Portraits For Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a shaky finger she flicked on the remote and felt the drumming sensation of the toy vibrate against both her lips. One hand operated the remote as her husband kissed his way to her mound; the other she used to control where she put the toy. Kara moved it slowly to her clit, held it there and gasped; the quivering of the plaything hammered against her.

She knew Bill was watching her. His kisses still covered her, but they were further apart. Slowly she moved the toy down her slit, and teased it against the tender flesh of her pussy's opening. "God Kara, you're so hot; push it in there baby. Let me watch you play with yourself. I want to see what no one else has ever seen before."

Kara slid the little trinket into her sex and shuddered softly against it. She hadn't come, but the little brush of a pending climax was there, a secret promise waiting for just the right time to explode. Her hands shook as she left the tool alone and cupped her husband's chin. "I'm all yours baby," she said. Her thumb touched his mouth; he licked the tip, tasting her arousal on her fingertip.

"I know and I never want to share," he muttered before sliding up between her legs and licking the top of her pussy. Kara fell back and felt the greedy hunger of her husband's tongue lapping at her clit, while the angry humming of the toy beat and toyed with her silk-coated walls.

Bill nuzzled her, anchoring his face against her sex, so his hands could move up and pinch her nipples. Kara bucked and rode his face. Her muscles clenched the bullet. His warm breath coated her, blanketing every inch of her pussy with heat. With her lids clenched tight, Kara saw sheets of liquid heat flow past her in dizzying waves of color. "Bill - oh fuck, Bill. I - oh - fuck - God, oh fuck, oh God, just - just don't..." Tears flowed from behind her lids, as she lost all thoughts of how to communicate.

She felt the lose of the toy just milliseconds before it was replaced by her husband's tongue. The soothing muscles did little to sooth her aching need. Her hands flew to the back of his head; her body lifted as she pushed him into her pussy. She came hard, coating him with her arousal and washing him in nectar, that flowed like water. Several quakes wracked her body. Had she any reasoning left she would have realized how hard she gripped her husband's hair, but she didn't. His hands held her ass, presenting her to him like a succulent dish made just for his feasting. When he was done drinking her offering, he looked up and she stared down at his cum-covered face.

Kara's eyes could barely focused. She watched him lick his lips, and wipe at his chin, before coming off the bed to meet her face to face. "Scoot up, Kara. I need to fuck you."

The look in his eyes told her he was in a state of mind that she'd not seen in him in years, if ever. His gaze spoke volumes, the tone of his voice erased all thought. She did as he told; he moved with her, stalking her until he felt she was right where he wanted her. Kara whimpered when the head of his cock was dragged across her slit. She opened her legs further. Bill pushed his dick into her, groaning in satisfaction as his full length sank in with no resistance.

He fucked her hard and fast. Kara wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms went around his back. She held him tight as he barreled his way deeper into her soul. She felt the sweat of their bodies, breathed in the scent of their mating, and heard the grunts of approval echo in her ears. Thoughts of the toys, the photos, the strangers that had witnessed her earlier climax were lost to her as she beckoned her husband toward his own release. She felt the knowing invasion of another's seed coat her pussy. Kara gripped his dick with all her might, milking more of his cream from his balls. "You fuckin' slut," he muttered under his breath.

Kara blushed at the insult, licked her lips and whispered and uneasy, "Yeah baby, cum for me." He shot a second stream into her core. "I love you," she moaned as he pulled out and slid back in.

Her legs fell down; her arms released him. She waited for him to return to her and when he did she smiled warmly at his grinning features. "Give me a minute," he said. Kara agreed and was rewarded several more times that evening.

Part Three

"Missus Fields?"

"Yes?" Kara said, standing up and looking toward the woman that had called her name. "Maggie's ready for you."

Kara smiled, tucked her purse under her arm and walked with the receptionist toward Maggie's office. She waited for the woman to tap on the door and get the okay to gain entry, before thanking her and watching her leave. Once inside Maggie's office, Kara shut the door and took the seat next to the other woman.

"Excited?" Maggie asked.

"Very!" Kara answered. She wiped her palms on her jeans and waited while Maggie opened a file on her laptop.

