Portia's Birthday Gift

Story Info
His wife's present to a Princess.
2.2k words
4
19.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When me and my Portia weren't staying in the USA or some other country we lived in Russia, at the Kremlin. Our presence was always requested at any important party, ball, or gala. At that time there where like 16 to 26 different girls of the age of walking to being in their early twenties who's parentage-hereditary were of 'the bloodline' and basically lived, played, and grew up running around the 'palace'. They always thought of me as a giant teddy bear that was there for their amusement only. If I was on business I'd have to keep my presence very discreet or I'd be stuck with twenty some odd very mad and or disappointed girls to have to make up to. Anyways they simply adored Portia's dresses. One of the deals I made with them was that they can have all her old dresses they were the talk of every girl in Russia; at the time it was like half a warehouse full of perfectly good velvet dresses except that each one would have a 'ruining cum stain' on it in varying places.

It was funny to me; they 'started' their own clothing lines out of her old wardrobe. To keep my 'princesses' happy and in business I was told by 'one of my more demanding princesses' that I had to buy Portia three dresses at a time to pick from because the warehouse was empty and they weren't able to keep up with the demand for the precious products they had to supply to their little friends in and around Russia. It was the newest and biggest fad of the time. Finally I decided to start buying the fabric for them; it was easier on Portia because she was always afraid to hurt the feelings of the other two dress makers from which ever one she chose. We always had a good time though in those days. I was always afraid to ask the 'girls' where all their (, it was explained to me one day how come I didn't get any cuts off the top of their 'clothing manufacturing',) profits went. In those days the 'girls' always kept my baby busy and occupied while I was away working.

One fateful day, I got a call from a friend who said there was something that needed my looking into. As it turned out; I found that one of my princesses' friends who used to always hang out with them had somehow managed to get sold into a marriage for some guys gambling debt to one of the European Mafia's. It was a hairy affair to say the least; but after it was all said and done I had things straightened out pretty damn quick. The 19 year old princess whose best friend it was didn't help me any by complicating things worse. After it was all said and done; I had two very scared 19 year olds who didn't know how close to devastating disaster they had come. After that Aunika started to see me in a whole new light. She had a crush on me and it was very apparent. She even started finagling gallery and ball seats out of her parents to be able to sit with me and Portia. She had a rare beauty too; she had all the boys drooling everywhere she went.

Things went around like that for the next few months; pretty soon it was Aunika's 20'Th birthday. I had already cleared my schedule for a two week period around it, just to be safe so as if any last minute stuff came up I could deal with it quick and not miss her celebration. In less than a year she had 'become one of the most sought after Adults in Russia'; she was just learning about the woes of being wanted too. She and Portia would sit together and talk as they primped together while Portia generally dispelled the various myths and traps of being an Adult. At times I thought she was teaching her how to seduce me which later I found out was true. They had bonded pretty close in that year. It never failed; five days before the big party I had some business to go clear up. It took me three days and no sleep; I wasn't expected back until the day of the ball. I got in at 9pm on the third night before the big day.

I was surprised to come home to find Portia had gone out on a dinner date; I thought I would surprise her by showing up early. It was funny because I found them both sitting together drinking in 'my corner booth' at a very private exclusive restaurant I frequented. In fact it was the same place I had taken Aunika a month before when she came home one day disgusted about some such nonsense that had happened and decided to find out what was going on: that was when I decided she was definitely trying to seduce me; even if the day's event wasn't on her schedule. I decided it would be fun to sit and watch them both as they were feeling their oats on their girl's night out. As I sat in the only place that is possible to see into the booth and watched them and listened to their conversation I got to get a better feel for their budding relationship. They talked of many things until Portia challenged her about why she always got snippy and acted 'childish' when she would get 'cozy with me' when we were all three together.

It was interesting to say the least; two she-cats ready to claw at each other at the drop of a pin; it made me horny just watching them posture with each other. Eventually they both decided on a truce and each gave in to each others curiosities. Aunika and Portia started talking about her crush on me and Portia about the amazing things I would do to her on her birthday. They had come to a very interesting understanding. My two drunk angels; Portia's present to her was to be me: but only after she had set many ground rules because she wasn't about to 'lose me' to anyone. All that time and I hadn't even noticed; they each had their hands inside of each others mini skirted thighs. Things got even more interesting as Portia downed the rest of her drink and insisted they go back to her place "where they could properly display their different feelings and emotions to each other".

