Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think I have ever been as embarrassed in my life as I was then. I was sitting having lunch in a bar with at least twenty strangers and had been blatantly fondled and kissed by two women in plain view of anyone who wanted to watch. Despite my discomfort, my conscience free cock remained as hard as a steel bar as my tormenting wife and I sat and ate our food.

Eventually we finished our meal and, with a last smirk between the barmaid and my wife, we left the pub and returned to my car. Claire hadn't quite finished with our exhibitionism yet though. As soon as we got into our seats, she reached over and undid my zip. Pulling my painfully erect cock out she, in full view of the pub windows, immediately bent down and took most of me into her warm mouth. With all the stimulation I had been receiving over the last few hours, watching my wife blatantly display her cunt while she wanked herself; hearing her cum repeatedly as I drove; being fondled in front of a group of strangers, I came in just a few seconds. My sticky cum flooded her mouth as she pumped my relieved cock with her soft hand but, instead of swallowing straight away, she opened her mouth to display the sticky white residue settled on her tongue. Swirling the mess around in her mouth and grinning seductively into my astonished eyes, she closed her lips and made an obvious showing of swallowing my deposit.

Claire gently cleaned my penis with a baby-wipe and put my severely diminished member back where it belonged, zipping my trousers back up and planting a sticky kiss on my grinning lips – I knew I could taste my cum on her but, to tell the truth, I didn't give a fuck. Laughing out loud and shaking my head slowly in disbelief, I tiredly started the car and drove us back to pick the children up from school.

* * * * * *

Back to work and relative normality the following week. Amy and the rest of the staff immediately noticed my change of mood. I was happily singing some old pop songs much of the day and generally having a laugh with anyone who crossed my path, even taking my erstwhile, long-suffering secretary out to lunch on the Thursday as a treat for all her support in my 'downtime' over the previous few weeks.

Of course that lunch led to us both drinking more than was good for us and we found ourselves divulging tit-bits of information about ourselves that we really should have kept secret. I eventually told her all about mine and Claire's problems and resultant escapades, including my part in the instigation of my wife's adultery. - Amy was not at all amused by that, kicking my shin under the table as she rebuked me. She then totally surprised me when she agreed Claire was only doing what I deserved when she had taken herself off and got'herself fucked'as my tipsy secretary put it. I had never, ever heard that sixty-odd year old perfect 'lady' utter any swearword at all in the years I had known her, much less a word like'fuck'. Later, after our second bottle of Merlot (may even have been our third), she wistfully stared out of the restaurant window, her head in her hands as a small tear slid from her eye. I sympathetically took her hands in mine and apologised for upsetting her that much. Again the lady shocked me. She had sniffed and then laughed as she wiped the single tear from her cheek, "Don't flatter yourself young Robert, I was just wishing I had taken the chance to fuck more men than my Jim when I was younger that's all."

Clearly the alcohol had had an uninhibiting effect on her. Her whole demeanour and the words I was hearing from her mouth were totally surprising me. She went on to tell me all about her marriage to her late husband. He had been 10 years older than her and they had devastatingly found out, after they had been married for about 5 years, that he was unable to father children due to a bout of Mumps when he was in his early twenties. That was something she regretted with all her heart. She would have loved to have children and even considered divorcing Jim and getting herself another man to fulfil her motherly needs. Of course she didn't, - she loved him with all her being. He was the only man she had ever had sex with, and although they had discussed her getting pregnant to another man and them bringing the child up as their own, (IVF was not an option in those days)- there was no way in hell she wanted to have any other man have'use her lady-garden'as she so delightfully put it.

I was actually shedding a tear myself by that time, trying to imagine my own life without Becky and Mikey as I listened sadly to Amy's sorrowful story. The waiter had noticed our distress and had quietly approached us, enquiring as to our well-being. Realising the time, it was after 2pm by then, we thanked him for his concern and assured him we were fine, just drunkenly reminiscing like people do when they have had too much of his wonderful wine. He brought the bill at my request, being absolutely delighted by the large tip – I tend to get very generous after a few too many drinks – and we left the restaurant arm in arm, leaning on each other to prevent either of us falling.

Now I know what you are thinking... Let me tell you though, even if I was such a shit as to take advantage of a drunken friend, the state I was in there was no way in hell I would have been able to have any form of sex with my much-loved colleague. Not that I couldn't have fancied her. She was still an extremely attractive woman having retained a very trim figure to go with her lovely face. No, it would have been like fucking a favourite aunt and am certainly not into any form of incest fetish. Instead, I put my very unsteady secretary into a taxi to take her home and then rung my wife, asking her to come and pick her extremely drunk husband up.

The restaurant was only around the corner from our offices and somehow I managed to get myself back there, having walked to my lunch date with Amy when we had originally set out. My grinning, red face and unsteady gait obviously brought forth much merriment and general piss-taking from my work colleagues as I staggered through the main office and made my way to the corner of the room where my private domain was situated. Plonking myself down in my very, very comfortable office manager's chair, I immediately fell asleep, - snoring loudly by all accounts.

Claire arrived and laughingly managed to get me into her car, - with the help of two male work friends – and drove us home as I fell asleep once again. I wasn't aware at the time but she picked the kids up from school on the way and with me snoring away in the passenger seat, much to their joint amusement, took us all home. My so-called loving wife didn't even try to get me into the house and help me to bed; instead she left me sat in her car where I woke up several hours later with a dry sticky mouth and a raging headache. As I staggered into the house and slowly made my way upstairs to bed, - it was way after supper time and there was no way I wanted anything else to eat – I could hear a totally unsympathetic Claire explaining to my laughing children the perils of drinking too much at lunchtime. I didn't get off that easy though. No, I was up most of the night, hugging the toilet bowl like a long-lost brother as I deposited most of my very expensive lunch and wine down the pan.

* * * * * *

"Why didn't you fuck her?"

"What???..." The surprise question as I sat there watching the news on TV shook me out of the relaxed, almost semi-comatose state I tend to get in when watching something I am not really interested in. "Where did that come from?"

I had told Claire about what had happened the previous day with Amy when I had eventually sobered up enough to talk coherently, both of us having got upset and shed a few tears at our friend's drunken regrets. Now we were sat together after having spent a normal day – although Amy had rung in sick and I didn't arrive at work until way after 11am, leading to much jocularity and piss-taking from the rest of the staff. My 'caring' wife had left me in bed when she had got up and sorted the kids out with breakfast and school, only waking me when she returned sometime after 9. I had tentatively managed to get myself together enough to make the journey into work, Claire dropping me off, (I had seemingly left my car at work the previous day, although I couldn't remember doing so) before she went into Manchester for some female retail therapy. Everything had gone as usual for the rest of the day until my inquisitive wife sprang her leading question on me.

"I was just curious that's all. I know you fancy her, and after all she's not so much older than Bella, so I thought you may have taken advantage of the situation."

I was amazed. My wife had, as casually as asking why I hadn't taken the trash out or something, just asked me why I hadn't fucked another woman when I was pissed. Not only that, that was the first time since she found out about my infidelity that she had mentioned my partner in adultery without any trace of venom in her voice.

I answered her with the same reasons I have set out previously, pointing out that Amy was a close friend and anyway, I couldn't have done much about it with the drunken state I was in at the time. She laughed at me when I mentioned that, "Been there, seen that," she muttered quietly, giggling as she remembered from experience that 'brewers droop' always suspended any amorous inclinations I may get.

"So"she continued, "What you're saying is that, if you hadn't been so drunk and if Amy hadn't been such a close friend, you would have taken advantage of the situation and fucked her."

I sat there aghast, totally bemused as to where my wife was heading with her questions.

"Not at all; I have had enough trouble with my straying dick over the last few weeks. I don't want anything new to come between us and cause us more distress, now that we have just about accepted each other's indiscretions." I answered her, still a little apprehensive about where we were heading with that conversation.

I was hoping she would let the matter drop but no, my mischievous little bitch of a wife carried on,

"But I thought you enjoyed fucking strange women?... Fucking some'new'pussy?... Although Amy's is not exactly new." She laughed.

I was totally confused by then. Was she spoiling for a fight? Was she taking the piss? All I did know was that I was finding the conversation extremely uncomfortable and embarrassing.

Stuttering as I spoke, I asked, "Claire, sweetheart, why are you dragging all this up again? I thought we were getting over it? I thought we had both admitted our regrets and apologised to each other?"

She came and sat next to me then, snuggling up to me on the sofa and putting her arms around me as she pulled us tightly together.

"I know we have darling. I just thought you may want to continue with our'arrangement'that's all." she whispered softly into my ear as she gently started caressing my chest.

"Our arrangement? I wasn't aware we had anarrangement." I murmured nervously.

"Yeah I know, I just thought you may want to carry on with our little escapades." she giggled. Her hand straying to my awakening cock, "We both told each other how much we had enjoyed fucking other people and how horny it made us when we returned to each other afterwards, maybe it would be good to continue for a while."

Fucking Hell!!!... My sexy, loving wife had just proposed that we both strayed from our fidelity vows, both took other lovers with the full acceptance and agreement of the other. What the fuck was I supposed to say to that? I knew I would really enjoy having some strange fanny now and again but could Ireallyaccept my wife fucking around too? - Could I truly say my lust at the thought of her having strange cocks using her would outweigh the jealousy I would obviously feel?

"You mean you would like us to have an 'open marriage? One where we're at liberty to screw around with anyone who takes our fancy? I don't know Claire, it seems such a huge step..." I questioned nervously, confused thoughts flying through my brain at a thousand miles an hour.

"Yes, I think so," she affirmed, "The sex between us since my so-called revenge fuck has beenspectacular. The best we have ever had since we met. Don't you agree?"

I nodded in reluctant agreement, my hand cupping her warm breast and pinching her obviously aroused nipple as she continued.

"Do you think we can use other people to enhance our own love-life like the last two weeks? Wouldn't you love the chance to fuck some new cunt? I know I would really enjoy having other cocks screwing me in my every hole, knowing how much it excited you too."

Claire's language was getting more and more sexual as she became increasingly turned on by our discussion. Her rock-hard nipples were protruding through her thin t-shirt despite the fact she was wearing a bra as she carefully opened my trouser zip and extracted my rigid cock, stroking him slowly and rubbing the inevitable drops of pre-cum all over my pole and balls. Her breathing was becoming laboured as her wonderful breasts rose to meet my grasping hand.

She suddenly rose from the sofa and within little more than a millisecond stood gloriously naked in front of me, her bare pussy lips in plain view as they glistened in the light reflected light from the TV. Taking my hands in hers, she pulled me to my feet, my turgid cock sticking obscenely out of the front of my trousers. As we swapped kisses, our tongues fencing and fighting for supremacy, she quickly undressed me and pushed me back onto the sofa. My mind flashed back to just a few short days before when, in that same room and on that self-same sofa she had virtually raped me when she'd returned from fucking her first extra-marital lover. Once again, my unrepentant cock was pulsing as she swiftly mounted me and engulfed it with her hot, wet womanhood in one smooth, forceful push.

The stimulation we were both feeling from our conversation soon meant that we were cumming together, straining and pushing our loins against each other's as we almost simultaneously reached our respective climaxes. Gasping for breath we cuddled as our naked chests stuck together with our mutual sweat and our mouths kissed in the afterglow of our temporarily sated passion.

Instead of removing herself from my lap, Claire continued to sit on my slowly softening member, squeezing him gently with her powerful internal pussy muscles as she refused to let him escape her eager channel, our mixed sexual juices slowly dribbling from her cunt and soaking my swollen balls.

"So, what do you reckon dear husband of mine? Do we have an'agreement'now or what?" my sexy bitch of a wife asked, her throaty voice not hiding the giggle that was apparent in her words.

"Mmmmm, I think so, you sexy fucker," I laughed, feeling my cock surprisingly returning to full mast inside her warm, wet and very welcoming adulterous cunt. "But only if we establish some kind of rules first."

"Mmmmm, whatever you say my darling stud," she moaned into my mouth as her lips engulfed mine and she started once again to fuck my by then rigid pole.

Slowly we brought each other to a spectacularly satisfying climax, taking our time and once again'making love'rather than the previous animalistic fucking of each other. We changed position without de-coupling so I was on top in the so-called missionary position, able to look down at her as we gently moved our bodies together. We kissed lovingly, our lips and tongues mashing together in our passion.

"You really want to do this?" she asked quietly as we lay there with my post-coital cock still buried in her full pussy, "You're not saying yes just to please me?"

"Fuck no!... What sort of idiot would I be to turn down the chance of screwing other women with the full permission of my wife while I still have her at home to fuck when I can't get anyone better?" I joked, mocking her as my softened cock gently slid from within her grasping fanny.

"Fucking ungrateful pervert!" my laughing wife replied, hugging me tightly and kissing me once again.

And there it was, just like that we had an agreement on our so-called'open'marriage....

* * * * * *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Connie's Betrayal Wife's affair is discovered.in Loving Wives
Words Can you destroy a betrayer with just words?in Loving Wives
You're Fired! I'll see you at home.in Loving Wives
Was the Bitch that Stupid Revenge.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories