Posh's Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Posh tries to keep the films away from the internet
2.8k words
4.47
46.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

*********************************

Posh’s Dilemma – Chapter Three “The Deal”

“Shit Carl, is she coming round?”

Posh had fainted on the spot when she was faced with the reality of her predicament.

“Yeah, look she’s back with us,” replied Carl who had just made love for the second time to Victoria Adams, despite the fact that it was all part of the elaborate set up.

Posh’s eyes fluttered open. She regained a very groggy consciousness, but had still managed to register the last exchange of conversation, and realised that she had only just learned her “lovers” name.

“So, Carl, you bastard. Are you pleased with yourself?” she asked curtly.

Victoria looked up from her heap on the bedroom floor and could tell from his eyes that she was completely meaningless in his opinion save for being a ticket to future riches. Suddenly, laying exposed in front of him and his gang of cohorts she began to feel the rage of humiliation well up inside and started to choke with anger. Victoria felt the bile rise in her stomach and she got quickly to her feet and ran from the room.

Carl followed and found her in the bathroom opposite his own bedroom throwing up.

He waited patiently with a towel. Posh finally sank back onto her knees against the bathroom wall. She was totally drained. Reaching up she glared at Carl as he handed her the towel.

“Why, why did you do it? For fucks sake you had just made love to me, Posh Spice, and I wanted to carry on an affair with you, what more could you want?”

He looked down at her, smiled and threw her top and knickers onto the bathroom floor.

“Get a shower, clean yourself up, put these on and then come out to us.”

He made to go.

“No, wait,” she shouted after him. He turned back into the bathroom.

“Forget the film you took, you and I can still make this work. If you delete the files and tell the others to piss off, we can carry on where we left off. What about it?” She looked up expectantly smiling radiantly at him.

He took a moment and looked down at her again, “Sorry Victoria, but the truth is that you’re way too old for me. I can have the pick of girls much nearer my own age. Anyway, I’ve had you now. The only thing you’re good for is as our meal ticket to the future.”

She was devastated. Not only was her chance of getting off the hook fast disappearing but also she had never been so insulted in all her life before.

“So,” she choked, “how much will it take to keep me off the web?”

“Oh, I’m not sure that is an option at any price. Even if it was we could make millions from a film like this. You’re a very popular piece of totty y’know, especially naked and making love to someone who isn’t your husband.”

Victoria though fleetingly of David and the kids and began to cry.

“Just come out when you’re ready,” He left her alone.

Posh was grateful for the opportunity to shower. It gave her the chance to think. She stood upright and let the water rain down from the showerhead over her naked skin. Breathing deeply Victoria recalled the events of the last two days. How she had wanted him, Carl, and had given her body to him willingly. She would have done anything for him, as her suggestion to fuck on the balcony was testimony to. But the cleverness of his plan, of their plan, had manipulated her into this hopeless state. She had nothing to offer them now. They had their film and clearly didn’t want her. She was helpless. So, when Victoria reappeared in the bedroom she had no more inspiration regarding how she would get out of this situation.

Silence.

She spoke. “What do we do now?”

Carl, who was clearly the spokesman, simply laughed, told her to fuck off and wait for the shit to hit the fan, or the tits to hit the web.

Posh chewed the inside of her mouth nervously whilst the boys laughed at Carl’s comments.

“Please,” she begged simply.

“Okay,” said one of the gang, “how about you give us a bit of show.”

“A show?” she quizzed.

“Yeah,” said Carl taking up the theme, “Wank for us. Go on masturbate for us here and now.”

"What... what do you want me to do?" she said not believeing that she had heard them correctly.

" Just do as you're told and maybe we'll be lenient with the film. Okay?"

Victoria was not sure that she could do this, but she had no other option.

"All right," she said.

“Go on then, fuck yourself!” came the repeated order.

Taking off her top and knickers Posh once more stood naked in front of the six youths. She made to cover herself with her hands, but a sudden command from Carl checked her. She gazed at them, questioningly.

"Sit on that chair," ordered one of the other boys moving the spare PVC computer chair over to where she stood.

The material of the seat was cold against her bare bottom and she felt very uncomfortable, sitting exposed and scared on the cheap plastic chair.

"Open your legs."

She did as she was told, Her hands gripped the seat on either side, and she let her knees fall apart so that her pink lips and the folds of her cunt were fully revealed. Victoria slid her hand down, through the neatly trimmed fur of her pubic hair and onto her pussy.