I was in awed to say the least. Before she could get up Aunika had ordered two more drinks and was openly fingering my wife. She took her time too; after two more drinks and Portia's orgasm for a finale; Aunika decided it was time to leave for our house. I hadn't seen these two girls looking so radiant in a long time. Their drive home was pretty uneventful; most just the two bantering about the ball and who was attending and how they had to 'be careful' to make sure her special evening with me wasn't ruined by all the different 'eligible bachelors invitations' who would be there attending. They had all been hounding her a lot lately and she didn't help matters any by running around all year with me and Portia looking like a temptress and goddess. Typical girl behavior for them both, but once they got inside it was on. I was still watching and listening of course.

Portia didn't waste any time and had her on out bed and rubbing her twat through her panties. She obviously needed the release too her orgasm lasted about five minutes as my baby told my princess how good she was going to be fucked by me for her birthday. I was rock hard. By the time Aunika was finished quivering, moaning, and shaking they were cuddled into each other with Aunika lightly biting Portia's nipples through her shirt. They were so drunk I don't think they could stand up if they tried. Portia was running her hands through her long blond hair as she bounced ideas off of Aunika about how she should fuck and ride me when her special night came. I watched them for almost an hour; it was a beautiful and breathtaking sight to behold as the two drunken goddesses rubbed, licked, and kissed their way out of their clothes. At the end of the hour they had each rubbed each other off and gotten themselves totally naked. They were in no hurry they had two days until I was supposed to be back and everything about the ball had been pretty much arranged already.

Their plan was to play together until the night before my arrival. Hmmmm; I was horny. By this time Portia had Aunika situated perfectly on our bed propped up with her legs spread wide open, her juicy mound just begging and waiting for Portia to devour it. I watched for a couple of minutes as Portia teased and played with her licking and kissing her way down to her thighs. It was at that moment that I decided I'd surprise them both. I went downstairs and across the yard to get to the back of our quarter and slipped in silently. I didn't have to worry too much; but I am a silent mover anyways. When I finally slipped into the bed room door; they didn't even hear the soft click of the lock when it opened or closed. By this time Aunika was almost screaming as her orgasm was nearing. My wife was defiantly preoccupied with the girl. Aunika's eyes opened and focused on me standing there watching and rubbing my crotch for just barely an instant as her orgasm started to shudder through her. Portia moved her hand to her rub her clit as she made way to kiss and lick my little princess into oblivion.

As she was coming down from cloud nine Aunika was incoherently mumbling my name as her pleasure clouded mind misconstrued her thoughts. Portia was giddy and started teasing her about what a slut for my cock she was about to become because there was none better than me. She just started going on and on whispering to her shuddering protégé about the way I was going to make her feel when I got back; all the while relentlessly rubbing her pussy lips and clit. By that time I had my cock out; I think Portia thought Aunika was hallucinating as the thoughts in her drunken pleasure clouded mind tried to communicate to Portia that I was standing behind them with my dick out of my pants as I slowly stroked it. Right about the time she got her wits about her enough to tell my wife I was standing behind her I 'gave Aunika a shush sign' and grabbed my dick and pointed to my wife's lewdly spread legs and then motioned for her to push her head back down into her pussy so that I would have better access to her up turned ass.

Aunika's eyes went wide and the second she started another orgasm again she pushed Portia's head back down to her pussy. This time she didn't shut her eyes and I lined up on my wife's tight wet cunt and slipped my dick into her slowly but surely. Aunika was giggling as Portia started to moan my name and tell Aunika's pussy about how she is so horny that she could practically feel my cock penetrating her already. At that point Aunika busted out laughing; my dick was half buried in my wife's cunt and she thought she had some sort of telepathic link that made her feel my cock like that inside of her. Then she saw me in the reflection of those big brown and greenish eyes of my Aunika and instantly it registered why she was laughing so hard. My Portia was so angry she shoved her ass back against me, burying my dick inside of her. We both started cumming as Aunika sat there laughing and playing with herself. My wife's embarrassment and angriness really sent her over the edge; I came inside of her twice as I held her shuddering body against my still hard dick for ten minutes straight as Aunika was still laughing at her while she played with herself one handed and jiggled and teased Portia's breast with her other; Portia went delirious on us. Eventually she passed out and I fell right on top of her dick still deep inside of her cum filled pussy.

I ate Aunika's pussy through three orgasms or about 45 minutes with my dick still buried in my passed out wife till Portia woke up mumbling to me about the most sexiest dream she had ever had about me, her, and Aunika. At that me and Aunika both started laughing again. By the time we had finished laughing my befuddled wife's hips were bucking against me which took her back another few moments as she wondered why we were laughing and then it hit her and she started to cum again when she realized that I was there with them and that it has all really happening. The two girls spent the next hour getting my clothes off of me as Portia started to show Aunika how to work my cock 'properly' as she lapped at Portia's cum filled pussy. Hmmm; it was going to be one hell of a birthday celebration.

*REM*