Portuguese Beach

Story Info
Beach Fun
975 words
3.77
43.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally opened her eyes and squinted down the beach, she had obviously drifted off in the glorious warmth of the Portuguese sun. Tom was no where to be seen, he had been lying by her side 20 minutes ago, but now there was just a depression in the sand next to her side.

They had come down to their favourite beach on the last day before they travelled back to the UK. As Sally closed her eyes, she considered what a fantastic time they had had over the past week. This was the third time that they had rented the beautiful house owned by their close friends and neighbours. It was stylish and secluded, which meant that they had spent the majority of the week around the pool, and very naked!

She thought back to the previous evening, when after a romantic dinner 'a deux', they had shed their clothes on the way up to the master bedroom. Tom had then proceeded to ply her with wine and local cheese, and figs picked that afternoon from the trees in the garden. Sally gave a shudder as she recalled that Tom had pushed her back against the pile of pillows and had very gently pushed an overripe fig into her by now very wet pussy.

He then began to eat it very noisily, which had the effect of bringing to the edge of a shuddering orgasm.

The very recollection meant that she was now wet again, but now by herself, on this vast secluded beach. It was over 3 kilometres long and apart from the first couple of hundred metres, where typically all the family groups congregated, the remainder of the beach was clothes optional.

As she lay there, she thought about the discussion they had had early that morning, about how they could persuade one of their best friend couples to join them the next time. She knew that Sam and Amy would love this place, but they had also discussed bringing Paul and Gail. Paul and Gail were old friends that Sally had known from junior school.

They had last gone on holiday years before, where although there had always been a feeling that something might happen, it never had, maybe now was the time to make it happen.

Just then she saw Tom walking back up the beach from the water's edge, his semi-hard cock swinging as his walked. He had a huge smile on his face and burst out laughing as he dropped on the towel beside her.

"Amazing" he said, "I just went down to cool off, as you had fallen asleep. I swam out to the breakers and then when I was ready to come out of the water, I saw this plump English women walking along the beach. Then I noticed she was staring intently at me!

I'm sure she is English, because when I walked down the beach earlier to get some drinks, I heard her arguing with her fat husband, so I winked at her. Anyway there she was, she had taken her top off but seemed very self conscious. As she got opposite me, she sat down at the water's edge and waited for me to come out of the water.

Well what was I supposed to do?

The sea was quite cool so I thought that I needed to give the 'Old man' a bit of help to get him back to normal state and then I slowly walked out of the surf. She was staring at me, so I tried to act cool and just stood in the shallow water shaking the water off me, with my cock continuing to grow!

Suddenly she stood, very quietly said 'Thank you' and then walked back down the beach putting her top back on.

Hopefully she will become a free spirit"

Sally laughed out loud, "You tease" she said. "Let's see if we can do something with that thing!"

With that Sally moved down on Tom's body and took his by now heavily swollen cock into her mouth and began to suck hungrily. Tom began to moan but then he stopped and whispered "there's a guy who was walking down the beach but is now slowly walking towards us"

Sally froze for a moment but then clamped her lips around Tom's bell end and continued with her sucking.

"He's wanking himself" said Tom, "My God it's huge"

This only made Sally work harder, grabbing Tom's balls and squeezing them. Suddenly she recognised the signs, Tom's muscles tensioned and then she tasted the warm salty juice in her mouth, which she greedily swallowed.

Sally rolled onto her back and looked to her side, as she did so, the stranger who was Tom's age but more deeply tanned, moved closer, gave a final jerk with his hand and emptied his load onto her thighs.

He made to leave, but Sally thought that she wasn't going to remain frustrated and grabbed his ankle.

She looked back at Tom

"You don't mind do you?" she asked, but before Tom could answer, she had pulled the stranger to his knees and forced his head between her legs.

It was only a matter of seconds before she exploded; the tongue was deep inside her and had immediately hit the right spot.

Sally bucked as wave after wave of pleasure swept across her, all the while she held the stranger by his dark curly hair against her pussy, she was in danger of drowning him!

Finally Sally let the stranger come up for air. He rocked back on his knees and wiped Sally's juices from his mouth. Sally beckoned him towards her he bent and kissed her gently on the lips, as he did so Sally weighed his heavy balls in her palm.

If only they had another week, maybe next year she thought............................