Pornstar Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
First Movie: Cindy is deflowered in a virgin sacrifice ceremony.
5.5k words
4.47
40.9k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Chapter 2

Virgin Sacrifice

In this script, Cindy was kidnapped off the street for a virgin druid sacrifice.

I had a set of workers building multiple sets at the same time but the first one they finished was that of the virgin druid sacrifice. They had built a sacrificial chamber patterned after a dungeon with multiple modes of restraint, but the centerpiece was a sacrificial table shaped like an X with manacles at the end. Each of the arms of the X could extend and could move horizontally and vertically. The top and bottom of the table were cut out allowing easy access to her head, pussy and ass.

In other words, I had complete flexibility to display Cindy in her best light. And that's what these movies were going to be all about ... Cindy. Displaying her fabulous body, watching her writhe in orgasmic splendor, and seeing that innocent beauty being pushed to the limits of what her body could take.

Cindy dressed in a high neck button up, no sleeve blouse, and she had chosen to wear an A line powder blue skirt that ended midcalf. Her hair was wound up in a bun with a pencil stuck through it and black horned rim glasses completed the look. For this case, she had worn a bra that squished her tits smaller, making her look more flat-chested than she really is. She had also worn a garter belt and stockings coupled with some small but conservative panties. In other words, she was the quintessential old maid librarian.

While we could hide the beauty of her hips, legs, and beautiful breasts, there was nothing we could do about her tiny waist. So, even dressed as a dowdy librarian, you could look at her and imagine that there was a killer body hidden beneath the clothing.

We had shot the scene in small town outside Austin in order to not attract attention. Cindy was grabbed off the street, chloroformed and thrown into a van. We faded to black and picked up the scene as she was being brought into the sacrificial chamber. For this movie we needed a henchman as well as the priest and I was and have to play both characters. The henchman was very loosely patterned after the Igor character in multiple horror movies from Frankenstein to Dracula.

I had dressed up as kind of an Igor character, ragged clothes and I stooped with a couple of days growth of beard. I tried to look menacing but I think I came off as more a pathetic underling, for this case that was okay too.

The scene opened as Igor carried Cindy in, with her slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Igor sat her over by a wooden pole and tightened some leather manacles attached to a spreader bar around her wrists then pulled on a clanking chain to hoist her into the air. Her feet were about a foot off the ground which put her at eye level with me. She was still pretending to be under the influence of the chloroform so she would occasionally move her head around and moan as if she was coming out of it.

Me, acting as the Igor character, then pulled out an 8 inch switchblade, a wicked looking knife. Igor started cutting from the bottom of her skirt and sliced the skirt up the middle until he got close to the waistband. Igor put his hand between her and the waistband to make sure that as he sliced the rest of her skirt off of her it didn't cut her. As the skirt parted and fell away, her beautiful legs were revealed in all their glory. Her hips, waist and pussy were still covered by the tail of her blouse.

Igor then began to slice the stockings off of her legs. I noticed some shivers and that my Pet was starting to breathe faster and harder. I think having the clothes cut off of her was very erotic and she was enjoying this very much. After the first stocking had been cut off of her leg, Igor started on the other and eventually both her stockings laid in pools at her feet.

Igor knelt down before her, grabbed her left ankle and moved it to the side to fasten it in a leather manacle on the next pole. He then did the same thing to her right ankle, and now she was hoisted in the air with her arms and legs spread wide. This was her cue to start waking up and she started blinking her eyes, rolling her head and moaning, "where am I?"

Igor next stood up and stepped back to praise his work, and he shook his head in a satisfied manner. Then he grabbed the knife again and began to slice off the buttons in the front of her blouse one by one. As the buttons came off, the blouse started gaping wide and revealed more and more skin. Finally, all the buttons were off and the blouse hung open from neck to crotch, with only the bands of her bra and panties hiding any of her glorious skin.

Igor took the knife up to the open arm of her blouse and sliced it open from shoulder to neck. As the fabric parted in half, the blouse fell open to the side to reveal a still partially hidden, but stunning body. He repeated the procedure on the other side and the remnants of the blouse fluttered to the floor. This was her cue to become fully awake.

Cindy started squirming, twisting and shouting, "Where am I? What are you doing to me?" Of course, Igor ignored her questions and then brought the knife to the bra straps and separately sliced through each shoulder strap. As she continued to squirm and scream, "let me go or you will pay!" He gave her a menacing look and then slammed the knife into the wooden pole next to her face.

"Shut up or you will pay." Igor said in a menacing tone."

She gave a believable look of horror and promptly screamed. Igor reached around her and undid the back strap of her bra. The minute the catch was released, her breasts exploded into the open. Her breasts quivered on her chest with her nipples tightened into hard knots. Now there was no doubt that those dowdy clothes had hidden a goddess's body. As she lay hanging stretched open on the pole, I was awestruck once again by the beauty of this woman that had entrusted her heart and body to me.

Igor stepped back, rubbed his hands together and saying, "Oh master is going to love you. Master is going to have lots of fun with you."

Cindy stayed right in character and started pleading, "Please let me go. I won't tell anybody, just let me go. Please let me go!"

"I SAID SHUT UP." Igor yelled.

Igor pulled the knife from the wooden pole, and in one quick motion, pulled her garter belt away from her small waist. He sliced it off of her and discarded it with all of her other clothing.

Cindy screamed and pleaded again to be let go and Igor grabbed both her nipples and pulled on them eliciting another scream from Cindy.

"I SAID SHUT UP." Igor yelled.

Igor stalked over to a table and brought back a pair of nipple clamps connected with a chain and proceeded to clip them on each of Cindy's nipples. Cindy screamed again and Igor gave a firm tug on the chain connecting the clamps. Cindy's head fell back in an opened mouth silent scream.

"Every time you scream I'm going to yank on the chain, and if that doesn't shut you up I've got lots more toys I can use on you. SO SHUT UP." Igor said.

Cindy moaned and whimpered but did not say anything else.

Igor now moved to the only remaining item she had on, her panties. Very quickly, he had sliced through the sides of the panties and they too fluttered to the floor. Cindy launched into yet another scream and pleaded to be let go. Igor gave another yank on the chain connecting the nipple clamps and Cindy's mouth fell open once again in a silent scream, and her body trembled. Igor stepped back and rubbed his hands together in glee as he surveyed the beauty trussed up in front of him.

Igor went to a table and slipped a ball gag into his pocket, and then picked up a glass of reddish liquid and brought it over to Cindy. He commanded, "Drink this, it will help take away the remnants of the chloroform."

Cindy looked questioningly at him but then opened her mouth and obediently drank the liquid. After she drank a glass of the liquid, Igor caressed her face and pulled the pencil from her hair which caused the hair bun to become undone. Her soft hair cascaded around her shoulders, down her back, and between her breasts. Then, he took the ball gag out of his pocket, stuck it in her mouth, and buckled it behind her head.

"That liquid contains vitamins, minerals, energy boosters, oh and some very powerful aphrodisiacs. You will need all of these by the time this evening is over."

Cindy began to scream into the ball gag though not much sound made it out. Igor looked satisfied and then rolled a cart up next to her body. The cart contained several buckets of liquid, sponges, rags and some bottles of what looked like lotion or massage oil.

Igor said, "Master wants you cleaned, oiled and scented for the grand ceremony."

He then took one of the natural sponges and dipped it into soapy water. First he had a quick wash of all over Cindy's body, and then he went to a smaller sponge and started paying special attention to her more sensitive spots.

Igor unclipped the nipple clamps and Cindy whimpered through the gag. He took each nipple into his mouth and gave them a long tongue washing to sooth the pain from the alligator clips. Igor then began washing her nipples, sometimes the sponge would slip away and he would use his fingers to tweak and pinch her nipples into prominence. Igor was thorough and even lifted each breast to make sure the underside was cleaned as well.

When it came to the washing of her pussy, Igor knelt down and carefully spread her lips to make sure her inner and outer labia and clit were thoroughly cleaned. He stuck his tongue into her pussy to make sure it was completely clean and promptly proclaimed it "Very Tasty". Igor also cleaned her ass and rosebud with the same thoroughness and even went so far as sticking fingers in her asshole.

The whole washing progress was starting to get to Cindy, and I could see her panting through her nose as her beautiful tits heaved with excited breaths. She would remember to stay in character and would occasionally scream into the ball gag, and other times she would let out some of the most sensuous moans I had ever heard.

Igor stood up from washing her nether regions, looked at her and said, "I see that the aphrodisiacs are starting to kick in now." He took a clean pail of water and rinsed Cindy off and then used a towel to pat her dry. He then took a bottle of oil and poured a little into his hand, applying it liberally. Starting at her neck and shoulders, he let it run down her breasts and her sunken, muscled belly. Using his hands, he started rubbing the oil over every part of her body from her neck to her toes, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy.

Igor said, "Oh by the way, the oil that I just applied to your skin has a sensitivity agent to allow you to feel everything that will be done to you tonight." Igor stepped back to appraise his handiwork and the victim was indeed a rare thing of beauty.

Hoisted in the air, her body had been stretched tight with her fabulous breasts standing up on her chest with nipples begging to be played with. The skin on her chest was pulled tightly over her ribs which brought them into prominence. Likewise, her muscled belly was sunken in and made her tiny waist almost disappear. Her shallow belly left a prominent valley between her hips that culminated in her glossy pussy lips. Her legs were stretched wide and the chords of her muscles stood out in relief against her skin. All of her now glistening, bound, nude body was a thing to behold by the druid gods themselves.

Igor went behind her and undid the ball gag. Immediately Cindy started begging between her gasping breaths and panting, "Oh, what are you doing to me? Every touch goes straight to my pussy. What's happening to me? You have to let me go before this goes too far. Please stop this? Oh, what is happening to me?"

Reaching up, Igor began to lightly pinch both nipples. A shiver ran through her body and she started bucking her hips, looking for something to ease the fire within her pussy. She added, "Oh, I'm on fire.. what are you doing to me, what is happening to my body?"

"You are our virgin sacrifice to the Druid gods and you will not be harmed. However, you'll not be a virgin when you leave this night" Igor said with a small smile.

"Oh please no, let me go before this goes too far. I'll never tell anyone, just let me go!" Cindy shrieked.

While Cindy was crying out, Igor slid his hands down to her pussy lips and slid a finger inside her. As he began sliding it in and out of her virgin pussy, her endless pleadings immediately ceased, and soft moans took their place.

"Oh please, more, oh God please more. I'm on fire, anything to quench the fire, please... more."

A smirk crossed Igor's face as he looked at this beautiful bound woman begging for his fingers to continue tormenting her virgin pussy. With his other hand Igor began to pinch and pull on Cindy's sensitive nipples. Cindy began to gasp, taking hard breaths trying to make sense of the sensations that were taking her body captive.

Igor had one more thing to accomplish. HeI went over to a table next to the wall and retrieved a butt plug with a handle and oiled it up with some of the sensitivity oil. Igor went around to Cindy's back and after caressing her tight sexy ass began to toy with her asshole and then slid a finger into her puckered hole.

At first Cindy tried to pull away, but then she began to moan and started pushing back, that's when he added the second finger. Igor began to ream her hole with two fingers and now she was trembling and trying to push back and get the fingers deeper into her virgin asshole. As he pulled my fingers out she cried.

"Oh Gawd I'm burning up, I need more , please give me more."

Her begs turned into cry building to a release as Igor began to work the butt plug back and forth working it into her asshole.

"Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd, What's happening to me."

As the butt plug pushed past her anal ring and snapped into place her body tensed and she let out a long sensuous moan. Just to make sure it was seated well Igor rocked it back and forth in her ass and her moans turned into hard panting breathes punctuated with lusty moans. Igor now said to himself "we were done with the required preparations, now for some fun."

Igor stepped in front of her and said.

"You've always thought you were too good for me and you've passed in the street without ever noticing I existed. We have some time before the high priest arrives and I think we can have some fun. Unfortunately, the high priest will be angry if I damage you, but that sensitivity oil on you I don't have to do much for you to feel it."

Igor went over to the wall and pulled down a riding crop style slapper and a flogger, then returned to Cindy. Using the slapper he gave both nipples a soft slap. Cindy gave a little shuttering screech and her breasts heaved as she tried to catch her breath after the sudden sharp sensation in her nipples, but it also created a pronounced ache in her pussy.

Igor followed up with three quick soft slaps to her clit and pussy lips. Cindy's body shuddered and she responded with the sensuous deep and drawn-out moan. Her hips alternately reached for more, then retreated shying away from the sensation. Her head fell back with her mouth open in harsh shuttering breaths. The slaps on her clit had turned the ache in her pussy into a fire begging to be quenched.

Igor began to methodically use the flogger on her breasts and nipples with the slapper stoking the fire in her pussy. Cindy was having a really hard time catching her breath as wave after wave of sensation crashed through her body. Her whole body was trembling but her breasts and pussy were reaching trying to find more of the exquisite torture. Her young virgin body had no experience with the feelings consuming her. As she tried to make sense of what was happening to her she kept up a mantra.

"Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd."

Igor was smiling a cruel little smile as he walked over and slid two fingers into Cindy's pussy. Cindy's body arched towards the fingers trying to get more and deeper fingers into her pussy to try and quench the fires burning out of control.

Igor shook his head in a satisfying manner pulled his fingers out of Cindy's pussy, and claimed, "She is ready."

Cindy's tight belly and pussy were quivering with need, as Igor undid the shackles on her legs. He tugged on the pulley holding Cindy in the air and the pulley began to slide towards the sacrificial table. As her legs bumped into the table, Igor grabbed them and lifted her up and onto the table. He then proceeded to buckle her left leg and then her right leg to the bottom portions of the sacrificial table. He released the chain and the virgin's torso and arms slowly fell to the top portion of the table. Then, he quickly unbound her wrists from the spreader bar and tightened them into the shackles on the table.

Cindy was still squirming from the foreplay and only now realized that she had lost her opportunity to escape. Igor adjusted the arms of the table so that Cindy was tightly bound down with her legs spread wide apart. She was indeed now displayed as a sacrificial virgin, prepared for the deflowering.

Igor left the scene saying, "She is ready master, she is ready for you now."

------

Off-camera, I stripped off all my clothes, my wig, my prosthetic nose and chin, quickly scraped off the beard growth and then put on a red hooded robe. As I stood tall, I entered the scene as the Druid priest ready to claim his virgin sacrifice.

I could see Cindy squirming in need and with her legs spread wide, I could see those delicious pussy lips grasping for something to fill the desire. Cindy looked at me as I entered the scene, and her look said "take me master and make me yours," but she quickly got back into character and screamed.

"Let me go, let me go now. I promise I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me, just let me go."

As the priest I walked over to the bound girl and began running my hands over those luscious breasts, and lightly pinched her nipples to pull them away from her chest. She started panting anew and she asked with a wavering voice, "Oh, what are you doing to me? What's happening to me?"

I caressed her other breast and then slid my hands over her tight quivering belly and dipped a finger into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh Igor, you have really outdone yourself this time... She is exquisite, I'm going to take my time and enjoy this one. She is indeed delicious." Isaid.

The wall to the side of Cindy was a curtain which I now opened to reveal some bleachers filled with fellow druids complete with black robes. They were so loud murmur of appreciation that passed through the crowd as Cindy was revealed to them. Cindy had followed my movements and when she realized she was on display in front of a crowd that was going to watch me deflower her, a strong quake ran through her body and I could tell she almost came. Displaying her to the crowd elevated her excitement and her body started trembling with need and unquenchable passion.

I bent down and began to ravage her lips all the while fondling her breasts and her pussy was grasping for anything to fill it. My mouth took over for my hands playing with her nipples as my hands instead began to caress down her torso with fingers sliding into her pussy. She tried to bow her back and push her nipples deeper into my mouth, but she was bound too tightly for very much movement. Her hips were vigorous in their attempts to garner more attention and were rocking back and forth seeking satisfaction.

But she was to be denied her satisfaction until later. I walked around the table until I was standing by her head and Cindy laid her head back so she could look at me. I turned to the crowd and said.

"All three holes of this virgin will be deflowered today as our sacrifice to the Druid gods. We will start with her mouth."

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12