Portmanteau Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a long five minutes till she returned, walking stiffly, her eyes somewhat glazed, the fat nipples lewdly prominent beneath the white cotton. She stood by our table, obviously wanting to leave immediately.

"Sit down,' I ordered. Gingerly, grasping both arms of the chair. She lowered herself down. "Give me the pouch." She handed it over and I returned it to my backpack. Well?" I asked.

"Even though I was so wet, it took a long time to put in."

"How did it feel?"

"I had to stuff the bra in my mouth, because . . . " I stared, already knowing the answer. ". . . Because I came," she said, humiliated.

"Of course you did, because you're a true cum-slut. Aren't you?" She nodded. We left. Although it wasn't noticeable to anyone, I held her upper arm with such a tight grip that it was almost painful for her. Normally she would have walked briskly through the restaurant to avoid being seen, but she could only walk haltingly.

At the door, I released my grip on her arm and clasped her hand. She jerked her head to look at me, eyes full of pride and love. Although the valet was staring at her nipples, although she was standing on the sidewalk, her cunt crammed with the largest dildo ever, although she could feel pussy juice on her upper thighs, she was happier than she'd felt for a long time.

The parents were waiting outside, pleased to see us declaring our relationship publicly by holding hands. Shelley was surprised when Natalie asked her to drive the Lexus. My mother climbed into the rear while Natalie awkwardly climbed in and sat in the front passenger seat. Shelley looked at her athletic daughter who had just loosened up by playing tennis. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I – I'm a little tight from tennis. I forgot to stretch beforehand. And I had a little too much wine" Well, she was certainly stretched now.

I leaned over and kissed her. "Don't worry, Shelley. I'll make sure she does some stretches later."

She smiled gratefully at me. "Thanks, Philip. Have fun, you guys." Our two groups went our separate ways.

Chapter Six – First date: dinner and a movie

It was fun to be with the guys and the hike was easy. The women arrived back at about the same time, Natalie looking worn and flustered. Discreetly, she gave me a pleading look, and I nodded, signaling that she could remove the dildo. Our mothers expressed concern about Natalie's odd behavior at the show. She was distracted, flushed, remote, and had to sit several times.

When Natalie returned, she was like a different person, and suggested we go to her favorite restaurant in town and then to the sole movie theater. Everybody agreed and retired for showers and short naps.

We sat next to each other at dinner, which was fantastic. Naturally the owner made sure that our table received great service. Natalie knew a producer who was also having dinner. He sent over a bottle of Crystal. Along with a few bottles of fabulous wine, they were all fairly loaded as we walked the one block to the theater, Natalie and I holding hands.

However, we'd arrived almost late and were surprised to see that the theater was almost full. Natalie spied a foursome near the front. Although closer than our parents liked to be, they took it while we retreated to the rear. I noticed that the entire side row in the rear corner was empty. Nor was anybody in the row in front of it. I pulled my slut into the corner, the most remote place in an admittedly crowded theater. We both became bored after five or ten minutes, although the rest of the audience was enjoying the movie.

I leaned over and told Natalie to pull her skirt up and tuck it into her waist. She gave me a long look, her chest heaving, but did not resist. Above her slim tanned legs was a tiny pair of narrow, white lace panties. I reached over and pulled them up so hard that the front was forced into her slit. She bit her lower lip, adjusting to the discomfort and excitement of exposing herself while surrounded by people. "Unbutton your blouse," I whispered. She undid the buttons and I unhooked the center clasp of her bra, spreading it aside. "Now put your hands underneath you." She sat on her hands, realizing she couldn't immediately stop anything I did.

I pulled the drenched panty strip out of her slit enough so that I could plunge two fingers into her hot gash. She was soaking. Her head jerked back in pleasure. We were lucky that the movie was action-adventure, with lots of loud scenes and blaring music to hide her whimpers. I extracted my dripping fingers from her pussy and spread the hot juice over her jutting nipples, returning to her cunt for another load that I smeared over her tits. By now her hips were writhing. Without warning, I shoved the two fingers in her cunt as she gasped, her head arched as far back as the seat permitted while she shook in orgasm. When she had come down, I pulled out my fingers, pushed her head forward and drove my fingers into her mouth. She didn't flinch, just licked her cum juice off my fingers.

Luckily, the ladies room was next to the auditorium door, so she was able to clean herself up without the girl at the refreshment counter noticing her. Our parents had enjoyed the movie, so everybody left satisfied.

Chapter Six – Under the deck

Back at the house, our parents decided to stay up. But I was not willing to wait for an hour or two, so I said to Natalie, "Shall we go for walk again?" She knew it was not a suggestion.

"Oh, sure. Is it okay if I just change?" I nodded, handing her a triple shot of single malt. She understood it was going to be a long and painful night. She swallowed half the glass and went upstairs with the rest. When she returned, she was wrapped in a cape. I could already see the effects of the scotch, which was a good thing. We both said goodnight and left via the garage. While she waited outside, I took my homemade leather tawse from under the book carton and retrieved the satchel, now weighty with bondage gear.

The garage entrance was under the living room deck, so our parents theoretically could hear a moderately loud sound. Since I knew how aroused she became from exhibition and humiliation, I unclasped her cape. This time, I gasped. She wore only a transparent half-bra and thong, the moonlight lighting up her fair skin. The sensational bra, which looked very expensive, must have been a size too small, for her tits looked large, the thick nipples already hardening. She pointed up at the living room, dread on her face. I ignored her panic and made a rotating circle with my finger.

Nervously, she turned her back to me and I caressed her taut butt, completely exposed from the thong, feeling a few slight ridges from last night's ordeal. I cupped her tits from behind and pulled on the charcoal nipples, her ass thrusting into my groin. Reaching into the satchel, I lifted an expensive leather collar and four cuffs, all fitted with rings and eyehooks and all from her drawer, and wrapped them around her neck, wrists and ankles.

I spun her back to face me. She was horrified at our proximity to the parents, so I handed her the scotch bottle. She took a deep slug and returned the bottle. I pushed her to kneel in the grass, lowering my zipper and tugging out my semi-hard cock. Instead of face-fucking her like last night, I let her blow me. While she was sucking, our parents walked out on deck. She was such a dedicated cocksucker that she never heard them.

To make sure she stayed distracted for a while, I bent over and pushed her hand into her pussy, shoving aside the thong, and she began stroking herself. I waited as she furiously frigged herself and orgasmed. Then I blasted into her mouth. I knew that the force and volume of my cumming would be way too much for her, so after the first few bursts I yanked her head off my cock and directed my jism into a glass I'd been holding, almost filling it. She was unaware that there was a wide, thick streak of cum glistening across her left cheek, where my cock had rubbed as I swung it into the glass.

She stared at the huge load steaming in the glass, knowing I'd never waste any, when she suddenly became aware of the parents. She began to scramble to her knees but I held her down and harshly slapped both tits. She had to bite her lip to keep from crying out, but the slap calmed her, even though her sore tits were heaving intensely. I saw the fear, self-disgust and lust in her eyes.

She might yell from the next several stages of adornment, so I took out the strap-on harness, wondering if she was both an SM submissive and a bisexual. I attached a modest, four-inch black dildo to the base. Eagerly, with her freshly shaved cunt dripping, she shoved her hips forward, but she was mistaken, for I placed the rig not around her belly but onto her head. This scared her, so I offered the bottle and she drank greedily, realizing it might be a long while before she would have more single malt. Her eyes pleading with me to not do gag her with the dildo.

Of course, I was implacable, and mashed one of her tits with one hand till her mouth opened in silent anguish, when I pushed three inches of dick inside and tightened the slack from the harness. I sat on my haunches, admiring my slave as a thin stream of saliva immediately emerged from her lips to drip steadily onto her tit as she struggled to adjust to her first penis gag. Since it had all been improvised, she'd never seen it coming.

I motioned for her to dip her fingers into my hot seed and liberally coat her nipples with the thick gunk. This time, she displayed excitement when I held the two new nipple pumps from her suitcase, and she even held her tits up to me. Her enthusiasm would prove to be naïve. I held the glass full of spunk under one of tits, roughly grabbed the mammary by the base, and forced it down into the thick stuff. She grunted as I pulled out it out and inundated the other one.

The devices were simple to figure out. Each was several inches long and made of clear plastic. Application was quick. First I pinched and yanked on one of her oversize nipples, placed the suction tube over the nubbin so a seal was made, pushed in to force out any air, and slowly pulled on a small metal ring. We were both fascinated as the nipple, dripping with thick cum, gradually elongated to over an inch. I glanced in her eyes, dazed with pain, and pulled on the ring until the fat dark aureole and actual tit flesh were sucked into the tube as well, smearing the inside of the glass with cum. This must be much worse than she anticipated.

For me, it was a thrill to repeat the pumping and pulling on the other nipple and tit, which I did with agonizing slowness. But the pain had a positive result, because she bucked frenziedly in a second cum, scissoring back and forth as if demented until she stopped, collapsing so far forward that the penis gag hit the ground, shoving the remaining inch into her mouth. That revived her and I pulled on her hair till she was again erect.

"Only one more piece of slave jewelry," I whispered. Somehow my words were not reassuring. I found the two clamps with their heavy, attached metal chains that had been in her suitcase. She watched as I dipped three fingers into my semen and crudely slapped it onto her pussy lips. Then I knelt and screwed the clamps with their heavy chains onto her slick labia. She only mewled quietly, so I tightened the screws until her jaw muscles clenched in pain around the mouth dildo, two streams of saliva pouring out.

We were almost ready to leave. I signaled her to clasp her hands behind her back and hooked together the cuffs, forcing her tits to thrust out, the obscene glass tubes extending horizontally and catching the moonlight. She looked longingly at the cape, but instead of draping it over her shoulders, I threw it into the satchel so she'd be completely exposed during the walk to the gazebo.

I gathered her pussy chains and pulled hard to get her started. She made a muffled cry of pain, so we were leaving not a moment too soon. It was a gloriously obscene sight, watching my degraded beauty of a pain-slut walk down the hill and across the lawn, every part imprisoned and abused (except her cunt, which had been filled all afternoon, and her ass, which would undergo its initial training all day tomorrow). Each step must have been a challenge, considering her stretched mouth, pulled nipples and extended pussy lips.

Chapter Seven – Return to the gazebo

At the gazebo, she could barely climb the steps. Once inside, I let her lie on the pile of rugs while I lit the mushroom heaters and prepared for our next scene.

I slapped one of her tits to rouse her so that she swallowed a large glass of water. I did the same.

Then I tied her cuffs to an overhead beam, placed the three-foot closet rod between her feet and fastened it to her ankle cuffs. She looked great. The whipping began. I used my homemade tawse on her back and ass while I held a vibe to her clit. Naturally, she moaned and drooled and jumped. When I moved to her front, I started by flogging her underarms, which she wasn't too fond of, and moved down to her drenched tits, still drenched with saliva from the penis gag. Removing the suction tubes was in itself a sight to behold as she screamed in pain.

For her pussy, I sat on the floor in front of her and enjoyed the brutally wide stance of her dance-trained calves and thighs. Her pussy was open, so it was easy to begin whipping the fat lips and then focusing on the engorged clit until she came, runs of pussy juice descending down each stressed leg. Was it the third time that night?

Once she finished bucking and dancing from her orgasm, her arms sagged and she hung there semi-conscious. I pulled each of the pussy clamps and chains till the labia were stretched a full extra inch and fastened them to her thighs with gaffer tape so they wouldn't hit my cock when I fucked her. She awoke from the pain in her abused cunt lips. I lowered her head and shoulders to the floor but left the dowel between her legs. I undid her hands and told her to abuse her clit while I fucked her. I parted her ass cheeks, and removed the butt plug, admiring the dusky rosette of her bumhole and the wet slit of her beautifully pink young cunt.

I fucked her slowly. She was the tightest, wettest and hottest cunt I'd ever had, and I told her. She grunted in pain as I forced my seven inches – more than she'd ever taken – all the way in, slapping her inflamed ass as hard as I could. After five minutes, I came, letting loose my whole load deep inside her as she jerked and flopped in her biggest cum yet. When I withdrew, she was still. I cleaned off my cock on her ass cheeks and set the glass of cum beneath her as my spunk streamed out of her cute little hole.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled her head and shoulders off the rugs and pulled a nipple and her clit till her eyes opened partially, removing the saliva-coated penis gag and pushing the glass into her slack lips, forcing her to drink the cum mixed with cunt juice that she knew had just leaked from her cunt. After that, she was insensate.

I knew she would have to be carried back, so I made a first trip with the gear and a second with her in a fireman's carry. After setting her into her bed, I climbed in next to her. I can assure you that neither of us had any trouble sleeping.

12