Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beckham started to fuck her, his white backside pumping up and down slapping against the pillar to which he was fastened. Louise's moans were of pure ecstasy, and Tori felt a deep pang of desperate jealousy as she imagined the sensation of David's rampant tool inside her own soaking wet slit.

Posh couldn't take her eyes off the couple, her ears filled with their lovemaking, her mind obsessed with the sensations Louise must be feeling. She began to make mewing sounds, her mouth clamped shut to try and reduce the noises that would only acknowledge Lou’s victory and compound her own embarrassment.

Her ex-husband and former lover came simultaneously, the groaning they made was enough to rouse the dead as their climaxes overcame them both. Posh watched until David's glorious body had ceased moving, and his head collapsed over her erstwhile friend’s shoulders.

He looked up and smiled a knowing and satisfied smile to his ex wife and Tori looked away sobbing as she was overcome with grief.

Gradually Lou came round.

“Don’t move sweetheart,” said Lou to her bound captive, not that he could, as she moved away to her bag of tricks. Becks winced as Louise eased herself off his satisfied ever softening cock.

Seconds later she returned to the scene of the erotic crime with a long steel rod manacled at either end with ankle fasteners. Sensing further sex play, Becks allowed Lou to fasten his legs and then watched as she weighted them heavily to the floor so that he could now not move his body at all.

The lovely Miss Redknapp then revealed a pair of scissors, razor sharp. She ran the blade slowly up his chest until she reached his neck. Becks held his breath as the blades joined to cut down the tee shirt to reveal his muscled chest. She sliced through the fabric like a knife through hot butter.

“Lou … what the …” stammered David.

“Shut up you tosser,” spat Louise, “now I’ll shaft you both … I’ll teach the Beckham’s to treat everyone like shit!”

She moved the scissors down to his groin and ran the sharp edge slowly along the seam of his underpants. David’s stomach lurched as Lou mischievously slipped the blade under the white fabric and began to slice down. Slowly she cut away the final vestige of cover that the handsome footballer wore.

“Oh Lou, don’t,” gasped a still horny, but now slightly concerned, Posh, “let him free.”

“Shut it bitch,” snapped the dark haired singer, “I’m going to ruin him.”

“Noooooo!” yelled David as Lou widened the scissor blades and held them so that his semi erect cock sat nestled in the middle of the sharp edges. He really did hold his breath now as Lou brought the scissor blades together.

“Please don’t,” he whispered in desperate panic. Looking down Lou saw his knob begin to harden once more as the scissor blades increased their pressure on his manhood.

“Look Tori, your wanker of a husband is enjoying this.”

Tori closed her eyes momentarily as Beckham just groaned.

Laughing quietly as she removed the blades Lou produced a long, thin bamboo cane.

Beckham drew back slowly flat now against the pillar and received a cutting lash of the cane across his lower leg to speed his progress. David stood whimpering, scared now of what Louise Redknapp might do. He was certainly concerned that she no longer seemed mentally stable.

"Head down you wimp!" Louise barked in command. "Eyes down and do not dare to even consider looking up. You are not worthy to look at me."

She tapped at his chest with the cane to reinforce her authority. When she spoke, it was in a mocking and condescending tone that was loaded with humiliating sarcasm.

"Tell your ex wife then, tell her what a slut you think she is, and what a tosser you are for leaving her like you did," she snapped in irritation and tapped the tip of the cane against the head of his cock.

Tears began to roll down his cheeks, his face was flushed red in deep embarrassment and he sniffed heavily in his misery. He knew that he had to accede to her whims of madness.

“Go on then,” she growled.

"I want you to know," his quavering voice began.

"Louder!" Lou screamed venomously and lashed the cane at his shoulder making a low thudding noise as it whipped viciously down onto his naked flesh.

"I want you to know," he almost shouted, "that I am a worthless tosser because of the way ...” She struck him again, a stinging lash on his bare leg just above the knee.

His shoulders shook as he broke down crying.

“Please, please don’t,” begged Victoria not now knowing where her former friend would stop.

"More!" Louise yelled at him, her snarling face was close to his ear as she shouted in a threatening volume at the sobbing man.

He flinched and cringed, then began stuttering nervously in between great sobs of misery.

"Tori, listen, I should never have left you that night."

His voice dropped a little and then rose again blurting the words out.

"I am sorry you were raped, and I deserve all that I am getting now." He looked expectantly at Louise hoping that he had satisfied her perverted desire.

Lou's voice was lower now but firm and commanding.

“It’s never enough lover boy,” she mocked.

With one hand Louise gripped Beckham’s hardening cock and eased it up to hold the nearly erect member out to the front, pointing directly at his bound ex wife. He closed his eyes and steeled himself in anticipation of what she was about to do.

A great gasp came from Posh as the cane sliced down to sting across the very head of his penis. A savage and cruel blow that caused Beckham to emit a high-pitched wail of agony.

As the pain faded Beckham’s knob was harder than it was before.

"You like this you perve don’t you, look how hard you are again,” Louise said, “You'd like me to do something about it, wouldn't you? You'd like me to suck it, wank it and thrash it wouldn’t you?”

He nodded, ashamed at the base nature of his obvious desire.

“Ohhh Lou let him go please,”

“Shut up you bitch I might not have finished with you yet!”

“You may wank yourself if you wish."

Of course he wished to, but masturbating with his hands chained behind him was impossible. He just moaned instead.

His grunts meant nothing to Lou as she raised her arm again.

The cane whipped through the air once more. The pain as she lashed David’s pulsing manhood was nauseating. Perspiration burst over his flushed face as he struggled helplessly to free his hands. Again it struck, his backside leaping upwards from the pillar as the searing agony flooded his senses. He was suffering.

In total distress Beckham hung whimpering. His shoulders were strained, his legs hurt and his cock felt like it no longer belonged to his body.

Louise stood in front of David's stretched, pain-racked body measuring her strike. The cane had been tauntingly dangled in front of his pleading eyes for long enough to allow a fearsome apprehension to, once more, flood his senses. She lifted her arm. Smack! The whipping length of wood bit into his stomach. Crack! Lengths of crimson striped across his thighs. Slash! His hardened chest rippled with the impact, as angry red wheals ridged immediately over his flesh. His yelps, squeals and shouted pleas for mercy told her she was on the right track.

Victoria cried now almost as much as her tortured ex-husband.

Victoria would not forget this day in a hurry and he would think twice before fucking people up again. David’s shoulders, his chest, his arms and legs had all suffered merciless punishment until with his body one total mass of scarlet, Lou dropped her arm and stood before the handsome footballer panting from her exertions.

He was sobbing, uncontrollable streams of tears running down his face.

The tip of the cane toyed with his bulbous purple helmet. A couple of swift but not too vicious strikes whipped up to smack against his prominent shaft. They did not need to be severe; the pain they inflicted on his tortured manhood was already intense and crippling.

Lou circled his rock hard organ with her left hand and squeezed it until she made him moan. A creamy drop of liquid had formed at the tip of its helmet and it dripped to the floor. Then, gripping it firmly, she stroked his shaft up and down; his whole body became tense as he feared that he would cum.

"Not yet, you don't," Louise mocked, releasing her grip. "It'll be a long time before you're allowed any pleasure. A long time. I might not even bother with you at all!" She laughed sadistically and moved her hand up his rippling, pain racked torso

Louise's delicate right hand gripped his pulsing shaft once more, her fingers closing around its great girth, the red nails standing out in deep contrast to the pale, sore skin of his cock. Her left hand stroked lightly and sensually at his powerful thigh, her fingers kneading and feeling in a rhythmic exploration of pure delight.

Becks groaned deeply and tensed his body as her thumb rubbed lightly across the top of his cock head; the velvety end throbbed its delighted response.

“Only joking lover boy!”

Lou lowered her head, her moist-red lips making just the lightest of contact with the slit end of his cock. Moving her head from side to side she smeared his drop of ejaculated lubrication with her soft pouting lips, massaging it lovingly all around the bulbous dome.

Throughout, Louise sighed and moaned her pleasure as his obvious excitement increased. Her left hand slid up to cup his swollen scrotum, her fingers teasing as she cupped his balls tenderly in her palm.

Once more Victoria watched the erotic scene playing out before her.

Becks grunted, his thighs twitched in involuntary spasms reacting to her teasing touch. His head slunk back against the pillar; eyes closed and mouth open as he bathed in the sensations washing over him. He gasped as her soft warm mouth enveloped the head of his beaten cock to take it into her wet, warm cavern. The England footballer cried out as her tongue flicked lightly across the very tip of his knob in sensitive teasing that brought him close to his peak. That cry turned to a low animal-like growl as the very tip of her tongue drilled down into the tiny eyehole of his pulsing cock.

Louise received a terrific jolt low in her pussy as his thick, warm sperm jetted into her mouth. Gripping contractions pulsed her internal muscles to produce delightful little spears of electric sensation. Her nipples tingled and her anus gripped as spurt after spurt of his thick cream shot deep between her lips. She mewed contentedly as his orgasm shook his body to emit further little jets of sperm in erratic surges. Some spilled from her lips as she used her tongue to lap and taste every last drop of sperm from the gorgeous ex husband of Victoria Beckham.

David hung slumped in his bonds, once more thoroughly milked of his juices. Victoria stared wide eyed.

She had been beaten and now too had he.

Louise stood victorious. She faced Posh and moved slowly towards her. Her mouth was full of David’s sperm and so she could not speak.

This was her time. All the pent up frustration she had felt in wanting David whilst she could not have him and the revenge she desired after Victoria had used her was released. She had conquered both of them.

Lowering her body down to the bed Lou brought her mouth down for a kiss. Despite the fact that Louise had beaten them both and that she was pouring ejaculated sperm from David into her throat, Posh returned the kiss with all of the desire and hunger that was pent up inside of her.

Pulling away from Victoria’s mouth, Lou kissed a trail over to one ear, and nibbled on the tender lobe leaving a trail of David’s sperm all over her former lover’s face. The dark haired singer’s breath was warm on Victoria’s ear as she whispered. “Do you want me to fuck you, baby?”

“Please,” Victoria answered. “Please fuck me. I can’t stand it any longer.”

Lou smiled as Posh had revealed herself still to be the ultimate slut, and reached a hand down between Victoria’s legs, quickly inserting three fingers into the wetness she found there. Lou began ruthlessly pumping the digits in and out as she watched her girlfriend’s face.

Victoria dug her heels into the mattress as she began thrusting her pelvis upward, meeting Lou’s questing fingers.

“Do you like that, Victoria? Do you like it when I fuck you, baby?”

“Ooohhhh yessss,” she hissed erotically as their mouths were once more entwined.

Lou pulled her lips apart from the gloriously frustrated former Spice Girl leaving a string of spunk connecting their mouths and, laughing out loud, she walked away leaving Mr and Mrs Beckham bound, beaten and utterly humiliated.

THE END

As always I am grateful for criticism, suggestions, ideas etc. Feedback is always very welcome.

Sfor.