Pornstar Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my robes and started feeding my cock between her lips. With her head laid back looking at me it was the perfect position for me to fuck down her throat. Cindy started greedily swallowing my cock and even with my large-size she took me completely down her throat; something she's never been able to do before. I pulled back out and then began a slow deep fucking of her mouth and throat. I don't know if it was all the preparation, the crowd watching or her love for me but Cindy was really into it and never once choked or missed a beat. This was by far the best blow job she's ever done.

While my cock was going in and out of her mouth and throat my hands cupped both of her breasts and began to tweak and knead her nipples. Once again she tried to arch her back to get more stimulation and began to moan around my cock in her throat. With all the teasing during preparation, Cindy's magnificent blow job and the vibrations from her moaning around my cock took me right to the edge. I pulled my cock out of her throat and held it about an inch from her open mouth and began to shoot my cum into her mouth.

The crowd erupted in applause and then shouted "One". I saw Cindy quivered as she once again realized the crowd was watching her stripped naked strapped to the table and they had just watched her deep throat me. As she raised her head we locked eyes and I could see the love resonating behind those eyes, but I could also see the pride in the throating me in front of the audience.

I caressed down her body with my hands as I walked around her outstretched legs, bent down and gave her pussy a lick from the bottom to the top, giving her clit a little tweak as I went by. Her hips tried to jump off the table but again she was bound to tightly to get more than an inch off the table. I continued to kiss and lick around her pussy lips, then I went down and began to eat her pussy in earnest. All the teasing from the preparation kept her on the edge of orgasm and when I licked her clit it culminated in an explosive orgasm. She screamed her completion to the crowd.

"OH GAWD, OH GAWD ... AAARRGGGHHH ... UUUGGGHHH ... WHATS HAPPENING ... OH GAWD."

Her entire body tried to jump off the table, but all the bindings held as her stomach and legs cramped, which showed her muscles pronounced against her lithe body. I kept licking her pussy slowly, and after I saw her muscles start to relax, I sucked her clit into my mouth again. She came again in an explosive orgasm, "Ohhh ... dying, you're killing me.."

She had run out of breath, but her mouth was still open in a silent scream. Her body was convulsing, shaking and cramping in an unbelievable show. As I kept licking her clit, I gazed up at her and marveled at how awe-inspiring she looked in the midst of her orgasmic rapture. Cindy is beautiful to begin with, but at times like this I feel like she's a sensual goddess and I feel lucky to be in her presence.

After taking Cindy through three body clenching cums, I stood up majestically between her legs and started rubbing the head of my reinvigorated cock through her pussy lips and started slowly feeding it into her hungry clasping pussy.

In character, she started screaming, "Please, no.."

As my the head of my cock popped into her pussy, it slammed against her G-spot and she went off again, shattering with her back arched to the limit of her bondage and screamed

"IT HUURTS, SO BIG...TOO FULL...OH GAWD ...BIG ... OOOHHH GOOD ... MORE ... OH GAWD "

Between her cramping orgasms, I began to feed my cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. As I hit her cervix, she blasted into euphoria again. Groaning in distress, and thrashing her head, she disguised her lust as pain for the show.

I started pulling all the way back out and then slammed forward until I hit her cervix again. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting back and slamming into her pussy. As she would start to calm down, I would bottom out in her cervix and she would begin shivering again. She was pretty much cumming continuously now and her body was in full convulsive seizures.

"Oh god... stop... my body!" she panted with a pained expression.

I was starting to feel my cum boiling to the surface, ready to shoot inside her, but I wanted to do one more thing. I grabbed handhold on the butt plug in her ass and as I was driving deep into her pussy I pulled back butt plug threatening to pop it out of her ass. When I pulled my cock back to the lips of her pussy I would shove to plug back into her asshole, and began a rhythm with my cock into butt plug.

"AARRGGHH ... UUGGHH ... CANT STOP CUMMING ... GAWD GAWD ...DEEP ... SO BIG ... MORE ... OH GAWD MORE ... WHATS HAPPENING TO ME ... CANT STOP CUMMING ... AAAAAAAHHHHHH."

The additional butt plug action took Cindy to a whole new level and with her thrashing and pulling she was testing the stability of the sacrificial table. Every muscle in her body was clinched in her orgasmic, rapturous state. The chords on her neck were distended as were the chords on her arms and legs. Her belly was clinched so hard that her soft skin was distended into hard sixpack. She kept trying to scream her cum, but her convulsing muscles would not let her get enough breath to scream and she could only voice her bliss with grunts and raspy sultry voiced moans.

I slammed into her and held my cock there as I started to bathe her cervix with my seed. I then remembered the movie and pulled out shooting my last couple few pulses of cum onto her belly. I slid my hands up her body and cupped her plump tits as I finished pumping my thick seed onto her belly.

The audience clapped and cheered and then shouted "two". Cindy didn't even notice because she was still in the midst of her orgasm and had not stopped quivering and convulsing, but for number three I would need her help to get hard again. So I walked back around to her head and fed my shrunken cock into her mouth. Cindy greedily began to suck on my cock and with her quivering mouth and body sending vibrations through my cock, it was no time at all before she had me hard again.

As a looked at that stunning body quivering in orgasmic splendor and that beautiful loving face sucking on my cock all I really want to take her away and hold her in my arms. But we have to finish the movie, so I pushed my feelings for this incredible woman into the background. I walked back around to her pussy and a knelt down and began to slowly pull butt plug from her ass. I rocked it back and forth to reignite her excitement and as it came free I saw Cindy shiver as her pleasure was reborn.

I used some of the oil and lubed my cock, and began to feed it into her already gaping asshole. The oil helped me slide in fairly easily, but it's still tight in with my hand I began to rub her clit to help ease the pain and get her back into her orgasmic state. Normally would take me quite some time to come for a third time, but I concentrated very hard on making both of us come as quickly as possible. For Cindy I had one hand rubbing her clit on the other was finger fucking her pussy on my cock was thrusting in and out of her backside.

"OH GAWD... HURTS SO ... GAWD ... SO FULL ... GAWD CUMMING AGAIN ... AAAHHH ...

Very quickly Cindy was ready to come again and as soon as I pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger Cindy shattered her again and her ass clamped down on my cock so hard it felt like I was going to be pinched off inside her.

The clamping action of her ass however did have the side benefit of bringing the very quickly to the point of orgasm.

As a slid back and forth in her tightly clamped backside I could feel myself getting ready to cum and within moments began to shoot my seed. I remember to pull out of her ass and shoot my seed onto her belly. As I did the audience erupted into applause and shouted. "three, all three."

Cindy was still quivering from our last cum and was starting to compose herself, but her body was still trembling and I knew it would be for a while. I pulled out of her, walked to her head, and caressed her cheek as I said, "The affliction of virginity is now ended in you." I bent down and kissed her lips softly.

She looked up at me and replied quietly, "May I join your coven?"

The scene cut and faded to black.

When the cameras stopped, I looked into her eyes and into the deepest pool of love I could ever imagine. I kept staring into her eyes as I bent over and gave her a soft, loving, soul searing kiss. I said, "Right now I feel like a mere mortal in the presence of a goddess and I know that I am the most fortunate man in the world. I love you with everything that I am, my Pet"

Her eyes started to water and she whispered, "I love you too, Sean my master and I am yours to command. Could a slave request that her master unbind her and hold her tightly in his arms?"

"Absolutely, my Pet"

I unbuckled her from the table and then lifted her into my arms. I carried her to our house with her snuggled tightly to my chest.

"Sean, my heart sings with joy when you cradle me tight in your arms like this. I love you my one and only Master. Could you hold me for and while and then later make slow sweet love to me like only you can do."

"My beautiful sweet loving Cindy, you never have to ask for that. You are my love and my life and I never want you to be out of my arms. How about we snuggle in my big chair, then let me make you some dinner and then for dessert I'll make love to you in front of the fireplace."

"Yes my loving man that sounds like a great plan. I love you so much Sean, thank you for being my Master."

12