Pornographic Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, I said she should sleep in our bed. She was reluctant at first, but I assured her Katie wouldn't mind. We got into bed, with me lying on my back between them, and I went to sleep with one hand on Katie's cunt and the other on Nicole's. I can assure you, there is no better way to go to sleep than with a cunt in each hand.

On one occasion, I went so far as to take a mental snapshot of proceedings for future reference.

Chrissy was a friend of ours who had been staying with us for some months, having come from London, where she was living. I had known Chrissy for some years (she was a school friend of Katie's - one of the ones she had taken to bed) and I knew that she had always fancied me, while I had always liked her very much, but nothing had ever happened between us. The three of us had been out to see a band one night and, back home, were drinking and playing records in the lounge room. After my girlfriend went to bed, Chrissy and I were lying on the floor and started to kiss. "Do you like me?" I asked her. "I adore you," she said, which I thought was fantastically sweet. She was wearing an emerald blue, sleeveless dress and, as she knelt on the floor, I unzipped it at the back, freeing her breasts - she wasn't wearing a bra. "It's great having sex with Chrissy," Katie had once said to me, "because she's got such big tits." I fondled her breasts, which were indeed magnificent, pale-nippled with visible blue veins, like my first girlfriend, Louise's.

"I'd really like to fuck you," I said. "Can you take tomorrow off work?" She said she couldn't. She was returning to London in a few days, so there wasn't much time. I think it was she who suggested we fuck there and then. She went into the spare room where she had been sleeping. When I followed her in she had removed her dress and wrapped a towel around herself. I pulled it away and we stood kissing for a moment in the doorway. Then I went into my bedroom, where my girlfriend lay sleeping, and found a condom in the drawer of my bedside table. I went back into the spare room, undressed, and lay next to Chrissy on the bed. I kissed her, slid her panties down and felt her cunt. I kissed my way down her body - she had perfect, velvet-soft, honey-coloured skin - and buried my face in her pussy, which tasted sweet, despite the fact that I had overheard her earlier mention that she had not showered that day. When I lay back again she moved on top of me and sucked my cock. I was, despite being quite drunk, very hard - thank God. I put the condom on, got on top of her and slid my cock in. Realising that this was one of the best fucks I had ever had and knowing I was not going to be able to repeat the experience any time soon, I said, "Do you mind if I put on the light?" She said she didn't and I reached behind me and switched it on. I looked down, taking in the sight, burning it into my brain, Chrissy's face with an indefinable expression, her blue-veined tits, which felt huge in my hands - the biggest I had ever felt - my cock imbedded in her brown-haired cunt. I came, she didn't. "I owe you one," I said (I still do). Afterwards I lay on the bed next to her, where she had been sleeping for months, so close to me, and wondered why we had not done this before.

Later, on the night before she was to fly back to London, Chrissy went to bed early, leaving the door open. When I walked past her room a little later, I saw her lying on her back, asleep. The sheet had become pulled down and her breasts were bare. I stood in the doorway for a long time, just looking at her. When she flew off the next day both Katie and I were quite devastated.

Over the next few years, I saw Chrissy occasionally, but rarely got a chance to be alone with her. We did end up together, lying on the floor under a sheet one night at the end of a party in London, and on another occasion I was able to lift up her T-shirt and kiss her breasts, but I never got the chance to fuck her again. But I'll always have that snapshot.

Katie and I were at a pub when we got to talking to a guy with long black hair. Katie asked me if we could take him home with us. I had been thinking for a while about what it would be like to watch another guy fucking her. (I had also fantasised about fucking her up the arse as another guy filled her cunt.) I still wasn't sure whether I actually wanted to see it happen, but after pondering a moment in a drunken way I said yes. Back home the three of us continued drinking…

I woke up, lying face down on my bed, with someone on top of me and something pushing against my arse. I realised in a flash that it was the guy, and he was trying to fuck me. I sobered up instantly and bolted out of there. I can remember being a bit worried about AIDS, and not knowing whether he was wearing a condom (as it happened, I found a condom by the bed the next day), but mostly it was a reflex action to get away from him. I went into our spare room - where I had fucked Chrissy - shut the door and lay on the bed.

