Pornstar Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy goes undercover, is caught and pays the price.
5.4k words
4.67
26.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

Chapter 4

Captive Spy

The basic script revolved around Cindy as a spy. She goes undercover as party help and used the opportunity to locate secrets from the diplomats and arms dealer at a party. She was caught and tortured. I play the scumbag arms dealer and of course Cindy was the spy. In this film we had several extras and some small participation by other actors and both Cindy and I interviewed them to make sure we got people we were comfortable with.

The first scene was Cindy sitting in front of a desk and her boss explaining was explaining the operation.

"This guy is a real scumbag, Chris Studwell, and he will sell weapons to anyone that will by them. However, his weakness is beautiful women and that is where you come in. We know he will be going to a strip club to find a women to be the eye candy at one of his parties. We want you to go to the club as a stripper and make sure you are the one that he takes to his party."

Cindy looked at him and said. "How can I make sure he chooses me?"

Her boss looked dumbfounded and said. "Are you kidding? Cindy you are stunningly gorgeous and if you do any kind of decent strip tease and then sit with him after words, there is no way he won't take you to his party. No red blooded man could resist you if you give it a good effort."

As Cindy left the meeting she felt confident that she had this mission in the bag.

----

So now Cindy getting ready for her first set at the strip club. It had been a while since she had been undercover at a strip club, but she was confident she could wow the crowd, so in her first set she was starting out as a school girl. Her top was a short shirt tied below her breasts with all buttons undone and her bottom was a short pleated plaid skirt that barely covered her ass. She completed the outfit with a thong, knee socks and shoes, a choker and her hair in a pony tail.

She heard the announcer call her set, then a pulse throbbing drum beat with accompanying guitar riff started as Cindy did her strut onto the stage. She did a model runway strut to the edge of the stage and looked for her mark, Chris Studwell. As her eyes met his she felt a shutter run through her, in just one look he stripped her naked and her breath caught as the heat of his stare went straight to her pussy. Her confident strut faltered as her pussy abruptly quivered and she was suddenly very wet.

Cindy made a quick turn to get away from the heat in those eyes and did a stripper strut to the stripper pole and did a twirl around the pole and kept twirling till she sat on the stage. She crawled to the edge of the stage and when she looked up those eyes were pouring a lusty hunger into her and Cindy felt her nipples harden and her pussy throb. Once again she had pull away from those eyes and get back to the job at hand.

Cindy slowly straightened her legs still bent at the waist with her arms wrapped around her legs and her ass facing the audience. As her legs straightened the bend at the waist pulled up her skirt and completely uncovered her backside showing her tight muscled ass framing her pussy still hidden under her thong. Her butt bounced with the music as she rolled down her knee socks to the top of her ankles.

As she unfurled from her bent position the almost nonexistent skirt slowly covered her ass and thong covered pussy. Cindy slinked over to the pole and kicked one leg high on the pole and removed her shoe and knee sock and when she finished she slowly lowered leg as she wrapped it sensuously around the pole. Cindy repeated the move with her other leg and as she brought her leg down she did a backbend showing her breasts threatening to spill out of her top to the audience and rubbing her pussy along the pole.

Cindy could feel the heat of Chris's eyes on her body and it was making it difficult to concentrate on her performance. Normally Cindy gets very turned on by stripping and showing her sexy body to the audience, but Chris's eyes were taking her to a new level, then rubbing her pussy on the stripper pole was making her quiver with anticipation. While still in the mist of her backbend the first song ended and the second song began.

As the second song began Cindy's free hand undid the knot holding the shirt together over her breasts and in her current position the shirt slid away revealing her spectacular naked breasts. Cindy was there to tease and very quickly snapped straight to hide her breasts behind the shirt. Cindy strutted around the stage with the open shirt giving only tantalizing glimpses of her naked breasts. She strutted to the front of the stage and then turned her back on the audience and took off her shirt and threw it far back on the stage.

She stood there for a second with her back to the audience teasing them with what they would see when she turned around, and then she did. The audience roared its approval as Cindy stood there topless showing those magnificent breasts to the audience. She cupped her breasts presented to the audience and as she did she saw Chris's eyes lusting after her naked breasts. Her nipples instantly engorged and hardened, just as her pussy became wet with need. Cindy couldn't believe what this man could do to her with just look and she was afraid of what he could do to her if he ever fucked her.

The second song ended with Cindy presenting her naked breasts to the audience and the third song began. Cindy turned back around with her back to the audience and bending at the waist slowly slid her thong down her legs, took it off and threw it to the back of the stage. The audience erupted into hoots, whistles and catcalls, but at this point Cindy was dancing for only one man, Chris Studwell.

Cindy began to prance around the stage giving little glimpses of her pussy underneath that tiny skirt. She grabbed the stripper pole and did an inverted move flipping her legs in the air as she pulled her body up the pole. This move caused her skirt to flip downwards giving the audience the look at her pussy they had been craving. She slid down the pole and right before she hit the stage she flipped over and like a cat landed on all fours and began to crawl towards Chris. As she got to the edge of the stage she stood up, ripped open the Velcro holding her skirt closed and stood magnificently naked in front of the audience as the song ended. The crowd erupted into thunderous applause, punctuated with whistles and yells for more.

Money rained onto the stage and has Cindy gathered up the money and took her bows, she looked up at Chris and he was motioning for her to come sit with him. They heat that he was giving her with his eyes would not allow her to do anything but comply. Cindy put her skirt back on went to the back of the stage put on the shirt but did not tie the middle and left the stage to talk to Chris. As she got there he put his hands possessively around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. Cindy complied and she could feel the heat from his hand deep in her pussy. He put his other hand on her belly and caressed upwards until he had her breast cupped in his hand, she should tell him this was not allowed, the rules never applied to Chris.

As he began to rub her already engorged nipple she felt the nipple get even harder then transmit its pleasure directly to her pussy, creating a strong ache in her pussy. She squirmed in his lap and rubbed up against his very large hard cock. Cindy was glad to find out he was not immune to her charms, and she started flexing her ass against his hard cock as he said.

"I want you to attend a party I'm giving tomorrow night and you will be the centerpiece of the party"

The way he said it was not a request but an order, so she answered the only way she could. "yes, may I enquire as to what the pay will be?"

"You will be well compensated. I will send a car here to the club to pick you up and take you to my house and they will bring you back when the party is over."

As he was talking to Cindy his hand left her waist and traveled underneath her skirt and slid 2 fingers into Cindy's very wet pussy. As Cindy's excitement began to blaze she noticed everyone around was watching this man molest her, and that turned her on even more. Cindy laid her head back exposing her throat and thrusting her breasts and more prominence and Chris took full advantage by kissing down her neck and then sucking a nipple deep into his mouth. With the exception of the music, the club was silent as everybody watched Cindy being manhandled and finger fucked on this man's lap.

As this man masterfully built the passion in her body, Cindy could feel all the eyes watching her writhe on his lap. All the watching eyes were like hundreds of fingers caressing her skin, hundreds of tongues licking her nipples, belly, legs and centering on her pussy and they were rapidly bringing Cindy to a climax. Cindy's moans were becoming audible to everyone around them and it was obvious to everyone that her climax was on its way and not be denied.

As Chris continued his manipulation of Cindy's body he felt a power over this woman that allowed him do anything to her. The audience was not lost on Chris as well and he wanted to show everyone here that he could take this woman, bend her to his will and to make her cum with impunity. With that thought he started rapidly rubbing her clit and sent Cindy over the edge and into the orgasm she had been waiting for all night.

Her body bowed with her pussy lifting, seeking more of his fingers and then everything froze with all her muscles locked tightly in orgasmic splendor. Her body quivered causing her breasts to wobble and enticingly , which Chris took full advantage of when he began sucking on the other nipple. Cindy's cry of completion was heard throughout the club.

"AAAHHHHH ... OH YES ... OH GAWD ... YES ... YES ... OH GAWD ... AAAHHHH."

As she started coming back to earth, Cindy realized the spectacle that she had just created, but she didn't care. The climax this man had just given her was worth it, and besides she was here to give the audience a show, and she did. Cindy felt the euphoria start to fade as Chris pulled his fingers from her pussy and stuck them in his mouth to taste her nectar. Cindy straightened in his lap and then leaned in to give him a sensuous kiss, and then she said.

"I look forward to tomorrow, should I wear something formal?"

"No you will be the centerpiece, and I will send you a costume." He responded.

-----

Cindy was dressed as a very sexy French maid. Her outfit was basically a very short strapless corset dress with apron and lace detailing, a matching headpiece, choker, and signature fishnet stockings. Her breasts were practically popping out of the top and the bottom was so short you can see the beginnings of her ass peeking out. She looked quite fetching in this outfit.

Chris met Cindy at the door he took her hand and held up in the air for her to do a twirl for him. Cindy complied and after she completed her twirl she looked in his eyes and the same lusty heat from yesterday was there. She immediately felt her nipples harden and her pussy started throbbing as it began to get wet. She looked away wondering what kind of power this man had to affect her this way.

He led her into the dining room and said. "Here we are, get undressed and I will get you ready."

Cindy gave him a confused look and then it hit her. Yesterday he said she would be the centerpiece and as she looked at the table she saw leather manacles at the top and bottom of the table. She was going to be tied naked to the table and literally be the table's centerpiece. Well this was not at all what she had been expecting, but listening to everyone's table conversations she might pick up some intelligence her boss could use. So she stripped off the entire costume and when she was naked he picked her up and placed in the center of the table and then fastened her arms and legs into the manacles.

He began to crank something and arms and legs were stretched towards the top and the bottom of the table. When he finished Cindy's arms and legs were stretched to opposite ends of the table. Pulling her arms had stretched her breasts thrusting them high on her chest so they were tightly on display, her tiny muscled belly was snuggling against her backbone and her hips were thrust upward displaying her glistening pussy lips. Lastly he put a blindfold over her eyes.

Cindy was unsure had long she lay there before she heard lots of voices come into the room. They all suddenly stopped and Cindy her a women's voice say. She knew she was a sight, displayed on the table like a dinner course and this vision in her head started heating her pussy.

"Oh My Chris you sure know how to decorate a table. Can she be desert as well?"

Cindy heard Chris respond. "We'll see, but do I had to feel free to sample anything on the table."

Cindy's breathing increased and her pussy starting warming up. Just moments after Chris gave his consent Cindy felt hands, fingers, tongues and lips all over her and her body starting heating up. Fingers were in her pussy and lips on her clit and nipples; someone was nibbling her belly button and some soft feminine lips began kissing her mouth. All the stimulation was quickly bringing her blood to a boil and the fact that she could not see any of it just heightened the feelings. She moaned into the mouth ravishing her lips and the lips responded by spearing her tongue into Cindy's mouth.

Just as her body was starting its climb to orgasm she heard Chris say "Let's call this meeting to order and actually eat some food."

As all the hands, fingers and lips left her body Cindy was gasping for breath and her body was trembling on the edge of a massive cum. Cindy moaned, whimpered and pleaded for everyone to come back and finish her. Several people laughed, but she felt one finger slip back into her pussy and she arched her back trying to pull it deeper into her and moaned sensuously. "Oh Gawd Please More."

"Bianca, Stop now." Said Chris sternly.

The hand withdrew and they went on with dinner and their meeting. For the most part Cindy didn't catch anything that was relevant to any of the investigations she knew anything about, but she was trying to remember everything they said so she could repeat it back her boss. After what seemed like an eternity the meeting seemed to be breaking up and desert was brought out. It appeared that Cindy was the main serving dish for desert.

Different fruits were placed on different positions on her body and then different jams, honeys and marmalades were spread on her body and then everything was topped off with whipped cream. Different pieces of fruit were shoved into her pussy and when everyone started eating the fruit out of her pussy Cindy was quickly rocketed to her orgasm. Her orgasm only served to make people eat more of the items spread over her body and very quickly she was cumming continuously as her body writhed on the table under the feeding frenzy of the dinner guests.

"OH GAWD ... OH GAWD ... MORE .. OH STOP ... OH GAWD ... AAHHH ... TOO MUCH ... GAWD ... AAHHH."

Being bound to the table Cindy could barely move and most of her movements were the quivering and thrashing related to the bliss radiating through her body. Her nipples, pussy, navel and now her lips all had people eating her with gusto. The woman kissing her before had her tongue deep into Cindy's mouth and all of her screams of passion went into the mystery woman's mouth.

One by one the dinner guests became satisfied and stopped feasting on Cindy's body, but even after the last guest stopped feasting on her Cindy was still quivering and shaking from the multiple orgasms. Her arms and legs were released from the manacles; she was lifted off the table and her quaking body was carried to a bathroom. Chris took off her eye mask after he set her on the bathroom counter.

"Get cleaned up and back into your costume and then come out and serve my guests. You did well tonight and here is your fee plus a nice tip." He said as he laid a thick envelope on the counter and then left the room.

Cindy knew this was her opportunity, so she stepped into the shower, quickly rinsed off the desert and then got dressed back in the French Maid costume.

She knew the library and office would be the best place to start. Cindy found the library and was going around the room like she was dusting. She would keep looking behind her like she was making sure she was not going to get caught. She found the safe and acted like she was cracking the safe.

Once the safe was open, she bent forward at the waist, pulled some papers out of the safe, and then began to photograph them with a micro camera that she pulled from her panties. As she was taking pictures of them, the door rattled and she tried to shove the papers back into the safe. The door opened and there is Chris staring at her butt, with the safe open and the papers still in her hands.

"I knew you were too pretty and smart to be a real stripper. Put the papers back in the safe," the man said calmly as he stalked over to her. He looked at the camera in her hand and grabbed it from her, throwing it on the ground and stepping on it.

"A Spy, you're a spy. Shit, who do you work for?"

Then, he grabbed her arm and turns her to face him, shaking her as he repeated, "Who do you work for?"

He then grabbed the top of her maid outfit in his hand and as she tried to pull away, he ripped it down. With a satisfying ripping sound, the maid costume came off in his hand and suddenly Cindy was standing there, wearing only her fishnet stockings, choker, and thong. Her breasts were out in the open and swayed enticingly with her nipples puckered and hard. She was gloriously naked except for the thong, and oh what a sight she was.

She tried to run, but he grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her into the air. She started hitting him with her fists as he carried her twisting body over to the coffee table. She tried to twist away as he laid her down on the table and she moved to a sitting position before he grabbed her arm and threw her back down. As she tried to twist away, he straddled her, pulling her hands over her head to the front of the table and locking them into a pair of handcuffs that were attached to the table.

He twisted around to face her feet, capturing her right leg and twisting it to lock her ankle in the cuff under the table. He repeated the procedure on the left leg and now Cindy was locked to the table. The cuffs were all connected via a short chain under the table, so if she pulled on her arms, it pulled on and spread her legs.

He got up and stood next to the squirming beauty bound to the table in front of him. Cindy was bound with her arms pulled over her head and that pulled her skin tight against her ribs. Her breasts were then lifted high on her chest and her nipples were swollen and begging for attention. Her belly was pulled tight and sunken towards her back. Her sunken belly left a deep valley between her hips that led to her still hidden pussy. She was dazzling and for a moment I lost my thought process as I gazed on this beauty that I am in love with. I saw Cindy looking at me and she was telling me "I love you" with her eyes. I snapped back to the job.

He knelt down next to the table and ran his hands over those perfectly soft breasts, hard nipples and flat tummy. Out loud he said, "Oh my, you are a superb example of womanhood. I am going to enjoy this interrogation very much. Now my dear, who do you work for ... Please take your time answering me so I can enjoy this gift," he said as he caressed her breasts and pinched her distended nipples.

"I work for you," she responded.

"Oh thank you for not answering," he said as he bent over and began to suck and nip on her left nipple.

"What are you doing, leave me alone or I will sue for sexual harassment!" she yelled.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers
12