Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced up and saw one of the group members looking down at her. So far the females had not touched her, although she saw several couples already fucking as the scene around her turned into some kind of orgy, fuelled by the acts being performed on her own lovely body. In a strangely focused way Posh thought how great this would all look on the Peril’s web site – just what she had intended. The thought nearly made her sick.

Without any respite another man, a huge looking brute, approached her. She could see his stiff cock poised and ready as he reached down to explore her stretched, cum soaked cunt with his large hand. She saw him turn up his nose and smile before fingering her untouched arse instead.

Tori knew what he intended and her eyes opened wide imploring him not to.

He flipped her over onto her stomach and prised her bottom cheeks apart with his hands to reveal the tiny pink star of her arsehole. This simple act itself was painful enough to Posh. Then, to the cheers of his companions, he used his thumbs to open her tiny hole and force the large, blunt head of his cock into the puckered opening.

Victoria screamed from beneath the gag as he forced himself into her unlubricated arse inch by painful inch until he was lodged halfway into her. Tori's mind was overwhelmed by the pain; it seemed as if an object the size of a torpedo was forcing its way inside her, tearing her apart.

Posh ground her face into the grassy floor as the man impaled her further, opening her arsehole to fit his cock, forcing her to take him. She felt the wiry hair of his groin press against her bottom cheeks. She was totally consumed now and Tori could not believe that his huge shaft was inside her tiny hole even though the intense pain of her situation convinced her that he definitely was.

He was filling her, making it difficult for her even to breathe especially with the gag still in her mouth. As she desperately gasped for air, a hand reached down tore the strips of cloth from her face, allowing Posh to spit out her balled up panties and suck in lungs full of air.

Unfortunately it did not take long before another male form appeared at her head, lifting her until a large erect cock forced its way inside her open mouth. Victoria gagged on the rigid length now filling her oral cavity. He grabbed her hair and jerked her head upwards and back to open a passage for him to deep throat her. Forcing her lips wider he pushed his knob deeper, its head scraping against the sides of her throat.

The two men worked in tandem. As one impaled her arse, the other thrust into her painfully open mouth, trapping her between them and subjecting her to their most exciting, lust filled fantasy.

Tori could not resist; she could only lie between the two of them, drained physically and mentally, cum already dripping in streams out of her well used pussy.

After the first pair had deposited their thick warm spunk into her open mouth and deep into her bowels they slipped away. Immediately a second pair from her group of captors took their places. Victoria could feel the slimy sperm coating her throat and exciting the taste buds in her mouth.

She hated this, but then, a feeling of conflicting emotion made her want more. She wanted to feel another jet of sperm fill her throat, and then another and another.

Her face was forced into the new man's crotch. Posh greedily took him in, helping him get as deep as he could. Forcing her neck to be as long, for him, as she could he eased his shaft down her throat.

Tori was slurping a slick coating of juice from his throbbing length when she gagged and almost choked. Inch by invading inch another cock was ravaging her gorgeous pert bottom. And then she felt it begin to move, piston like, in and out as she was taken from behind once more.

Her anal passage burned with a fire stoked by the pounding she was receiving from the man sodomizing her.

Through it all, her big, brown eyes could only stare hopelessly into the hairy crotch at her head as her long dark hair was gripped tight and used to control her, fucking her face as if it were a second pink, sensitive vaginal opening.

Her thick, red lips were stretched sexily around the pumping shaft as a result of the mauling the man was giving her face. The waiting men could actually see the head of his cock moving along Tori’s throat, expanding it cruelly and making the soft white skin bulge as it forced its way down her gullet.

She felt other hands now; hands running over her breasts and weighing them, squeezing them from underneath, even trying to crush them with strong, hardened fingers. The women were moving in and Victoria could feel softer fingers caressing her turning the harsh, rough treatment she was getting from the men into a warmer, more sensuous experience.

More men took her, delighting in the wet, caresses of Posh’s tongue and the confining pressure of her throat combined with the tight sheath of her bottom. Now, after

she had been buggered several times her arse was slick and far more flexible, though still far smaller than the girth of the lengths of hard male flesh plundering her.

Victoria heard howls of their delight as they rutted into her captive body, trapping it between their thrusts as she screamed and moaned helplessly under them.

Whilst others enjoyed the naked, nubile form of the captive ex Spice Girl, the

leader of the group stood to the side swilling a cold beer. The sight of her

helpless body being impaled by two cocks caused his erection to stir again.

He stared transfixed at her beautiful face, covered as it was with cum. Her eyes, pleading for help, found his, but he simply smiled at the begging face. Enjoying the sight of the proud girl's degradation he shouted encouragement to his companions using her.

The man in her arse smiled knowingly at his colleague and drove her face even deeper into the other man's crotch by slamming harder and harder into her open arse. Until, finally, they too expended their lust.

Both male and female attacked her soft white body, repeatedly using her

arsehole, her pussy, and her mouth as a repository for their lust while others simply pawed at her nudity.

All three orifices dripped streams of thick juice as Victoria lay there helplessly under their attention. Her stomach was full of sperm which she had been forced to gag down in order to breathe, filling her, making her feel bloated. Her lips and chin were also covered with it making the strong taste of cum an overwhelming part of her consciousness.

Rivers of it ran from her open pussy and bottom and down her legs to collect on the cold damp grass.

Victoria lost all concept of time; she could only concentrate on trying to endure and take what pleasure she could as she was used mentally and physically by countless men and women. To her dulled mind, the experience seemed to go on forever. Posh screamed and yelled continuously whilst floating in a sea of cum and pain until suddenly she realized that she no longer felt impaled. The hot throbbing lengths of stiff flesh were gone from inside her and there were no hands on her body. They had finished with her. Or had they?

******

Louise turned away from the screen. She was horrified by what she had just seen. For the last 4 hours her girlfriend and lover had been subjected to the most brutal sex she had ever witnessed. Louise had not been able to watch it all but, strangely she felt compelled to return to the screen at regular intervals and watch her girlfriend endure the ordeal being played out to the watching world. She had left Jamie sleeping after their passionless sex had ended and driven to the control centre.

Victoria was still due to be in the game forest for another 15 hours – how would she ever survive? Louise felt a tear drip down her cheek but yet she turned back to the computer desperate to see what would happen next.

******

It was 12 o’clock, midnight and a full 24 hours after Victoria had entered the game forest for the first time. Louise stood waiting as the helicopter touched down. Her lover had walked confidently into the same chopper just a day earlier, but now, as she stumbled, dishevelled and exhausted her partly clothed body looked broken.

With a typical act of defiance Posh pushed away the 2 men helping her and stood, unsteadily, on her own feet. She looked over at Lou and smiled weakly. Louise looked her girlfriend up and down.

She saw a different Posh. This was not the person who had gone into the game forest full of energy. The girl who had emerged seemed raw and very sexual. Her hair was matted with dirt and soiled with sperm. A sheen of thick juice seemed to coat her lovely body and thick globules still hung like stalactites from certain parts of her flesh.

Louise recalled how, after Tori had first been caught by the large group and fucked constantly for 4 hours, she had, once they had finished with her, then been dressed in a short, red cropped top and a clean pair of brief, white panties and cast out into the forest once more. She remembered how Posh had run and hid in a vain attempt to snatch a brief nap, but, of course, having had her computer returned, she was duty bound by the manipulative votes of the watching subscribers to serve their desire for erotic pleasure.

Inevitably she was caught again, and once more shagged senseless by shaft after invading shaft and brought to a humiliating orgasm many times by knowing touches, both male and female. Louise was sure that, following the first time she had been captured, Victoria seemed to be less reluctant to share her body with her captors. She was sure that her lover had, eagerly, almost, given herself in a wanton, whorish kind of way. Lou had watched whilst Tori was fucked time after time in every orifice, both bound and unbound and she had actually masturbated to the scene when Posh had, again, been stripped of her brief clothes and made to touch herself for the benefit of the game.

But now her girlfriend looked exhausted.

Posh moved slowly across the landing pad towards Louise. The cute former Spice Girl became gradually aware of the pain in all parts of her body. Her head was swimming and everything around her was hazy. Her body felt cold and was covered in slimy deposits left by the Groups that roamed the game forest. Her pussy and bottom were sore and the taste in her mouth was a constant reminder of what had been the most used orifice for the repeated abuse she had received.

