Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 07

Story Info
New Liaisons With Old Friends.
7.2k words
23.2k
12
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Portrait of a Modern Marriage

Part 7

New Liaisons With Old Friends

The following Wednesday, just after 10 am, as I was sat in a planning meeting for our latest development project, my mobile vibrated silently alerting me that I had received a text.

Glancing at it quickly, not really wanting to be disturbed, I saw it was from Claire. She didn't often contact me during the day unless it was for something important, so I felt obliged to read the message.

Hi sweetheart.

Just thought you would like to know that Paul is here

and is about to take me upstairs and fuck my brains out.

Sloppy seconds OK for supper? LOL

My cock instantly springing to attention, I quickly replied as I tried to surreptitiously hide my obvious arousal from my colleagues.

Cheating bitch LOL

Almost immediately my phone vibrated again,

Fucking pervert LOL

I smiled to myself as I once again turned my attention to my watching colleagues. Unfortunately Amy, who was sat next to me, had unavoidably noticed the prominent bulge in my trousers, causing her to blush deeply as she smiled at my predicament.

"I hope that was from Claire" she whispered, one eyebrow raised quizzically as she looked at me.

Blushing furiously, I nodded my head in affirmation as I pulled my chair further under the table, trying to hide the signs of my arousal from my erstwhile secretary and friend.

* * * * * *

Of course, the following meeting was a complete disaster. My mind was anywhere but where it should have been as images of what my loving wife was up to with her lover kept flashing through my brain, my erection returning to full bloom almost immediately if it ever died down slightly.

Amy noticed my disinterest in the meeting and skilfully moved us to abandoning it until the following day, much to the chagrin of my colleagues; and much to my relief. As we packed up our things into our briefcases, I inadvertently found my erection wedged against Amy's firm bottom for a second as I moved behind her to reach some papers when she was bent over the table. I was shocked when, instead of either immediately standing up and moving away, or even just ignoring it, she intentionally pushed her soft buttocks back against me, causing my solid cock to press determinedly into the crevice between her cheeks. Wriggling her bum slightly, she moaned softly before standing and guiltily grinning at me as she turned away, her face flushed with her embarrassingly obvious excitement.

It was my turn to be uncomfortably awkward then as I walked swiftly back into my office, all the while holding my briefcase unnaturally in front of my rampant groin. Sitting into my chair, the temporarily forgotten sexual antics happening at that very moment in my own bed at home sprang into my mind again and, those dirty thoughts, together with that first ever sexual contact of any kind between me and my sexy older secretary, caused my independently-thinking cock to be in a painfully erect, seemingly permanent condition for the rest of the morning.

Any hope of a 'normal' afternoon at work proved impossible. I had decided to have a sandwich instead of going out to lunch and so, after asking the still furiously blushing Amy to fetch me one from the local deli' around the corner, I was hoping to actually get some work done instead of wallowing in the debased, pornographic images that were racing through my imagination. Unfortunately, what followed and all those other things on my mind preventedthatfrom happening.

Amy had returned with my lunch, quietly closing my office door behind her before sitting down on the other side of my desk facing me.

"Bob!" she said softly, her tone demanding that I look at her, "Bob... I'm so sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me... well Ido... but it shouldn't have done... I made such a fool of myself... I feel like a sex-mad pervert or something... I mean I'm in mysixtiesfor pity's sake!" she garbled rapidly, her voice struggling to keep up with what she was trying to say as she stared red-faced and embarrassed at me.

I laughed, immediately apologising as her face sank with the impression that I was laughing ather,

"Oh my god Amy!...It was my fault entirely. I'm not laughing at you love, just the thought of you being a sex-mad pervert." I grinned at her, smiling at her obvious distress and embarrassment, "You, dear lady, are the nicest, warmest, best-est friend I could ever wish to have. My...ahem...predicamentwas caused by a naughty text from my wife, not by any contact with you."

She almost burst into tears as she gasped in surprise. Suddenly I realised what I had just said.

"Oh bloody hell...That came out all to cock... no pun intended... It's not that I don't find you attractive and wouldn't want to....well you know..."I blushed, trying and failing miserably to soften the unintended insult to my friend's self-esteem, "It's just...oh shit, I'll just shut up shall I?"

