Pornstar Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers

"Ahhh yessss... again..Cumming again ... Oh Gawd ... twice ... never before ... again ... Oh Gawd."

She kept cumming for several minutes, then as he felt her coming down from that orgasm, he quickened his licking to heat her back up again. The incredible body-consuming orgasms were captured for posterity using the camera remotes. The viewers on the Web had now climbed to over 6000 and everyone was paying to see her. Cindy was strapped to an X-frame, completely nude with photographer forcing her from orgasm to orgasm, and all the while he was capturing every single body shuddering moment and the web cam was broadcasting it to anyone that wanted to watch.

The photographer quickly ran to the back room and brought a device he had purchased a while back. The seller had called it the orgasm tower, but basically it was a stand with one of those large white variable speed vibrators with the floating head attached. He quickly set it in place between Cindy's legs while Cindy's spasms from her orgasms were starting to diminish. He set the floating head of the vibrator against her clit, plugged it in and started it up on a low speed, but even that was enough to start Cindy building to her next cum. He stood up and said to her.

"Thousands of people are going to watch you orgasm uncontrollably until I decide you have had enough. Think of all those people getting turned on watching you tied to this cross wracked in massive orgasms and unable to stop cumming."

Cindy looked at him through lust glazed eyes and the thought of cumming uncontrollably while guys masturbated while watching her excited Cindy more than anything in her life ever had. Her whole body tingled and it was like a thousand eyes, a thousand tongues, a thousand fingers were touching her. The photographer watched as Cindy's eyes rolled back in her head as the thought of everyone watching her sent her into a massive orgasm. Her belly was spasming while breasts shuddered, her nipples hardened and she gave a shuttering sensuous moan as her body shook in orgasm.

The photographer turned up the vibrator to almost its highest setting and Cindy's body tried to jump off the X-frame as her highest orgasm yet tore through her body. Her mouth opened in a scream but her lungs were locked in an unbelievable paroxysm and no air could escape. The chords on her neck bulged as her silent scream of bliss was locked in every muscle in her body. Her entire body constricted around her pussy as it became the center of her universe and her belly was knotted with the strain. The tendons on her arms and legs popped against her skin as she tried to curl into a fetal position, but her bondage would not allow it and the vibrator kept driving her orgasm relentlessly higher and higher.

Then her body exploded the other direction and she tried to bow her body off the cross. Her lungs need for air finally allowed a gasping shuttering breath, followed by a rasping scream of completion.

"AAHH ... AAHHHHH ... GGAAWWD ... AAAHHH ... GGAAWWDD ... OHHH GAWD ... AAHHHHHH."

Cindy's body was wracked with massive orgasmic convulsions the culmination of being helplessly tied to the cross, having no say as to what was happening to her body, having the vibrator push her relentlessly from orgasm to orgasm and finally having thousands of people watching her cum. Her body was not her own as Cindy knew the, now over 17,000, people watching her demanded more and more from her and her body responded with stronger tremors and convulsions.

The photographer had just about had enough. His cock was threatening to bust through his jeans and he needed to have some of this incredibly passionate woman. So while Cindy was still consumed in the spasms of her pleasures, he relocated the cameras and the laptop around the bed. Then, he went to Cindy, removed the vibrator, unbound her ankles, stood up, and unbound her wrists. As her limp body started to slide to the floor, the photographer picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the luxurious bed.

He then used the manacles attached to the headboard and foot boards of the bed and bound her with her hands above her head cuffed to the headboard and her ankles to the two corners of the footboard. The photographer quickly knelt between her legs and started licking her clit to get her cumming again. Within a few short moments Cindy's body was writhing in ecstasy. Then, she exploded into a muscle cramping backbend with only her head and feet on the bed as her whole body went rigid and all her muscles were tight.

"Oh GOD, AHHHH... AGAIN ... OH GAWD ... MORE ... AGAIN ... OH GAWD ... MORE"

The photographer went crazy capturing these moments, the web viewers were over 16,000, and at the height of her orgasm he stood up and started sliding his 9" cock into her slot. She was soaking wet and he had no problems with lubrication, but the continuously cumming pussy kept him from slamming deep into her. If it was even possible, her back arched even higher as he started pushing his cock in deeper.

"Ahhh, it hurts...Oh Gawd so deep ... Oh Gawd so full ... Oh GAWD MORE ... MORE"

Between her tremors, he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. As he hit her cervix, she erupted in pleasure again. Her fabulous tits were wobbling in time to his thrusts and her nipples were standing at attention. The photographer reached up and grabbed her tits, using them as handles as he thrust into her pussy. "So biig, so deep, oh IT HURTS SO GOOD... AAHH ... AGAIN ... OH GAWD ... MORE."

He pulled his tip all the way back to her lips and then slammed forward all the way. He grabbed her hips and started humping harder into her. On all the cameras and cams, her orgasms were quite a show and she kept on getting hotter.

"Oh god YES, OH YES MORE!"

The photographer kept shooting pictures with the remote until he heard two of the cameras shut down because the memory cards were full. At last, he rammed into and began to cum, bathing her cervix with his cream.

Cindy's body was still in full convulsive seizures and her orgasms did not seem to diminish at all. Even as he pulled out of her ravaged body, she was still in full orgasmic bliss and couldn't stop her thrashing body.

He grabbed his last remaining camera and began to take close-ups of her face, her nipples, and finally her clasping pussy. He was amazed at the way her pussy lips were opening and closing as if trying to grab something to feed on. His final pictures were of his juicy cum leaking out of her and he had just made a fortune broadcasting this delicious women's debasement on the web.

As the gorgeous woman lay disheveled and ravaged on the manacled bed, the photographer looked at her and said, "Yeah, I think I got the shot."

The show cut and faded to black.

The cameras cut and I went over to Cindy. As I looked into those soulful eyes and the depth of love I could feel coming from her. I kept staring into those eyes as I bent over and give her a heartfelt kiss and said, "My god, you look so incredible right now lying there naked and ravaged. Do you know how much I love you my Pet?"

She smiled and said, "I love you Sean, my master, could her master lie down next to her and hold her tightly in his arms? I need to feel your arms around me. This is a little too close to home Master. I had a photographer take advantage of me once and I never let another photographer near me after that," she added.

I unbound her from the bed and cradled her in my arms.

"Oh my Pet, why didn't you say something earlier? We could have done something else," I responded quietly.

"I felt like this would help me get over that. Having my Master as the photographer was the only way I could have survived this scene."

She snuggled into me and said, "Oh Sean I love you being my Master and my heart soars when you cradle me tight in your arms. I need your arms tight around me. I love you Sean, please hold me tight so I can feel your love flowing into me."

Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers
12