Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed loudly at her reply, each taking another drink,

"I love the feeling of fucking Claire's pussy and arse afterwards, even if there is another man's spunk swimming around in there. I couldn't believe how excited I got the first time it happened," I confessed before asking him, "Are you the same?"

"Well not her backside that's for sure. That is for me only," he smiled as he reached over and lovingly gripped his wife's hand, "But her pussy?... Oh yeah! I love playing with it when it's all red and puffy andused." He winked at his grinning wife before continuing, "We always insist on condoms though, so as regards the sloppy-seconds bit, I don't really know."

I went on to explain the unique circumstances my wife had ended up with other men's cum in her. How her first lover had been a virgin and her latest one hadn't been with anyone else for years and that we were also going to insist on condoms when fucking other people too.

We carried on calmly discussing our mutual cuckolding experiences, Ken and I comparing notes and explaining to each other our own personal feelings on the subject, whilst Ronnie occasionally chipped in with a woman's view. I discovered they had been in the so-called 'lifestyle'for over 20 years and that, although Ken had, on occasions early in there experimental days, fucked other women, nowadays he had no desire to do so and was just happy to enjoy watching his wife and reaping the resultant benefit for their own sex-life.

They went on to tell me that they usually only indulged their 'fetish' on their annual holiday, assuring me that was never a shortage of willing young cocks wanting to fuck an attractive older woman when they were on vacation, and jokingly telling me to suggest it to Claire if that was what she wanted from our new-found hobby.

I found out from Ronnie, while her husband fetched us all some more drinks, that with them it was certainly not a case of 'penis-size' envy. Ken actually had a very respectable sized one she assured me; a little longer than mine as a matter of fact - (although not quite as thick as mine I was assured with a smile before my ego deflated too much) - She told me that the largest she had had was in Jamaica when she had been with a big black man for the only time in her life. He was over 12 inches long and very thick and, whilst the thickness was lovely, at least 3 inches of length was wasted and was actually quite painful if the donor fucked her too hard. The smallest she had had since their adventures began was just around 5 inches with normal thickness and yes, she had achieved a marvellous orgasm when the young boy fucked her enthusiastically as she was bent over the balcony wall of his apartment whilst Ken watched them from their own balcony next door.

All this talk of our mutual infidelity and sexual abandon had re-inflamed our lust. My cock was pulsing at full mast once more, whilst Ronnie was squirming in her seat, smearing her leaking juices all over the shiny polished wood. Suddenly, grinning at me and pursing her lips seductively, she stood from our bench seat and bent over the table facing her husband, her voluptuous tits squashed almost flat as he grabbed her hands and pulled her down so he could kiss her.

That position of course exposed her wide open, very wet,veryaroused hairless cunt to my fascinated gaze. Obviously I was not going to turn down such a blatant, unspoken invitation and, after receiving an almost ceremoniously presented condom from Ken, I pushed my freshly latex-clad cock into her welcoming fanny with one smooth stroke. Oh my god that was hot! I was encased in a wonderful wet vagina, pumping vigorously as I looked over the Peak district, whilst the recipient of my efforts held hands with and kissed her husband ashewatched his wife's pussy willingly accept the stranger's cock that was pounding in and out with ever-increasing fervour.

I looked down as I tightly gripped her hips. Pulling the soft cheeks apart and exposing her dark-brown rosebud to my view; the pale almost translucent white of her crevice contrasting deliciously with the beautifully tanned globes on either side, I couldn't resist the temptation. I looked up at the watching husband, catching his eye as he avidly stared at his wife being fucked in front of him. Gently I teased the opening to the tight little hole with my fingertip before looking at Ken and raising my eyebrow in silent request. Receiving his nod of approval, I lubricated my finger with the seeping juices from Ronnie's wet pussy and slowly pushed the digit into her clasping rectum, enabling me to feel my cock pleasuring her pussy through the thin membrane separating her two orifices. Gently I pushed another finger, then a third as deep into the expanding aperture as I could before starting to finger-fuck her in unison with my vigorously probing penis. Her loud moans of pleasure mixed with a little half-hearted protestation indicated that she was thoroughly enjoying my invasion of her most private part as she had her first body-shaking orgasm of the afternoon.