Thankfully Amy saw the funny side and understood what I was trying to say. That didn't stop her winding me up in her most mischievous manner though.

"So... I'm not attractive enough to turn you on then? Anoldwoman like me?" she demanded, feigning her annoyance.

"Oh shut up," I laughed, "That's not it at all, and you damn well know it."

She giggled girlishly, not looking remotely anywhere near her age.

"I know Bob. It's just that I was certain you could, well, youknow..." she murmured, looking sheepishly at her hands folded in her lap.

"Well what? I have no idea what you are talking about." I asked, mystified as to what she was trying to say.

"Oh bugger!...I thought you could tell how turned on I was by yourappendagepressing into my bottom like that," she rushed, confessing her moment of perceived weakness, her face turning as red as a setting sun.

"AMY!!! You are such a slut!" I laughed, "I amshocked!"

"Oh Fuck Off!" she snapped with obviously feigned anger, her face breaking out into a huge smile, "After you got me pissed the other day and enticed me to confess all my desires to you..."

She put her hand up as I made to protest, forbidding me to even attempt to deny being the one who gotherdrunk and not the other way round.

"I thought that as you had got me to confess that I was feeling, well...horny! You may have thought you had a chance." she said softly, teasing me with her eyes as she gazed into mine.

Suddenly her face saddened, her happy expression changing to one of wistful sorrow, a small tear forming in the corner of her eye.

"It's just that Jim, my dear husband Jim... That's what he most loved to do with me. You know... take me backthere!It was just it was the first time since I lost him that I have felt a man's cock there, you know... between my... erm...bum cheeks."

Now I really was shocked. I mean my staid, genteel (or so I had thought up until then) lady of a secretary had just confessed to indulging in regular anal sex with her late husband. Not only that, but that shemissedit too. Just goes to show, you should never judge a book by its cover as they say.

"Amy!!!... That is justtoomuch information for me to handle in my state of mind," my voice stern in mock disapproval, "That's like taking confession from my ownmother." I joked, laughing out loud at my blushing secretary.

"Oh shut up you big wuss!" she derided loudly, rising from her chair and making to leave, "Don't give me that crap after what we talked about the other day. Did you thinkyourgeneration invented kinky sex?"

With that she flounced out of my office, leaving the door open once again as was the 'norm' when I wasn't in a meeting.

* * * * * *

Fucking hell I was horny!!!

Images of Claire spread out on our bed being fucked hard by her lover mingled with ones of Amy bent over my desk holding her arse-cheeks apart to expose her well-used little hole to me flashed through my befuddled brain. Of course my cock responded in the time-held manner, - almost bursting through my trouser zip as I tried and failed to think of something else.

I needed to get laid. Should I invite my lovely older secretary out for lunch again and this time take advantage of her, ignoring all my feelings of reluctance and just using her body as we both apparently desired? Should I go to the toilet andknock one outas the expression goes? Or should I actually do the correct thing and just settle down and hope my lust eventually died before my cock burst?

Suddenly I had an idea. My mind flashed to a sexy, very willing pub landlady up on the moors. Maybe she would be amenable to satisfying my craving for somewhere warm to sheath my impatient cock for a short while. She had certainly made it obvious I would be welcome to use her 'facilities'the last time Claire and I were there.

I made an executive decision. Gathering my stuff together I left my office and walked, as normally as I could with a raging hard-on bursting to be unleashed, past a smirking Amy. Informing her that I was taking the rest of the afternoon off and asking her to cover for me and that my mobile was on if shereallyneeded to reach me, I made my way to the multi-storey and jumped into 'The Beast' like an impatient schoolboy. Less than an hour later, I pulled into the car-park of a country pub on Hope Road in the Peak district.

* * * * * *

I walked into the pub and immediately noticed it was rather busy. There were several tables occupied, including my 'usual' one by the window, so I sat at the bar waiting to be served. Ronnie - (short for Veronica my wife had discovered during their little chat the last time we visited) was busy serving tables so Ken, her husband approached me to ask what I would like to drink. Surprisingly, he smiled when he recognised me and even more surprisingly knew my name.

"Hello again Bob. What can I get you?" he asked, his voice friendly, a big smile creasing his rugged features.

"I'll have a pint of shandy made with bitter and lemonade thanks," I replied nervously, distinctly uncomfortable at our new-found intimacy.

He returned with my drink and leant forward towards me. Moving his mouth close to my ear, he spoke softly so no-one else could overhear,

"Are you here to see Ronnie?" he asked, nodding towards his wife who was serving a table with their meals.

I looked in her direction and, as our eyes met, she smiled in recognition before winking at me seductively, then salaciously licking her lips.

"Errr... Yes. If that is OK?" I nervously replied to Ken, noticing that, for probably the first time in the last few hours, I didn't have an erection.

"Wonderful," he replied, "We close in an hour and I'll get rid of the stragglers as soon as I can if you can hang around."

The weirdness of the situation and my in-built apprehensive suspicion that my new 'friend' Ken was actually going to smack me in the mouth at any moment obviously had a tranquillising effect on my rampant libido as I was able to sit there without having to try and hide the large bulge in my trousers I had been carrying round all morning.

I then spent the strangest hour I think I have ever had in my life. There I was sat at a bar, having just the one drink, while the landlord, Ken, occasionally stopped and chatted to me about everything under the sun and his wife, Ronnie, went about her normal business with only the odd smile or wink giving any indication that we knew each other. All the while, all three of us were well aware that, after their pub shut and the bar was empty, I was about to fuck the lovely lady until she could barely walk whilst her husband watched me do it... Like I said...Verystrange!!!

Eventually, just over one hour later, as promised, the three of us were left alone in the bar.

* * * * * *

I was extremely nervous, not knowing the protocol of the situation. "How do you bring the subject of fucking another man's wife up into the conversation when the man is there with you? Do I really want him watching? Do I actually want to be there at all? I have a beautiful wife at home who will be perfectly willing to have me fuck her, admittedly previously used, pussy when I get home so do I really need to get my rocks off with another woman?"All these thoughts and doubts ran through my head as I sat there waiting for the couple to finish their pub work.

The combined answer to all my personal musings and doubts was supplied by the blatantly sexy Veronica. Almost immediately the pub doors were closed and locked, she pulled her top over her head exposing a truly wonderful pair of breasts encased in a black, see-through bra that was struggling manfully to contain its delicious cargo.

"Mmmm that's better," she said, reaching around and unfastening the bra, her beautiful mid-brown breasts not displaying any tan-lines whatsoever as they sagged ever so slightly on their release, "It's been so fucking hot in here today, I really need to get out of these sweaty clothes."

I stared unbelievingly at her brazen display, my mouth dropping open in astonishment and admiration. Ken chuckled loudly behind the bar; he had been collecting empty glasses and putting them in the washer,

"What do you think Bob? Magnificent aren't they? We just love showing them off don't we sweetheart?"

"I've got to agree with you Ken," I laughed, my nervousness almost evaporating as my needy cock sprang to attention once more.

'Ronnie' smiled her appreciation of our comments, coquettishly pouting her luscious lips as she blew us a kiss. The sexy minx continued her strip, all the while smiling at us in the most provocative way imaginable. Undoing her jeans, she dropped them to the floor; complete with any underwear she may have had on, immediately stepping out of the untidy bundle at her feet and leaving her dressed only in a sexy pair of bright red, high-heeled, patent leather shoes I was sure she hadn't been wearing when I first entered the pub.

As she posed provocatively, with her hands on her hips and her legs slightly spread, her deeply tanned body - (not one hint of a white patch) confirmed my earlier suspicion that the sexy vixen in front of me sun-bathed as naked as the day she was born; inciting images in my aroused mind of her lying on a beach somewhere, exposing herself blatantly to any passing stranger. I noticed the 'cuffs didn't match the collar' as the saying goes. The dark brown colour of the neatly trimmed bush that exposed her glistening, obviously aroused, vaginal lips was in stark contrast to the pale-blonde, casually brushed hair on her head.

Grinning mischievously, my soon-to-be new lover sidled over to where her husband and I were stood watching her with appreciative lust. Her well-rounded hips swayed suggestively, while her ample tits wobbled from side-to-side as she approached her keenly watching audience. She squatted in front of me; her knees splayed obscenely; her wet pussy opening in anticipation. I couldn't help but notice a large drop of her sexual arousal hitting the floor with a silent splat, darkening quickly as it soaked into the carpet tile, promising the warm, wet welcome my rigid, tumescent cock was about to receive.

"Mmmm, let's see if he looks a good as Claire told me he does," she grinned up at me, her face level with my bulging groin.

Unable to answer as I leant back against the bar in order to allow her unobstructed access to my trouser fastening and zip, I couldn't avoid catching Ken leaning over the bar and smiling widely as he observed what his wife was doing to an almost stranger. He glanced up for a second, our eyes meeting before he raised both eyebrows and nodded in mock resignation, then winked before once again concentrating on his wife's adulterous performance.

Taking hold of my now open trousers she pulled them down to my ankles, allowing my expectant cock to spring back up and point almost vertically towards the ceiling before being covered by my shirt tails as they fell. Opening the lower buttons on my shirt, she pulled the sides apart, once again exposing my twitching cock to her wanton gaze. Lustfully looking up into my disbelieving eyes, she took gentle hold of me and slowly stroked up and down several times before bending and flicking the resulting drop of pre-cum from the deep-red hole in my glans with the very tip of her warm tongue.

"Oh yes," she murmured, "Tastes every bit as good as I thought it would."

She suddenly engulfed my throbbing helmet, pushing her mouth down my shaft until I hit the back of her throat, before beginning to rapidly bob her head up and down, all the while teasing my sensitive tip with her tongue as she gently squeezed my balls with her left hand. I couldn't take much more of that. I warned her to stop before the inevitable happened but she totally ignored my plea, instead redoubled her efforts and looked up into my eyes, smiling as seductively as she could with her mouth full of hard cock. I felt my eruption surging and, unable to prevent it as my sexy companion sucked as hard as she could, I blasted my hot cum deep into her willing mouth.

I thought at first she had completely swallowed my load and was amazed when she stood in front of me and her watching husband to display my sticky white seed running down her chin. Grinning mischievously, she turned to face her red-faced spouse and opened her mouth to show her cum-covered tongue before making an obscene show of swallowing everything that was in there, wiping the residue from her face with her finger and then sucking it clean with her pouting lips.

"Yum... Did you enjoy watching that sweetheart?" she questioned her seemingly memorised husband, "He tastes absolutely wonderful Mmmm."

"I'm sure we can get him to perform again, aren't you?" she grinned, addressing the question to me this time, looking down as she gently gripped my wilting penis, "Would you like a rest, or are you good to go?" she mocked.

Gasping my reply, "Well maybe just a few minutes," I joked, even though I could feel my cock already responding to her ministrations. Laughing loudly, a very flushed Ken poured us all a drink and invited us to sit at 'my' window table.

I had my trousers and boxers around my ankles, my shirt half open and my suit jacket still on. To say I felt rather foolish... well let's just gloss over that image shall we. At Ronnie's instigation, I took my jacket and shirt off, together with my shoes and socks, and stepped out of the untidy bundle gathered around my ankles, leaving me as naked as my sexy new lover was.

Nowthatwas strange. I was sat, naked as a jaybird, at a pub table; with an equally naked woman sat next to me and her fully dressed husband sat opposite us, all of us behaving as though it was an everyday occurrence. I must admit, I was absolutely amazed at Ken's – not only acceptance of the situation – but actualenjoymentof what had just taken place and couldn't resist asking him about it.

"Well from what I gather,youactually quite enjoy your own wife fucking other men don't you?" he replied, "So I'm sure you understand what I get out of it," his face breaking into a knowing smile.

Shocked at the realisation that what he had said was substantially true and that Iwasactually waiting to go back home and fuck my own wife's well-used pussy, I sank thoughtfully into my seat.

"You have no problem with fucking Ronnie...you know...afterwards?" I queried, wondering if that was a little too personal.

Giggling, his wife replied for him, "Problem?The only problem we have is that he is like a raging bull after watching me with someone else. I usually end up sore for a week when he fucks me after watching another man do me first."