The intimacy of her own touch caught her unawares, and her whole body jumped as her fingers invaded her cunt. She gave a little moan, letting her legs fall even further apart enjoying the exploration.

The boys watched transfixed.

"That feels good, doesn't it slut?" laughed Carl who’s own erection was returning rapidly, matching the bulging groins of each one of his mates.

"Mmmmmmm"

Surprised by how turned on she was becoming Posh hesitated. Then she extended a finger and gingerly touched her pussy once more. She was shocked by how wet she felt, but even more surprised at the pleasure that her own touch gave to her, especially as she was exposed to these six young men. She began to rub herself, circling her fingers around her clitoris, which had become so very hard.

"Give us a proper show, penetrate yourself " ordered Carl.

Victoria ran her fingers down to the opening of her slit, and then gently slid a finger inside. At once she started to gasp at the sensation. She began instinctively to move the finger back and forth, and suddenly the pleasure filled her again and a feeling of sheer abandonment began to take over. She slid her bottom forward on the chair, spreading her legs still wider apart, leaning backwards, her head thrown back as she worked her fingers in and out, not caring now about the sight she presented.

Posh dropped forward onto her knees, and then lowered herself onto her back beside the chair, still masturbating.

Then she turned onto her stomach, bringing her hand through her legs to penetrate herself from behind.

“Oh yes, you horny bitch!" one of the gang growled.

For the next ten minutes Posh Spice took up all kinds of poses, each one presenting a more vulgar scene than the last. All the time she continued to play with herself, her fingers glistening with wetness as she stimulated her pussy, until it became too much for her and she frigged the final strokes that took her over the edge of the most humiliating, yet strangely exciting, orgasm of her life.

“Oh, fuck I’m cumming, yessssssss!” she hissed through the lips that she was frantically chewing. And she did cum. Victoria came in front of all six youths. Each one had never seen anything like it in their nineteen years to date.

When she finally came to rest, Posh was exhausted. She sat facing the gang, her gorgeous breasts rising and falling as she regained her composure.

"OK Stu?" said Carl.

The computer screen flickered once more and Posh’s mouth fell open when she saw that they had captured her last exhibition on film as well.

"Fucking A1 man," said Stu. "I think that we’ve just doubled our revenue potential."

Victoria’s head dropped.

“You fucking bastards, you absolute fucking bastards!” she whispered in despair.

“You said that you would be more lenient with the films.”

“Not would, but might, and we’ve decided against it. So get dressed and piss off. I’m sure that you’ll hear about it when these beauties have been published.”

Posh couldn’t move. She was incapable of thought, of contemplating what would happen next. Then she sensed movement and glanced up to see Stu and Carl in conversation.

“No, that’s not fair. We never agreed to do that, anyway she wouldn’t,” claimed Carl.

“I think you’ll find she might,” said Stu smugly.

“What?” shouted another, “what will she not do, or do, or whatever?”

The two lead boys approached her.

“I’m sorry,” said Carl with a touch of sincerity.

“What are you talking about,” asked Posh.

“A chunk of cash each and a blow job now. That’s the deal and then we’ll keep this stuff off the web.” Said Stu.

“No. No way. I’m not your whore!”

The gang smiled. All except Carl who looked decidedly uncomfortable with the idea now being proposed.

“Leave her. Just let her go and we’ll use the film as agreed.”

“Carl, go and watch television if you don’t want to play. But remember you’ve had her already and we haven’t and she’s just given us the biggest hard on of our lives. I’m sure she thinks that it’s a good idea anyway, don’t you little Vicky.”

Victoria looked down once more. Without looking up she said quietly, almost to herself, “It’s Tori not Vicky, I fucking hate Vicky.”

She paused.

“And you’ll scrap the film?”

“Yep,”

“How much cash would you want as well?”

“Don’t know yet we’ll email that to you later.”

“Okay, I’ll do it.”

The gang yelped in unbelievable delight, all except Carl who trooped out of the room glancing just the once at Posh, who was now quietly sobbing at the thought of what she was about to do.

She heard the door close quietly as Carl left the room.

The sense of expectation was almost overwhelming. Posh felt her stomach churn again as she saw Stu wind down his zip and take his pulsing erection in his fist. He moved closer to her, and she looked up at him. All thoughts now driven from her mind except the possibility that she might be spared the embarrassment of a writhing, naked Victoria Beckham being downloaded all over the internet. All she had to do was suck off the five remaining youths, even though she could not be sure that they would be true to their word, it was her only chance.

