Porter's Pet

Story Info
He makes her His.
2.3k words
4.26
24.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the window seat I watch for you to come home. A slow smiles spreads across my face as I see your car turn the corner, quickly I jump to my feet smoothing the short black skirt down over my hips. I take a quick look in the mirror checking my hair, loving the dark purple blouse she wears the neckline cut low revealing the swells of her full breasts. I run over to the small square pillow by the door. Gracefully I slip to my knees upon it drawing my shoulders back; eyes lowered kneeling proudly for you as you come through the door.

You walk through the door a smile gracing your face as you see me kneeling. Walking over to me you grab my long dark locks and pull lightly tilting my head back for a quick kiss.

"Hello, my pet," you say.

"Hello, Master," is my reply my green eyes lighting up as I see you. You caress my hair for a moment more before taking a step back and walking around me.

Nudging my butt with your toe, "in position, pet, time for inspection."

I lean forward, my head to the floor, raising my ass high into the air with my arms stretched out in front of me.

I feel your hand sliding up my stockinged thigh then on bare flesh as you reach the top of it. Your fingers spreading out brushing along my freshly shaven cunt lips. Your finger keeps searching until they find the string hanging from between them. Giving it a soft tug, you laugh as you hear my moan the ben-wah balls jumping from the light tug. Your hand slips further back fingertips barely touching the latex base of the plug. Grasping the plug base firmly you push hard on it then pull back watching the tight ring of my ass expand drawing a long moan from my lips. Letting go of the plug you give my ass a light slap and say "let's go, pet."

Slowly, I stand up my legs trembling just a bit. I slip into my shoes, smiling at you as you wait by the door with my coat over your arm. You help me into my coat and open the door for me as we step out into the night.

The night is cool and calm as we stroll to the restaurant just a few blocks away. The hostess greets us with a smile having seen us here many times before; she leads us to a quiet table in the back. I take my time removing my coat until the hostess leaves to greet the next couple coming in. Moving a bit faster while no one is looking I finish taking my coat off and hand it to you before quickly sliding into the booth hiking my skirt up over my ass just as it hits the cool vinyl seat. Shivering as it comes in contact with my bare skin, I move over so you can sit.

You slide in next to me resting your left hand on my leg softly stroking it. Our waitress comes and you order for both of us adding a bottle of white wine. As the waitress leaves, your hand slides further up my leg, I look at you from beneath a veil of dark lashes my cheeks a soft pink as I spread my legs wider for you. My cunt so wet as you touch it, you lean over and chuckle lightly into my ear, "a little wet are you, pet?"

My cheeks turn a deep pink, whispering back, "yes Master." Your ring and index fingers part the smooth swollen lips your middle finger flicking my clit a few times eliciting a soft whimper from me.

The waitress comes bringing the wine, you smile up at her as if you're not sitting there tormenting me, and she leaves. You lean back over and whisper into my ear 'scoot forward to the edge and then grind down, pet.' I look over at you my eyes wide as I move forward, you adjusting your position keeping your fingers on my clit, and I push down on the edge of the seat rotating my hips slowly. My teeth sinking into my lower lip trying to hold back the sounds of pleasure welling up inside her. The plug being forced deeper, balls moving slightly in her cunt, your finger flicking her clit. I start to pant softly looking at you pleadingly. Your eyes dance with amusement as you pull your fingers from my clit, bringing it to your nose and inhaling slightly, 'mmmmmmm good vintage, pet'

You wipe your fingers on a napkin and motion me to sit back just as the waitress comes with our order. Her eyes flicking back and forth between us noticing my flushed face, she lays our plates in front of us as you pour the wine, the waitress walking away from the table. We eat our dinner talking and laughing throughout the meal, enjoying our night out.

After our meal you turn to me reaching to your inside pocket and pulling out a long narrow box wrapped with a simple red ribbon. My hands start shaking as I see the box, eyes wide and glistening with tears before you even open the box. You slide the ribbon from it and pull the cover open; I gasp loudly making a few heads turn towards us, seeing the lovely delicate gold chain with a round pendant inside. You lift it from the box and say to me in a low tone, "pet, I'd be honored if you would wear this as a symbol of our love and devotion to each other."

One hand covers my mouth softening a sob as I stare at you, tears starting to flow down over my cheeks, "Yes, Master," I whisper, "I will wear it proudly as a symbol of our love and devotion, and know that everything I am belongs to you." My voice trembling as I talk. You smile broadly and I turn slightly my back to you sweeping my hair up off my neck. Slipping the gold chain around my neck you clasp it, I look down admiring it, then noticing the small engraving. I reach up and hold the pendant out seeing the "P" engraved on it. "Oh it's beautiful, Master; I'll never take it off."

"You better not pet....... or else," you wink and laugh low in your throat.

You call the waitress over and ask for the check, we pay and leave.

