Port Aransas Weekend

Story Info
Lorraine and I go further with switching men.
7.4k words
4.14
34.1k
15
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last story I told of how my husband and I changed partners with our friends for an undetermined period. They both became house guests, John's friend Keith and I fucking and sleeping together in the master bedroom and Lorraine sleeping with my husband John in the guest bedroom. I knew this wasn't a good thing for our marriage.

It was Lorraine's idea and John was way too happy about the arrangement. To me it broke our rule of no sex with others unless we were in the same room together. I didn't mind watching John and Lorraine make love while I watched. It was only fair since he had watched me make love with other men on several occasions. However, I minded like hell him spending so much time making love with Lorraine privately.

One weekend Keith took another trip to see his friends in Port Aransas and I was left alone in the master bedroom, listening to the moaning coming from the guest bedroom as John and Lorraine gave each other oral sex, their favorite thing. It went on for hours. I couldn't sleep and knew I wouldn't be welcome in "their" room. I decided to have an open talk with them in the morning over breakfast.

I asked John bluntly, "Are you in love with Lorraine?"

She blushed and John nodded. He said, "I don't know if it's love in the same way I love you Signe but yes, I'm falling in love with her. She is making me very happy and I want it to continue."

"Do you want a divorce?"

"Oh god, no baby. I don't want to lose you. You're the love of my life."

"Then things have to change. I'm sorry but I can't stand having you two make love in a separate bedroom, knowing you're falling in love with her. I do understand how you feel. She gives you something I never could. She makes you feel sexually powerful. She cums hard for you every time when you go down on her and you make her cum many times every night. I hear her screaming your name. And I think you like her blow jobs better than mine, don't you?"

"Yes honey, I'm sorry but she does suck cock better than you. She lets me know she really enjoys it much more than you ever have. She makes me cum three or four times every night."

"I know and trust me it's not the good sex I begrudge; it's what it's leading to. You will end up loving her more than me. It's ruining our marriage. Is that what you both want? To cut me out?"

Both John and Lorraine said, "No!"

Lorraine said, "I'm sorry Signe. I didn't realize what was happening. It went too far. I never meant to come between you and your husband. I think I better not come over here for awhile and let things cool off between me and John. I'll let you two re-cement your marriage."

"Okay, I mean no, I mean I don't know what I mean. This is really complicated. I don't want to be jealous. I don't want to spoil John's happiness. I see how sad my words have made him. He doesn't want to lose either of us, do you honey?"

"No I don't."

"Then let's take it a day at a time. Why don't you two spend tonight with me in the master bed. I won't join in but it would be nice to be allowed to watch. I wouldn't feel so left out then."

John said, "I know how you feel Signe. I felt the same way that night when one of your lovers told me he wanted you to himself for the night and you agreed to it. It hurt."

"I'm sorry John. I won't ever do that again unless you want me to and even then it would only be for one night. More than that endangers our marriage. Are we agreed?"

He said yes and we kissed to seal the bargain. He hadn't brushed his teeth yet and I could taste Lorraine's pussy on his mouth. Not that I minded. I had enjoyed the taste of her pussy myself on one occasion.

The three of us spent Saturday at home, playing cards, watching TV, smoking some pot. We didn't talk about the elephant in the room but I saw John and Lorraine looking at each other longingly. It was only 8:00 after we finished dinner and they couldn't wait any longer to have each other.

John said, "Can we go to bed now?"

I laughed. "I'm guessing it's not because you're sleepy. Sure let's go. I'm still allowed to watch, right?"

"Yes," they said together.

John took Lorraine's hand and led her to the master bedroom. I trailed along behind. Before getting in bed they kissed and undressed each other. I got undressed too so I wouldn't be the only one not naked. Also I knew I would be masturbating a lot while I watched them pleasure each other so I figured, why ruin my clothes?

John was caressing her well rounded ass with one hand and with another he was feeling up one of her boobs. His small cock was sticking straight out proudly. Lorraine made him so hard for her. I could see her pussy glistening and knew she was wet for him. I knew what was going to happen soon and I was right and it didn't take much longer.

John lay down on his back in our bed and Lorraine got on top of him in 69. She placed her pussy gently on his mouth and lovingly took his entire cock into her mouth. Their hips rocked in unison as they sucked and licked each other. It really did look beautiful and erotic. They looked like they were meant for each other and I felt bad about being upset about their happiness I rubbed my pussy and when John made Lorraine cum, I came too.

I watched them make love and cum for each other repeatedly until I was exhausted from masturbating and cumming and fell asleep in bed next to them while they continued making love. They must have done it all night long because when I woke at 6:00 AM they were still going at it, now side by side. I could see Lorraine's face between John's thighs. His cock was in her mouth thrusting in and out as she sucked it. She was looking me in the eyes as she sucked my husband's cock.

Later that day Keith came home and I needed his cock in me. I took him straight to the bedroom, telling John he could come watch if he wanted. I think he would have preferred being alone with Lorraine but they both came with us and watched Keith fuck me. I thought maybe things would be okay between the four of us after all. I thought we could make this work.

-------------

Keith and John both played guitar well and both sang well. They had a repertoire of about 40 songs, a few of which they co-wrote themselves. Occasionally they even played small gigs like at restaurants, ice cream parlors, and coffee shops. Mostly they just played for Lorraine and me. They were good and we loved it. Sometimes we had other friends over and it would be a party with lots of dope smoking and the two men playing and singing harmony.

Keith kept telling us how great Port Aransas was. He said the lifestyle there was way more to his liking than the life in Austin. He said he couldn't begin to describe it adequately, we would have to come see for ourselves. So the four of us planned a bike trip to Port Aransas for the following weekend.

Lorraine was never around the house during the early evening hours of weekdays. She said it was because she had a new job, working from 4 to 10 at a massage parlor.

"A massage parlor? Really Lorraine? Do you have sex with customers for money? I've heard rumors of what goes on at massage parlors."

"Well, the rumors are partly true but it's also just a massage parlor. None of the girls are required to have sex with the clients and the house rules are the girls are allowed to say no to anything they don't want to do. Also the management doesn't take a cut if we do have sex with clients for money. It's up to each girl how far she wants to go and all of us have different limits. Mine is blow jobs, $50 each. I make about $100 a night on massages and, keeping all the blow job money for myself, I make around $300 more a night giving head."

"Wow, Lorraine, $400 a night, that's awesome. Does John know? Do you have to get naked with the customer you're 'massaging?' "

Lorraine laughed. "John knows. Your husband is very open minded about it. I bet he wouldn't mind if you tried it. I know he's not making very much money driving a bus for a living. With your looks, you're sitting on a fortune."

We both had a good hard laugh at her joke.

Wiping a tear of laughter from her eye she said, "Seriously, you should ask John what he would think about you working there with me. I bet he wouldn't mind. Some of the girls just give topless hand jobs for $20. Certainly John wouldn't object to that. You would make at least $200 a night without having real sex."

"I'm tempted. I'll talk to John and see what he says."

Of course the idea of me working at a massage parlor, showing my boobs and giving hand jobs to strange men, turned John on. He said it was okay if I promised to tell him every detail. So I went with Lorraine to the massage parlor Monday night to have an interview with the owner.

His name was Ron Patton. He had long curly black hair and a mustache. He was slim and fit and not bad looking. The first thing he said after introductions was, "Take your clothes off Signe. I need to see what my girls look like before hiring. The costume is revealing and I also know all the girls take their clothes off for customers to get them hard."

I wasn't expecting this. Lorraine hadn't warned me about Ron. I hesitated and stalled. "I'm not sure," I said.

"You're not sure you want the job? Fine. There are lots of University coeds who would be happy to make a small fortune working here. Decide and don't waste my time. Get naked or go home."

His dominant tone brought out my submissive side and I found myself unbuttoning my blouse and slipping it off. I was braless and my nipples hardened as he stared at my exposed breasts.

"Nice tits babe. Now let's see the rest."

I stood up and took off my miniskirt and thong. I did a slow turn for him, letting him see all of me.

"Oh yes, very nice. I love the short curly blond hairs on your pussy. Normally I prefer my girls to have shaved pussies. Men like that. But the look of your pussy with those light golden hairs that match the blond hair on your head will drive the customers wild. If you get naked with them, like most of the girls do, you will have lots of repeat customers requesting you as their masseuse. You will probably be booked a week or more in advance with regulars, depending on how far you're willing to go with them."

"How far do you expect me to go? I'm not a whore."

"Of course you're not. I don't expect you to do anything but give the client a good massage. I do have just one more requirement though. I have to try you out, just one time. After that I won't ever touch you again if you don't want me to."

"What? You mean I have to fuck you to get the job?"

Ron shook his head. "Not just fuck. I need you to give me a blow job first. Then I will fuck your pussy, and finally I will fuck your ass; all tonight, one after the other, mouth, pussy and ass. If you're a good fuck, the job is yours and you can start tomorrow night."

I shook my head. "No. I don't fuck men without my husband knowing and approving. I'll think about it. I mean I would probably enjoy having sex with you. But I have to ask John first."

"Use my phone, give him a call. Tell him to get over here and watch me fuck his wife."

Next thing I knew, John was in one of the massage rooms watching me give Ron a blow job. Lorraine was with a customer in another room, perhaps giving him a blow job. Ron was amazing. If I tell here how big his cock was, I wouldn't be believed. But it was huge. The biggest I've ever had. I didn't think it would go all the way down my throat but finally I managed to take it all, choking and gagging, my eyes watering.

I did what Lorraine taught me to do, making it last a long time, taking Ron to the edge, then stopping before he could cum. I prolonged his orgasm for what seemed like an hour and then went to town on his big cock, sucking it in and out slow, from tip to base, until finally he grabbed my head in his hands forcing me to keep his cock buried all the way down my throat, and unleashed a torrent of cum into my belly.

As John watched my throat working, swallowing Ron's cum, John's own cock spurted cum. He said he was fine and not to worry and left us alone in the room. I think he went to see if Lorraine had finished with her customer yet. Ron was still hard. He told me he had taken Viagra anticipating my interview. He fucked me in all sorts of positions, making me cum on his big cock repeatedly. At the end he has behind me with my head down on the bed and my ass up high. He came with me as I came and still he was hard.

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and pushed it into my ass very slow. He didn't lube my ass first or even finger me to get it ready. He said he wanted to see if I could take it that way. The whole night was about his pleasure not mine, although I did cum several times. He came three times, once in my throat, once in my pussy, and once in my ass. His monster cock totally shattered me.

When he was finished he said, "You're hired, Signe, you're a good fuck. Let me know if you ever want me to fuck you again. Ask Lorraine to show you about the costume and report for duty at 4 tomorrow afternoon. You'll be on the early shift with Lorraine."

The costume was two transparent scarves, my choice of baby blue, yellow, or pink, and a tiny thong. Lorraine showed me how to tie the scarves so they wouldn't fall off accidentally.

John said I looked very sexy in my costume. He and Lorraine both kissed me and we went home.

I had to tell Keith I was too tired after my "interview" to have sex with him and went to sleep. I think John and Lorraine spent the night making love in the guest bedroom but this time I was too tired to be jealous.

During the first week of my new job at the massage parlor nothing too outrageous happened. I would sit with other girls in the lobby and wait for a customer to choose me. I liked all the other girls and enjoyed gossiping with them and talking about the kinds of things they did with their regulars. Many of the men who picked me were kind of creepy so when they offered me money to get naked and do stuff with them, I mostly declined.

There were four guys that were decent looking and willing to pay $20 for a topless handjob when I told them that's all I would do. I let them play with my tits and suck my nipples while I stroked their cock until they shot cum into my hand. I also let them kiss me but said no when they tried to get their hands inside my thong. John was very turned on when I told him about this and said I should have let them. I admitted I was tempted and had told them maybe next time if they paid more.

----------

On the following weekend the four of us went to Port Aransas, leaving at night after Lorraine and I finished our shifts at the massage parlor. I rode on the back of Keith's bike and Lorraine rode on the back of John's bike. We didn't bring clothes. Keith said bikinis were all we needed. I believed him. It was summer in Texas and I knew Port Aransas is even hotter than Austin. A friend of Keith's, Sheila, was having a party at her parent's house while they were traveling in Europe so we were going to stay with her for two nights and return Sunday.

We arrived after midnight and had to wake Shiela up to let us in. She asked if the four of us would mind sharing her parent's king sized bed. I told her the four of us often slept in the same bed and we would have fun. She raised her eyebrows in shock but then said, "I should have known. Keith is such a horny fucker. I bet he fucks you both."

"Yes he has on occasion and this is Lorraine. She's my husband's lover."

"Well you kids have fun but please wash the sheets Sunday before you leave."

Once in bed Keith said he wanted to double penetrate Lorraine with John but Lorraine said, "Thanks but the answer is still no. I don't like cock in my pussy or ass, only my mouth. You and Signe have fun fucking next to us in the same bed while John and I make love in 69."

I wanted to slap her because I knew when she said, "make love," that she really did love my husband and I knew he loved her too. This was headed for divorce. They moved into a 69, Lorraine on top sucking my husband's cock with expert skill and obvious pleasure while he sucked her clit and fingered her pussy like she had taught him. His cock grew to a full 5 inches, bigger than it had ever been for me.

I was aroused though, watching them, my pussy so wet. They looked so perfect together, their hips rocking and moaning in pleasure as they ate each other. Keith meanwhile was playing with my breasts, rolling my hard nipples, and fingering me in and out with his other hand, his thumb rubbing my clit. I moaned and said, "Fuck me Keith, I need you inside me. I need to cum on your cock."

"Yes baby, take my cock, feel it go in deep."

He rolled me onto my back, lifted my legs up over his shoulders, and pushed into me deep. His cock felt so good, reaching spots John had never been. He pounded in and out of me, making my tits shake each time his cock hit the back of my pussy. He kissed me hard, his tongue in my mouth and I sucked it. I locked my legs around him and moved with him, meeting his thrusts. I forgot all about my husband and Lorraine making sweet love next to us, until I felt Lorraine's hand on my breast, squeezing it as she sucked John's cock. John couldn't see what she was doing because her pussy was covering his face.

Keith and I came together, I felt him shoot inside my pussy and was glad I was on the pill. My pussy spasmed on his cock and squirted on it as I came hard. After we finished cumming he spooned me in a way so we could watch John and Lorraine, who were still enjoying their oral love-making. Lorraine had taught John how to take it slow and extend the pleasure before cumming so it went on and on and finally I fell asleep in Keith's arms while they were still going at it.

In the morning Keith shook me awake and said, "Come on Signe, wake up and put your bikini on." Everyone is here now and we're all going to Roy's Restaurant for a traditional Port Aransas Men's Club breakfast: eggs and beer."

I rode behind Keith on his bike, hugging him, feeling good on this sunny day.

When we entered Roy's I saw the place was jammed. John and Lorraine were with another couple at a table for four so Keith and I joined a couple who were friends of Keith's. He introduced them as John and Signe and I laughed. I thought he was joking. The girl was a tiny dark-skinned dark haired Latina and the guy was a big muscular hunk.

The guy said, "No really, I'm John and this is my girlfriend, Signe. She's half Swedish and half Mexican. I'm guessing you're 100% Swedish. Keith tells me your pussy is as blonde as the beautiful hair on your head. I can't wait to find out if he's telling the truth. We will have to call you Big Signe and my girlfriend Little Signe to avoid confusion."

We all had a laugh at this. I said, "And I'll call you Big John and my husband Little John."

This brought more laughter. Everyone had a six pack of beer. Each couple, including me and Keith had two six packs. It was Lone Star beer, not my favorite and not really cold enough but Keith said the rules of the Men's Club stated that everyone had to finish all six of their beers before they could leave.

Big John had an arm around Little Signe and a hand inside one of her bikini cups, fondling her breast right there in front of everyone. Keith copied him, slipping a hand inside my bikini top and fondling my breast. The four of us continued to chat as if nothing abnormal was happening. I saw Little Signe's nipples were hardening and so were mine. I drank my six beers fast so we could go back to Sheila's and fuck because I was horny now.

It was not to be though. Big John asked me if I was going to go mushroom hunting with them. The question puzzled me. I had no idea what he was talking about. Keith answered for me, "Hell yes, she's going to come. I have to teach her how to find the good ones."

12