Posessions Ch. 01

Story Info
These things are but dolls; possessions, things to control.
1k words
3.71
35.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It danced between the massive trees of a concrete jungle, skipping off a roof and sliding across power lines. It tiptoed – if the incorpreal entity could even say it had toes – across window sills, and then leaped across the alleyway.

The thing was searching, always searching... it was a hot summer night, after all, and even in the city, somebody was bound to leave a window open...

Ah. There.

The girl never stood a chance as it moved to take her. It simply forced itself upon her, ethereal limbs gripping at her jaw and forcing her mouth open, before plunging into her throat with its entire length, splitting her open. Its essence flooded into her, pulsing through her body as she kicked and struggled, a silent scream trying to tear itself out of her body. Her attacker persisted as it wrapped around her struggling limbs, taut muscle – my she was a toned one, the spirit noted – shaking as it tried to resist against unseen and unstoppable force.

Suddenly, it was over as the invader curled around her heart, and took control.

She lay still, breath heavy from the exertion of her struggle not seconds ago, chest heaving as slender fingers relaxed from around her throat. Her fingernails were long – not fashionably so - but long enough to be felt as they were dragged down from her neck across soft flesh and between her breasts, a small smile curling lips that had once been open in a silent scream. Her eyes flickered around the room, and soon she spotted it; the full length mirror sitting in a corner.

Slipping out of bed, the girl blinked once, the smile dancing across her eyes now curling her lips as she surveyed her new shell.

Her eyes had changed, that was the first clue of the spirit's presence inside of her. Anyone could see that underneath the almost hypnotic blue glow were a pair of emerald orbs, surrounded by a sprinkling of light freckles between and slightly underneath them on her face and perky button nose. Honey blonde hair flowed around her shoulder and down her back from her scalp, ending just low enough to cover her breasts; a pair of firm bumps on her chest that she could just fit into the palms of her dainty hands, the fingers attached to which now worked at her pyjama shirt to release them into the cold night air.

This one didn't sleep with a bra, she noted, and while the pyjama top fell into a puddle of fabric on the floor her chest breathed free. Sun-kissed skin and toned muscles undulated in the pale grey slice of moonlight that bisected the room. Dancing between light and shadow, she turned around and watched her silhouette in profile, eyes fixed to the shape of her new body. Returning to the mirror, she turned her back to it and pulled her loose pyjama bottoms tight against her ass, eyes demurely appreciating the bounty wrapped up within the light cotton fabric. She shook it playfully, giggling as she did so, and spun around in a mock pirouette, letting hair fly and spin, falling around her chest and perversely preserving her modesty.

Her hands began to trace slow, lazy curves over her arms before moving to her throat, clutching at her chin as she scratched at her lips with one finger. Then her attention turned to smooth stomach and again to her firm breasts, letting nails drag across areola and nipples, a quick lick moistening the tip of one finger to draw wet lines across her side and hips.

Another lick, and the hand pressed against her stomach slipped down underneath the loose elastic around her waist, and a soft moan was soon followed by a wide grin and more experimentation in that region as her knees shuddered. Another hand found her nipple of equal interest, and began pinching and pulling as the hand below matched the rhythm of the hand above. She bit on her lip to keep from becoming too loud, though her grin was ineraseable as her knees dropped to the floor and her back hit the carpet. Moving faster and faster, her body shuddered and twisted as her breathing came fast and ragged, heavy as a delighted squeal accompanied the discovery of her clitoris.

She threw her head back, back arching with ecstasy as her body bucked and flesh moistened. The girl's silent scream now became one of utter delight as her body climaxed, sending wave after wave of pleasure rippling through flesh and soul, her hand wet with secretions and skin caked with sweat. Breathing fast and shallow, she relaxed, letting her limbs ly akimbo as she closed her eyes and pursed her lips, as if opening them would let the climax bouncing around inside of her head a way of escape.

Her ear, instead, was the traitor; through the floor, she heard the soft chuckle. Briefly, she could hear the crash and bang of a video, and the light laughter that followed.

Young, the voice was. Young and healthy.

Lips curled into a smile, and bright blue eyes burned with ghostfire.

=

Her new prey was barely an adult, having left child behind a few years ago, standing there with hair as dark and unkempt as a raven having been put through a blender, sharp but dark brown eyes and the lean build of a runner. This was somewhat spoiled by the slapped silly expression twisting the face into an amusing blend of confusion and naked lust. Still, anyone would have had the same reaction as they answered the door to the sight of a young nubile woman, not a shred of fabric above her waist and nothing dry below, her face flustered with rosy cheeks, chest heaving perky breasts with her hot, shallow breath and grin as wide and curved as a saber's edge.

She glanced down, eyes twinkling at what she saw, and stepped into the room, curling her arms around a neck and mashing her lips into hers.

The door clicked firmly shut behind the two women.

//End

Notes;

Well, this was a quickie; just a hair over a thousand words. That means its worth a picture, isn't it? At least a comment, I hope; please tell me how I write, and how I can improve. Its been a pleasure writing this for you all!

Till next time,
Fred