Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 01

Story Info
Posh again falls foul of malicious blackmailers.
7.5k words
4.44
70k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

This story happens some time after Posh’s Dilemma I and II and therefore all references related to but not explained in this story can be found in the “Dilemma” series.

******

It was a particularly dark evening, and rainy, so very wet and rainy. Groans of obvious pleasure and occasional pain emanated from the confines of a dimly lit, yet still dark, alleyway.

Victoria pulled David up by his unkempt dark blond hair and slammed him against the brick wall, her passion running freely. He was already hard and sighed as she slipped sensuously down his muscled torso and took his rigid cock into her hot, willing, wet mouth. Slowly at first Posh gently licked and sucked his erect shaft and then kissed him tenderly making the purple, bulbous head quiver with anticipation. Picking up the pace, Victoria sucked him harder. Reaching her long, slim arms upwards she bunched David’s thin, rain soaked t-shirt up his chest, scratching her long fingernails mercilessly over his nipples and down his body making his stomach tighten, making her husband squirm with a heady cocktail of pleasure and pain.

“Ohhhh yes babe,”

Victoria looked up as David stared down at her. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes burned with desire.

“Shit Tori, you look so pretty on your knees.” He forced out his words, barley able to breathe let alone speak, struck almost dumb by the sensuous pleasure he was feeling as she sucked skilfully on his cock.

David pulled a little too hard on Victoria's wild, long, dark hair as he twisted his fingers around in it and was met with a sharp scratch to his groin.

“That hurt me you fucking bastard,” she spat.

He was stunned by her language but also aroused by her fiery temperament and dirty approach to sex, as always seemed to be the case these days.

“I told you not to do that, Victoria.”

She raised her eyebrows, “What?”

He smiled, a slow, sly smile, “Talk with your mouth full, you slut.”

David pulled on her hair again as Posh dragged her teeth along the length of his blood engorged manhood; his body convulsing in a heady mix of agony and ecstasy, made all the more pleasurable by looking down and watching her full, gorgeous red lips gliding back and forth along his cock.

He strained to watch his wife as she used her free hand to reach inside her panties and rub her swollen clitoris. Victoria moaned as she spread her legs wider and David grunted his pleasure while she finger-fucked herself, unable to contain her need any longer. Watching Victoria masturbating always made him insane with desire and Becks shuddered violently as he came. His spurting cock exploding thick cum into her throat just as she too reached the climax she had longed for so intensely. The combined feeling of being filled and fulfilled simultaneously so engulfed her that she almost bit down on his cock.

He pulled Victoria to her feet and smeared his spilled sperm over her trembling lips with his own mouth as he kissed his wife violently, harshly, tasting his own juices on her tongue and smelling the musk of his own erection on her breath.

David took Posh in his arms and held her, rain soaking them both to the skin, their bodies so hot that steam rose from them into the cold night air, the chill water streaming into their mouths as they kissed beneath the dark evening sky.

Slowly Posh felt his grip on her hair tighten once more as the rain poured down.

“Owww, stop it, I told you once,” she yelled.

But David carried on pulling and twisting and soon Victoria was folding her body in an attempt to relieve the pain, arching her back she crumpled to the wet floor. Her clothes were soaked but David continued to pull and twist. Posh’s hands flew to her head.

“David, babe, what are y … ooooooh, ouch. Stop it please.”

“You fucking slut. You whore. If you weren’t the mother of my children I would want nothing more to do with you.”

Victoria stopped breathing. Momentarily even the pain of his grip on her hair faded into the background as his words sunk in.

“What do you mean babe, what …” she stuttered.

“Shut the fuck up slut and look at these.”

He produced a small photograph size brown package from his back pocket and threw it down at her. Victoria looked down at it as the rain began to splatter the wrapping and soak it through. Their whole bodies now dripped wet, soaked to the skin as she tried to focus on the situation.

“I’m going to Madrid tonight and we only talk through our solicitors from now on.”

With that he cast her to the wet ground and strode away with tears welling in his own eyes as he reflected on their situation. Victoria grabbed pathetically at his legs begging him to stay with her, but he shrugged her off and walked hurriedly away without a second glance.

Posh was left laying in the side street in the Cumbrian Lake District town of Keswick. She was 80 miles from their home in Greater Manchester and she could see David driving off in the red Porche that the two of them had used to get there. They had decided on Keswick for a short two-day break but now David had gone leaving her lying in a soaking alley and at least eight miles from their hotel with no apparent means of transport.

“Fuck,” she cried to herself. Dragging her knees up to her chin she huddled against the brick of the building wall against which they had just made love. Made love? Well clearly not, as David had other things on his mind.

Reluctantly Victoria’s hand moved to the package. She knew more or less what would be in there. Widening the already open end of the brown paper she reached in and pulled out a note written on a single page of folded A4 paper.

My Dear Tori,

You fucked me off once too often. We had some great times you bitch but the way you ditched me showed no feelings for how I felt and no understanding of the pressures Emma Bunton and that ape of a bloke she was with put me under. Well, I’ve been thinking of doing this for some time now and so by the time you read this David will have read the following:

David,

Far be it from me to bring bad news but I think that you need to know that your wife is a slut. She has been fucking me for months very, very willingly and posed for the photo’s in the package. I also have videos and someday you might also want to take a look at them and see whether all the things she did on the tape are things that you’ve enjoyed as well.

Either way she is a whore – I hope you agree. This package is for your eyes only and I won’t release it to the press – yet. Oh by the way the Posh look-alike in the magazine a few months back wasn’t a look-alike at all.

Carl.

“Carl, you twat,” she whispered to herself. What now? She didn’t look at the photo’s, she didn’t need to. Suddenly the night air became very cold indeed. The dampness in her clothes sent a real chill through her body. The brief black dress she wore was not suitable at all for this weather or this circumstance. But that had been the point when she and David had first taken cover in the grime covered side alley, or so she thought.

Victoria had fulfilled more and more frequently her desire to make love in public places and to be as dirty as she could be during sex through her meetings with Carl and his mates and the situations she had been forced into. She sobbed quietly as she remembered the photography sessions and the hidden cameras that had filmed her in all sorts of compromising positions. She closed her eyes as images from the past and the little charades that Emma had dreamed up for her came flooding into her mind’s eye.

She could still taste David’s sperm in her mouth and now he had gone forever, her beautiful, lovely husband gone, never to return. Posh’s head fell into her arms, her shoulders heaved violently and she cried like she had never cried before.

“Well, well what have we got here then.”

Victoria's heart jumped as she looked up at the huge man in front of her. He was over 6 feet tall and just towered above her lovely rain soaked frame slumped against the alley wall. His hair was long and unkempt with a shaggy beard covering his face. As several other men surrounded her, Victoria glanced at the tattoo on the man’s hand.

'Devil’s Warriors' it said simply. A tremor of fear shot along Posh’s spine as she attempted to get up but the brute in front of her simply stepped nearer to the frightened Victoria and blocked her path.

“P … please, what do you want?” Victoria tried to say, but she stopped in mid-voice when she saw the large bulge in the crotch of his jeans. Victoria heard the command to "take her," but could not react as hands came from everywhere and dragged her further into the cold, dark rain flooded alley.

She was unceremoniously dumped against the dimly lit large brick wall at the end of the long alleyway. Looking down, a flicker of recognition came into the face of the apparent gang leader.

“Fuck me, you don’t half look like Posh Spice. I’m going to have myself a real fantasy filling you.”

“It’s no fantasy Jem, look at these.”

Posh groaned when she saw the sodden package passed to this Jem character. Reaching inside he pulled out the note and some very compromising photographs from her striptease, the one that she had performed for Carl and his mates months ago.

“Shit, it is Posh Spice. Well little miss Victoria Beckham it looks like we get to spend some time together. I hope you enjoy our company.”

“Give me those back please and I will do whatever you want.”

“Baby you will do what we want anyway,” laughed Jem.

Posh began screaming as the brief black dress was ripped from her body and her screams were met with a hard punch from somewhere to her stomach. Victoria doubled over gasping for air as the knife wielding gang cut her black lacy bra away.

“Get up,” commanded Jem, and Victoria struggled to her feet pleading to be let go. Despite her situation and the pain in her stomach, she began to feel an excitement between her legs. Her breath was ragged, mainly from the punch but also from the lusty anticipation of what would be done to her.

Posh stood in the centre of about 5 men and they all had their jeans unzipped and were stroking long, hard erections. Feeling very vulnerable Victoria began to cry as she realized each cock was ready for her, and despite her feelings, she did not want to be gang raped in a cold, wet, dark alley. Did she? But even as she thought those words to herself a small, low groan escaped her lips.

Jem approached her, cock in hand.

Victoria tried to cover her naked breasts, but he knocked her hands down and quickly pinched one of her nipples. Victoria cried out in anguish.

"Please...don't hurt me."

The former Spice Girl swung her head around and quickly scanned the scene in front of her. 'There are so many of them', she thought. Jem took his time in confronting the scared girl so that by the time he finally spoke Victoria was almost grateful.

“Posh baby, what would you say if I said the words ‘fucked up the arse’ hmmmm?”

Victoria broke down, sinking to her knees. "Oh no....Please...no. Please ...let me go."

Jem nodded his head. "I'm glad to see you like our suggestion. But don’t worry we’ll settle for a little head action.”

Posh swallowed, her mouth thick with saliva, her pussy wetting up beneath the brief black thong, which was the only item of clothing left on her body. The rain had stopped and the night wasn’t too cold now, but goose bumps stood out on Victoria’s naked skin.

She was reminded in a flash of the time that she gave all of Carl’s friends a blowjob just to keep those first photographs and tapes off the Internet.

Jem opened his hands and raised his arms. "Come on baby start with this." Jem closed the small distance to the kneeling girl. Standing less then a foot from her, he held his cock out towards Victoria.

She was stunned by the size of the leader’s penis, it wasn't as large as some she had had these past few months, but the person wielding it was easily meaner and more intimidating.

Victoria remained paralyzed with terror as Jem pushed at her nose with his the head of his knob. He gripped her hair and roughly jerked her head back. He saw the look of fear on her and enjoyed the eye contact as he rubbed his hard prick over her soft wet skin.

Already Victoria could feel the drip of his juices as her attacker rubbed himself off on her pretty freckled face. She winced at the sharp pain as Jem pulled her hair again while rubbing his head across her luscious lips. Victoria understood what was expected from her and opened her lips, feeling his smooth cock slip into her mouth.

She moved her head back and forth, increasing the movement in time with Jem’s forceful tugging of her hair. She closed her eyes and imagined her husband David inside her instead of this hideous brute. This picture in her mind added to the dampness at her lacy covered crotch. Victoria didn't want to be wet for these boys, but the way Jem manipulated her was both forceful and dominating giving rise to a great desire building up in the pit of her stomach.

She started to move her head back and forth of her own accord, sucking off the gang leader. She felt the way his cock was expanding and knew it would be only a matter of seconds before he came in her mouth. Before she could finish him off though, Posh felt another rough pull of her hair and Jem pulled out of her.

Jem fondled his cock in a manner sufficient to contain his impending climax.

"D’you know what slut that wasn't too bad. Now then, get on all fours...I’m sure you’re familiar with the position."

Victoria frowned, "Huh? But you wanted, you said..."

Jem’s voice was menacing and completely in control. "NOW!"

Victoria obeyed him, her fear growing once again. What had she done to deserve this?

"But..." resigned to her fate, she assumed the required position.

Jem’s eyes squinted. "Hold her down, boys. Put her face on the fucking floor." With complete obedience one man held each of her arms and pressed on the back of her neck until her cheek was pressed against the wet, old tarmac of the alley floor.

Victoria whimpered as she felt her panties being torn away. Tears joined Jem’s seeping juices on her face when she felt her bottom being positioned so that she could be screwed properly.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch. It should go a lot easier now that you helped me with a bit of natural lubrication."

Posh’s arms were freed so that her hands could reach back, grab the soft folds of her bottom cheeks and pull them wide apart revealing the small puckered rosebud that was about to become the centre of Jem’s attention.

The thought of the men watching her hold her own arse cheeks open humiliated Victoria even more, but she couldn’t help feeling verly horny at the same time. Jem motioned to the one of the gang.

"Lucy, you get first go tonight."

“Lucy?” yelled Posh, “no please I’m no lesbian.” Although she remembered vividly the times she had spent with Emma Bunton a few months ago.

“Shut it!”

