Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, Jeb, wait, no …”

But the line went dead.

Posh dropped her mobile phone and sobbed into the desk at which she sat.

The two men, Shaun and his colleague had received an incredible display and they now had no idea what to say or do.

Posh looked up tears streaming down her face, and said, “Well what are you two looking at. You might as well piss off. The Internet will be full of me naked tomorrow and that’s the reason David left me, not fucking Madrid. I think you can guess which way my career is heading, so go on fuck off, unless you want a blow job that is?”

Shaun looked half seriously at Victoria and was about to say “yes please,” when he realised that she was not serious and if her teeth got anywhere near his cock right now she would probably bite it off.

******

Victoria Beckham stood alone in her office staring out of her, now open, office window. She wore no panties, they lay on the carpeted floor behind her, and her thighs were sticky. David had left her and she was about to be displayed all over the web. Her career was in tatters and she would be lucky to ever see her children again. She thought back to Carl, Emma and Nathan and now Jeb. They were all bastards who had fucked her, literally, and left her in a screwed up mess.

Posh stared and stared until she could focus no longer. She had no friends and tomorrow surely her family would disown her. What did she have left?

Slowly she made a mental note of what remained. She was a fighter after all and she had money, loads of the stuff, and her looks, her gorgeous, stunning looks. They alone had been enough to get success for her the first time round and this time, combined with clever use of her cash, they would be the source of her retribution.

Posh held her chin up, looked directly ahead and laughed maniacally out of the open window, for she had nothing left to lose.

******

As always I am grateful for criticism, suggestions, ideas etc. Feedback is always very welcome.

Sfor.