As we begin the walk home I slide my arm around your waist, snuggling in under your arm, feeling the plug and balls moving inside me as we walk. Your hand rests on my ass as it always does. You pull me into the park as we walk by the entrance, strolling down the path until you see a small secluded area, the moonlight shining through the branches of the trees surrounding it. I look up at you a soft questioning look on my face; you take us to the very center of the small area. "On your knees, pet," you say. Taking one small step back from me I slide to them without hesitation my knees hitting the soft grass. You step forward again standing before me, looking down with a smile, I smile back anxious to consummate this new level in our relationship.

My hands slide over your hips slowly moving towards your cock, already able to see the bulge outlined in your pants. My fingers lightly drift over it before reaching up and undoing your belt then snap, tugging your zipper down slowly. Slipping my hands inside your pants and pushing them down just a bit seeing your cock spring into view, I lean forward at first just lightly kissing the tip, then darting her tongue over it teasing you wanting to give you the most pleasure she can. Lips parting a bit wider blowing a stream of warm air over it watching as it quivers before me, your hand slides down and grabs a handful of my hair. Pulling my head forward as your hips thrust forcing your cock into my welcoming mouth the full length sliding easily into my throat. Clamping my lips tightly around it you pull my head back and forth at a slow gentle pace before letting go leaving me to keep the pace you've set. Teeth lightly grazing the shaft, tongue sliding along it....sucking until her cheeks hollow out the soft inner skin brushing over you. My hands reaching for your heavy sac massaging it gently with my hands before lightly squeezing. I look up hearing you moan watching you toss your head back, the sight urging her to pick up the rhythm her mouth bobbing faster and faster along your cock hands squeezing on your sac until she feels you explode into her mouth shooting your cum her cheeks billowing out as your cream fills her mouth. Pulling back as the spurts slowly die down, a string of cum dangling from my lips to your cock, I open my mouth showing you your cum held inside until I hear you give me permission to swallow it. I tilt my head back and let the cream slide down my throat into my belly. Leaning forward taking just the head inside I swirl my tongue around it cleaning any drops clinging to it. You reach down and take my hand pulling me to my feet, letting go to close your pants back up after tucking your cock back in. Grabbing my chin in your hand you bring my lips to yours kissing them hard, your tongue dipping inside my mouth tasting yourself there.

Entwining your fingers with mine you tug lightly, 'c'mon, pet, time to go home.' We walk hand in hand the rest of the way home both of us smiling like we'll never stop. You open the door as we reach the house and pull me tight against you, "upstairs and spread out on the bed, pet, I'll be up in three minutes." A soft whispered, "yes, Master," crosses my lips a shiver running through me imaging what you have planned for tonight. Quickly, I climb the stairs turning into the bedroom, shedding my clothes picking them up and tossing them onto the chair beside the dresser. I crawl up on the bed laying with my back in the center arms and legs spread out looking like an 'X' in the middle of our king-sized bed. I hear your footsteps as you come upstairs my head turning to see you walk through the door, a soft gasp escaping her lips as I see what you hold in your hands. My eyes grow wider seeing the thick leather strap, my cunt growing wetter coating the balls still inside her. Walking to the side of the bed you slide one hand up along my thighs, pulling hard on the string you find between my swollen cunt lips the balls tumbling out onto the covers a small puddle of her juices rushing from her. You chuckle seeing the wet spot between my thighs, "on your stomach, pet."

Hearing your words I roll over onto my stomach keeping my legs and arms outstretched as I do. Slowly you trail the leather over my body seeing me wiggle beneath its touch, drawing your arm back the strap falls on my ass a loud crack ringing in my ears as it hits my flesh. I jerk slightly feeling the sting of the leather travel throughout me. Your arm pulls back again delivering four quick stinging blows to the bottom of my ass the leather hitting the base of the plug forcing it in deeper making my ass rise up into the air and beg for more. The leather keeps falling against me biting into my flesh soft cries tumbling from my lips feeling the welts rising over my ass. The strap keeps falling again and again on my ass and upper thighs; I squirm against the bed sobbing softly as the pain/pleasure of the stinging blows run throughout me.

Suddenly I feel your hand caressing my hair, I look to see you smiling down at me, your hand curls into my hair roughly pulling my lips to yours, and fiercely you press your lips to mine bruising them in the rough passion of your kiss. I feel you kneel up on the bed beside me, your hand leaving my hair, stroking softly down my back to my buttocks running lightly over the welts there. Your hand dipping between my thighs making me gasp as your fingers slide through the wetness coating her cunt. You move between my legs grasping my thighs and pulling me closer to you until my thighs lay over yours, I can feel the warmth of your cock against my cunt. Reaching up you grasp my hips holding me completely still, then thrusting your cock to the hilt into my cunt, leaning down over me your lips next to my ear as you whisper in a low tone...'you are MINE, pet.' As you thrust into me over and over again the words echoing in her mind knowing they are true. A soft scream erupting from my lips as I'm pushed over the edge my cunt spasms around your cock hips grinding back against you trying to take more of you wanting/needing all of you. I hear you groan deep in your throat just before your cock swells inside me, shooting your cum deep into me making me writhe as you fill her with your seed. Exhausted you collapse on top of me, rolling to your side wrapping one arm around me taking me with you. I lay one arm over yours feeling safe, content and loved as we drift off to sleep together, knowing I belong to you.