Victoria’s face was slammed down into the cold hard floor once more, and held there, tight.

Taking her leather jacket off, Lucy let the boys raise Victoria just enough for her to slide underneath. Ignoring the wet ground she positioned her face against Posh’s pussy.

“Ohhh, you are gorgeous Victoria,” she groaned not quite believing that she was about to lick out Posh Spice.

Immediately she began lapping at Posh’s celebrity snatch as Jem drove forward, and buried his cock in Posh’s arse in one solid stroke.

“Ohhh fuckkkkk,” Victoria moaned.

She was beside herself as the length of solidly erect prick buried in her arse heightened the pleasure she felt from her pussy being licked.

Again and again the awful impalement continued, while an ever-growing pleasure washed over her groin. Victoria shivered as she felt the cock in her arse expand a bit and then she trembled again as she heard Jem claim his victory.

"Ohh yeah, fuck me you gorgeous whore. Fucckkkkkkkk I’m filling you, you cunt!"

Jem thrust hard filling her to the hilt.

“Oh yesssss,” he hissed slowing his thrusts.

And then. “Next!”

"Oh no, no more, please,” were the only words Posh could formulate, a plea for mercy that would definitely be ignored.

Victoria felt the pressure leave her bottom and the pleasure of Lucy’s tongue immediately take over again. She fought against it and kept telling herself not to cum while these bastards gang raped her arse. Once again the pleasure in her pussy was replaced by pain when a second cock was planted firmly in between her cheeks.

The shaft upon which Posh was now impaled was considerably thicker then the gang leader’s cock and Victoria could immediately feel the difference. She felt like it was about to split her in two as he started to fuck her, pumping in and out of her arse.


Posh was beginning to get very aroused from this awful anal rape when she felt a small tweak of the ultimate excitement between her legs. Against her will, her lovely body betrayed her, shivering and twisting and aiding her attacker as he sodomised her.

Victoria kept telling herself 'I can't help myself, it's so hard to fight, it's too hard to fight,” and then:

"Ooooo, Oh No...I...Yessssssssssssss!" She came long and hard covering the girl called Lucy in her sticky juices while the shaft of hard, male flesh pumped away in her backside.

Then the man embedded inside her joined in the climactic scene and, with a final grunt, he unloaded his thick spunk into Victoria, who yelled loudly as her own orgasm was increased with the final thrusts of the man coming so long and hard just at the right time.

He remained buried to the hilt, grinding and milking the final spasms of his wet, sticky climax. When he withdrew Victoria groaned in humiliation and shame, but had no time to dwell on anything else as the next hard cock slid easily into her well-fucked arse.

The third man was ruthless. He lifted her up slightly and dug his fingers hard into her soft hips, leaving purple and grey bruises on her delicate skin. Hard and fast, he kept pumping her, now well-used, arsehole, still held exposed and apart by Posh’s own fingers. Over and over again the man removed his prick to the head before burying himself deep back into Victoria's anal passage.

“Oh yes, yes, yes,” groaned a wanton Victoria Beckham as, for the third time in just a few minutes, a large stiff prick released its torrent of hot semen into Posh’s gang raped arse.

And Lucy kept on licking.

******

The men had left some time ago. Posh Spice sat with her back to the cold brick wall at the end of the alley. Slowly her senses came back to her, and she became gradually aware of an ache in her legs and her arms, in fact her whole body was spliced with agonising pain. Victoria’s head was swimming and everything around her was hazy. Her body felt cold and was covered in sperm and male slime. Her pussy and bottom were sore and the taste in her mouth reminded her of what she had been doing for the last hour or so. Gritting her teeth Victoria pulled herself up to a standing position against the wall, trying to relieve the muscles that ached the most.

“I’m sorry,” came a voice.

“Huh,” replied a startled Posh looking to her left. She found Lucy staring at her, first with concern and then a large, sexy grin opened up. The biker’s girl wore only white silk panties and a large leather jacket that hung wide open. No one else was around.

“Don’t be,” Victoria whispered. She felt very guilty that she should have enjoyed any aspect of what was really a brutal gang rape in which she was the victim. But the fact of the matter was that she had. Lucy could see that the raped girl’s face was flushed and kind of, well, expectant. She moved towards Victoria.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers