Pornographic Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I asked Katie if I could come on her face, and she said yes. I stood with my cock an inch from her face and began to wank myself, rubbing the tip of it over her cheeks and mouth until, feeling I was about to come, I moved back a little and shot a thick dollop of spunk onto her face - a lovely sight.

After we fucked, if Katie hadn't already come, or if she wanted a second orgasm, I would finger-fuck her as I had learned to do with Louise, rubbing her vulva and clitoris, kissing her and sucking on her nipples until she came. (Making a girl come like this is, I have to say, almost as pleasurable to me as having an orgasm myself.) Katie became an expert at wanking me too. Sometimes I'd straddle her and she'd pull at my prick until my sperm shot onto her breasts (I liked to rub it into them afterwards). More usually, however, I would lie on my side on the bed, with a handkerchief spread out beside my hip to catch the sperm. Katie would take hold of my prick and begin to tug it (sometimes she'd pour oil onto it beforehand). I'd tell her to squeeze it as hard as she could, to not worry about hurting me, and she'd grip the shaft and pull on me hard, her other hand grasping my balls and twisting them around. I'd have my eyes closed, thinking filthy thoughts, but the most exciting thought was that she was about to watch me ejaculate. "I'm about to come," I'd say, turning my hips so she could get a good view, and we'd watch, and I'd watch her watching, as the spunk shot out of me, an act fulfilling itself. It would usually miss the hankie completely and land on the sheets.

Katie had been in menages a tois with her previous boyfriend on a number of occasions. I hoped fervently that I would have the same opportunity, and I didn't have to wait too long.

One day she announced that she knew a girl named Cheryl who had expressed an interest in sleeping with the two of us. A few days later we ran into Cheryl at the end of a long, drunken party and took her home with us. As the sun rose, the three of us could be found sitting around our dining room table, chatting about anything but what was about to happen, with Katie and I looking at each other with expressions which said "Are we really going to do this?", and looking at Cheryl, a slightly built, red-haired girl with a pretty, freckled face, who was rather drunker than we were and seemed incredibly trusting. Later, in the bedroom, Cheryl slipped into our double bed and, with a hint of modesty, proceeded to undress under the sheet. Katie and I took our own clothes off and got into bed with her, she on her left side and me on her right. There was a moment of silence. Katie and I looked at each other again, then, acting in unison, slowly pulled the sheet down, uncovering Cheryl's pretty, pink-nippled breasts and red-haired pussy. It was a moment of pure pornography. Cheryl was like some incredible toy that God had given us to play with. As Katie kissed the girl on the mouth, a sight which excited me no end, I licked her lovely little breasts, then moved down to her cunt. Her pubic hair was short and wiry, as if she had trimmed or shaved it recently, and her pussy was one of the sweetest I had ever tasted. Although I had been drinking quite a bit, my cock was hard, and I parted Cheryl's legs and pushed it into her pussy, wondering what I had done to deserve this. I kept thinking, I'm fucking a girl and there's someone else watching - my girlfriend is watching my cock go into another girl's cunt. As Katie continued to kiss the red-haired girl, I shot my sperm into her. "Have you come yet?" Katie asked her. She said no, and I watched as they rubbed each other's pussies until they both did.

It was a lovely thing to wake up the next day with this other girl in bed with us. I lay watching as Cheryl stood up and slowly pulled her panties on, the three of us talking as if nothing unusual had happened.

A few week's later, at a dinner party, Cheryl told me how much she loved threesomes, and actually apologised for not being very responsive as she had been too drunk. I told her not to be silly, it was wonderfuI. I always hoped we would take her to bed with us again, but we never did. Later she got in a bad way, became a junkie and, I heard, ended up in jail.

It wasn't long after this that we took another girl to bed with us - another freckled redhead as it happened, but this time a woman a little older than us. Lisa was in fact Katie's boss, a blowsy, big-breasted, talkative, sexy woman who liked a drink or two. One night, she came to our house for a dinner party. After everyone else had left, the three of us were sitting on the lounge room floor talking, with Lisa kneeling and Katie and I on either side of her. I'm not sure how it started, but suddenly we found ourselves kissing the older woman and undoing her dress at the front. Prior to this Katie and I had discussed how nice her boss's tits must be, and now, as we pulled her bra down and they popped out, plump and brown-nippled, we weren't disappointed. We attacked those big teats greedily, taking one each and sucking them like a pair of ravenous twins while Lisa moaned with pleasure.

