Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 04

Story Info
The first showing of Posh's Perils.
12k words
4.55
28.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

This story happens some time after Posh’s Dilemma I and II and therefore all references related to but not explained in this story, or Retribution chapters 1, 2 and 3, can be found in the “Dilemma” series.

******

As she surveyed the clothes laid out in front of her, Posh realised that they were even more provocative than she had originally thought. Sighing wearily she pushed her legs into the holes of the brief tight pair of denim cut off shorts, quickly pulling them up to cover the white g-string panties that she wore underneath. The shorts clung to Tori’s thighs like a second skin, accentuating her muscles as she bent down to retrieve her top.

Victoria slipped her arms into the denim waistcoat. By pulling the open sides towards one another she immediately squeezed her breasts into a delicious cleavage held firm by the scanty white bra she had chosen to wear. The waistcoat must have been at least two comfortable sizes too small but she was committed to the garments now. As Tori tied up the lace strings on the front of the waistcoat the enormity of what she was about to do dawned upon her. Posh began to tremble slightly at the thought of what might lay ahead, before she checked herself and re established a steady grip on her emotions once more.

Smiling to herself Tori put on a pair of brand new white training shoes and she was ready.

She looked stunning. The effect was just as she had imagined. This was going to be some 24 hours!

Posh heard a shout from behind and so she turned and moved out towards the helicopter that would drop her deep inside the game forest. The engine began to roar with life as the blades clicked into their natural momentum. Slowly at first but then quickly increasing their rotation speed the blades caused a strong wind to almost blow Victoria off her feet. Forced into a run just in order to stand upright, Posh moved under the strong wind force and into the chopper.

“Ready?” asked the pilot.

Posh smiled at the cameraman, whom she had hand picked to accompany her, and nodded.

“Let’s go!”

******

The wind relentlessly threw the rain hard against the large double glazed window. Scarcely visible through the downpour, the sky was bursting with line after line of thick storm clouds that closed menacingly over the large house.

Louise stood and stared out into the cold, dark night. It was 11:30pm and she knew that her friend and lover would be on her way into the game forest for the inaugural web cam broadcast of Posh’s Perils. The take up had been phenomenal. Over 5 million subscribers had signed up all wanting their own little piece of Victoria Beckham. This thought created a myriad of emotions inside the mind of Louise Redknapp. On the one hand she felt excited at the thoughts of what her lover was about to experience but on the other she really wasn’t sure how far the game would go and how Tori would feel afterwards. She watched the web cam’s introduction but couldn’t watch the actual game. For now, that was.

Lou moved to a small open segment of the large window and gazed out as the wind caught her face and flicked several locks of hair across her eyes. The cold air had begun to eat into her body but it was more the thought of what lay ahead for her girlfriend that made Louise shiver.

Closing the open window she turned and headed back into the room. Inside the house the temperature was controlled and it was pleasantly warm which was a comfort for her as she discarded her jeans and tossed them over the chair where her T-shirt already lay.

“Come here Lou,” Jamie uttered. Her husband still found Louise excitingly attractive but he had to admit that she seemed a little distant these days, especially during their now very infrequent lovemaking sessions.

Jamie welcomed her down onto his lap but even as his hand cupped the inviting curve of his wife’s breast Louise’s mind was already picturing perilous images of her gorgeous girlfriend.

******

The surrounding foliage was temporarily flattened by the power from the force of air given off when the chopper landed. The pilot did not even look back at Posh so keen was he to see her disembark so that he could return to his own screen and play Posh’s Perils.

Victoria smiled at the cameraman as they jumped down into what was essentially a dark, dark night although careful atmospheric lighting illuminated the game forest during the dark hours. The rain clouds that covered other parts of England, including where her lover Louise was, would not worry Posh as the game forest was covered by a huge glass dome which enable the atmosphere and temperature inside to be controlled automatically. This allowed the foliage, wildlife and undergrowth inside to grow and develop as normal and gave the controllers the opportunity to manipulate Victoria inside the dome by altering the heat levels from time to time. It also allowed the lighting and camera riggings to be set-up without fear of them being destroyed by adverse weather conditions.

She turned and watched the helicopter fly away again. Suddenly a series of beeps from the hand held computer she carried grabbed her attention.

“TASK 1: Good evening Victoria,” started the message from the control room, as Posh stared at the text displayed on her small screen, “our first task voting has provided a choice for you as follows – EITHER YOU UNDO ALL OF THE LACES AT THE FRONT OF YOUR WAISTCOAT OR YOUR CAMERAMAN LETS OFF A FLARE TO SIGNAL YOUR WHEREABOUTS.”

“Shit, I’ve only just got here” she looked back at her colleague who was just being passed the same message via his camera screen. His hand moved to the flare. Posh pondered briefly then her hand moved to her computer.

“LACES” she keyed in simply.

Sighing Victoria replaced the computer in its wallet and started to undo the laces holding her waistcoat in place. The cameraman moved around her making sure her movements were captured in the most erotic way for the web cam as the fleshy cavern of her cleavage came enticingly into view.

******

“Stu, look she’s started,” Stu ran to the screen.

“Fantastic,” he replied to Carl what shall we select now?” he questioned his friend as the next task, as yet unbeknown to Posh, appeared in the web cam window.

“TASK 2: VOTE NOW. Shall we have Posh move East and cross the wide stream or move North through the clearing and remove her trainers? YOU DECIDE SHE GETS NO CHOICE”

“Fuck it Carl, let’s get as much of her gear off as we can. I want to see her naked!” Carl leaned lazily forward towards the keyboard and selected the button in favour of Posh moving North with bare feet and then sank back into his chair.

******

Victoria stepped into the ditch from the grassy bank running the length of the horizon as far as she could see it. Fuck, she’d done a good job with this forest; she really did feel isolated and lost. Victoria lifted her perspiration-covered hand and raked it through her hair – pushing the thick strands away from her forehead; the current temperature was cool but she was still working up a sweat. A rustle up ahead caused Posh’s gaze to shift and focus on the sound. Instinctively she crouched down.

It was a whole half hour since Posh had received any instructions during which time she had been making her way, minus her footwear, carefully through the thick wooded undergrowth.

She hadn’t seen the cameraman throughout all of that time but no doubt he was hidden somewhere making sure not a second of her adventure was missed.

The hunted girl was doing her best to maintain a discreet silence when the hand held computer device beeped into life once more.

“Bollocks, sshh,” she uttered to the screen as it began to fill with instructions.

“TASK 3: - Hello again Victoria,” it started, “We have conducted another vote and here is your task – YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO HEAD EAST AND FIND THE STREAM.”

“Or else what?” she whispered to herself. The screen displayed a stopwatch and the 60 seconds began to count down.

“56”

“55”

“54”

“Shit which way is East?” she floundered.

“43”

“42”

Victoria turned back on herself but was hopelessly lost.

“27”

“26”

“Fuck, where is it?”

“5”

“4”

“3”

“Sorry, Victoria,” came the typed text once more, “you have failed to locate the stream – YOUR PENANCE IS THAT YOU WILL REMOVE YOUR SHORTS.”

Posh shook her head.

“Fuck, at this rate I’m going to be stripped naked in no time,” she muttered to herself.

Tori moved her hands to the button at the top of her shorts and punched it loose.

******

Nathan stroked his cock as he watched Posh remove her shorts and reveal the lacy white panties underneath. The cameraman expertly moved the shot around so that he could see the gorgeous g-string as it disappeared into her bottom cheeks.

“Oh yes, you slut, get it all off.” Nathan loved this game and couldn’t wait for her to get caught.

******

Posh was completely disoriented now. She had focussed on finding the stream at the cost of losing her bearings. Suddenly there was another rustle of undergrowth. It could be a small animal but then again it could be danger!

She panicked and ran. It was a stupid thing to do as the sound following her became louder and nearer, and so the more she panicked. Victoria ran hard and fast into the thick undergrowth whereupon her visibility became greatly reduced under the night sky.


The sound was close now and she could hear heavy breathing, but in the near total darkness Victoria could see nothing. Her pursuer, on the other hand, she knew, would know exactly where she was, as he appeared to be right alongside her every move.

She stopped and turned slowly. As she faced the approaching sound Posh crouched down ready for the expected onslaught.

“Okay,” she whimpered, fearful and overcome with apprehension, “Come and get me.”

Her only answer was an ear-splitting crack, as a long, leather lash flashed out from the undergrowth and coiled itself around her right ankle. The sudden jerk overbalanced her so that she fell backwards onto the unforgiving hard earth floor. Posh felt momentarily dizzy. It was all the opportunity her prospective captor needed and, by the time her head had even halfway cleared, he was standing menacingly in front of her.

******

Jeb, Posh’s greasy, biker adversary, reached out for Lucy's hand, pulling her toward him. The girl, who had shared passionate moments herself with Victoria, but was now devoted to keeping Jeb happy, stepped forward willingly, turning her face up to his as he closed his lips over hers. She felt his tongue force its way relentlessly forward and Lucy opened her mouth to accept it, licking with her own darting, pink tongue as she pressed her naked body against him, rubbing her crotch against his strong thigh.


They kissed for a lustfully long time, and then he broke away.

"Suck me," he ordered his voice full of brutish authority.

Lucy was used to obeying, and, standing before Jeb naked, she did not hesitate. At once she dropped to her knees and reached eagerly for his zip tugging it down until his jeans fell open.

His cock was long and fat and it hung down from his groin, still slack. Lucy took it in her fingers. It felt warm and soft, and she squeezed the hot length of flesh gently, cupping his heavy balls with her other hand.

Raising her head, she took him into her mouth and began to suck. His manhood tasted good, and the smell of him sent a thrill through her as she contemplated what was about to happen.

Almost at once she felt his cock begin to swell, filling her open mouth. She stroked his balls, happy to be kneeling submissively before her Biker and serving the whims of his desire. He took hold of Lucy’s head and pressed it to his groin, and she responded at once, sucking harder on his prick, taking it further inside her mouth, flicking her tongue back and forth over the tip as it stiffened to its full size.

Once he was hard she began in earnest, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked hungrily, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, her saliva dribbling down its thick shaft. In response he gave a low moan and pressed her harder against him. Lucy glanced up momentarily. His eyes were closed and head thrown back, his expression intense. The sight of his obvious arousal spurred her on, and she felt a wetness begin to seep through her as she pleasured him.

Suddenly he withdrew from her mouth, his weapon wet, glistening and erect. She looked up questioningly.

"Over the fucking chair now you bitch. Face down."

Lucy sprang eagerly to her feet and scurried across to where the wooden kitchen chair stood. She approached the seat and lowered her body forward over it. The wood felt cold and her nipples tingled as her stomach brushed against its surface.

She steadied herself, her lovely rounded backside thrust backwards and upwards, ready for a good fucking. There had been no hesitation whatsoever in her actions, and there was no doubting her desire. She wanted desperately to feel him inside her, and would obey his every command.

With a gasp she felt his hands slide up her inner thighs towards the very centre of her warm wetness.

His fingers prised apart the cheeks of her bottom, laying her open and Lucy groaned as she felt his fingers trace the crevice of her arse, stroking the tight rose hole before working lower to the hot pink slit that now gaped so invitingly.

He slid two fingers inside her, making Lucy’s body quiver as the pleasure overwhelmed her. He began to frig her, his fingers making a squelching sound as they moved in and out of her slit. Lucy remained where she was, her flat stomach pressed against the thin ridge along the top of the chair, biting her lower lip to prevent herself from crying aloud with pure lust.

At last she could bear it no more.

"Fuck me Jeb," she cried.

He smiled. "Ask me nicely you cunt."

"P-please fuck me Jeb."

"Again."

"Oh! Oh please fuck me. Please put your cock into me Jeb. Fuck me!"

The last word was almost lost in a strangled cry as she suddenly felt the thick shaft of his knob pressing against her slit. She pushed her backside at him eagerly, and with a cry felt him slide his cock into her, deeper and deeper until it filled her completely.

Then he was fucking her. Driving his thick weapon hard into her; his stomach slapping against her backside as he took his pleasure ruthlessly. Lucy was beside herself with passion. He was giving her precisely what she craved and simply taking what he believed was his, ramming his cock into her with an almost animal urgency. This was the way she preferred it, to be utterly his and subjected to his every whim.

The force of his thrusts became harder, pounding her body, and she began to fear that the chair might fall over. Lucy clung to the sides as tightly as she was able, her breath coming in loud grunts as she was hurled forward with every stroke.

Then he gave a shout, and she felt his spunk pumping into her. Almost at once her own orgasm was triggered and she too was crying aloud as a wave of lustful desire overwhelmed her.

“Oh fuckkk me Jeb – I love youuuuuu!”

Sensing her arousal, he continued to plunge his cock in and out as it spurted again and again deep within Lucy. She wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, such was the pleasure of her own climax and her stomach slapped soundly against the thin wooden back of the chair as he rode her less aggressively and the pleasure began to gently fade.

At last he was still, and she lay panting beneath him, exhausted. His fingers traced Lucy’s spine as he gazed down at her slender back, his cock still embedded within her tight pink folds.

“Oh yes, quick Luce” he groaned looking at the computer screen, “the bitch has been caught.”

******

Posh glanced down at the bleeping device in her hand.

“YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT VICTORIA BUT OUR VOTERS HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU CAN GET YOURSELF OUT OF THIS BY CONVINCING YOUR CAPTOR TO LET YOU GO. AAL HE KNOWS IS THAT WHATEVER HE AGREES TO HE HAS TO STAND BY. GOOD LUCK.”

“Shit,” Posh whispered looking up at the large man dressed in a green combat suit.

“And where do you think you’re going bitch?” he questioned.

“Pl.. please, I need to get away.” Posh was genuinely scared as the reality of her predicament now manifested itself in the shape of the hulking brute before her.

“Arrgghh.” Victoria’s pleas were cut short as a large fist swung into her stomach, wrenching the wind from her lungs and causing her to double over in agony.

“Why?” he demanded in response to her request.

“Please,” begged Posh struggling for breath. “Please don’t hit me any more, just let me go.”

“Shut it cunt, “he ordered. Posh was genuinely taken aback, “and stand up so that I can do my job”.

Victoria was confused but managed to stagger to her feet.

“Please, you must let me …”

The man pressed a finger to her face quietening her. His pushed forward a little against her full red lips, increasing the pressure and slowly forcing her mouth to open. Posh could do nothing but allow her lips to peel apart so that the long digit could enter freely into her mouth.

Her would be captor smiled and slowly pulled his wet finger out, cupped her chin and pushed her back against a large tree.

“Now I’ll have to search you,” he remarked.

Posh closed her eyes and cringed as his hand started in her long dark hair and slowly crawled over her face moving threateningly to her throat and then slipped down further to her left breast. He cupped and squeezed under the open denim waistcoat.

“Mmmm, that’s good,” he mocked as he mauled her tit. Slipping under her bra he found Posh’s nipple already hard and erect.

He smirked. “You love this you hot slut, don’t you?”

Victoria closed her eyes again and moaned. “Please,” she begged once more.

“Shhh,” he reminded his celebrity victim. His hand moved downwards over her stomach and to the hem of her g-string. Breathing heavier now, he panted, “Spread your legs,” and he kicked her feet apart.

Posh nearly stumbled but just managed to remain upright. His groping hand slid up over one tense thigh and cupped the aroused swell of her panties. She was warm and a little damp.

“You whore, you do love this.”

Victoria’s head lifted a little and the muscles in her neck strained as he began to stroke her through the silky white fabric.

“Please,” she whimpered, “I have to get away.” But she could tell that he was becoming lost in his own arousal as his strokes increased in frequency and her will to fight ebbed away. As the material of her g-string began to disappear inside her moistened pussy Victoria knew that she must come up with something, and fast, to avoid being fucked hard there and then.

“Listen,” she whispered, “if you let me go I’ll be really nice to you.”

He stopped stroking and she had his attention.

“On your knees then, bitch.”

“You must promise to let me go if I do.”

He nodded.

Victoria fell to her knees and faced his bulging crotch. Moving to his groin she kissed him through the combat denim and slowly wound down his zip.

“Fuck,” he groaned thrusting forward.

Posh flipped out his cock and peeled her red moist lips slowly apart, closing her eyes in resignation. He touched her lips with his bursting shaft, prising them further apart and then shoved inside filling every inch of her warm, cavernous mouth. His fingers dug hard into her scalp and he began to thrust back and forth.

“Oh yes,” he groaned, lifting his head to stare at the glass covered sky as he gloried in the sensations her wet mouth gave to him.

“Oh bollocks I can’t hold …”

His words became lost in a great howl as he erupted into Victoria’s delectable mouth like he had never erupted before. His large chest heaved as he groaned out his satisfaction rocking against her head as he poured every last drop of spunk down Tori’s lovely throat.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers