Pornstar Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
Cindy is abducted by aliens for sex experiments.
3.8k words
4.79
36.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is a sequel to "Perfect Picture" and will be a multi chapter story. This is a work of fiction and all characters are consenting adults over 21. I want to thank everyone for their feedback on Perfect Picture and that encouraged me to continue this story. I especially want to thank NadiaLove17 for her incredible editing, dialog, plot and story ideas they made this a much better story.

Chapter 6

Alien Experiment

The basic premise of this DVD was the Cindy and I are abducted by space aliens that want to understand what makes human sexuality tick. There are three basic scenes, in the first we are setting the scene as Cindy and I are lovers coming back from a date when the aliens start probing there experiment. In the second scene Cindy is probed, sucked on and in general abused by various machines as the aliens try and figure out what makes her tick. In the Last scene a man and a woman are bound together to see the interaction of the sexes.

This is probably the most elaborate set were going to build. In addition to creating a space ship look we are going to have to budget for some special effects and I also add some fiber optic cameras built for some of the probe scenes.

I'm also going to live up to my promise to Cindy that I will be the only one to touch her during any of these DVDs. So for the second scene I must get some prosthetics to make me look like a Gray space alien.

We start off the movie Cindy and I have come home from a date and she invites me in for a drink and we are having respectable second or third date conversations. We cut to a scene were the aliens are watching us and then they shoot us with a ray. We cut back to Cindy and I and we are both loosening our clothing and starting to touch each other. We have moved closer together and our conversation has turned more sexual.

We cut back to the aliens and they shoot us again with the ray and when we cut back to Cindy and me, Cindy is in my lap, we are kissing and trying to tear each other's clothes off. All pretense of conversation is gone and we are obviously hot for each other.

The aliens shoot us again with the ray and I pick up Cindy, carry her to the dining room table, lay her down on top of the table and begin to rip her clothes off. Cindy is writhing on the table and pulling at me trying to get me on top of her. I strip her naked and I begin kissing her all over starting with her mouth, then neck, moving to her breasts where I spend a lot of time kissing, sucking and nibbling her tits and nipples. Soon she is bowing her back thrusting her breasts into my mouth as I ravish her hard nipples.

My hands have been busy fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit, now I move my mouth down to her pussy and kissing and licking around her pussy lips. I suck her pussy lips into my mouth and suck on them while my finger is still fucking her pussy. Cindy is twisting, writhing and arching her back the whole time moaning and begging me to eat her and begging me to fuck her hard with my cock.

I pull me fingers out of her pussy and put my whole mouth over her pussy and begin to suck it into my mouth. As I do her hips lift off the table feeding me her pussy and at the same time trying to feed the unquenchable hunger in her pussy. My tongue is taking deep licks in her entire pussy ending in a caress on her engorged clit. Each time I caress her clit with my tongue I feel her hips reach higher and a quiver starts resonating through her pussy. Finally I release her pussy lips in my mouth and concentrate my sucking on her clit, while lashing it with my tongue. Her body thrashes on the table top, then arches and freezes in place as she shatters and cums bathing my mouth in her nectar.

"AAAHHHH ... OH GAWD ... AAAHHHHHH ... OH GAWD."

Is her mantra, as her peak consumes her and eliminates her ability to create rational sentences. I let her orgasm finish, but keep the pressure on her pussy and clit building her to another cum, but before she reaches it I scoot her to the edge of the table and begin to feed my cock into her hot wet pussy. My finger is rubbing her clit as my cock travels deeper and deeper into clutching pussy and when I bump her cervix she shatters again. Her body starts twisting and shaking as her orgasm takes over her body and takes her to the most primal part of her brain.

Cindy's stomach muscles clench and her upper body is catapulted off the table into my arms. Her legs wrap around me and only my arms and my cock deeply embedded in her pussy are keeping her from falling to the ground. She wraps her arms and legs tightly around me and my hands travel down to her ass as I begin to pound into her suspended body. Her head falls back in a lusty wail and she begins to quiver as her next cum is rapidly upon her. Cindy starts to buck and convulse in my arms as she cums again.

"AHHHHH ... GAWD ... AGAIN ... OH GAWD AGAIN ... AAAHHHHHH."

I keep driving my cock into and keep her orgasm cumming as I begin to walk to the bedroom; pounding into her with each step. Her back bows as she continues to cum and her arms can't hold onto me, but that's okay I have her tightly in my arms as I continue to drive into her keeping her cumming. Her spastic convulsions result in her legs losing their grip on me as well and now my arms and cock are the only things holding her. When I finally get to the bed I gently lay her down with my cock never leaving her pussy and I begin full pussy lips to cervix strokes into her as I pound her into the mattress.

Cindy's orgasm had slightly diminished, but now a new one begins to build and she has regained some of her muscle control as she begins to claw at my back and lifts her head to lavish kisses all over my face. Our lips lock as we kiss a lovers kiss and I can feel her quivering building to a new orgasm with mine building right along with her.

Cindy rips her mouth away from mine as her body convulses in another massive cum and I am shortly behind her as I bow my back ramming deeply inside this woman I love and I feel my cum boiling to the surface. I pull out of Cindy and began shooting long ropes of cum over the front of her body reaching her breasts. Cindy's mouth is opening and closing without any sound escaping her and her whole body is locked tightly into her orgasm as I continue to bath her body in my cum.

At this point in the film a bright light invades the room hiding Cindy and me and the next scene is on the alien spaceship.

The scene starts with Cindy strapped naked to a silver operating table. Her hands are bound together, pulled up over her head and fastened at the top of the table, while her legs are bound spread wide to the bottom corners of the table. Since this is supposed to be an examination and we rented one of the machines that gives all the heart rate, pulse and breathing information on a screen behind her head. Likewise we had other screens around her that showed the fiber optic cameras.

I dressed up to look like a Gray space alien and began our experiments on Cindy. First I brought two long snaking tubes with suction cups and began to fit them over her nipples. We had played around with the amount of suction and we had also decide that we needed additional stimulation.

One of the film techs devised a devious little addition that was basically a really small fan blade that would spin with the suction in the tube. The devious part was he added feathers to the bottom side of the fans blades. So as these were placed over Cindy nipples the suction would pull her nipples into the slowly spinning feathers. These were fitted with fiber optic cameras to judge the effects.

To judge reactions we had another tube snake down ending in a dildo fitted with fiber optic cameras. This inserted in Cindy's Pussy and the cameras showed the inside of her pussy.

Since I walked into the scene dressed as the Alien, Cindy has been yelling.

"Who are you? What are you doing to me? Stop leave me alone."

So now we start. The suction and feathers are definitely having an effect on Cindy. Her breathing is deeper and the cameras show her nipples being distended into the feathers and getting thicker and harder.

The pussy camera shows her pussy getting more red and becoming shiny as her secretions start to build. Her breathing becomes more labored I can see her nipples are about as hard and distended as they are going to get. As I look at the pussy camera I can see a pulse throbbing through the very slick walls of her pussy.

The next step is another tube snaking down with a smaller dildo end, also fitted with a fiber optic camera, and this is inserted into her asshole. As the alien I pull some lube and I use a finger to lubricate her rosebud and then I slide the dildo into her asshole. I slide it in and out a few times and then step back and look at the cameras.

Her nipples are the same, but her pussy seems a little slicker and every once in a while you can see a shudder pass through her pussy.

Lastly, I pull the last snaking tube down and place the small suction cup over her clit. This one is also fitted with the spinning feathers. The reaction is immediate her hips tilt up and she gasps and moans as her hips pump up and down. The pussy camera shows her channel growing wider and strong pulses running through her pussy.

As I look longer the pulse in her pussy seems to becoming more frequent. Cindy is moaning.

"Leave me alone, stop it, go away and leave me alone."

But, her hips are moving up and down and the clit camera is showing a red angry clit already peeking out of its hood. I vary the suction on her clit a little higher and her hips strain higher. Her moans have turned to gasping breaths and you can begin to see the strain towards a climax as stomach muscles begin to flex and bunch up.

Now you can visibly see pussy trying to grasp something. Her pussy is tightening in waves and rippling in her pussy is becoming more pronounced. Her pussy is soaked with her juices pooling inside her pussy. Her clit is now prominently sticking up and is being lashed by the feathers. Her stomach and hip muscles are starting to bunch and strain and her cries are telling me she is almost there.

"Oh please ... Oh God Please .Oh please let me ... Oooooooooo."

Then in a couple of heart beats she is there. Her head is thrown back against the table and her chest is thrown out lifting her breasts and nipples that are still being sucked on and being lashed by the feathers. Her hips are beating a pattern against the table as they come off the table and then fall back, all the while her pussy was swiveling forward and then back.

"AAAgggghh ... Ohh Gawd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ... Ohh Gawd."

The pussy camera showed her pussy clamp down at first and then sucking waves started in her pussy. They would start a little past her G-Spot and then start rolling to the back of her pussy and out of sight, then start over and do it again.

Still dressed as the gray alien I moved to her side and lifted the suction tube from her nipple and then reached over and pinched her nipple. The pussy camera showed her pussy clamp down as I did this confirming that she has a direct link from her nipples to her pussy. The relentless feather lashing of her clit and my nipple play had her cumming again, this time even harder and her cries even louder.

"AAAgggghh ... AAGGAIIN ... Ohh Gawd ... OOOhhh ... AGAIN ... Ohh Gawd ... OOOhhh."

I stepped out of the scene and stripped off my costume and the lead tech started putting the costume on. Once I was naked I went over to a padded spacey looking bench with a back rest and sat down. Another member of the film crew tied my legs together under the bench and my hands together in front of me.

The lead tech in Gray space alien costume went over to Cindy, attached the hook from a hoist to her hands and then untied them from the table. Cindy was in the mist of her third or fourth orgasm and her mouth was hanging open and eyes were glazed as the "gray alien" stripped all the tubes and devices from her body. He began to wench her into the air, but before she got to far he had to undo her leg ties, now she was freely hanging from the hoist.

He swung her over above me and the bench. Her very wet and fragrant pussy was now hanging in front of my face and although this wasn't part of the script I couldn't resist. I reached up with my bound hands grabber her tight sexy ass and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I immediately started sucking on her entire pussy, drinking in her juices while tongue lashing her clit. She came in a gut twisting orgasm within a few seconds of my attack on her pussy.

Cindy started convulsing on the hoist and only my hands and mouth devouring her kept her from twisting off the hoist. She screamed and loudly voiced her pleasure at my actions.

"OOHH ... AAGGAIIN ... Ohh YES ... GAWD YES ... AGAIN ... Ohh GAWD ... OOOhhh."

The tech starting lowering Cindy and soon her pussy was lost to my mouth, but very soon my cock came in contact with her pussy lips and she moaned.

"Ohh YYEESS ... GAWD YYEESS ... IN MMEEEEEEEE ... NOOOWWW."

The tech made sure my cock was well seated in her pussy lips and then began to lower her on to my cock. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds by it seemed like forever before I was completely inside my pet. The tech busied himself by lifting her legs and tying them together behind me and the same with her hands. He then retied my hands behind her.

While all this technical stuff was going on Cindy was talking to me with her eyes. Her eyes were saying "Ravish me, take me make me your cock slave". This was the first time in our DVD series that we could be lovers and I was more than ready to ravish her. I attacked her mouth and stuck my tongue as deep in her mouth as I could and then started moving my cock inside her. She pulled her mouth away from mine and screamed.

"Ohh YYEESS ... GAAAWD YYEESS ... IN MMEEEEEEEE ... OOOH MAKE ME CUM ... NOOOWWW."

While she was screaming I moved on to those breasts and nipples that always beg me to ravish them. I sucked as much of her tit as I could into my mouth and began to twirl her nipple with my tongue. Mean while my hands had grabbed her butt and I was pulling her up and down my cock, pounding her on the down stroke. She went off again in a body clenching cum and her whole body, arms, legs and cunt locked around me.

With Cindy clenched all around me I rolled forward and laid her back on the bench and resumed pounding my cock into her cervix. She wasn't back from the last cum before she blasted into another.

"AAGGAIIN ... Ohh YYEESS ... GAWD YYEESS ... OOOhhh ... AGAIN ... CCUUMMMMING ... YYYEEESSS ... Ohh ... TTAKE MMEEE ... GAWD ... OOOhhhh ... OOOhhh ... AGAIN."

As I was pounding into my precious Pet I looked down at her face covered in rapture and bliss and marveled that she never looks more beautiful than she does in the throes of ecstasy. She was cumming continuously with her body shuttering, spasming and seizing around me, but all the love I felt for this woman was starting to burst forth. She was screaming out her orgasms as I announced my cum with a roar and started bathing her cervix in my cum.

I kept holding her thrashing body while pouring my cum into her and gazing at face of the woman I love covered in ecstasy. I knew at this moment that I am the luckiest guy in the whole world. I rolled back to a sitting position holding her tight quivering body against my chest and I'm still buried deep inside her.

The Aliens look at each other and nod like their experiment is a success.

Cut and fade to black.

Cindy and I are still bound together and I am looking into those trusting eyes and the depth of love I can feel coming from her. I kept staring into her eyes as our lips migrated to each other and I kiss her softly, but as I start nibbling on her lips our kiss starts turning into a deep hungry searing kiss. Her pussy continues to caress my cock and as the kiss goes on I began to harden inside her.

She pulls her mouth off mine and whispers to me.

"Make love to me Sean and pour your love in me. Sean I want to cum with your eyes telling me how much you love me."

Were both remembering the first time we truly made love and the both of us cummed sharing the depth of our love through our eyes. It was soul searing and heart rending as we each shattered seeing each other's true self through our eyes. We both knew in that moment we would be together forever. Every time we have made love like that again it is a heart renewing experience. As I began to move and thrust within her I said.

"I will be my pleasure to show my Pet, my Love, my wife just how much I love her. How she has filled my life and my heart with joy and happiness. I am crazy in love with you my Pet." I said as I started thrusting deeper within her clasping pussy.

Her eyes started to water and she said. "Love me my husband and master, make me your slave once again."

I captured lips and began to ravage her mouth, while increasing my pounding of her pussy. Cindy started panting and moaning into my mouth while searing her nipples into my chest.

"Oh Sean, I can feel it cumming, Oh God Sean I can't breathe, Oh My Master I need you in me."

"You need to wait my Pet I still have a ways to go and I will give you permission when I'm there." I said.

I started nibbling on her neck, I desperately want to palm those fabulous breasts and began thumbing her pierced nipples, but my hands were still tied behind Cindy. I was banging into her cervix again and I swear I could feel it nibbling at me again.

"Sean OH MASTER OH OH OH what are you doing to me ... ooohhh ssstop I can't stop the cum."

"Wait for my permission my love"

I moved off her neck and ravished her mouth again. Then I whispered to her.

"Oh, my Pet I you are my world. I'll love you forever.

"MASTER OH MASTER ... MY LOVE ... Oh Sean My LOVE ... OH OH OH."

"Wait my Pet wait." I slammed into her harder and I could feel her cervix carressing the head of my cock as I slammed up against it..

"A little Longer Pet" I was almost there and my cock was seated hard up against her cervix.

"MASTER OH MASTER OH OH OH ... ooohhh ssstop ... can't stop ... MMMAASSTTEERR."

"Look at me and cum for me pet" I said

My cock seated hard against her cervix and I was firing my seed hard trying to shoot my cum into her uterus and with our eyes locked her body exploded into an unbelievable muscle clenching, earth shattering cum. All her muscles locked up and her pussy clamped my cock in place as I poured my cum hard onto her cervix. Through our eyes our hearts joined each other and we became one and we soared together as one heart. As we came back to earth her body was still cumming and spasming.

"Sean OH Sean OH MY LOVE... MY LOVE ... OH OH WHAS HAPPN ... OOOHH MASTER ... ooohhh ccannt ssstop cccuuummnnngg."

I captured her mouth kissed her with all the love I had and held her spasming body tightly.

"Oh Master I feel your cum flowing into me. I need your arms tight around me. I love you so, my one and only Master. Sean please hold me tight."

"Sean, this is the film I liked the best. From the opening scene to the ending scene it was you and me making love. Yeah they were filming us too, but when you make love to me I could be in the middle of a football stadium and I won't notice anything but you. You consume me and take my breath away, all I see and feel is you loving me and it doesn't matter where we are. Oh Sean I love you with every fiber of my being. Hold me tight and don't ever let go."

We continued to hold each other tightly until her body relaxed enough for her to lay her head on my shoulder. Then the film crew that we had completely forgotten about came in and released us from the Aliens bindings.

The lead tech said. "When you two just made love that was the most romantic and at the same time the hottest thing I have ever seen. We kept the cameras running. It can be in the movie or not you have creative control, but either way you should keep a copy for yourselves. Damn it was incredible."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12