“Open up Posh,” he panted as his cock inched nearer to her lovely mouth. His slick and shining end touched her lips and Victoria instinctively moved back slightly. He shook his head at her.

“Not good slut, now open your mouth and let me fuck it!” he said more sternly.

Posh opened up. His thick shaft entered her running smoothly along her tongue until he touched the back of her throat. She gagged, but he remained firmly in place. Stu pushed his hips forward and began to move in and out backwards and forwards. He shuddered with delight as she began to touch him with her soft and full red lips turning the act from one where he fucked her to one where she teased him.

She was good at this and he was the current beneficiary. Her lips were forced wider apart as he warmed to the act. He gazed down at the top of her silky hair and felt Posh’s dark fringe touching his own lean stomach. Stu’s eyes closed as he savoured the moment and took up a steady rhythm. He was sweating now as he grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth over him.

The act was no longer sensitive it was basic and raw. He may as well have been inside her pussy the way he forced the shaft home time and time again. Muffled cries came from Posh as his tempo increased. Stu grunted, arched his back and pumped. His mates smiled as they saw the thick white sperm mix with Victoria’s own saliva and drip down her chin. She was taking and swallowing his entire load. Eventually it was over and the softening penis slipped from her mouth. Posh could only kneel quietly as the next one approached.

She glanced up and saw that all of the youths now had their flies undone and were carelessly stroking their erections. The second one approached her. He stood in front of the hapless Posh with his hands on his hips. He didn’t move and clearly expected her to do all of the work. Victoria moved her head forward. His cock was the hardest she could ever remember seeing with the blue veins forming lustful ridges along his shaft. Gripping him in her fist she licked down and then back up his length and he groaned. Then opening her mouth Posh took him between her soft lips and he emitted a contented sigh. The boy reacted by pushing himself forward with ever lengthening strokes and she lavished his cock with a bout of enthusiastic licking and sucking the like of which he had never dreamed of before.

He began to thrust with a little more wild abandon and Posh could taste the initial fluids that ejaculated from him in his pre orgasmic state. She sucked harder letting the shaft slip out of her mouth and over her face. Then he came. The formative spurts hitting her on the cheek and nose before she hungrily took him back inside her mouth and gulped down his remaining sperm.

Posh sucked him dry and then pulled her head away from his groin gasping for breath, thick white arcs dripping from her chin.

Two were serviced but there were three more to go. Could she do it? She would have to.

*****************

The door burst open and Carl jumped up. His five mates were facing him. Stu smiled.

“That was fantastic man. All five of us, she must have a stomach full of spunk. I can’t believe that was Posh Spice,” he said somewhat dismissively as he and the others slumped on the living room chairs opening cans of beer.

Carl said nothing. He stood up and walked down the hallway towards his room. The door was ajar but he heard no sound. Then, as he entered he heard a quiet sobbing and looked to see poor Victoria sitting against the wall her long legs pulled up to her naked chest. She glanced up and he saw her tear stained face covered in drying spunk. He said nothing, she said nothing and he turned and left.

Slowly Posh came round. She dressed herself in her top and knickers and went out into the bathroom where she cleaned her face. Walking boldly into the front room she recovered her trousers. Her shoes were retrieved from under a pair of folded legs. No one spoke to her it was as if she wasn’t there. Standing up, taller now with the three inch spiked heels, she addressed them.

“Well, I hope that you’re all satisfied,” a smirk covered the face of one youth.

“How much money do you bastards want?”

“Just fuck off will you, and we’ll email you later,” shouted Stu. Carl stood up and ushered her to the door.

“Look,” he started.

“Just don’t say a word. You’re as bad as they are. How am I going to know that those films will not be all over the world come tomorrow?”

“They won’t, and we will email you tonight. Give me an address and I’ll put ‘CarlPosh’ as the subject header so you know it’s from me. No one else will know that sequence of words.”

Fleetingly Victoria wished that it had all been as she expected, and that she was leaving him now having spent a morning in his arms. Then she remembered that he was a part of this too and equally to blame if not more so. Scribbling an email address down for him, she turned and ran away as fast as she could.

“Hey Carl, come here I’ve got idea,”

Carl heard the screech of wheels as the X5 pulled away then he smiled to himself and headed back inside.

**************************

Thank you very much for all of your terrific feedback. One more chapter should wrap this up and I will try to incorporate some more of your ideas.

Keep it coming, and don't forget to vote.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers