Port in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Brad replied I believe that if ya got it you should flaunt it and show it off and share with those who might be interested."

Raquel looked Brad's athletic, muscular, well toned body up and down then took a good look at his already erect hard 8 inch tool and said with great emotion "Oh baby I am more than Interested," as she mumbled it under her breath in a lustful moan just low enough that Brad couldn't hear it.

"You say something sweetie, Brad said noticing that Raquel had spoken but didn't catch it.

"Oh, uhm," Raquel mumbled then she blushed thinking she had been caught and said "Well i guess I better fess up. I said that I was more than interested in you sharing your body with me and to add, that you could flaunt it and show it off in my direction any time you wanted."

"You could have any man you wanted so why did you pick me," Brad said.

"Well sweetie, no other man has treated me like lady the way you have," Raquel replied smiling. "Sure, I like being a filthy trashy whore sometimes but I also want someone who is tender and would enjoy soft gentle loving sex and who would love to just cuddle and caress."

"Also I want someone sees past my exterior and accepts me for who I am and treats me like a lady and you are the only guy who has done that."

"I know you are a party girl and had a bad rep and all but I also saw the good in you and knew deep inside there was a lady waiting to get out," Brad said smiling

"Thank you sweetie," Raquel replied and she hugged him tightly and they embraced and she kissed him and they kissed and caressed as their bodies pressed together.

They kissed for a minute or so then broke the kiss and resumed their conversation.

"So tell me Brad honey, if you were to make love to a woman or girl how would do you do it," Raquel said running her finger along the top of the sheet. "To be more specific, "Raquel then added, "if we were to have hot passionate sex, how would it happen?"

"Well," Brad replied, "I'll do better than that. I'll show ya."

Brad lovingly embraced Raquel and their lips met. The kisses were soft loving gentle "butterfly kisses" as well as long deep sensual tongue probing tonsil swabbing French kisses.

Their bodies pressed together as their hands began to freely explore each other's bodies. Brad's hands softly caressed Raquel's boobs and then he turned her over so that she was on her back. Brad would then spend the next 15-20 minutes exploring every inch of Raquel's succulent body.

Brad would start by softly kissing his way down Raquel's body. He kissed her neck, torso and then reached her sumptuous breasts. He ently ran his tongue around her nipples and then began to softly suck on them like a nursing infant.

Raquel purred with delight took her arms and held his head on her breast and in a lustful voice moaned "Oh yes, let mommy nurse her baby boy."

Brad sucked on her breasts a good five to ten minutes then he continued to softly kiss his way down her torso. Raquel could feel Brad's hot breath on her body and it made her shudder with delight and she actually climaxed and her honey dew nectar trickled from her sweet pussy.

"Oh god yes baby don't stop," Raquel moaned with a contented purr

Brad reached Raquel's pubic region and inhaled the musky scent of her womanhood and that was when he noticed her trickling juices. He took his mouth put it in her pubic region and licked off the cum from the inside of her thighs and her slit.

Raquel gasped for breath and moaned "Oh baby eat me out. Make me cum in your mouth.

Brad would do that but first he started at her foot and gently licked and kissed his way up the inside of her leg. He kissed her calf, kissed the inside of her thighs and when he reached her pussy he teasingly kissed her pussy then repeated the procedure with the other leg.

Brad was not without mercy though. Even though he did tease Raquel he would please her that much more. He finally dug his head into her pussy and brought her off to orgasm after orgasm.

Raquel would take her hand grab Brad's hair and hold his head there as he continued to lick her pussy. Raquel even bucked up her hips and fucked his face and Brad continued to eat her out, using his fingers and tongue like a little cock.

Raquel creamed as she came, flooding Brad's face with her sweet sticky honey dew nectar. Brad would then kiss her and they would embrace.

Raquel's hand found Brad's fully erect throbbing pulsating cock and began to pump it. Brad moaned with pleasure and Raquel pumped his hard tool Raquel then broke the embrace turned Brad over on his back and positioned herself so that her head was between Brad's legs and returned the favor Brad had done for her.

"Just lay back sweetie and let momma Raquel work her magic", Raquel said with a sensual purr. "I'll show you just how naughty I can be."

Raquel took Brad's cock in her hand and put her lips around it and gently began sucking it. She ran her tongue around the head of his cock and up and down the back of the shaft. It tingled and Brad began to moan and as he did, a small amount of pre-cum oozed out and Raquel licked it up with her tongue.

Raquel would then go down on Brad's cock and take it all the way in and began sucking him like a vacuum cleaner.

"OH god yes," Brad softly and lustfully moaned. Raquel continued to suck on it for another minute or two then she switched positions and lowered her pussy on to Brad's face so that they were now in a hot steamy 69 session.

Brad used his tongue like a little cock to bring Raquel of to orgasm after orgasm while Raquel sucked on Brad until he spunked his load and she drank down every drop.

Brad was still hard and Raquel was hornier than ever so she positioned herself over Brad's cock lowered her pussy on to it and guided his tool deep inside of her and began to ride him cowgirl style.

Raquel started slowly at first then gradually built up speed and soon was riding him hot and heavy. Brad moaned as Raquel's sweet pussy gripped the sides of his cock and milked it for all it was worth.

Deep inside Brad could feel his cock swell and start to fill with cum and Raquel could feel the pleasure building inside her body and they both knew it wasn't long until either one of them was going to cum

Brad would put his hands on Raquel's hips and guided her actions and even bucked up to meet her motions.

"Oh God yes Brad," Raquel moaned as her pussy wet Brad's cock with a trickle of her love nectar that was still waiting to be released.

