Portraits For Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a well-tuned machine David and Maggie worked together to bring Kara's natural longing out. Her ass was hit several times by Maggie and a nice pink hued surface was rewarded to the camera. When Maggie turned on the vibe they both watched Kara jerk from the new sensation.

"Awesome," David muttered, before he moved to the head of the bed, where he took pictures of Kara's blushed features. "Do you and your husband spank each other?" he asked; his voice seemed casual.

"Not really. A playful slap now and then, but that's all."

"Well if you ever want to experiment with more rough play, please, please, please let me capture it on film," David begged. "You're so alive with emotion. Your face speaks volumes. Simply beautiful."

Kara giggled. Maggie paused the bullet's vibrations.

"Okay, Maggie give her the rabbit vibe."

She took it from the woman and crawled to the center of the bed. "Now Kara, I know this is going to get intense for you and I want you to do your best to forget we're here. Before we start though I need to know if you're okay with Maggie touching your nipples or your clit, opening you up so I can get some deep personal shots of that fake cock sliding into you."

Kara nodded her head, then pushed the vibe into her opening. "I can't believe I'm so wet," she gasped; once the toy was nestled between her lips and hidden in the folds of her sex, she pressed the first button and felt the cock rolling deep within her. Her muscles constricted themselves on the hard beads that rotated back and forth. "Oh my god," she muttered, before pressing the second button that made the small rabbit part of the toy vibrate. Her eyes began to roll back into their sockets.

"Stay with me girl."

David's voice came to her through a thin layer of silk. She opened her eyes and watched as Maggie moved onto the bed, the flesh dildo nestled between her fingers. "Open your mouth," she quietly demanded. Kara did as she was told. Maggie inserted the dildo inside and Kara suckled as she worked her way around the fake dick, Maggie pressed the remote again. Kara bucked and bounced on the bed.

She imagined her husband shoving his cock between her lips, past her teeth and over her tongue. Maggie pulled the faux appendage out, then pushed it back in. Kara worked her vibe in and out of her sex; the rabbit pulsated at different intervals against her clit. The bullet hummed silently in her ass. She rose and fell against the cool blankets; the bed rocked gently. Kara fucked the toy while the toy fucked her face. David called for her to keep going, that the pictures were beautiful, that she was beautiful. Kara felt incredible, she felt as if her body was being transported to a different plane of existence. Every pore seemed alive; every vein was breathing fire and cascading colors of blue, gold, and red slid down past her clenched lids. "Oh fuck yeah," David hissed, and Maggie moaned. "She's so fuckin' hot," he muttered.

The sound of David's aroused state made Kara blush, but she could not help but continue her wanton display. David apologized for his slip of passion, but Kara only shrugged her shoulders as she sucked the cock that Maggie forced down her throat. She didn't care any more who saw what, Kara simply wanted to cum and she wanted to cum hard.

The explosion that followed was surreal. Kara's back arched; her hips rose high and the toys hummed and drummed their way deep into her openings. Maggie pulled the dildo away, just in time for Kara to scream. Her voice went unheard to anyone outside of the room; every precaution was taken to make sure the walls were sound proof forStrike a Pose clients. She rocked back and forth on the bed, as the toy in her pussy beat at her inner walls. Maggie reached down and pulled the vibe free, then the bullet; Kara gasped and saw the flash of lights from David's camera over her. She knew he was getting the last shots of the day, the ending shots to a beautiful array of photos that any husband would be proud to own.

Part Two

Kara stared at her reflection in the mirror of the studio's bathroom. Her face was flushed; her eyes were full of lust and hunger. She'd bitten her lip, a small cut further evidence of how hard she'd cum. As she cleaned herself with the wipes that were stored in the bathroom's cabinets, she trembled. "God, that was unreal," she muttered to her reflection. She pulled a hair pick from her purse, ran it through her hair, reapplied some lipstick and touched up the powder on her face before heading out to pay for Maggie and David's services.

"So, did everything go according to plan?" the receptionist asked.

Kara blushed, opened her wallet and passed her credit card to the young woman. "It did."

"Good. It's a hundred dollars today and the rest payable in two installments. The first installment is due when you pick out the photos and the package you want; the last is due when you come back for the finished product. Or you can opt to have David and Maggie chose and pay for everything up front; either way the work is guaranteed; if you're not satisfied - you can return everything for a full refund, with the exception of today's initial payment."

