Port

Story Info
A boring vacation comes alive.
1.8k words
3.76
20.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found a table near the railing surrounding the outdoor café and sat looking across the boardwalk at the giant white ship tethered there. She'd spent the last three days on the boring behemoth because all their ports save this last one, Key West, had been surrounded by bad weather. Her tiny interior room was claustrophobic and the one piano bar she found comfortable was on the smoking side of the ship (she found herself having to move frequently as chimneys came and went at surrounding tables to avoid the stinking cigarettes and cigars). They were only in port for a few hours and she would be a lonely prisoner on the ship once more.

She had walked the decks a single on a boat full of families and honeymooners. She'd taken the cruise as a reward for getting her bills paid in full and her credit ready to start looking for a house. She loved the sea and thought it would be a good place to meet people. Visions of "An Affair to Remember" had danced in her head, but with only one night left, no pink champagne and no Cary Grant.

She put the coming final night of the cruise from hell out of her mind and pulled her eyes back to the people around her. One of her favorite pastimes was people watching. There had been rain all morning making early sightseeing out of the question and now that it had stopped everyone had found other things to do on the ship so there weren't many people milling about, but she looked regardless. It was still a little chilly and the blue umbrellas on the tables were up optimistically to shield patrons from the sun if it ever came out. She looked at the twos and threes bent over tourist maps deciding where to go in the small amount of time, arguments erupted, kids were corralled. She was on the outside looking in again - a familiar feeling.

She sighed and rolled her eyes knowing she should be making the best of the situation. At least she wasn't at home having to cook, clean, and go to her job every day. She lifted her coffee to her lips as she continued to scan the vacationers around her. The cup didn't make it to its destination. She froze when her eyes locked onto salvation leaning against the wall just beyond the railing.

He was tall, but not too tall with the lean muscular build of a surfer. He was tan with carelessly tousled dark hair and a scruffy shadow over his chiseled jaw. He was dressed casually and looked perfectly at ease as only a local could look. His eyes were another story. They weren't careless or casual. The deep green was as stormy as the sea she'd spent the last three days skirting around. He looked hungry and dangerous.

He turned his full attention to her and she felt an answering hunger deep in her belly. He stood straight from the wall and walked toward her never breaking eye contact. By the time he was standing beside her table, she was panting in anticipation. He reached out a hand and she took it eagerly without a word then followed him around the back of the nearby hotel and down an alleyway.

He turned another corner pulling her behind him between a bar and a shabby apartment building. Stepping down two steps into a doorway, they were shielded from the streets at the ends of the alley by balconies on either side just even with their heads. They didn't go inside, but instead he pinned her against the rough ancient brick with his body and his lips.

Passion flared bright as they connected in a frantic kiss. His only nod to chivalry was cupping the back of her head to keep her from hitting it on the wall as he kissed her forcing his tongue between her lips. He pushed his knee between her thighs and grabbed her breast, pinching her tit between his thumb and finger through her shirt. All she could do was hold on to his shoulders as he plundered.

The dumpsters in the alley smelled rank when they'd first entered, but all she could smell now was the stranger and the musk of arousal. His whiskers punished her skin when he wrenched his lips from hers and attacked her neck with tongue and teeth. Finally free of the paralyzing kiss, she pulled his shirt open exposing a muscular chest with light curly hair trailing down to disappear into the waistband of his tight faded jeans. She raked the hair with her fingernails from pecs to abs and back up gasping when a button from her own shirt bounced off the archway.

He pulled her ample tits out over the top of the cups of her bra then knelt on one knee to lick first one then the other letting the cool air harden them into tight little berries while he watched. He moaned his approval before devouring a rosy tip and reaching under her skirt for her panties. He yanked them down to her ankles and she kicked them away while burying her fingers in his thick hair encouragingly. He wasted no time shoving two fingers deep into her soaking snatch while switching to her other tit to bite and suck fervently.

She put her head back enjoying the finger bang and noticed for the first time a man standing at the railing across from her rubbing his cock through his shorts. He was staring at her bare tit and didn't realize she was looking at him at first. His eyes met hers and she smiled at him hoping he wouldn't go. She'd never done it with a stranger or let someone watch while she got fucked, but right then she knew it was what she'd always wanted.

The man on the balcony smiled back and pulled the elastic waistband of his shorts down to loop around the underside of his ball sack then licked his palm. He leaned against the railing stroking his hard cock in his hand while the stranger continued to fuck her twat with his fingers. She grabbed her boob and massaged it making sure both men knew how good she was feeling.

Her knees were weakening as she got closer to coming. Her hips were moving instinctively against the strangers fingers taking them up to the knuckle eagerly. She'd give anything to wrap her thighs around his neck and hump his face to completion, but this fantasy wouldn't be completely realized if she didn't have his dick buried deep inside when she came.

This was definitely a fantasy. A man was jacking off watching her get fucked. She felt powerful and sexy holding both men under her spell. The stranger stood up wiping his pussy drenched fingers over her lips. She surprised him by sucking them into her mouth while reaching for his zipper. She mimicked a blowjob on his fingers while freeing him from his pants.

He shuddered when her hand closed around his cock. It was thick and long with a tiny dew drop on the tip. She scooped it up on her finger and licked it slowly clean while her captives watched. He tasted delicious - salty and sweet. She hoped she'd get the opportunity to taste a whole load of the sticky confection. She met his turbulent gaze hoping he could read her mind, hoping he'd know what she was hungry for instinctively because she knew deep down that words would shatter the moment. He'd been spot on so far.

He linked her knee over his elbow and with a grunt drove his cock deep into her sopping cunt. She grabbed his ass in both hands and held him there for a moment to let her get used to the welcome invasion. He gave her only a moment then took up an animal rhythm. She clung to his shoulders guiding his mouth to her throat while she watched over his shoulder as the other man kept up the same frantic pace with his hands. It had been so long since she had a good fuck and she reveled in the added bonus of an audience for her acting like the dirty slut she'd always kept hidden inside.

Their moans mingled and echoed off the seemingly deserted alleyway. The thought of others possibly hiding behind windows and around corners listening to her getting off added to her excitement. She felt herself coiling tighter as she closed her eyes to enjoy every sensation. Her low moans became louder until finally the stranger had to use his hand over her mouth to keep from drawing attention. She loved it. She arched back against the brick and heard the rough surface tearing at her cotton shirt and the wall scraping her skin. The stranger was getting closer too. She could tell she would have angry red bite marks on her shoulder and neck when she made it back to the boring ship filled with boring people and it excited her more. She imagined being asked what she'd done in Key West at her table in the formal dining room that night and boldly telling everyone she'd been fucked raw in a doorway in front of complete strangers. That would get them to stop talking about their stupid cats.

Finally the tight knot of desire in her belly exploded and she cried out going rigid as the stranger ground his pelvis against her clit to give her every ounce of pleasure he could wring from her orgasm. When she went limp he pushed her to her knees and blew his load on her upturned face and into her eager mouth. She licked him clean while he slumped against the opposite side of the doorway.

She heard a whimper from the balcony and surprised everyone (herself included) when she walked half-naked and covered in cum up the two steps so that she was closer to the man. He laid down on his side and stuck his erection between the bars into her waiting mouth. A single lick and two languid sucks and she had another savory load to show for her vacation.

The man smiled and rolled onto his back, sated on his balcony. He handed her a hooded sweatshirt with the words "Key West" across the front while her stranger dabbed at the angry scratches on her back with a handkerchief.

The stranger tenderly helped her put on the jacket, pulling her back to his front and putting her tits back inside her bra before zipping the sweatshirt up over what remained of her own shirt. The man on the balcony used a beach towel to wipe away the stranger's load from her face and finger combed her hair for her before disappearing into his apartment with a smile.

The stranger didn't say a word as they ambled their way back to the ship then with a gallant kiss to the back of her hand and a sultry grin that said "come back anytime" as clearly as if he'd spoken, he disappeared into the Key West sunset. Maybe cruises weren't so bad after all. She would definitely be coming back.