We didn't fuck Lisa that night - I'm not sure why. That came a few weeks later at another party at our house. Katie and Lisa arrived at it drunk and crashed out in the bedroom. Later, after the last guest had left, I went in there and turned on the light. The two girls were asleep, lying on their backs and still fully clothed. I took my own clothes off got onto the bed. Throwing Lisa's skirt back and pulling her knickers down her study legs I got on top of her, which woke her up, but she made no resistance. In no time my cock was inside her and I was fucking her. Katie woke up and watched. It was one of the easiest, most no-nonsense fucks I have ever had.

When I woke up the next morning, Lisa was lying between us. Katie got up to make a cup of tea or something and Lisa and I began to kiss. Then Katie came back and sat on the bed. Lisa and I lay on our right sides, her back to me and her round bum rubbing up against my cock and balls. As the three of us talked I fondled Lisa's big breasts beneath the sheets, and kissed her moist, shaved armpit. I ran my hand over her rounded belly down to her cunt, and positioned it so my middle finger covered the length of her slit, which was sticky. I tapped against it gently, enjoying the sticky feeling which made her vulva adhere ever so slightly to my finger.

I realised that Lisa was a genuine nymphomaniac, one of only two I have ever met, and she could be fucked by anyone, male or female, if they got her sufficiently drunk. One night the two of us were sitting at my dining room table, drinking and talking when I leant over to her and, without any preamble, slid my hand up her dress. Her immediate reaction, while staring at me intently and falling silent, was to spread her legs. I rubbed her pussy through the crotch of her panties, and remember how her pubes - which she kept trimmed short, felt prickly through the material.

Then Lisa acquired a boyfriend and went overseas. When she returned several years later, she came to stay with us again - without the boyfriend. I wondered if his existence would make any difference to her behaviour. It didn't. After getting drunk at our place we ended up at a pub and were there till it closed. We stumbled outside onto the street. Katie had disappeared somewhere, and Lisa and I began to kiss fiercely. Then, still standing in the street, I pulled the front of her dress open and got her tits out and buried my face in them.

Later at home we ended up in my bed. I remember her lying on her stomach on it. She had put on weight since I last saw her - her waist was thicker. And I remember the little freckles on the small of her back, just above her buttocks. At the time I was going through a bit of an S&M period, and I'd been experimenting with beating Katie's arse and squeezing and slapping her tits while we were fucking. I gave Lisa a few slaps on the behind, and remember how puzzled she was that I had done this.

One evening, when I was a little boy, I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth I suppose, when I noticed a glass with some liquid on it sitting on the sink. Something made me raise it to my mouth and taste it. As soon as it touched my lips I realised what it was - a glass with some of my little sister's pee in it. I gagged, spat it out and rinsed my mouth. I had tasted pee! I was absolutely disgusted.

A few years later, I read a letter in one of Paul Raymond's magazines from a man who had taken it into his head to drink his wife's urine, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was rather appalled by the idea, but fascinated too. Reading ‘My Secret Life', I saw that ‘Walter' too had a fascination with watching women piss. Later on I saw a softcore film called ‘The Key', in which an Italian aristocrat watches his voluptuous wife squatting and pissing in the street. I was really taken with this scene, and for the first time thought that watching a girl piss could be quite exciting. Eventually I bought some magazines from a sex shop devoted to ‘wet sex', which had photos of men and women pissing into each other's mouths.

When I got together with Katie, I took to watching her pee as she sat on the toilet, which didn't bother her in the slightest. I'd kneel down by the bowl and watch the yellow stream gushing from her pee-hole, sometimes putting my hand in so the warm liquid streamed over my fingers.

One night Katie and I were in our bedroom fucking. We'd been at a party somewhere and were both quite drunk. Out of the blue she asked me, "Would you like me to piss for you?" All the above images flashed though my mind. It all suddenly made sense. "Yes," I said eagerly. And I knew that, not only did I want to watch her pissing, but I wanted to drink it.

Katie went and got a towel from the bathroom, which I lay down on. She squatted over me and, after a few seconds, let a stream of piddle drop onto my stomach and my cock, which felt lovely. "I want you to piss in my mouth," I said. Katie obliged, moving up so she was squatting over my face. I opened my mouth and waited for several agonising seconds. I had really no idea what I would taste like. Then she managed to squeeze a trickle into my mouth. The taste of it was, all I can say, very strange. Strong but not really unpleasant (after all she had been drinking, and her urine was thinner and paler than normal.) Most of all it tasted like something you were not meant to drink, which of course it was, and this is what made it so thrilling - I was aware that I was crossing a line, breaking a taboo. "More," I said. Katie let a thicker stream gush into my mouth, which rapidly filled so that hot piss streamed down my cheeks and into my eyes. I gulped it down eagerly, wanking my piss-wet cock all the time.

After that I drank Katie's piss often and got to really like the taste. One night I had her enact a fantasy of mine, involving a girl pissing in her panties. I got her to dig out a pair of white cotton panties from her wardrobe and put them on, then pee through them. Katie stood with her legs apart and I positioned myself underneath her and watched fascinated as a little grey dot appeared on the white material, which grew until in became a gurgling trickle of urine. I pressed my face to her crotch, licking and sucking the urine soaked material. On another night Katie, obviously curious, asked me to piss in her mouth. As she sat with her back against the bedhead I stood in front of her, placed my limp cock in her mouth, and pissed onto her tongue. The main thing I remember is how strange it felt to have a limp dick in a girl's mouth.

Unlike Louise, Katie was more than happy to pose for pornographic photos. In fact, when I first got together with her, I inherited a collection of nude photos of her that her previous boyfriend had taken. These were taken when her blonde hair was dyed black, goth-style, and you can see tufts of hair in her armpits. In some of these she is lying on their bed, topless. In another she sits on the edge of the bed, her tits looking pointy and luscious, her legs apart. She is holding a strip of black lace around her waist and wears a pair of cream coloured lace panties. In the final picture in the sequence she still has the lace strip around her waist but the panties are gone and there is a clear view of her hairy pussy.

It wasn't long before I started to take my own pictures of Katie naked. The first of these were taken with a normal camera, and Katie herself volunteered to take them to a chemist to get them developed. She told me she wondered, when she picked them up, whether the fellow behind the counter had seen them. Later I acquired a Polaroid camera, and the photos I took became much more explicit. She liked to dress up in lingerie for these sessions, although I always made her take everything off by the end, and she had no problem posing with her fingers spreading her pussy lips wide open for shots worthy of ‘Hustler'. In one photo I took of her, she is pushing a plastic bottle up her cunt.

My favourite porno photos of her were taken after she had shaved her pussy. Photographs of women who had shaved were very rare when I was first acquiring porno magazines, and I always found them exciting. I had been fantasising about getting Katie to shave her pubes for a while, and one night, after a few drinks, I asked her to. She immediately agreed, as if she had been thinking about it as much as I had. In the bathroom, I used my electric razor to trim her dark blonde pubes, then soaped her up and began to shave her with a safety razor. Her pubes were surprisingly wiry and resistant to the razor, and the operation took much longer than I had expected and was quite difficult (I put my index finger against her vulva as I shaved around it so as not to cut her more sensitive parts). The results however made it all worthwhile. He bare, little girl's pussy looked incredibly sexy as I fucked it. I was barely able to sleep that night for sexual excitement, and first thing in the morning I fucked her again, from behind, reaching one hand around her so that I could clasp her smooth, clammy-cold, bare cunt as I pounded it.

Shaving Katie became a regular pastime. On the second occasion we did it I made sure I had film for my camera. Two shots that resulted are notable. The first shows her sitting on a wooden chair with her legs apart, her shaved pink pussy open and vulnerable. After taking this shot I fucked her as she continued to sit on the chair, then licked her out until she came. I immediately took a second shot which shows her in the same pose as the first, but with an ecstatic, post orgasm look on her face and her pussy swollen and glistening with saliva and sperm.

Katie was initially reluctant to let me take photos of us actually fucking, but she loosened up after a while. One night I was trying out a new camera. Katie was drunk and, I found, open to any suggestion. I took a photo of her pissing into the toilet, then a series of her pulling and sucking my cock. As I took each photo, I'd wait for it to develop and show her how she looked with a cock in her mouth. I took some of her spreading her cunt wide open, and parting her buttocks so I could get a clear shot of her anus, and then one of me fingering it. At one point I handed her the camera.

"Take a photo of my cock," I said.

I wanked myself till I was hard and sat back on the bed with my legs apart like a porn mag model and my prick against my belly. Katie pointed the camera and clicked the shutter.

When I first started taking these photographs, I hid them carefully away. I would not have dreamt of showing them to anyone. But that's changed now. I have posted our photos on a number of websites now, as well as swapping them with others. I love the idea of strangers looking at my girlfriend's cunt (I even have a small collection of photos that guys have sent me of them ejaculating onto Katie's picture). I find pornography much more exciting when it comes from the people who made it.

My favourite moment in sex always comes at the beginning, when a woman undresses and I see her naked body for the first time. Despite the number of naked women I have perused in my life, it always comes as a surprise to see exactly what a girl looks like with her clothes off. Once I have seen a woman naked I feel like I possess her, even more so than when I fuck her.

One of my best fucks was not really a fuck at all. It involved a young girl, Sarah, who was only about 17. She was actually the younger sister of Bronwyn, the girl with the delightfully sweaty armpits. Like her sister she was a redhead with an angelically beautiful face. I found myself kissing her at a party - she enjoyed kissing enormously, probing my mouth with her tongue - and she later ended up in my flat. After we sat on the lounge room floor kissing for a while I coaxed her into my bed, and got her to take off her dress and bra. I found it fascinating comparing her body to her sister's. She was slimmer and her breasts were smaller, but she had the same white skin and very pale pink, indistinct nipples. I couldn't get her to take her panties off, however, because she was having her period - I could see the outline of the pad in her red lace panties when she mentioned this. I said I didn't mind but she said she did. I believed she was quite possibly a virgin and I didn't press her. So we lay there tongue-kissing and touching each other for several hours. I licked Sarah's lovely little breasts and, at one point, eased her hand into my underpants - which I had left on - and she took hold of my stiff cock and held onto it for a long time.

So I never actually fucked Sarah, but I couldn't count the number of times I have wanked with her beautiful image in my mind. My more memorable fucks remain a constant, vital source of masturbatory revery. I can replay them like a video. It may be said that, for me, most of the pleasure involved in fucking comes in reliving it in this way.

Another memorable non-fuck was with a slightly-built girl with a cute, elfin face, short, reddish brown hair and freckles (it's only as I write this that I realise how many redheads I've had - perhaps they're are all as mad as me) whom I got together with at a party. She was wearing a blouse of flimsy, light green material which barely extended beneath the base of her breasts, and a pair of dark, pleated men's trousers. She wasn't wearing a bra and, when I put my arm around her, I could reach under the blouse and cup her breast in my hand, which she didn't mind. I took her back to my place and she fell asleep on the couch. For a while I just knelt on the floor in front of the couch, gazing at her. I could do anything with this girl that I liked! I lifted back her blouse, exposing her pert little breasts, then undid her belt buckle and unzipped her trousers. She was wearing a pair of purple lace knickers, and I could have easily slid them off, but some vestige of decency stopped me. Instead I woke her up and led her to bed. We undressed and I spent hours kissing her compact little body - I remember the freckles on her shoulders and between her tits, the short hairs on the back of her neck, and kissing her round little bum and licking at her sweet arsehole - but I didn't have a condom and she didn't want to fuck without it. No matter, I enjoyed myself.

I woke up next to her and realised I had a problem - I couldn't remember her name, and my sister was going to visit me that morning. What if she arrived while the girl was still there, and I had to introduce her? I got out of bed and found the girl's handbag. In her purse was an ID card which told me her name was Nicole and the fact that she was a nurse.

A few months later, Katie and I were at a party with Nicole. She was dressed in a black lace dress and looking very cute, and when I asked Katie if she would like to take her home with us, and she said yes. I spent the rest of trying to engineer this but failed. Soon after this, however, we ran into her at a pub one night, and before I knew what was happening we were walking back to our house with Nicole between us, our arms around her. At home, Katie soon fell asleep. I pulled the little nurse's dress down and kissed her tits, then got her on all fours and fucked her from behind on our lounge room floor.