"I think I'll come back and view the photos before making a decision," Kara said.

"Okay," the receptionist answered, took her card and soon presented her with a slip to sign.

Kara left, her body pleasantly satisfied. She couldn't wait for David to call and tell her the pictures were ready. Two weeks from today couldn't come fast enough in her opinion. She drove home; thoughts of what had transpired earlier still floated freely in her head. She imagined Bill's face when he saw the pictures and knew without a doubt how much he'd love them. They had their own private collection of photos, but these were going to be over-the-top erotic. The high quality print alone was worth the money she was forking over.

She drove her car up the drive, into the garage and turned off the ignition. Once inside the house, she quickly prepared supper, all the while still preoccupied with thoughts of David, Maggie, her new toys, the photo shoot, and how hard she'd come. Maybe Bill and her should consider a video, but that was something she would certainly have to clear with her husband; she highly doubtedStrike a Pose would do a secret taping session. Kara blushed profusely.

"Hey beautiful."

Bill's voice interrupted her thoughts. She spun around, grinned and threw herself into her husband's arms. "Hey sexy," she whispered, and kissed his lips. Her tongue slid easily along side his. He smiled against her mouth as she pressed herself tighter against him. Kara slid one hand behind his neck, anchored herself to his mouth and thoroughly greeted him like a teenager in love.

When they parted Bill eyed her suspiciously. "What did you do?" he asked.

She laughed, kissed him again and said, "What do you mean? I'm just happy to see you."

"Well, than let me walk out and back in again. I could do with more greetings like that."

Kara's lips fell slightly. "I guess it has been awhile hasn't it."

"It's okay. Life happens. But I'm not complaining - really if you want to greet me like that every afternoon, morning and night, than I'm willing to accept it like a man."

He pressed her back to him, kissed her again and let his hands roam down to her ass. She sighed as he kneaded the round cheeks and rubbed her crotch against his growing member. "See, what happens when you kiss me like that?"

"Mm hm - I certainly feel what happens," she told him.

"Do you want to see?"

Kara giggled, gave him a quick kiss and pulled away. "I think I do, but not until after dinner. Go take your shower."

"You could join me," Bill answered, pulling her back against him for one last teasing kiss.

"I'm not burning supper, now get." She swatted him away. He laughed and left her to finish preparing their meal.

When Bill returned and they sat down to eat, Kara couldn't help but notice how handsome and young he still looked. Fifteen years separated them, and she knew how blessed they were that they still found each other attractive. Kara had met Bill in the supermarket, a cliché story to some and unbelievable to others, but for her it was just perfect timing. She had been twenty-four; it had been a whirlwind romance, with very little coming between them, and now just a couple weeks before his birthday, and a month away from their ten-year anniversary she could honestly say that she still loved him as much as she did the day he proposed.

Her gaze traveled over him; it only took seconds to take in his freshly shaved and showered frame. He was tall, broad shouldered; his hair was salt and pepper gray. He still had perfect eyesight and perfect teeth. His smile was warm, inviting and yet he had no issues cursing like a sailor or telling people his thoughts and opinions on politics, religion and any other controversial issue. Those qualities as well as many others is what attracted her to him in the first place.

"Is there something in my teeth?"

Kara blinked. "Huh?"

"You're staring at me like I've grown another head," Bill teased.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about the day we first met and how lucky I am to have you."

Bill grinned, winked, and smiled. "Yes, you are. So why not come over here and show me how lucky."

Kara chuckled. "You are horny tonight, aren't you?" She sipped her wine and felt a sliver of arousal ease free of her sex. She could almost picture lying on the bed, opening her legs for Bill and having his cock slide in and out of her, just like the toy she'd used earlier while David and Maggie watched.

"Kara - you're doing it again."

"I'm sorry. I just - well - I did something today and I - I really want to tell you about it, but, it's a surprise and," she bit her lower lip, "no Kara, don't do it," she said to herself.

"I knew that kiss was loaded in more ways than one," Bill said, pushing back from the table. He folded his arms across his chest. "Spill it," he softly demanded.

She wanted to confess everything, but also wanted to keep it a secret too. "Kara."

His voice was so compelling. The thought of spilling the beans made her palms sweat. "What if you don't like it?" she asked, now suddenly unsure of what she'd done.

"Why wouldn't I like it?"

"Well, it's for your birthday and it's way out there, something totally different and unique, at least for us it is - I mean sort of. We have done stuff like this before, but yet it is different and..."

Bill stood up. "Stop worrying about it. Whatever it is, I'm sure it was done with me in mind and therefore it's something I'll love. So just tell me and get it off your chest."

"How about I show you part of the present?" she asked, "Maybe if I show you some of it, your reaction will tell me if I did the right thing with the other part."

He cocked his head sideways, thought for a moment, and agreed to the compromise. "Well any part of a gift early is better than no gift at all."

Kara grinned, stood up, dropped her napkin on her plate and hurried to their bedroom. Bill followed her. "You know honey if it has anything to do with the bedroom, I'm going to love it!" he told her once they were behind the closed door.

She went over to her dresser where she'd hidden the purchases fromStrike a Pose. "I hope so. I know we've talked about doing stuff like this, but well I've always been apprehensive, and you've always been so patient, but today I - well I threw caution to the wind and bought these," she said, spinning around and showing him her new toys.

Bill's smile was the only answer she needed. "This is part of my present?" he asked, closing the distance between them.

"Yes," she answered, her throat suddenly dry.

He took the rabbit vibe and flicked it on. Immediately it hummed to life. The clear sides showed the rows of plastic pearl beads rotating around each other. Another button was pressed and the little rabbit fussed to the silicone cock pulsated. He pushed the button again and the bunny vibrated more, the third press had the little critter shaking so hard it almost blurred. "Oh I have a feeling I'm going to love the other half of this present."

She felt his fingers brush her palm as he picked up the small bullet vibe with the tail and its remote. He turned off the cock and rabbit combo, handed it back to her and toyed with the other purchase. One side of his mouth rose in a smirk. "Whatever possessed you to do this?" he asked.

When he looked up at her, she simply shrugged her shoulders and licked her lips nervously. "I wanted to try something different. I know you've suggested stuff like this before and I was always against it, but - well - I don't want us ending up like those other people, the ones that walk out of a marriage or a relationship, because of sex. It's sex, there has to be compromises and I figured..."

Bill swallowed up her words. His mouth covered her lips; his tongue pushed through the weak barrier of skin and traced the edges of her teeth. Kara sighed and returned the caress. The toys were clenched between them. When they pulled apart, both were breathless. "Will dinner keep if it sits on the table and the counter for a while?" Bill asked, as he tossed the remote and bullet onto the bed.

Kara held the dual pleasure toy in her hand. "Yeah, for a couple hours at least."

"Good," Bill told her, before taking the toy from her hand and tossing it to the bed. It landed beside the other one. He brought her to him, nuzzled her neck, and slid his lips up to her ear. She felt his warm breath against her skin, whimpered when he tugged on her right lobe with his teeth, and traced the contour of her ear with the tip of his tongue. "Did you buy any other toys?"

She swallowed the lump in her throat. "I did - it's in the top drawer. It's just a dildo. It doesn't do anything, just slides in and out," she took a deep breath as he left tiny kisses along her jaw, over her cheeks, and against the brows of her eyes, "it isn't as special as these," she told him. Her knees buckled slightly from the onslaught of his tender ministration.

"Then for now we'll leave it alone; I think what you have right now is more than enough for us to play with. As hard as I am - fuck - I don't know if we'll even use both."

Kara moaned and whispered, "Okay."

Bill's hands moved to the buttons of her shirt; she felt each one being slowly slid out of its hole. The tips of his fingers brushed her skin. It grew more pink and the freckles became lost in the hue. Her hands were not idle. Kara pulled his shirt from the waist band of his slacks, released his belt and opened his pants. His lips captured hers and their tongues once again battled with each other; a slow moving dance of wet muscles coiling around its partner brought a crimson flush to her cheeks. "I've missed you," Bill whispered, as his hands eased up to push her blouse down.

It slipped easily from her arms, down her back and dropped silently to the floor. One hand cupped her breast, while the other moved to her hair. He tilted her head, exposing her neck. Thick red curls cascaded across her shoulders.

A few tears threatened to slip free from Kara's eyes. She'd missed him too. When had they fallen into the trap of "going through the motions"? Her fingers moved to his shirt. The material was gathered by her small fists. She lifted it, stepped back and tugged the cotton over his head. Carelessly she tossed it to the side before bending down and licking his left nipple. "Mm," his voice was soft and encouraging.

Kara grinned, lapped at the hard bead and returned to his mouth, which she kissed with unhindered passion. Bill held her hips, pulled her into his crotch and ground himself against her. She hissed, tightened the muscles of her pussy and whimpered from the ache that screamed back at her.

Bill found the zipper to her skirt, eased it down and tugged on the clothing. It gave willingly to his strength; Kara stepped out of it, as well as her pumps. She stood before him; a simple white bra and panty set covered her nipples and arrow-shaved mound. He stood still while she pulled his pants down. His cock was swollen; the evidence of his desire for her had left a small drop of pre-cum on the fabric of his briefs. She touched the head of his shaft with her fingers and stroked the length through the white underwear.

He kicked off his pants and pulled off his socks. Kara reached back and released the hook of her bra, allowed the satin cloth to fall to the floor before she eased off her panty. Bill wasted little time in dragging his own underclothes down. The pile of laundry lay ignored as he reached for her. They held each other tight. Breasts were smashed against a wall of muscle, flesh and gray hairs. Her stomach felt the jerk of his cock as it pulsated against her. The little hairs of her pussy teased the curls of his groin. Both felt the desire they'd taken for granted, spring up anew.

She walked backward, holding onto him, leading him with her kisses and gentle tugs. Bill went willingly, slowly guiding her path as much as she pulled at him. They stopped on the side of the bed. Her knees hit the edge; she sat down, scooted up and opened his arms. Kara beckoned him with her eyes as well as her body. She lay there, one leg slightly bent, the other angled softly. Her pussy was exposed for his studious gaze. One of her palms skated down her torso; she dragged her fingers across her sex, and teased the tiny strip of hair that had been left alone.

Bill grinned at her arrow; she knew he was remembering the reason behind this particular style. "Another lifetime ago," he said, before climbing onto the bed, and opening her legs further. He lay over her, supporting his weight with his hands as he lowered his mouth to her throat.

Kara sighed in pleasure as his lips, teeth and tongue slipped lazily along her neck, shoulders, and up to her mouth. He dropped to one elbow; one hand drew circles around her stomach before dancing up to cup her left tit. She felt the brush of his fingers against the pink pearl. A soft gasp escaped her throat; her body arched slightly in hopes his fingers would do more than tease the little bead. It was rewarded for its efforts. Bill captured the button between his teeth and tugged on it, before enveloping it fully between his lips.

She moved her palms to his back, kneaded the flesh while pushing him into her. Long nails dragged small paths of pink down his sides, over his ribs, along his shoulders, back to his hips, and up his spine. While Bill assaulted her tit with licks and sucks, Kara ground her pelvis against him. "That feels so good," she confessed before he traveled over to her right nipple and introduced it to the same erotic sensations that he'd just given its twin.

He looked up at her, held himself up so he could take better care with her body, Kara flushed. She felt his hand cup her breast, knead it, pay homage to it. Her hands caressed his chest; her nails scrapped his nipples; the tips of her fingers plucked at the point of one, while her other hand rested casually on his hip. "You're still as beautiful as ever," he told her before slipping one palm down to her pussy. He pushed his hand against her mound, rubbed it gently and teased its slit.

Kara bit her lower lip, raised her ass slightly off the bed and moaned. She opened her legs further; the invitation for him to explore her deep crevice was easy to interrupt. Bill teased the opening of her pussy. His finger slipped in just enough to let her know he was there. She groaned in frustration, covered his hand with hers and tried to make him explore her deeper. He chuckled softly and pulled himself free.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kara saw him take the small bullet vibe. He handed her the remote, before pressing it between the wet lips of her sex. "Turn it on and use it whenever you want," he told her. She watched him slide further down her length. Anticipation grew as did the beat of her heart. He rested slightly off the bed, eyed her knowingly and hooked her legs. Kara moved at his urging and soon she was settled comfortably and his kisses were sliding along her thighs. Bill went back and forth between each muscle. She shivered and shook from the tender assault. Her head lolled back; her lids closed over her passion-glazed eyes.