Portal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenicka
tenicka
61 Followers

"My lady, I would love nothing more so. Your iron carriages intrigue me as do your housing constructs. Your world is glorious!" I grimaced at his enthusiasm, mentally willing him not to get too comfortable. We would not be staying long.

"All right then. I'll show you Boston Straights as soon as I go buy you some clothes from Wallymart." I grinned, feeling completely odd for talking about my neighborhood to an elf-man. I leaned over as he finished his food and parted his long, snow-colored hair just above his left ear. Instead of it being long and tapered like normal, it was rounded. Interesting. His hand followed where mine had been and he touched his ear and lobe, feeling it as if for the first time. When the Drow's eyes grew wide, I knew he'd want to see for himself and so I led him into the bedroom where the full length mirror resided.

He gasped at seeing his appearance and that's when I saw my own.

"Ack!" I gasped as I stared at my reflection. I was hideous! My face was black and blue in places but I looked just like I did before I had found the portal the first time. I was so ugly! Ugh! My dress was completely tattered and ragged and was very ill-fitting on my stick-like frame. I wanted to vomit at the sight. How could he like that? My hair...ugh! My lips! I wanted to bawl like a baby! I pointed to the bed while he checked himself out, obviously intrigued by the reflection of his new self, and told him, "You can rest while I get you some clothes." I gathered a shirt and pants along with some underwear and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Once inside of the room, I began to cry in earnest. I couldn't do it - I could never remain in this world! I had to return and as soon as possible! I let the water of my shower wash away the tears as I bathed and soon I was dressed, with only minimal redness and puffy eyes to show of my display of emotion. When I exited the bathroom, Vytex had crawled onto the bed and was nestled in between both cats, all three completely zonked out.

I could not help but smile and leaned over to kiss his ebony cheek in farewell. Gathering my keys and some money, I locked the door behind me hoping it would keep him safe inside while I shopped.

It did not take me long to buy him some clothes, although I had no idea what size so just bought XXL hoping it would work. When I got home and unlocked the door, I found Vytex still sleeping soundly, so I removed my glasses and crawled on the bed to join him, soon deep in the grasp of sleep myself.

I was completely oblivious to what was happening around me.

I had no idea of the chaos and trouble that was brewing outside of my front door.

All I knew then was contentment as Vytex wrapped an arm around me and held me as we slept.

To be continued...

tenicka
tenicka
61 Followers
12