately. My wife is a wonderful person, but as I discovered just then, she doesn't fight fair.

She departed for the bathroom, leaving me there wondering what just happened. She came out ten minutes later, already redressed for work. She left without a word.

I decided I was probably still up shit creek, so I cooked a nice dinner for us. Chicken Parmesan, with pasta marinara, and an endive salad with balsamic vinaigrette and blue cheese and walnuts. Sounds weird, but tastes great. I topped it off with a nice wine and of course candle light.

She came in just as I poured the wine. As she sat down, I started the fireplace and the soft music. You can see, I was really trying to dig myself out of the hole I had put myself in. We ate in silence. I just could not read her mood. When she finished, she said "That was very nice." and left the room. Damn! Still in the fucking doghouse.

I cleaned up the kitchen, then headed upstairs. She was already in bed. I had my shower and returned to the bedroom. She handed me a story and just said "Read."

She had just a sheet covering her, so I slid naked under the sheet, I could see that she was naked as well.

The story she had given me, was about a woman who wanted to get pregnant. Fertility issues ensued, she decided to get her husband's similar looking cousin to do the honors. As the story unfolded, Gwen started masturbating again. Only this time, she did herself with her left hand, and me with her right. I had jerked off thousands of times while reading porn, but this was different. Very nice, but different. Eventually I came to the part in the story where the wife mates with the big cocked cousin. The wife was enjoying the experience more than she had expected. When the wife reached her first ever orgasm through intercourse, she screamed at the cousin, "I love your cock. Cum in me. Give me your baby." Gwen moaned in orgasm as well. That of course sent me over the edge, and I unloaded all over myself and the sheets and Gwen's hand.

My wife simply wiped her hand off on my side of the sheet, turned over, and said "Good night." What the hell?

The next night was a repeat. Finally, on Saturday, she said "Let's talk." We sat on the patio with a cold drink in our hands. "Dear, I have to admit, the stories are very, shall we say... stimulating. I haven't ever masturbated in front of someone. But I have to tell you, I will never sleep with another man. I love you and only you. I love you and your little cock not just your cock. Because of this love, I am willing to make lots of sacrifices.. My body is yours to use for your pleasure. I give it willingly to you. That does not mean that you can share it. If you want to play dress up.. I will go get my cheerleader outfit. If you want anal sex, I will get the lube. I will let YOU and only YOU, do whatever you want to me. But, I will not sleep with another man.

"I have given this a lot of thought, and I have to admit that the fantasy is very nice. I am like most women, I too have fantasized about a well hung stud pounding my pussy, as you so aptly put it. These last few days, really brought to my attention how you feel about yourself. I know that you want this for me, not yourself. But I don't need or want another man. "

I sat and listened, absorbing all she had to say. "I don't want you to have another man either. The thought drives me insane with hurt and jealousy. I know I couldn't actually deal with you fucking someone else. That being said, I just love you so much, and I want the best for you. If you ever decide that I am not doing it for you, I am willing to let you seek pleasure elsewhere. It would kill me, but if it's what you need, then do it."

That night, as we lay down, she handed me another story. "Read." was all she said. I was dumbfounded. I thought we had gotten over this. As I read, she pulled a plastic bag out of the bedside table drawer. I was shocked to see a very lifelike dildo come out of the bag, followed by some lube. This thing was probably eight inches long, and about six inches around. I continued to read, as I watched her put lube on the rubber cock. When I reached the high point of the story, she handed it to me, and turned around on the bed so that her pussy was right near my face. "His name is Ray."

I placed 'Ray' at her opening and pushed until the fat knob popped in. Gwen let out a grunt, "Take it easy, Ray, I have never had a cock this big before." This thing was large and anatomically correct. Complete with bulging veins and a ball sack at the bottom. I slowly fed 'Ray' into her pussy, gradually going deeper and deeper. She seem to be liking it. I got to about the seven inch mark, and realized she had taken more than I had ever given her.

She was moaning and thrashing about so that I could hardly keep up with her movements. I continued to go deeper. until I had the ball sack bumping against her clit. She went nuts and roared. I thought I would have some explaining to do to the neighbors. She convulsed and seem to pass out. I withdrew 'Ray' from her clinging pussy. He was covered in her juices.

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers
12