Gritting her teeth she stretched her limbs as much as she could, trying to relieve the muscles that ached the most. Victoria had walked with her head bowed but having reached her lover she now looked up. Tori found Louise looking at her, first with concern and then with a brave grin.

“My head,” Posh complained. Lou laughed a short, nervous laugh. Then they stood in silence facing each other. The world knew of them as friends and business partners but not, yet, as lovers. There was an overwhelming desire for Louise to take Victoria in her arms and remind her of what true love was all about.

“Let’s go inside,” Lou said putting her arm around Tori’s shoulder and helping her into the comfy quarters inside the control centre. Victoria smiled and allowed herself to be led forwards towards blissful peace and much needed sleep.

******

Posh stepped out of the warm, relaxing shower and emerged through the steam into the luxurious relaxation room built into the Posh’s Perils control centre. Lou looked up and smiled as she surveyed the glorious nudity presented by Victoria’s dripping body wrapped only in a small, white towel.

“You look more like my Tori now,” she purred affectionately, standing up and brushing down her short denim skirt.

Louise took a few small steps towards Posh until they stood only inches apart. No words were exchanged as Lou reached up and stroked her lover’s face. In a swift, wild, almost desperate, motion, Victoria took Louise’s head in between her hands and, letting the towel drop, kissed her long and hard.

They enjoyed one another’s taste for what seemed like an age before Louise tore herself away and stood breathless looking intensely into her beautiful partner’s eyes.

“Make me cum,” Louise said, simply, erotically and with a fervent desire borne out of the raw sexuality oozing from Victoria.

As if in slow motion Lou watched Tori’s gorgeous limbs move to entwine themselves around her own body, her neck and waist, her hair and breasts. She arched outwards to meet their insistent touch.

“Oh, my darling Victoria,” she whimpered.

Victoria took Louise's chin between her fingers and looked deep into her eyes before bringing her mouth to her lover’s ear and whispering: "I love you, Louise, for as long as you want me."

Louise shivered, not only at the sound of Victoria's gentle voice in her ear, but at the words her girlfriend was saying to her. She never dreamt that they would have a moment where they felt this close and now that it was here she was going to grab hold of it and never let go.

"Oh Tori I want you for ever and for always," Louise replied, pulling Victoria close against her and holding her tightly, letting her know just how much she was loved, wanted and needed.

Turning her face into Louise's, Victoria began to kiss the girl's cheek before moving round to her mouth and claiming Lou’s lips with her own. She started off gently, but soon deepened the kiss, flicking her tongue over the beautiful singer’s lips, seeking permission to enter her mouth.

Louise moaned and opened herself to Victoria, letting her friend’s tongue slide in and explore her mouth thoroughly. She could feel her head spinning and her knees were weak. She's been kissed many times before and most of them were good experiences, but this was indescribable, the feelings that were coursing through her body at the touch of the others girl's soft lips and tongue were blowing Louise away.

The dark haired singer let herself just enjoy the sensation for a moment, but soon her body began to urge her on, telling her she needed more than just these wonderful kisses. Growling deep in her throat, Lou pushed Victoria down onto the bed until she was lying on her back. Moving slowly and purring like a cat she then placed herself on top of Tori, their bodies touching from head to toe.

Victoria was a little shocked at Louise's sudden movement but as soon as she felt her lover’s body on top of her own she lost most of her rational thought and just gave herself to the moment. Louise's kisses soon deepened and became more passionate, sending wave after wave of arousal through the former Spice Girl’s body. Tori arched up in response to the sexually charged flesh on top of her. As she felt her breasts press against Louise's, Victoria knew she had to get rid of the skimpy clothing Louise was wearing; she needed to feel the dark haired girl’s skin touch her own.

As if reading her lover’s thoughts, Louise pulled up from Victoria till she was on her knees straddling and straddling her girlfriend. She was caught up in the thick lust filled atmosphere now and it showed in her entire bearing. Her hair was tousled, her pupils dilated and her eyes almost on fire. Louise’s full pouting lips were more swollen due to the frantic kisses the girls had shared and her breathing was deep and shallow.

Lou’s skin practically glowed and already small beads of sweat were appearing on her chest and neck. Victoria thought she had never seen anything more beautiful in her life, but she was wrong, because the minute the brunette ripped her short cropped top over her head exposing her body Tori’s breath was, quite literally, taken away.

The singer's breasts were full and pert and topped with deep dusky pink nipples that were puckered and hard, just begging to be licked and sucked. Her abdomen was beautifully toned and the muscles rippled with each movement she made. Sitting astride Victoria, she looked like an ancient Greek Goddess and Victoria was more than willing to worship her.

Louise was pleased to see the look on Victoria's face as she was so openly admired by the sexy and exhausted girl, and all she cared about was the complete look of love and desire in the beautiful brown eyes looking back at her. Arching her back to push her breasts forward, Louise ran her hands along her sides over her breasts and up into her hair and was rewarded by a gasping moan from beneath her. Smiling, she knew that she had Victoria hooked and she was determined to make herself and their impending love making the best her lover had ever had.

Looking back down at Victoria, Louise was amazed to see just how turned on her partner was. Her eyes were wide with desire, her face was flushed, her breathing was becoming more and more rapid and her body fairly shook with arousal. Lou momentarily wondered just how, after the 24 hours she had just experienced, Tori could even think about sex, never mind seem so openly rampant.

Victoria couldn't take it any more, as much as she was enjoying looking at Louise and having Louise look at her in return she needed to touch and taste. She'd been aroused before but never to this degree and all she could think about was feeling the other girl's body against her own. Tori was stunned by her level of desire – by rights she should be absolutely spent. She wanted Louise on her, under her and mostly, inside her. The need to be filled by the other girl was so strong that Victoria felt like she was going to pass out and so, taking matters into her own hands, she flipped Louise off and onto her back, and so reversed their positions.

Lou was momentarily taken aback by Victoria's aggressiveness but she soon gave herself up to it when she felt the former Spice Girl licking, kissing, and scraping her skin with sharp teeth.

The first touch of her nubile, naked body against Louise's breasts sent Posh into overdrive and she began licking, biting, and sucking at the neck of the girl below her. She could feel Lou's nipples pressing against her own, and it was driving her insane. Taking a long lick upwards from her lover's neck and over her chin to her mouth, Victoria kissed Louise with an almost consuming passion. Her tongue darted in and out, fucking Lou’s mouth and she pushed herself further down onto Louise, moulding their bodies into one.

Feeling Victoria pushing harder against her pushed Lou nearer to the orgasmic edge of their coupling and she flipped over once more until she was again on top of Victoria. Pulling away from the kiss, her breathing ragged, Louise looked deep into Victoria's eyes.

"I'm going to make love to you, Tori, like no-one else ever has…" she started, but was cut off with Victoria's almost wailing moan.

"Louise, please don't talk, show me." The former Spice Girl begged with tears in her eyes. She was so aroused.

Needing no further encouragement, Louise brought her mouth back down to Victoria and kissed her deeply once more before kissing her chin and down onto her neck. She knew, like herself, that the Tori's neck was a sensitive spot so she licked and sucked every inch of it, biting down gently on the places that she knew her partner liked the most. It was having the desired effect, for Victoria's breath was practically heaving and she gasped and moaned at every touch of the dark-haired girl’s tongue.

Licking her way over to Victoria’s collar bone, Louise began to kiss her way downwards until she reached the Posh's breasts. Using her hands to caress her naked skin, she brought them up to the perfectly formed mounds and cupped them with her palms, letting her finger tips graze over the nipples, making them harder than she thought possible. She did this for a while but soon her need to taste was overpowering and she brought her mouth down and took Victoria's right nipple into its warm depths. She sucked gently at first but soon applied more pressure when she felt Tori's hand grab the back of her head. Taking the entire nipple and areola into her mouth, Louise sucked hard while at the same time flicking her tongue over the very tip of the nipple, grinning when she heard Victoria almost scream out. She continued to do this, moving from one nipple to the other, sucking and flicking and sometimes biting down, all the while caressing the beautiful flesh with her hands.