Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I am going to tell you all the gory details of Saturday night, I want you to wear this. I don't want to have to look you in the eyes. It is just too embarrassing and I am so ashamed, I couldn't bear to see the hurt in your eyes."

Smiling at her, I carefully pulled the mask down over my eyes, actually quite thankful for the ensuing blackness. Laying onto my back and putting my arm around her shoulders, I pulled her close to me, gently kissing the side of her face,

"OK my love, take your time. Just remember though. I want to knoweverything!!!"

Taking a huge sigh, she said "Before I start, do you fully understand just how hurt and betrayed I felt? Exactly how angry I was with you?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yes, I completely understand what I had done to us, and how you felt the need for revenge."

"OK, well here goes then." and she began.

"I was absolutely distraught when Mary first told me what that whore had told her. I couldn't understand how you could do that to me, how you could risk our family for a sordid fuck with an old cow like her. I was devastated. I cried solidly for hours on Mary's shoulder. You ought to thank her too by the way, it was only down to her persuading me not to walk out there and then that we are having this conversation now. Gradually, my sadness turned to a raging anger. I knew I had to exact some kind of revenge on the bitch, and as for you, my god you were going to fucking suffer!!!"

I could hear the anger in her voice as she related her worst nightmare. Pulling her even tighter into my chest I encouraged her to carry on.

"I asked Mary if she knew where that cow worked, and very reluctantly she took me there. I was only intending on giving her a mouthful of abuse in front of all her colleagues, but when I saw the smug bitch's face I just completely lost it. I walked up to her, and as she stood up, I thumped her with all I could. I could see I had hurt her, there was blood streaming from her mouth, but I carried on. I have no idea how many times I hit her until someone dragged me away from her. I think I threatened her but I'm not too sure. I do know I then stormed out and Mary drove me back here. I rang my mum and asked her to pick the kids up from school and take them to her and dad's house for the night as we had a problem that it would be better if the kids didn't see."

I could feel Claire getting more and more tense as she replayed everything in her mind, her previous anger obviously returning. After a few minutes of cuddling her, and her occasionally thumping my chest, she felt relaxed enough to continue.

"A few days later, you were so apologetic but I still couldn't bring myself to forgive you. I decided I had to have my revenge. You had cheated on me. I had never, ever considered cheating on you, even though I have had plenty of chances over the years, so I felt as though it was only fair for me to get even in order to get past it and eventually forgive you. The problem was, who was I going to fuck? I knew there were several of our friends who had hinted at it over the years and actually hit on me a few times at parties and such, but I didn't want to ruin yet another marriage. I don't know if you've noticed but we don't actually know many single men, none that are suitable anyway. Then it came to me. George!. I knew damn well he fancied me something rotten, like I said, I'd caught him trying many a time to catch a sneaky peak, but I suspected he was just too shy to make any approach. You know I am good friends with his mum? Well she'd told me that he hadn't had a proper girlfriend and was beginning to suspect he may actually be gay."

I felt and heard Claire reach and take a big gulp of her G&T before she continued.

"Now I damn well knew he wasn't gay, the way he lusted after me convinced me of that, but how was I going to seduce him? Eventually I just thought Fuck It!... I asked his mum to send him over one night before you'd got home from work. The kids were in the family room playing games. Anyway I thought, in for a penny etc. and as soon as he got through the front door, I grabbed him and kissed him hard, tongue and everything. The poor kid, he nearly shit himself. I told him what I wanted to do and asked him if he fancied it. Bloody hell! I could see he had a huge erection, his pants were stuck out a mile, so I reached into the top of his jeans and grabbed him. Bless him, he came in my hand almost immediately. His cock was still firm however so I stroked him while I kissed him again, telling him how nice it felt and how I really wanted him in my wet cunt. Fucking hell, he was so hard again. He felt a lot thinner than you, but my god it felt long.
Of course he started babbling about how much he loved me and how he'd wanted to fuck me all his life. I shushed him and told him I'd arrange something as soon as possible and let him know. Then I shoved him out of the door before you arrived home and sent him away with the biggest grin you could imagine all over his face."

I felt her pull away from me and lay on her back, her breathing heavy as she tried to gather her thoughts. She was going into far more detail than I had expected and, I'm ashamed to say, it was turning me on! A few minutes later, she again threw her arm over my chest and snuggled into me once more.

"I had a problem,"she continued,"where was I going to do it? I didn't want you knowing who I intended to fuck, just that I WAS going to fuck someone. I thought about how I could find somewhere we could be alone. I didn't want to go to a hotel or anything like that, I don't know why, it just felt wrong somehow. Anyway, a couple of days later, the solution presented itself without me having to arrange anything. Lizzie, his mum, told me she was going away for the weekend, down to London to see a show with a friend, and asked me if I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on George for her. I had to laugh at that, keep an eye on him? I was going to fuck his brains out!... And that's how Saturday night happened."

I breathed deeply, my mind racing. I was trying not to let her feel my rock-hard erection, not wanting her to know just what a pervert I was turning into. Turning my back to her, I reached behind me and pulled her into me so she was then 'spooning' me, her soft body pressed against me, not helping my erection problem in the slightest.

"Are you going to tell me what happened at his house?" I asked quietly, my voice nervously betraying the emotion I was feeling. Not sadness as Claire was probably imagining, but downright lust at the lecherous thoughts running through my mind.

"You really want to know?" she asked, "Everything?"

I nodded, unable to speak coherently, a lump that felt as big as a tennis ball at the back of my throat.

"OK, if you're sure." She took a huge, deep breath before continuing.

"You saw the way I had dressed for my 'date'. What you didn't see was just how nervous I was. I was shaking like a leaf as I got to his house. He had obviously been waiting impatiently for me and had the door open before I had even got out of my car. I know I could have walked there but, as I've said, I didn't want you knowing I was just going around the corner to get myself fucked. Anyway, he grabbed me as soon as the door shut behind us and began kissing me hard and grabbing my tits and arse. He was being much too rough though, the poor lad was so horny he couldn't wait so I wanted to calm things down a little. I took his hand and led him to the sofa in the living room and sat him on it. I blew him a kiss and asked him if he really wanted to fuck an old lady like me. The look on his face was priceless. He garbled some rubbish before I shushed him and told him to watch. I undid my dress and let it drop to the floor exposing my body to him. His eyes, my god I've never seen eyes that wide. Well, YOU saw what I was wearing underneath, it would have raised a horn on a corpse, anyway, it certainly did for him. A huge wet patch appeared on the front of his trousers almost immediately and I couldn't help myself, my pussy absolutely flooded from the excitement of what effect my nearly 40 year old body was having on a teenager."

I couldn't hold back any more. I turned to face my sheepish wife and pulled her roughly towards me, kissing her wetly, my tongue forcing itself against hers. My steel-like erection was squashed hard against her groin, it's arousal apparent immediately to my surprised spouse.

"Oh My God!!!...You're turned on aren't you? What is it? What is making you so fucking hot?" she demanded, "Not the thought of me with George surely?..."

Shamefacedly, I nodded. "Yes!.. I don't know why, and I'm so ashamed, but ever since all this started, ever since you told me you were going to fuck someone else, I've never been so fucking turned on in my whole life!..."

Claire immediately jumped out of bed and demanded that I go to the spare room yet again.

"You BASTARD!!!"she yelled at me, "Even my so-called revenge is turning you on. Just what sort of'sicko'are you?.... I can't fucking believe it. Is this all just a fucking game to you?"

I ripped off the mask and stood, grabbing my sobbing wife and trying to hug her as tight as I could. She fought me, trying to slap my face, eventually sobbing unto my chest as she punched my shoulder repeatedly.

I tried my best to explain what I was feeling. "I can't even understand it myself, how I can be turned on at the same time as feeling angry and humiliated. I'm so ashamed and disgusted with myself. What the fuck have I turned into?..."

I gently pulled her back onto the bed again, laying us face to face, my still rock-hard cock pressing into her. We hadn't had sex since her 'revenge' night, and even that was left unfinished, so to say I wanted my wife sexually was a huge understatement.