Due undoubtedly to my earlier ejaculation, I lasted an absolute age. I was able to vary the pace as the soft woman beneath me reached several small orgasms; faster as she came and then slowly again as she calmed down, her exposed clitoris rubbing almost painfully on the polished table top and stimulating what was an already aroused pussy to even greater excitement. Gradually I built up speed as I felt the beginnings of my own orgasmic delight deep in my loins.

Eventually I was unable to hold on to my ejaculate any longer. With a loud orgasmic groan escaping my lips, two long spurts followed by several shorter ones finally filled my latex sheath, inspiring a gasping scream of orgasmic bliss from my lover as she writhed beneath me, totally wrapped up in her own massive climax.

* * * * * *

A short while later I was heading out of the door.

Totally sated, I had dressed as my host couple looked on, obviously impatient to continue with their afternoon's fun but still laughing and joking with me and assuring me of awarmwelcome any time I wished to return.

As I walked out to my car I glanced back and waved to my new friends as they stood in the doorway of the best, mostaccommodatingpub in the world. Ken was stood with his arm around his loving wife, whilst she stood leaning against him, still naked and displaying her womanly charms to the world with sensual abandon. Driving out of their car park I thought to myself as I waved one last time, "You know, I couldreallyget to like those two."

Laughing inwardly most of the way, I drove home in a wonderful mood.

* * * * * *

All the way home I thought deeply about that afternoon's events.How at ease Ken had been with his wife's blatant adultery. How he had even watched (and obviously enjoyed) as I first of all filled her mouth with my cum and then fucked her to a mind-blowing, screaming orgasm as he held her hands and kissed her. Was I the same as him? Could I watch Claire while another man fucked her? Could I put aside any jealousy enough to sit and talk amicably with my wife's lover as Ken had done with me? Most of all, would mine and my wife's infidelities put too much of a strain on our previously so-called 'vanilla' marriage?

Some of the answers I already knew. Ihadbeen able to talk normally to both Paul and George andno,there didn't appear to be any undue strain on my relationship with my wife. Quite the contrary in fact, our own sex-life had never been as good or plentiful since our early days as a couple - (and certainly nowhere near askinky). No, the only thing that bothered me really was that I wasn't particularly keen on the idea of watching her being fucked in the flesh. Knowing about it; enjoying the thrill of imagining it; listening to her telling me about it, that was great. Watching it happen?...No thanks...

Just after 6pm I arrived home to find my extremely happy looking wife just serving up supper. I had texted her to let her know what time I would be arriving in order to enable us to have the family meal she and I preferred when we were all together. Many questioning looks and sexual innuendoes passed between Claire and myself throughout the evening before eventually the kids were in bed and settled. We attempted to watch a little TV (honestly,we did). However just after 9pm we gave in to our mutual curiosity and went (ran) upstairs to our bedroom.

I insisted on having a shower – I still had the residue of my afternoon's activities on parts of me and didn't really want my wife to discover them before I had the chance to tell her all about my little adventure. Claire, on the other hand, was undressed and lewdly spread on top of the bed when I emerged from the bathroom; the duvet tossed on the floor leaving her flushed, excited body open to my view.

My cock swiftly rose as I looked at my obscenely displayed wife, her chest heaving and mottled with the flush of her arousal; her head propped up on three or four pillows as she smiled lustfully; and hersex...My god her vaginal lips were spread wide open and as red and sore looking as I had ever seen them.

I slowly climbed onto the end of the bed between her feet and crept towards her swollen labia, lasciviously licking my lips in anticipation as my mouth got progressively closer to her gaping womanhood.

Laughing out loud, she grabbed the hair at the top of my head and pulled my reluctant face up towards her own grinning features,

"Before you even think of doingthat,I'd better tell you my poor pussy and arsehole are still full of Paul's cum. I know you love your cock swimming around in another man's deposit... but yourtongue?... I'm not so sure."

She giggled like a young mischievous schoolgirl before pulling my face towards hers and kissing me deeply, mashing her wriggling tongue against mine as she pressed her flint-hard nipples against my chest.

