Portly Penelope Becomes Popular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lyle - I don't understand," Penelope almost sobbed as her boyfriend's friend reached up and cupped her plump tits in his meaty hands and squeezed them roughly to make the nipples pop out.

"Of course you understand. Let's go over to the bed and get more comfy," Lyle Baxter suggested, and after he got his lover up onto the bed on all fours again he nodded to his friend Mr. Brown.

"No Lyle, I really don't understand," Penelope insisted as she looked at her boyfriend who was kneeling on the edge of the bed, brushing her hair back from her face while pulling on his flaccid cock, stretching it down to the bedding as he saw the teen's reaction to what his friend was doing. "His hands - he's pulling my cheeks apart."

"Yes honey, now just enjoy it," the silver haired orator sighed as he saw his husky friend's duck down to the deep crevice of her buttocks, and while he couldn't see what was happening, when Penelope's eyes bulged while crying out he knew his dear friend's tongue had found the mark.

"What's your friend doing to me, Lyle?" Penelope choked.

"Is he hurting you dear?"

"No, it feels..."

"Good," Lyle said as he finished her thought. "Say it. It feels good to be rimmed."

"I just want to be with you though," the teen sniffed. "You told me I was special."

"And you are my dear," Lyle said as his hand grazed her cheek, and he knee-walked closer to his girlfriend as he watched Mr. Brown lathering up his erection with gel, and while his friend's thick cock might not go as deep as he had but would open up Penelope's formerly virgin orifice considerably. "You're too special for me to keep you all to myself."

"Oh no."

Lyle watched as the words caught in his young lover's throat when Mr. Brown pushed the knob of his cock into her, her face contorting as the older man tried to soothe her by kissing her and squeezing her breasts while playing with her pussy, but the tenderness was contrasted by Lyle's friend whose technique was anything but kind. Mr. Brown's thrusts were hard and fast, and the slapping of his body against Penelope's backside echoed in the room.

Lyle was glad that usually his friend didn't last long and this time was no exception because the man was groaning and spitting his seed into the girl after only a couple dozen thrusts, and then he collapsed on top of Penelope when her body went into the sheets. Mr. Brown climbed off of the girl soon after and left the room.

"Good girl. I'm so proud of you," Lyle told her as he rubbed her back.

"My bottom hurts," Penelope whimpered.

"You'll get used to it my dear. That was why I decided to do you first, besides the obvious reason that you're my girl. My penis loosened you up and that helped prepare you for Mr. Brown's thicker weapon."

"But why - why did you let him if I'm your girl?"

"Because I'm so proud of you and want to share you with my friend who's like a brother," Lyle declared. "There will be times when Mr. Brown will join us like he did tonight, and there may be times when the two of us are in bed together with you, enjoying your body like it was meant to be enjoyed. How would you like that, with one of us taking you anally while the other of us is one our back eating your pussy with a birds-eye view of you being impaled."

"This is all confusing."

"Time was, when I was younger and more limber, that the two of us would both have our cocks in a girl's anus at the same time. Now THAT was something to be savored"

"I don't know. I love you Lyle. I don't even know Mr. Brown," she protested.

"But you will get to know him, and in time I may introduce some of my other acquaintances to you," Lyle explained. "Gentleman who share my desires. Dignified men who will respect your limits and will treat you with all the love and respect you deserve. I even have a lady friend that I would love you to meet. A woman who would appreciate your - assets - as much as I do.

"I - I just don't know. I have to think about this."

"I understand, and if you would rather not see me again I will respect that and never bother you again," Mr. Baxter said. "That's your choice. You can spend your days in a dingy gas station pumping out Slush Puppies to pimple faced kids or live a better life with me."

Penelope got off the bed and waddled unsteadily to the bathroom and took another shower, and after she got dressed she was driven home. The ride was quiet and when the Lincoln pulled up to her house she hesitated before opening the door.

"Should I bother calling on you my dear?" the man asked.

"Yes, please Lyle," the cherubic girl said softly. "That's how much I love you."

"I'm pleased Penelope," Lyle said as he leaned over and kissed her before handing her an envelope."

"What's this?" she asked, and her eyes bulged when she saw the currency inside, in denominations she rarely saw at the EZ Mart.

"Get yourself some nice clothes. We won't be dining at Five Guys very often and I want to show you off."

"Kind of makes me like I'm..."

"Appreciated," he interrupted. "Very much appreciated by a man who adores you and wants to make you as happy as you make me. Don't think of it in any other way because you would be wrong."

***

"Penelope!" the bus girl carrying a tub of dishes yelped when she saw her former co-worker leaving the restaurant with a group of older gentleman and a willowy blonde about their age, including the one they used to call Robert Redford. "Long time. You're looking great. Lost some weight?"

"Hi Ellen," the slightly plump girl replied. "You work here now?"

"Yeah, after you left EZ Mart they dumped all the dirty work on me so I left. You working?"

"Yes, I'm a executive secretary for a bank in the city. Too bad about EZ Mart. That's a shame. Well, got to run," Penelope replied as the group herded her to the door.

***

Thanks for reading.