Port in the Storm

Story Info
Sexy mature lady comforts boy in need.
6.1k words
4.45
127.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say every cloud has a silver lining and in the case of Brad Phillips, it was his sexy neighbor Raquel Johnson. Nicked-name "The Black Widow Divorcee" and "Preying Mantis," among other things, Raquel was a vibrant sexy 44 year beauty. Standing 5'4" tall, weighing 127 pounds measuring 34C-24-34, Raquel was a knock out with the beauty and looks of a woman in her late 20's

Among one of Raquel's more striking features was her dark chestnut brown hair that came down to her collar and curled under on the sides, sort of reminisces of the 1920's "Flapper girl" style. Other features of Raquel's exquisite beauty were her striking jade green eyes that would captivate a man's soul and hold it hostage, as they did mine.

Raquel's well curved toned taut body, long luscious well toned dancer's legs and her ruby red lips rounded out the visible features of her charming beauty. There were some features only known behind closed doors such as her soft, silky, nicely shaved, oh so perfectly pink pussy that would grip your cock and milk it for all it was worth and the way her luscious legs would wrap around you when you were making love to her and pull you in close to her sweet tender soft womanly frame.

Raquel also had personal qualities that weren't readily apparent until you took the time to look past the " trashy, slutty" exterior and get to know the real her. Sure, Raquel was a party girl who loved to drink, get drunk, smoke and party, and in the bedroom she was a nasty little filthy trashy whore, but she also had a kinder gentler side and qualities that would rival the most noble of ladies of the old world nobility.

Once she counted you among her friends, she was a loyal friend for life. To her business acquaintances, she was above board in how she dealt with them. She was honest, forthright and had a keen sense of integrity when dealing in business matters and when it came to business, she was a true believer in karma in that "what comes around goes around."

If you were lucky enough to get into her "inner circle" which only a handful of people ever did outside her immediate family, she was even more protective of you and would "walk through the fires of hell" to defend and protect you.

Brad was one of those lucky few who made it in to Raquel's "inner circle" and she would prove to be his port in the storm when his family sold the very house he lived in from under him, leaving him having to find his own place to live and not being able to have a home to come to. In short they threw him out, disowned him and cut him off from all family ties both personally and financially The father did this more so than the mother but since the father was an "overbearing, domineering ogre" and the mother was "weak," she was forced to go along with it, even though she didn't like it.

The major trouble began in the summer about four years ago but Raquel would have earned her "reputation" in the neighborhood about 10 years before that.

Raquel had earned the reputation of a "tramp" to put it nicely. She was considered a gold digger who married men only for their money then would cheat on them with guys younger than her. She was considered a "cradle robber" by most.

Not only had Raquel been married she had been married 3 times, twice which ended in divorce and her getting everything the guy had, and one time she married some old rich guy who wanted a trophy wife and ended up getting a inheritance worth over 22 million which included a spacious 3125 square foot two story red brick Tudor style home.

The home was a 5 bedroom 4 bath home with a grand entrance way, fully functional restaurant style kitchen and had an office and a study. It also had hardwood floors through out except for the kitchen and bathrooms which had ceramic tile.

Raquel also inherited his business which was an infamous publishing company known as "Eden Publishers" Eden Publishers was known for publishing "adult entertainment" and she inherited it but had some one to manage it for her so she could live the "good life" and not have to work This is why she had earned her reputation.

Anyhow, back to the time when Raquel first become's Brad's port in the storm.

As stated above, the trouble began in the summer when Brad was home for a weekend from college. Brad was attending summer school per his father's orders so he could finish his degree in Engineering and Computer Science in 4 years.

The trouble began during the summer before his last year. The time was shortly before sunset on a Saturday night and the place was outside in the yard It was overcast and a little windy and there was a threat for storms to move in over the next few hours.

This however is no ordinary Saturday night. It is the Saturday of Father's Day weekend and Brad had come home to go to a special father's day service at the Local Methodist Church. Brad had wanted to talk to his father about his future and college.

Brad's father was hoping he would go to work for his engineering firm and earn his masters or and a MBA. Brad, on the other hand had other ideas which meant changing careers. He wanted to switch from engineering and computer science to graphics design mainly, computer generated graphics design. It was similar to what was called "CAD-CAM" in the 1970's and 80's.

Mainly Brad wanted to work with architects or design for the motion picture industry. He also wanted to do webpage design and he knew there was great potential for success and to make lots of money.

Brad's father was totally against and "poo-pooed" the idea saying it was "a fool's folly" and said as long as he was paying for college Brad would stick with his major.

Brad had since grown tired of always being trodden under foot by his dad and never taken seriously and always having his dad put him down not only at home but publicly as well in front of strangers and his friends, so he stood up for himself. He said he was an adult, 22 years old, and he could make his own decisions.

That resulted in a huge loud argument outside in the yard in front of all the neighbors one of which was Raquel who watched the whole thing unfold and go down.

Brad's father said "Very well if that's the way you want it then you on your own and cut him off financially and from the family as well. Brad picked up his luggage he had brought home for the weekend and stormed off in his late 1990's 2-door black Chevy pickup with matching black camper shell his uncle had given him for high school graduation.

Brad took off into the night going who knows where. Raquel took off after him in her red convertible mustang and followed him making sure to stay far enough behind so he wouldn't notice her following him.

She did this because she cared for Brad and wanted to make sure he would be okay and didn't do anything foolish. She liked Brad, mainly because he was one of the only ones who was nice to her never judged her and always spoke to her on a regular basis, much to the chagrin of the neighbors and Brad's parents.

Raquel followed Brad for about an hour and finally he finally drove back towards the direction of the university, and just before he hit the interstate from the two lane road he had been driving on, he stopped at "Rolly's Truck Stop" located next to the local budget hotel known to most as the "no-tell motel."

Brad went into to the truck stop walked into the restaurant, had a seat in a booth and ordered a coffee. He was nursing it when Raquel came in. She searched and finally saw him and came up to him and asked to sit down.

"May I sit down sweetie," Raquel said in a sweet loving voice."

"Sure, why not, it's a free country." Brad replied in a sullen tone.

Brad immediately apologized by saying "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I am a little pissed off right now. Please, you are welcome to sit down if you want"

Raquel paid it no mind. She knew Brad was steamed with anger and over looked it. She sat down and gave him time to cool off.

Raquel was dressed quite provocatively as usual. She had on a white tank top that came down to her midriff with a plunging u-shaped neckline that gave everyone with eyes a ample view of her succulent cleavage. She was also not wearing a bra and her shirt was thin so you couldn't help see her breast and nipples through her shirt.

Raquel was also wearing pair of tight light blue denim shorts that barely covered her ass and showed off every curve. Lastly she was wearing a pair of white slip on tennis shoes which had been stained green and brown from working in the yard.

When Raquel entered the restaurant, every head turned and all the male truck drivers and bikers sized her up but when they saw her sit down with Brad, a few shook their heads as to say "what a shame," since they figured Brad could never appreciate a woman like that.

Brad wasn't butt –ugly or anything. On the contrary, he was quite a handsome 22 year old college guy, standing 6 feet tall weighing 190 pounds muscular shoulders and chest, average build and brownish blonde hair cut short and steel grey eyes. To the rugged truckers and bikers though, Brad appeared that he was just one of those who looked like a "nice guy" and seemed out of place in an establishment like Rolly's.

Raquel paid the truckers and bikers no mind and just sit down across from Brad waiting for the right moment It took about a minute or two but Brad finally looked up and said "Hey" in an half sullen, half friendly tone.

"You ok sweetie," Raquel said with a smile as she softly put her hand on his and looked into his eyes. Care and compassion was shining out from her eyes and as Brad looked up he saw her smile and when he looked into her eyes he could tell that she genuinely cared about him.

"Yeah, I'll be alright," Brad replied with less of a forced smile and interlocked his fingers with hers as they sat quietly holding hands.

Raquel took out a cigarette pack from beside her boobs under her shirt, took out a cigarette and lit it. Offering Brad one, she smiled and said "Ciggy hun?"

"Sure what the hell," Brad replied and took it, placed it in his mouth, and Raquel lit it for him. Brad was no stranger to cigarettes. He smoked plenty at college parties where beer and liquor flowed more freely than water.

As Brad sat smoking his Newport™ menthol 100's cigarette and continued to hold Raquel's hand and look into her loving eyes, he slowly began to settle down and became less agitated. Raquel could sense it and just smiled.

She then did something totally unexpected to Brad, she leaned over the table and gave him a soft warm loving kiss full on the lips. Brad was slightly surprised but he did not protest. Instead he returned it and they kissed for a good 15-20 seconds then the kiss was broken.

"Wow," Brad said with a smile.

"What's wrong babe," Raquel inquired.

"Oh nothing," Brad replied assuringly. "It's just that I didn't expect that, not that I minded of course, because I didn't."

"You just looked like you needed a pick me up," Raquel said with a smile, "and a kiss has always been known to cheer people up."

"You hungry hun," Raquel added with a sweet voice. "Believe or not they have the best Philly Cheese stake sandwiches in town. They are also well known for their corn-beef brisket sandwiches or hot wings/buffalo tenders."

"I'll just have an order of hot wings, an order of tenders and some fries," Brad replied "and some sweet tea."

Raquel ordered a Philly and Tea then she excused herself.

"I'll be right back sweetie," Raquel said smiling and with that she got up and went into the main area of the truck stop. She went over to the ATM machine and withdrew 600 dollars. She took the ATM slip to the cashier signed it and he gave her the cash. She asked for four 100's two fifties and the rest in twenties.

Raquel sat back down, this time beside Brad and put her arm around him on the back of the seat. They sat ate, talked and laughed and finally Brad was his old self.

Raquel was careful when she brought up the subject of the fight he had with his parents and he told her all about it. As they continued to talk about it, the wind started howling and pelts of rain began to hit he window and they noticed it was beginning to rain outside

"It's a good thing I put my top up on my car and rolled up my windows," Raquel said laughing.

"Yeah, and it's a good thing my truck has a camper shell or my luggage would have gotten wet. " Brad replied

"You planning to go back to the college tonight hun," Raquel lovingly inquired.

"I planned on it, Brad replied, "why do you ask?"

"Well sweetie, it looks like its going to storm," Raquel replied lovingly. "Besides it's almost 11: 00 so I thought it would be best you got a room for the night next door get some rest then you could drive back when you are rested.

She handed him a fifty dollar bill and said "This is for the room and before you no, its my treat and my way to repay you for the kindness you have shown me over the years and before you say no, I am not a person who backs down easily and I won't take no for an answer."

"Well I guess I can't argue with that," Brad said grinning "Very well you win. I'll get a room."

"I will get you all settled in your room, make sure you are okay and then I have to go sweetie," Raquel said lovingly.

Brad suddenly got quiet and sullen and Raquel noticed the change and said "Did I say something wrong sweetie."

"No," Brad replied in a sullen tone, "it's just that," and then he paused in mid sentence then said "oh never mind, its not important anyway. I'll be okay by myself," and Brad added special emphasis to the phrase "by myself," hoping Raquel would take the hint and offer to stay

It worked because Raquel putt her arm around Brad, took her hand and put it at the base of his skull and gently began to scratch and lovingly caressing it

"You don't want me to go do you hon,". She said with a loving smile.

Brad looking down and sheepishly said "No."

She paused thought about it a second then said "Okay sweetie, I will stay with you tonight but can I impose on you to loan me something to wear back tomorrow?"

"Sure," Brad replied as he perked up and was now smiling again. "I will be glad to. Now lets go and get that room."

Brad and Raquel got up and she followed him in her car next door to the motel. She pulled up behind him and stayed in his car while he went in.

He told the desk clerk he wanted a room. The clerk had watched him pull up with Raquel and he said "One room or two?"

Brad was starting to get sleepy and wasn't paying much attention to what the clerk said told the clerk he wanted one room.

"I have a smoking room on the back in a secluded area with a king sized bed. That okay."

"Sure what ever," Brad said and handed him the fifty. The clerk gave him back $7.53 in change($39.95 for the room plus the room tax) and handed him the key. He got his truck and Raquel followed him around the back to the room and they got his luggage and hurried into the room trying to keep from getting soaked.

Raquel and Brad made it into the room turned on the light and closed the door. By now there was a steady downpour outside and both of them were drenched.

"God, I'm soaked" Raquel exclaimed as she tried to shake of the excess water.

"Here, allow me hun," Brad replied unzipping his suitcase. "Just help yourself to anything you want"

Raquel looked through the luggage and pulled out a light blue long sleeve button down Oxford shirt, a pair of gym trunks and one of his old t-shirts that was grey and had "Everlast" written on the front of it. She also got a pair of white socks.

Then without any shame or hesitation, Raquel stripped out of clothes put them in a plastic bag she took out of one of the trash cans and tied it up. Brad was monetarily stunned as he saw her standing there butt naked in all of her radiant beauty.

Raquel smiled when and jokingly said "Did I embarrass ya hun?"

"No, naw," Brad quickly replied "I just didn't expect you to be so open."

"You want me to go into the bathroom and finish dressing," Raquel said lovingly.

"God no, Brad replied. "Hell, after all we are both adults here and its not like I've never seen a naked woman before. I've had my share of fun if you know what I mean."

Raquel perked up with interest, walked over to Brad, put her arms around him and said "Mmmmm I would love to hear about some of your fun times."

"Well lets get out of these wet clothes into something comfy and I would love to tell you about my exploits," Brad replied gaining boldness.

"Care to shower with me," Raquel said invitingly. "I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to," she added with a naughty wink.

"What the hell," he thought to him self and replied "Sure, it'll be fun."

Brad and Raquel quickly showered together and then Brad put on a pair of boxers and Raquel put on the long sleeve shirt of Brad's and left it open.

Raquel got in the bed and patted the mattress beside her and said "Come on hun," Brad had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming or anything. Raquel just smiled and said with a sensual purr "You're not dreaming sweetheart, but I will make your dreams and fantasies cum true."

Brad got under the covers with Raquel and Raquel smiled and said "Now, isn't this better than just standing there and looking?"

Brad had to admit she was right and with Raquel having to say anything, Brad removed his boxers so that he was naked and scooted over next to Raquel.

"My, my aren't we a naughty boy," Raquel said with a devilish grin and with that she removed her shirt so that they were both naked.

Just then Brad grinned and chuckled.

"What's so funny hun," Raquel asked inquisitively.

"Oh I was just thinking what my parents and the neighbors would say if they knew we were naked in bed, together, in a seedy hotel room," Brad replied with a big grin. "Oh how the tongues would wag!!"

"I know what the people in the neighbor hood think about me, Raquel said grinning. " I have heard all the names: Black widow divorcee, and preying mantis, and those are the polite ones. I rather not say what some of the others ones are."

"So Brad tell me honestly, what do you think about me," Raquel added, not exactly sure she wanted to know the answer.

"I have heard the names as well but I don't believe all the hub-bub" Brad said smiling. Brad then put his hand on the side of Raquel's face and said in a sweet loving sincere voice "The Raquel I know, is a charming, caring loving lady who I admire very much."

Raquel blushed and just smiled and looked into Brad's eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Well sweetie," Rachel said softly, "I must confess in the past some of what the people said about me was true but now that I am older I am ready to settle down with a kind gentle loving man," Raquel added as she put her hand on Brad's.

Brad not sure that he wanted to hear the answer reluctantly said "and who would that be."

Raquel boosted his ego when she simply replied "I am lying beside him right now."

Brad pulled Raquel close to him and held her tight as they lovingly embraced.

"So Brad honey, you have said you are no stranger to sex, is that right," Raquel said smiling.

"Yeah, Brad replied with a sheepish grin. "I have been around the block a couple of times"

"So Brad, if I may ask and if its not too personal, what's the kinkiest thing you have ever done sexually," Raquel asked

"Hmmmm," Brad replied. Well to be honest I would have to say it involved a couple of threesomes. One was with two sorority girls at a party, but the most kinky was a threesome with a mother and daughter and the mother was more of a naughty little whore than her daughter."

"Sounds deliciously naughty,' Raquel purred. "I also see that you are definitely not ashamed of your body seeing that you are lying here naked next to me."

12