"These are the ones David and I thought captured you at your best. As you can see there aren't a lot of you with the pole or the couch, but I mentioned that would be the case."

Kara nodded her head and stared at the images in front of her. She was stunned by the beauty that looked back at her. "That's me?" she asked; her fingers brushed across the screen.

Maggie softly chuckled. "I'll leave you alone; take your time and if you have any questions just ask Bobbie at the desk and she can help you," she leaned over and pressed the mouse pad, "This tab will show you the package prices and this one," she pressed the mouse again, "shows you other items for sale as well as our other services."

"Is there one about the videos you make?" Kara's voice quivered slightly.

"Yep, just click here and you'll get a quick demo on what we do when we come into someone's home. But you can have the videos done just about anywhere. These links," she ran the curser over a side bar with various erotic titles, "will take you to clips of the videos themselves, again all the work on here was done by us, with consenting adults over the age of eighteen and we have each person involve sign a contract giving up permission to show clips of their fantasies." Maggie told her before rising from her chair.

"Thanks."

"No problem. I'll be back in about fifteen minutes to check on you, but there's no hurry. We've a light schedule today. Mostly just people coming in and picking up their packages," Maggie told her before leaving Kara to her own devices.

Kara started viewing her photos with a quick perusal first, eliminating a small handful immediately before weaving back and forth between the clothed shots of her and the pole, as well as her and the couch. She compared her facial expressions and her posture with those and the ones where she was nude. She could almost hear Maggie's voice from the session telling her that the earlier photos would not be as relaxed as the others, and she was right. Kara saw the difference in her eyes, her smile, the way her body seemed to make love to the camera. In reality Kara had almost forgotten completely that she was being watched.

She studied the pictures of her in the red robe and smiled. She did look good in red and promised herself to pick up something sexy and crimson on the way home. Her fingers tapped on the desk, while the other flicked through photos. Kara's gaze however traveled back and forth to the tab that would take her to the video work that Maggie had mentioned. The idea had been forming in her mind to make Bill an anniversary present, one that would really get his juices pumping. She licked her lips, slid the curser over and softly tapped her finger.

The page appeared, as did various erotic photos of what she assumed were still shots of the videos. There were titles along one side, each one giving a brief description of the content. Gay males. Lesbians. BDSM. Horse Play. Group. Fantasies involving reluctance. Incest. First Time. Masturbation. Kara's mind was alive with activity as she imagined her and Bill sitting together, picking out a video and deciding that they too wanted to make their own sexy tape.

Her fingers clicked on the Masturbation link, and she choose a title that best fit her. Redhead Seeks Pleasure in the Library. A three minute clip popped up and Kara watched a woman, smaller in size than her, slowly peek around a corner and make her way to the back of a library. The girl sat on a bench, under a window, looked around again to make sure she wasn't being watched and when she felt it was safe, one of her hands went up her plaid skirt; soon the video displayed the wanton action of the woman, exposing her pussy for the viewer. When the clip was over, Kara felt slightly flushed.

The next clip she chose was titled. Mandy and Millie Share a Taxi. Her breath quickened as she watched a brunette and a blonde lick, touch and tease each other in the back seat of a cab. The driver, a man with dark gray eyes studied them in the rear-view mirror. Kara blushed when she realized David was the driver. After the clip was over, she watched a three minute movie with two men, each built like linebackers. A group video was next on her list, and she found herself studying it with great interest. A young man enjoyed the fondling of two twins. They had chosen to have their video captured outside; a gazebo was the perfect setting for the scene and the camera made perfect use of every angle, nook and cranny. As she clicked the selection titled: Master and His Minions, Kara recalled David asking if she and Bill ever spanked each other. Her pulse quickened at the idea and as the scene of an older man and two women appeared, her eyes became glued to the screen.

The man's back was to the camera. He looked fit, yet there were a few signs of aging, a softness to his ass, and hips, a small hit of loose skin, but he still looked fit and firm in all the right places. She thought of Bill and wiggled in her seat. Kara looked at the time for the video clip; just three minutes. A pout of frustration marred her features; it was quickly replaced when the camera spanned to the women. Both "minions" were tied with ropes. One was tied by her wrist, and hung from a chain, tethered to the ceiling. The other had been tied to a chair. The rope traveled to and fro around her skin. Her tits seemed to be more pronounced; Kara realized the knots and rope forced the girl's boobs to be squeezed.

She watched the man advance. The camera panned up to his arm, she took in the rippling muscle, and the tattoo. It then moved to his face, and Kara's heart stopped beating. The crooked grin that stared down at the two women, would have looked frightening to some who were not aware of the type of play that was going on, but to Kara it was the same grin that she'd seen the day she'd met Bill. The man had her husband's eyes, his nose, his perfect teeth. Her mind was empty as she watched him stroke one girl's cheek; he reached down and tweaked a nipple on another. The girls were young, much younger than her. She gauged their ages to be between eighteen and twenty-two. The clip ended with the man's cock sliding into one girl's mouth, while the other watched and waited for her fun.

Kara stared at the screen. The image of Bill's cock remained frozen in her mind. She swallowed the lump in her throat, and felt her pulse race as she pressed the play button again and waited while the video panned up to the man's arm. When it fell to the tattoo, she pressed pause. With trepidation she leaned in and studied the screen. Her lower lip trembled as she made out the telling sign of her husband's ink.

Her stomach lurched. Kara turned her head away from the laptop and tried to keep her lunch down. With shaky legs and eyes brimming with tears, she slowly grabbed her purse and left the room. The laptop still paused where she'd left it. The evidence screamed at her in silence as she closed the door.

A thick fog of deception, darkness, and despair swoop down on her as she walked down the hall. She passed the doors that lined the hallway and wondered if he had taped the session there? Or had he provided the girls with a private suite in a posh hotel, or maybe one of those pay by the hour places? Kara heard the receptionist call out to her, but she ignored the woman, and found herself leavingStrike a Pose with no further interruption. Kara was thankful for the cool air that caressed her pale skin. She walked away from the building, down the sidewalk, past her car, across the street and down two more city blocks, before she felt her legs grow weak. A brick wall supported her weight as she pressed herself against it.

Foot traffic was light; she knew a few people had paused to ask her if she was okay. She had smiled a weak smile, waved them off and yet couldn't really recall their faces or what she'd told them. It took her several minutes before she could move again. She still hadn't allowed her tears to fall with abandon. Questions ran back and forth, crashing into each other. How old was the video? Perhaps it was before he'd met her? Surely that was it. If he'd made it after their marriage then when? Why? If he wanted those types of fantasies why not tell her? Why not invite her to try something like that out with him? There were so many unanswered questions. Kara took long calming breaths as she made her way back to the studio. She opened the door, smiled at the receptionist and asked if Maggie was available to speak with her.

The girl took her to Maggie's office, sensing her unease and offered her a bottle of water. Kara took it, but didn't bother opening it, as she waited for the woman to meet with her. Kara didn't have to wait long. Maggie hurried in, shut the door behind her and took a chair next to Kara instead of the one behind her desk. "What happened?" Maggie asked. "We were told you left in some sort of daze. I went to check and sure enough you were gone."

She looked at the studio owner and felt the tears fall. Maggie stood up and hugged Kara, soothed her and rubbed her back. She knew the other woman had no clue what had happened and when she was able, Kara pulled back and wiped her face. Maggie reached over and pulled several tissues out of a box and passed them to her client. "Kara, what is it?"

She blew her nose and stared back at the concern easily read on Maggie's face. "My husband," she sighed, swallowed another lump, and turned her face away, shame crossed her features, "he's one of the men in the videos. He's the Master, the one with the tied up girls."

Silence hung thick in the air as her accusations hit Maggie. "Are you sure?" the other woman asked.

"It's him. It's his tattoo. His cock. His tattoo, face, grin. His perfect teeth. His hands." New tears fell and her body began to shake violently. Maggie reached out to her again and Kara welcomed the embrace.

"I'm sorry Kara. We don't ask people about their lives. We check and verify their ages, and we make sure they have no warrants, David's dad is a cop. We try to keep everyone safe; we don't know who is cheating on their partners. We --."

Kara chuckled; the sound was anything but jovial. "It's not your fault and I know you're rushing to protect your business."

Maggie sat back; Kara looked up at her. "I'm sorry, Maggie. I didn't mean you weren't genuinely concerned, I just - I just don't know what to think. How old are the clips?"

"David and I started this part of our business about five years ago."

"And that video?" she asked, already doing the math. Bill had been forty-four, she would have been twenty-nine, about to turn thirty.

"I remember that shot. I'm sorry Maggie; it was done about six months ago."

Kara shuddered. "And are there others he's been in?"

Maggie was silent for a long time before answering, "I can't tell you that. It's confidential."

She laughed a laugh that was laced with disgust. "Your silence was deafening." Kara rose from her chair and looked at the other woman. "I don't hold you or your company responsible. I would ask that you hold on to my photos. I liked them, but right now they just leave a sour taste in my mouth."

"I understand," Maggie told her. "Are you okay, I mean - do you need a ride home?"

"No. I'll be fine. The shock is over. The walk helped."

Kara let Maggie escort her out of her office, down the hall, and out the door. "Give us a call when you decide what you want to do with the photos."

"I will - thanks," she said and let the door close behind her. Kara lifted her face to the sky, embraced the sun and welcomed the gentle breeze that touched her tear-stained face. She walked to her car, slipped in behind the wheel and slowly eased her vehicle into traffic. The drive home took longer than usual; she'd chosen to take the long way back to her and Bill's house. Different scenarios of confrontation floated to the forefront of her mind. She dismissed most, thought longer on others, in the end Kara pulled into the garage without any real decision on how to reveal her findings to her husband.

Inside the house, Kara went through the motions of assembling a salad, basting a pork loin and setting the table. It wasn't until she stared at the perfect setting of plates, spoons, glasses and napkins that reality hit her. Her gaze flew to the clock, while her steps took her to the bedroom. She opened their shared closet, pulled a suitcase from the back and tossed it on the bed. No tears fell as she packed various outfits and underclothes along with accessories into the case. It zipped easily, and she returned to the closet to pull out another. The thought of staying in the house with Bill wasn't even a consideration.

She zipped the second bag closed, sat on her bed and looked around. When had it changed for them? She couldn't remember. Had he seen her in the store as the woman necessary to keep a secret life - secret? Had she gotten too old for him? The women in the video were young, younger than her or at least almost her age when he'd seen her in the store. Was she not worthy of the type of play he wanted? Kara's shoulders slumped. She knew she would want answers to the questions, but she wasn't ready to get them tonight.

The clock seemed to echo through the house as she moved silently back to the kitchen. The timer on the stove would shut off, and the loin would be cooked to perfection. The salad was chilling in the refrigerator. There were some leftover mashed potatoes and gravy he could warm up, if he found himself able to eat. Kara giggled, sorrow laced her voice. She pulled a piece of paper from the desk and wrote the words Strike a Pose on it. She laid it over his dinner plate, shut the lights off, slid her purse over her shoulder, picked up her bags, and headed toward a new chapter in her life - whether it included Bill or not, she wasn't sure, something told her it wouldn't.

Part Four

Her cell phone vibrated against her hip as she brushed her hair and stared at her reflection. She'd ignored her phone for two days and fought the urge to ignore it again. A few of the calls had been from her mother, two had been from Jane, one from Todd, but the others had all been from Bill. She'd spoken to no one, but had sent a text to her friend Jane. Kara had told her that she and Bill were fighting, she'd go into details later, but she was okay. Jane had answered back with another text, telling her that she was loved, and had people willing to listen.

Now as the phone buzzed she opted to pull it from her pocket, and press the green button. She said nothing as she held it to her ear. His voice came through loud and clear. "I'm sorry."

Still she remained silent.

"It was a one time thing."

Kara sighed. Lie number one, she thought to herself. Still she refused to speak.

"I swear it. They were just a couple of girls that I picked up one night after a business meeting. I had too much to drink, things got a little crazy. I had the card to the studio in my pocket, made a call, lined some pockets and -- well things happened."