At first I was angry with him for trying to fuck me, but then I calmed down. I even started to think I might have been too hasty. I wasn't that eager to be fucked up the arse, but I had sometimes wondered what it would be like to handle another man's cock, and perhaps suck it.

After lying there for about an hour, I went back into my bedroom. The guy was lying on his back asleep. He still had his underpants on - I remember they were green. I lay down beside him, naked, also on my back. I wondered what to do. It would have been so easy to pull his underpants down and touch his cock. But in the end I didn't, and eventually I went back into the spare room and went to sleep.

I had decided I needed to have an affair urgently. I was originally going to have one with the wife of a friend of mine, a slim, pretty girl with long, dark brown hair, but our illicit relationship never got much further than me kissing her at parties and fondling her little tits. Then circumstances arose which made an affair between us unlikely. I had another friend at the time, Jane Johnson, a delicately built, olive-skinned girl with a birdlike face and thick, tawny brown hair, who I knew liked me. One morning, lying in bed, I decided that, if I couldn't have an affair with my friend's wife, I might as well have one with Jane. A few days later a group of us were walking back from the pub when I managed to have a look down the front of Jane's dress at her promising looking breasts, and noticed a mole on one of them. "I'll sucking on those tits soon enough," I can remember thinking confidently.

A few weeks later, we'd been out drinking somewhere, and were walking home when it started to rain. We took shelter beneath an awning and started to kiss. Hailing a cab that came by, we got into it and kept kissing in the back of it as it drove us to her place.

Once there, we sat on the lounge. Jane was wearing a cream-coloured jumper and a rather unusual, black pleated skirt of heavy material which was held up by shoulder straps. I felt her lovely firm breasts through the jumper and pulled the skirt down - as far as the straps would allow - revealing the waistband of her panties, a few hairs protruding from the top of them, and kissed her stomach, but she wouldn't let me go any further. "I never bonk on a first date," she said.

A week later, we had gone out again, and got back to her house quite late. For some reason she was sleeping temporarily in a small back room, and she lead us to this. Outside the door was a note from one of her house mates, saying that her boyfriend had been trying to contact her all day (they would eventually break up over our affair). We went inside the room and lay on the mattress on the floor. I pulled her clothes off her, relishing the moment that I slid her cotton panties down her smooth legs. "That's better, isn't it?" I said when we were both naked, my hands exploring her.

Jane had a lovely body, slender arms, neck and shoulders, and absolutely perfect breasts - pear-shaped with upturned nipples. They were, and are, the most beautiful I have ever seen. She was quite thin, her ribs visible at her sides, and her stomach was extremely flat, the skin stretched over it as taut as a drum, her belly button protruding slightly. Despite her thinness her buttocks were round and incredibly soft, almost like marshmallow. Her pubic hair was mousy brown and very thick and long, a tail of it hanging down between her legs.

Our affair took on a regular pattern. We would go back to her house, drink some scotch and watch TV with her house mates. When they had all gone to bed she'd sit next to me and we'd start to kiss. I would open her blouse up and fondle her lovely tits, then undo her pants (she usually wore pants) and feel her crotch. Jane's cunt got wetter than any other girl's I have fucked - the juice positively flowed out of her. I used to like rubbing her cunt through the crotch of her knickers until the material was slimy with her secretions. Meanwhile she would have undone my jeans and started to play with my cock and balls, with which she seemed fascinated. Eventually we would slip into her bedroom where we would fuck for a few hours. As dawn approached I would leave her and walk back to my house, usually stopping in someone's front garden along the way so I could wash my sticky genitals with a hose. Once home, I'd slip into bed beside Katie (who was, incidentally, carrying on an affair with another guy at this time).

Jane used to wear white cotton singlets which I found sexy - I remember one in particular with embroidery around the neck. Sometimes I would get her to leave her singlet on and feel her breasts through the ribbed material as we fucked. I was thrilled when in winter she let the hair in her armpits grow. One of the most vivid images I have of our affair is us fucking with her on top, wearing only a white singlet which accentuates her thin shoulders, her rounded breasts with the nipples jutting through the thin material, and the lovely sight of the long, flaxen hair in her armpits. On another occasion we were fucking with her on top. I paused to stop myself from coming, but she continued to grind her crotch against mine. As I remained still her face assumed a look of great concentration, her eyes closed, as she pushed against me until, with a quiet shudder, she came.

Jane was a ‘nice' girl whose friends, I am sure, were shocked by our affair. I liked the idea that I was corrupting her. She was, I noticed slightly uncomfortable when I went down on her, which made it more exciting for me. I would kneel down in front of her, part her thick pubic hair, and lick her sopping, strong-smelling cunt. (She was similarly reluctant about going down on me, and only did it a couple of times.) I only fucked her from behind once. As she got on all fours on the bed, her bum in the air, I got a proper look at her arsehole for the first time, and for some reason it made me sad. I slid my cock into her and began to fuck her, holding on to her marshmallow buttocks, and wondered what it would be like to fuck that soft arse. But I knew that I was not going to leave my girlfriend for Jane, and that I would never do this.

I only spent the whole night with Jane once. I'd been to a party one Saturday night, then turned up at her house in the early hours. I woke up with my arms around her slender body, her back to me. I remember the smell of her hair, the smoothness of the skin on her neck and shoulders, the feel of those perfect breasts cupped in my hands.

I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if I had ended up with Jane. It would have been wonderful to corrupt her further - to take pornographic photos of her, and bugger her, and get her to piss for me. I know she would have done anything I wanted.

There are two other girls whom I have, over the years, happened to take to bed several times.

Heidi was a very pretty girl with blonde hair, creamy skin and a dreamy, somewhat eccentric personality. She was another school friend of Katie's whom she had fucked. One night she was over at our place. We were drinking and Katie went to sleep on the loungeroom floor. At about 1am Heidi went to leave but I stopped her in the hallway and we started kissing. I led her to bed. It was winter and she was wearing many layers of clothing - jumpers and cardigans which I slowly peeled off until she was naked. I remember licking her pussy out for what seemed like an hour.

She left as the sun was coming up. Katie woke up and got into bed, and could smell her in there.

A little while after this I ran into Heidi at a party and asked her to come home with me. She said no. For the next hour or so I proceeded to mount every argument I could think of, as rationally and logically as possible, for her coming home with me. At the end, to my amazement, she agreed.

Once there, I sat next to her on the couch in the loungeroom. I remember how removed she seemed from the scene, as if she wasn't really there. She was wearing an emerald green, silk top, without a bra. I unbuttoned it and kissed her breasts - medium size and round with pink nipples. She was like having a doll to play with.

My clearest memory of this encounter is from the following morning. Heidi was in an extremely good mood and was chatting away about this and that. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed in front of me and when I looked down, I saw that her cunt was wide open, her pink lips fully exposed to my gaze. She was completely unselfconscious about it. Another moment of pure pornography.

It was at about the same time that I went to an exhibition of the work of a photographer I knew who had taken photos of several of my friends naked. (This photographer was a sex-mad, slutty girl who was the only person I've ever seen get completely naked at a party. I remember her standing in a backyard, glass of wine in hand, chatting nonchalantly to someone, and stark naked. On another nigh, at another party, she grabbed my hand and put it under her skirt - she wasn't wearing panties - and slid my fingers into her wet cunt. This was in the middle of a room full of people! She had asked if I would pose for her too, and I said no. I wish now I had taken her up on it.) One of the photos in the exhibition was a large close-up of an open vagina with a flower superimposed over it. I was pleased when I found out that Heidi had posed for this. (I have another photo of her, also taken by this photographer, in which her tits are bare.)

Then there is Collette, the only girl I have met whom I suspect has something of a pornographic mind herself. Before I fucked her, I had heard talk of her sexual proclivities - how she had been fucked up the arse by a friend of mine during a one night stand (she told people how much she had enjoyed this), how she slept with girls, how she played piss games with her boyfriend. For a while, she lived in a house with Louise and me. Later, she told me how much she had wanted to have a menage a trois with us, but we had never asked. (She had, however, had a threesome with Katie and her boyfriend before me.)

Collette is a short, slightly built girl with a physical deformity - her left nipple is inverted. She was a little self-conscious about this and would try to keep her bra on during sex. I admit I did find this a little off-putting at first, but then my natural perversity kicked in and I grew to like it.

The second time I fucked her was at a party at her house. Towards the end of the night we shut ourselves in a room and started to kiss. Collette sat on a chair and I kneeled in front of her. I pulled her skirt up and her panties down, and began to lick her dark-haired pussy. At one point I pushed her legs back by the knees, so that her bottom was raised up from the chair, and licked her arse, which I remember was quite dirty. She enjoyed this. (I have found that most girls love having their arseholes licked). On another occasion, I fucked her with a dildo.

My next encounter with Collette was again at her house. A group of us had gone there after a night out. Eventually everyone left but Katie and I. She fell asleep on the couch and Collette and I got to talking about her boyfriend, whom she was breaking up with messily at the time. We started to kiss and went into her bedroom. She undressed and I saw she had lost a lot of weight - she looked tiny and fragile. She left her bra on but I pulled the cups down - it was made of some very thin material - and licked her little breasts, slipping my tongue into her inverted nipple. I rubbed her pussy, which was dry, and spat on my hand to wet it, but she said she didn't want to have sex because of the boyfriend situation. Instead she wanked me. I was hard but pretty drunk, and I couldn't come.

At some point Katie joined us in the bed and we went to sleep. I woke up early, lying between them, their backs to me. For the next few hours I lay in a blissful state, turning to hug first one girl, then the other. Collette felt so tiny in my arms. I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulder blades and stroked her titties through the soft fabric of her bra.

Collette had to go somewhere around midday and left us in the house. Katie then got up to make us a cup of tea. Not having come, I was still randy. There was a mirror by the bed and I and pulled down my underpants, which I was still wearing, and looked at my stiff cock in it. It was exciting to be in this strange bedroom. I looked around it, examining its contents, and went through some of her drawers, looking for I'm not sure what (in one of them I found a letter from her boyfriend, about the last fight they'd had). Then I saw a clothes basket in the corner full of dirty clothes, and I did something I don't think I've ever done before. I looked through the basket until I found a pair of panties - pink ones with brown stains on the gusset. Lying on the bed I pressed the dirty panties to my face and breathed in deeply, getting a strong smell of pussy, and wanked till I came.

My most recent encounter with Collette was our best fuck yet. Katie and I had been to a party with her and she offered to drive us home. Katie crashed almost immediately, leaving Collette and me on the lounge. It didn't take me long to start kissing and undressing her. As I ran my hands over I told her what a nice body she had. I kissed her tits and armpits and played with her dark pubes, which were very long, twisting them around my fingers. She sucked my cock, which I realised she had never done before. Finally I fucked her, with her still sitting on the lounge. I wasn't able to make her come though so afterwards I slipped my right thumb into her cunt and masturbated her until she had an orgasm.

One night, out of curiosity, I fucked a very fat girl named Dani. I've never really been attracted to overweight women, but I was intrigued by the promise of this girl's huge breasts. They were so big, she had told me, that she was unable to buy a bra big enough for her from a shop, and had to mail order them from some company in another state.

Dani coaxed me back to her apartment one night and we started kissing on her coach. I got her top and bra off, and her tits were indeed amazing. They weren't at all saggy like the tits of some fat girls, but round and solid. I played with them unashamedly, rolling them around on her chest, holding them in my hands and feeling their weight - each one must have weighed five pounds, while her nipples were pale and diffuse and about three inches wide. I asked her what it was like to have such huge tits and she said it was quite fun.

Dani's specialty in bed was sucking cock - she had boasted to me about how good she was at it. Here her tits came into play as well. As I lay on my back on her bed, she lay in between my legs and wrapped her breasts around my cock so that just the head of it protruded from between them, pressed them together so that it was squeezed tightly between those huge mounds of flesh, planted her mouth on it and began to suck. I pushed the mane of her thick black hair away from her face so as to get a better view (her head, moving up and down rapidly, reminded me of a cat lapping up cream). This felt so good I repaid her by eating out her plump, meaty pussy, which was covered with thick black hair, until she came (with much screaming). Then I fucked her, with me on top, then her on top so I could play with her tits again, and shot my sperm into her.