I began stroking her back, reaching her soft buttocks and massaging them firmly, pulling her hot pussy against my erection. Eventually she started to respond, kissing me softly at first and then more ardently, our tongues fencing as we began moving our lower bodies against each other.

I pulled her shorts down her legs. Now totally compliant, she kicked them off onto the floor before sitting up and swiftly removing her t-shirt, exposing her gorgeous breasts to my gaze, her nipples as rigid as my turgid cock.

I swiftly removed the shorts and t-shirt I had been wearing, my cock bouncing around like a windblown flagpole. She reached between my legs as I tried to kiss down her body, grabbing my cock and squeezing, raking her nails gently over my ultra-sensitive perineum, all the way to my tight little arsehole. Eventually gripping my hot balls into her hand, she dug her nails into me harder than before, the delicious pain adding to my already unbearable arousal.

"You really are a pig!" she whispered in my ear, "What the fuck am I going to do with you?"

Throwing her leg over mine, she swiftly mounted me, her red hot pussy enveloping the full length of my cock in one smooth movement.

Starting to move, ever so slowly, she began riding my shaft. Raising herself enough so I almost fell out of her, then plunging down again so our loins slapped together with an obscene squelching sound. Bending forward so her flint-hard nipples were rubbing against my chest, she continued the deliciously torturous movement of her soft bottom, teasing me mercilessly.

Placing her mouth against my ear, she whispered provocatively, "Is this what you want? You want to fuck my wet cunt, even after I have had another cock in there? Do you really want to be swimming in another man's cum?"

"Oh My God!!!" I yelled as I came, my control totally gone as my cock exploded deep inside her sopping cunt, "Fuck! Fuck!Fuuckkkk!!!...."

Grinning mischievously, she looked down at my astonished expression, then climbed off me and lay on her back. Spreading her legs as she had in the obscene photograph she had sent me, she reached down and pulled open her engorged pussy lips allowing my spent cum to leak from her and dribble slowly between those gorgeous buttocks.

"OK you dirty fucker! You want us to be kinky and wild? Well get yourself down there and finish me off. I was nowhere near my peak when your pathetic prick finished, so get licking!"

Flinching at her abuse, I scrambled between her lewdly spread thighs and before I had chance to be too disgusted with the thought of what I was about to do, I pressed my mouth against her wide open orifice. I licked the full length of her sticky cunt, almost down to her darkest hole, then back up to her rigid little nub, before finally plunging my tongue deep into her soaked recesses.

Wrapping her thighs tightly around my neck she pulled me even deeper into her. Her hips began to rise against my face as I lapped at her quagmire like cunt, pumping against me in her uncontrollable lust. It didn't take long. She screamed her cumming as she pulled my hair, forcing my mouth against her as she climaxed violently.

Laying back with a wantonly satisfied smile on her face, she pulled me up so we were cuddled together facing each other. My mouth and face were absolutely sodden from a mixture of our love juices, but that didn't stop her as she began kissing and licking all the residue of her orgasm off me.

Eventually she stopped, and with one last deep tongue-fighting kiss she pulled away from me to stare tearfully deep into my eyes. "Fucking Hell Bob! That was the most intense orgasm I think I have ever had. What thehellhas just happened to us?"

Completely and utterly drained and exhausted, I hugged her tightly as I pulled the duvet up to cover our nakedness, "I have no idea my love, I just have no fucking idea! I don't want to be a cuckold, the mere thought of another cock inside you absolutely pisses me off and sickens me, and yet, my cock betrays all those feelings and I get as turned on as I has ever been in my life."

A few minutes later, I could hear the soft little snore that I knew so well. It told me my loving wife was completely satisfied and had gently eased into a deep sleep. A short while later, despite all the bewildering thoughts racing through my brain, I dozed off too....

* * * * * *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Connie's Betrayal Wife's affair is discovered.in Loving Wives
Betrayed What do you do when your life no longer wants you?in Loving Wives
Happy Wives Don't Cheat Man wins his life and his wife back.in Loving Wives
Grief Love hurts.in Loving Wives
More Stories