"Make me cum baby," Raquel panted and with that, it was all she could do to hold back but try, as she did she could not stem the flood of passion in her body and she came flooding Brad's cock with her sweet creamy honey dew nectar.

That sent a signal to Brad's Brain to tell his cock to spunk it's load and Brad moaned "Oh baby I'm cumming"

"Give it all to me baby, Raquel moaned. "I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside my pussy."

Brad spunked his load deep into Raquel's waiting pussy and Raquel crooned with delight and collapsed on top of him as they both embraced and kissed.

Brad and Raquel turned so that they were side by side with Brad behind her. Brad took his cock and thrusted it into Raquel's pussy from behind and began to pump her and they fucked in that position.

"Oh god yes baby, Raquel moaned with ecstasy and she turned her head back towards Brad and they kissed.

Brad continued to slowly hammer Raquel and it wouldn't be long until she would come again.

"Take me doggie style baby," Raquel crooned and with that Raquel got on her hands and knees, grabbed the head board and Brad entered her from behind.

Brad would slowly fuck her at first than would gradually build up speed. Brad would then take his arm place it around Raquel's body just under her neck and above her chest and pull her upright so that she was on her hands and knees.

Brad and Raquel would fuck like this for about five minutes or so. Brad would nibble the flesh on Raquel's neck and nibble on her ear then whisper naughty things to her telling her how much of a nasty little whore she was and what he was going to do to her.

Instead of being taken aback by this Raquel actually loved it. It turned her on and made her even that much more horny.

"Oh God yes baby," Raquel crooned. "Have your way with me I am your nasty little whore to do with as you please"

Brad continued to fuck her and then he began to nibble harder and harder and Raquel moaned with pleasure saying "More baby. Bite me harder. Suck my blood!!!"

Brad opened his mouth strategically placed his bite and bit down hard, drawing blood, a slight trickle but definitely free flowing. He drank in every savory drop of Raquel's salty sweet life force and Raquel crooned with delight.

"Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s baby," Raquel screamed. "Take my life force. Make me a part of you."

Brad continued to savor her sweet essence then let her back down so that she was on her hands and knees again and Raquel grabbed the head board as the next wave of pleasure hit her.

Raquel dropped to her knees as Brad continued to hammer her and she grabbed the sheets put her head in the pillow bit and let out another cry but this one was muffled

Raquel then let go of her orgasm and flooded Brad's cock again with her sweet sticky cream and then she rolled over so she was on her back and spread her legs wide.

Brad laid on top of her inserted his cum soaked cock into her sloppy dripping wet cum soaked pussy and Raquel wrapped her luscious legs around Brad's back locked her ankles and pulled him in.

Brad slowly fucked her for another good 10 minutes and they became as one as all they could feel was each other seeing they were in their own little universe.

They both came in unison, Raquel flooding Brad's cock wither sweet honey dew nectar and Brad spunking his hot manhood deep inside Raquel's womb.

They laid together as they came down from their orgasmic high, basking in the afterglow and while they kissed and caressed for the next twenty minutes or so, the world around them slowly came back into focus and they were now back in the "real" world.

"Oh god baby, that was so-o-o-o-o fucking unbelievable," Raquel purred like a contented kitten. "I haven't felt that good in a long time. I think I am in love and that I am gonna keep you."

"I am glad you enjoyed it, Brad said smiling. It was equally as good for me. The young spoiled college girls I have done don't hold a candle to you. They are more worried about messing up their makeup instead of having good hot pig sex."

"Well hon, they say older women make the best lovers," Raquel purred with delight."

"I believe it," Brad said smiling "I think I am going to enjoy our new found relationship."

"Oh Brad baby, this was only a small taste of what I have in store for you as my lover," Raquel said with a lustful moan.

"Well I cant wait to see the rest," Brad said smiling"

"Well sweetie, we have all the time in the world" Raquel said lovingly as she caressed him. Right now we need to get some sleep because you have a long day tomorrow but first while I am thinking about it I have something for you."

Raquel got up went to her purse and took out five hundred dollars, the four 100 dollar bills and the five 20's She handed it to Brad and said "This is my present to you."

"What's this for," Brad said as he looked at the money.

It's for you sweetie, Raquel said smiling. "It will get you through the rest of the summer."

"I cant take this," Brad said handing the money back to her.

"Non sense" Raquel replied. "It's the least I can do and besides since your father cut you off you are going to need something to live off an before you say no, remember I don't take no for an answer when I make up my mind to do something"

"Well okay Brad replied but I insist on paying you back, all of it"

"Sweetie, you can pay me back the way you just did," Raquel moaned with pleasure and with that they embraced and kissed.

They laid next to each other cuddled together in each other's arms and slowly drifted off to sleep. The next morning they enjoyed another good hot sex session, showered together got dressed and had breakfast at the truck stop.

After breakfast they stood by their vehicles and embraced and kissed. Neither of them wanted to say good bye.

"I will be down this Friday," Raquel said smiling, "and I will stay the weekend and every weekend. I am going to rent you a house so we can have a place to live together until you finish school. Once you graduate, you will move in with me and come to work for my company as President."

"Sounds great," Brad replied and they embraced and kissed then Brad got into his truck and drove back to the college while Raquel went back home.

A week later Brad got a letter from his father saying that since he had made his bed he was to lie in it and cut him off. Later that year he sold the house and moved across country so that Brad's mother could be close to her parents.

Brad was now on his own but he had his Port in the Storm, Raquel. Brad would graduate then move in to Raquel's house and go to work with her at her company. They would enjoy a full live together and he would stay loyal to her until the end.

12