Pornoglossia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie saluted her friend, saying: "Aye-aye, Captain." Then she turned, pulling Tanner close, tightening her body against him, grabbing his package and rubbing as her red lips reached for his.

Tanner's heart quickened and before he knew it, he was standing nude in front of a camera, his cock rigid and half engulfed by this dark haired beauty's small mouth. Jennifer's comments excited him like nothing he had ever felt before, feeling proud and dirty at the same time. He could tell Jennifer was zoomed in on Jamie's hungry mouth as Jamie's lips slid back and forth over the head and shaft. His cock was so full of blood that it was reddening and pulsing with a needy fever.

"Oh, yeah... It looks so hard and delicious, Jamie. Suck on that bad boy! Lick those beautiful, shaven balls!"

And Jamie's red tongue slid out, curled around his head and ran up and down his veiny shaft a few times before widening and licking his drawn up sacks. Each lick she gave made his cock twitch. Jamie nuzzled his balls and ran her cheek up his cock before licking up to his tip and taking him back into her mouth.

Jennifer was entranced in the moment, almost whispering: "Fuck her beautiful mouth, Tanner. Jamie likes it and needs as much as you want to give her, but don't cum. Not yet. We can't have those nice big balls emptying before the end of the game."

But Tanner was breathing so heavily and feeling his balls churn with mounting tingles, he didn't know if he could stop himself. He wanted so much to fill Jamie's mouth with his cream, but Jamie seemed to sense this and clamped her small hand around his base squeezing as she popped it out of her mouth.

All of them watched his crimson, pulsing cock, twitching as Jamie squeezed it tight. Jennifer got closer with the dig-8, gasping as Tanner's need settled slowly. The head was a little wet with Jamie's saliva, but the opening at the tip of his engorged, shiny mushroom began to bloom a bead of his juices before gravity turned it into a rivulet that ran over the bell like curve, down his bloated shaft and over Jamie's fingers. Tanner gloried in seeing their eyes follow it in fascination and as Jamie ran the tip of her pretty nose along the string of precum.

"Jenny! You might want to come over here and get some of this!" Jamie said, still squeezing his cock in one hand.

Jennifer returned the camera to the tripod and placed it to get a good closer view and went to sit beside Jamie, on the couch, where he stood in front of them. Jamie stroked his cock a few times and her nose hovered over the leaking opening, whiffing the scent of it in. Then she pointed the head at Jennifer, who had her tongue reaching for it in a blink. She licked Jamie's fingers, then his shaft and gulped in his cockhead, her mouth sucking it all up. When she finally pulled her head back her lips smacked as they came loose from his aching meat.

The sensations felt so good, but he didn't expect what happened next. While Jennifer began nuzzling, kissing, sucking and licking the skin of his balls, Jamie held it sturdy and stuffed as much as she could get back into his mouth. And the feeling was like nothing else: a full wrapping sensation that encompassed the whole of his aching privates. On top of that, looking down, watching two pretty heads of hungry girls doing their best work on him, this was a visual from the plains of heaven.

Once Jamie pulled her lips off his cock, she smacked her lips as more precum began to ooze. Her brown eyes looked up at him, her lips in a smile (some precum dabbing them) as her tongue licked it up as Jennifer sucked on a nut.

Jennifer opened her mouth wide, her face upturned to him, and said: "I want some more cock." And Jamie directed it onto her tongue, letting go of his shaft and going for the other nut as Jennifer's mouth suckled his rod.

But not soon after that, Jamie was pulling away and moving toward the camera. Watching her naked ass as her creamy thighs scissored in gait, Tanner enjoyed Jennifer's tongue as he wondered what Jamie had in mine.

"It's my turn to be the director," Jamie said. And what she wanted was to see Tanner eat Jennifer's pussy.

-4-

A few years later...

Tanner's movie became a cult classic in the erotic-drama section, grossing just enough in rentals to pay for itself, but Tanner wasn't worried. Jennifer and Jamie were off doing other films in Europe and he had the "secret scene" in his library.

When his wife had found the film just after they got married he caught her masturbating to it. When he'd come in, she had pulled him down and her mouth went straight for his cock. She told him that she'd never been hornier in her life for cock and she wanted it in her mouth more than ever. Then she hopped on him and began riding his cock while he sat on the couch, his eyes watching his own rear end and swinging balls as he worked himself between Jennifer's pussy and Jamie got down on her own hands and knees and began to lick his ass, rimming his anus slowly. The sensations of that night were re-awoken and he he came watching himself cum all over their asses--one of the best orgasms of his life--and his wife got off to use her mouth to keep him nice and hard for another go.

Today, however, his wife was at work and he couldn't help nut to pull his cock out after starting the tape for another reawakening. On the tape, he was on his back as Jennifer licked his heavy balls and sucked on his cock while Jamie was on her hands and knees, his face buried in her tight rump.

Tanner stroked himself in a quick motion, his balls bouncing between his legs, and he remembered how could it felt to have a girl's mouth on him as his own tongue and lips massaged another girl's anus and pussy lips. Jamie began to rub her ass in his face, bucking as her juices married with the saliva of his tongue as she whimpered out loud her long orgasm. Meanwhile Jennifer had her long legs on either side of his hips and was holding his meaty pole up between her legs as she sat down on it.

Tanner remembered the feeling when his cockhead slipped between and brushed against her cheeks before dipping into her warm pussy. He stroked himself harder, his balls beginning to tighten as he watched the television, watched Jennifer's pussy lips stretched around his cock and swallow it whole as the tented curve of her ass settled around his balls. Jennifer was grinding there for a moment as Jamie was turning around to taste her juices on his lips.

And then he was telling the girls that he was the director. He had them face the couch, place their knees on it and bend over, their hips touching. With a tight shot on both of their asses up and ready for him he told them to spread their cheeks to show off their pretty assholes and pussy lips. Then he filmed their fingers driving in and out of their own and then each other's pussies before finally setting up the new angle.

He straddled each of these tight asses at a time and fucked them hard as he finger-fucked the other girl and began switching back and forth as often as he could until both girls screamed out more orgasms.

Jamie was the last to cum (Jennifer already licking at her anus) and he drew out of her slowly, but then stroked his cock until his balls, heavy and more than ready, gave up his seed. His milk dashed Jamie's ass and then he pointed his cock at Jennifer's just right on time to shoot a stream down her crack.

The shot was so exciting for him that Tanner couldn't jerk off to the video any more without blowing his wad. He widened his legs and gritted his teeth as Jennifer and Jamie sucked the milk off his cock on the tape, and began to cum his own, fresh shot all over his coffee table.

Huffing air, his dick slowly shrinking, he thought that if a film was something you made to entertain through emotional resonance that, yeah, it'd be stupid to think that this was not created by a healthy human being.

Fade out.

12