"I had a shower earlier but didn't quite 'flush' myself completely. I thought maybe you would like to stick your horny cock into my dirty holes," she whispered into my ear, pulling my groin towards hers by grabbing my erect prick and rubbing the swollen head against her prominent clitoris.

Laughing at her mocking teasing, I pulled away from her slightly and kissed the end of her upturned nose, "I have something to confess myself, you dirty nasty slut."

"Oh yes?...And what might that be you horny pervert?" she replied, continuing with the false, semi-abusive tone of our conversation.

"Hmm... Well you know that pub we went to the other week... the one on the moors?" I started to explain,

"Oh My God you didn't!...you did didn't you?... you went up there and fucked that slutty barmaid."

Shrieking with laughter my wife admonished me with feigned anger,

"Couldn't you wait you sex-mad pussy-hound? Wasn't I going to be enough for you tonight?" she giggled as she grabbed my slightly-sore cock, "You're going to have to tell me all about it. Did her husband get to watch? Whereabouts did you fuck her? In bed? In the pub?"

* * * * * *

Thankfully, I managed to extract my tender abused penis from my wife's increasingly firm grip, kissing her quickly before spinning her around so that her back was towards me and my poor cock was safely nestled in the soft, warm crevice of her wonderful backside.

I reached around her and, using her hard-tipped breasts as a wonderfully convenient grip, pulled her close to me and nuzzled my face into her hair, enabling me to whisper softly into her ear.

Claire listened attentively as I proceeded to tell her everything about my day. How it was actually allherfault; How her naughty text had inflamed me so much that I had had an instantaneous erection; How I had inadvertently pressed against my secretary's soft bottom and given the poor woman totally the wrong idea about my motive, I even told her about mine and Amy's conversation.

Claire was almost as shocked as I had been at our friend's revelations about her marital sex-life, half-jokingly commenting that perhaps she and Amy should maybe go out sometime and compare notes. Giving her a firm slap on her soft bum cheek, I told her not to be so brazen with our friend and that we needed Amy to run the business and that my wife should not risk upsetting and embarrassing her. Wiggling her soft bottom against my slightly softened member and causing him to rise to full glory once again, she giggled and told me to 'shut the fuck up'and that women were just as ribald as us men were when they were discussing their sex-lives with other females.

Sighing and shaking my head in resignation, I continued to tell my attentive wife about the rest of my afternoon, describing in great detail the sex between Ronnie and myself and how, yes, Kenhadwatched me fuck his wife and how totally at ease with it he appeared to be. I went on to tell her all about my conversation with my fellow cuckold husband and how it had helped me understand my own feelings; my own desires; my latent jealousy, and finally what I was actually getting from my recently-discovered fetish.

Turning to face me, she held my face in her hands and asked softly with a concerned look on her face,

"Are youreallysure you're OK with all this my love? You know we can give it up any time... You do know that don't you?" she asked, the anxiety she was feeling obvious in her voice.

"Oh god no!" I laughed, "You want me to give up fuckinganywoman I can get my hands on just because I may feel a little jealousy when you get fucked too?... No way!... I love the freedom we have now and, as for coming home to a well-fucked, sex-mad wife?...WOW!!!"

Reassured, she kissed me passionately before she again turned her back to me and begged me to carry on.

Engrossed in my tale of sexual debauchery as she had been, I had felt her absent-mindedly stroking herself gently between her legs as she listened to my story, so, it was of no surprise to me when I dropped my hand to her sex that I found hers had already beaten me to it, her fingers soaked with her own juices.

Grinning silently to myself, I then asked her to tell me about her own sexual dalliance with Paul. After taking a huge sigh before removing our hands from between her legs and clasping mine in hers lovingly, she started her own tale recent adultery.

"We met after we had dropped William and Mikey off at school. Paul was so nervous, he was like a cocked gun, ready to fire at any time. He wanted me so much, I think if I had said yes he would have jumped me as soon as we got into my car. As it was, he grabbed me and kissed me hard as he thrust his hand straight up my skirt... He almost came in his pants when he discovered I wasn't wearing any knickers."

She laughed at that, her bottom shaking against my rampant cock as it still snuggled between her cheeks, almost causing a premature conclusion to her story.

"He played with my pussy all the way back here, diddling my clit and poking his finger into me as I drove. He didn't even stop when we were stationary at the traffic lights down the road... that just made me hotter, knowing that anyone who parked next to us could have seen what he was doing... Anyway, somehow we managed to get back here and into the house.

As soon as the door closed behind us, he had me bent over the hall table and shoved his lovely cock straight up my horny cunt. Mmmm... We both came in about two minutes as he fucked me as hard as he could. I could feel him dribbling from me and running down my thighs he had cum so much. I nipped to the downstairs loo to wipe myself... That's when I sent you that text,"

She paused then, giggling playfully, her hand once more pulling mine to her wet fanny and inviting my fingers to play with the sopping lips. After a few minutes of gentle probing, I felt her shudder slightly as she had a small orgasm, gasping quietly as she pushed her bottom against my rigid cock. Gently removing our hands once again, she continued her story.

"After that initial fuck, we ran hand in hand upstairs, tore our clothes off and jumped onto the bed. This bed, my husband... OUR bed!... The one that we thought was just for us... We fucked immediately we landed, I don't think he had even gone soft at all,"she giggled, once more grinding her wet crevice against me, "He had me on my back; on my knees; me on top facing him; reverse cowgirl... any position we could think of... I was cumming almost constantly while we fucked... you know just how orgasmic I am. Eventually I climbed back on top of him and fucked him like that until he shot his hot cum deep inside my sopping cunt!!!"

Reaching back to my throbbing, dripping cock, my heavy-breathing wife took hold of the insurgent member and, after carefully placed his tip against her tightest hole, pushed back against me, forcing me deep into her previously cum-lubricated rectum until my balls slapped against her sopping pussy. Slowly starting to fuck me with her tight little arsehole, she continued with the details of her afternoon tryst.

"We spent most of the day in bed, not even having anything to eat, just a couple of soft drinks as we got thirsty. We talked a little, not much though, in-between our fucks; strangely about the kids at one time, me sitting and riding his cock as we discussed how well the two boys got on. He managed to cum five or six times altogether... - (Oh god, oh that's so good...) - Just shows how frustrated he must have been.. I sucked him and he licked me... Nowhere near as well as you my love... Until finally... - (Oh Yesssss!!!...) - he fucked my arse... Just like you are now... (Mmmmm... Oh fuck!....just like that!!!...)"

Her voice tapered off into a gasp as she started fucking my cock faster; her tight sheath gripping me harder, trying to suck me deeper and deeper into her pulsing back passage. Holding her heaving breasts in both hands and squeezing her tender nipples with my fingers, I felt her whole body shudder in my grasp as she dissolved into yet another small orgasm.

Slowly calming and getting her breath back, she continued light-heartedly,

"Do you know he had never had anal sex? No, of course you don't... Him and his wife had never really got around to experimenting much as they had only been married a couple of years and still couldn't get enough of each other in the 'normal' way...Anyway, like I said, it was his first anal fuck and luckily his last fuck of the day, so he lasted quite a while before he shot the surprising amount of cum in me that you are now so delightfully using as lubricant..."

At that, I couldn't take any more of her teasing. Forcing her roughly onto her front and pulling her to her knees, I proceeded to pound her bum-hole as it gripped and squeezed my impatient shaft. I could feel her fingers in her pussy as I fucked her arse, playing with herself to help with her own lust. Slowly, - our orgasms delayed due to our earlier exertions during the day, we climbed to our mutual climax, each panting obscenities at each other as I spurted what remained of my hot cream deep into her bowels.

After several minutes of exhausted gasping for breath, me still lying heavily on top of her heaving body, we eventually disentangled ourselves, my softening prick slipping from her with an audiblepop,and both staggered wearily into the bathroom.

We showered together: I took great pleasure in thoroughly cleaning my wife, both inside and out, using the shower head to sluice any remaining debris from her still gaping orifices, whilst she in turn washed and scrubbed every part of my knackered body. There was no-way there was going to be any response from my wilted member, - he was completely and utterly,'dead'– so, after drying each other lovingly and changing the bedsheets -(for the second time that day), we crept into our bed and snuggled together like a couple of young lovers.